Vampires are Only Human Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

"Oh, god, Max, that's great! Keep it up!"

Shelia began meeting his thrusts with her own. His up was her down on his cock, while squeezing his member.

"Shelia, that's doing it!"

"Same here. Harder, Max!"

I don't dare or I'll hurt her! It's much harder to remember when I'm with a human, especially one I like.

Max felt his dick and balls tighten and soon he exploded inside of her pleasing pussy. Her muscles latched on to his cock and he felt her love juice flood around his prick and on to his groin and legs. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Dear, you might be as light as a feather but my back and legs are a little tired."

"You've done that longer than any two guys I've ever been with, so you can put me down. Besides, we'll need to rinse off, again."

After they rinsed and dried off, for the second time, they started getting ready for dinner when Max's phone rang a special ring.

They always have the best timing and this could be very interesting!

"Who would be calling you?"

"Would you like to meet my parents?"

"Now! I'm in my underwear!

"So? I'm sure they know we've been naked and of all of the things my parents could hold against me, or you, that would be last on the list. Besides, they wouldn't call if they didn't want to 'see' you. Think of your underwear as a bathing suit."

"Okay."

Max set his phone on its kickstand and answered the call.

"Pronto! Max, here."

He saw his mom and dad on the video chat.

"Hello, Max," his parents said in unison.

"Hello, how are you both doing?"

"We're well and just checking in," his dad said.

"No, you're dying of curiosity and this is an excuse. You had Gina spy on me."

A female voice with an Italian accent replied.

"Gina isn't a spy, Gina is a trusted servant of the Ivano's and if Gina could, Gina would pinch Max's ears for that insult."

"Glad to hear from you, too, Gina. I do miss you."

"So much that you get a new girlfriend and leave Gina alone."

"I'm flattered you care so much. Now, Mom and Dad, to satisfy your curiosity, allow me the honor of introducing you three, excuse me four."

"Of course, son."

"Mom, Dad and Gina, I have the great pleasure and good fortune to introduce you to Shelia Tanner. Shelia, these are my parents Zephrin and Brielle Ivano. The voice you heard is Gina, my dad's most excellent secretary and girl Friday."

"I'm very pleased to meet you both, Mr. and Mrs. Ivano, and you as well Gina."

I've seen his mother before. She's Brielle Chalmers! That's his mother? She's black.

Brielle spoke first.

"I'm so glad to meet you and the pleasure is all ours."

"Yes. Can't say as Max has told us all that much about you but what he's told us was very nice and I see why!" his dad added.

"I see you recognize me, Shelia," said Brielle Ivano.

"Yes, Mrs. Ivano, I do."

"Max hadn't told you that, yet? Max, how inconsiderate of you."

Shelia gave Max a sideways glance.

"That's okay. He might not have told me but he's never lied to me, so far."

"Max, what did you tell Shelia?"

"That you and Mr. Ivano met while you were in college," Shelia said.

Brielle gave her husband the side eye.

"Don't blame me!"

"Shelia, though not a lie, he did mislead you, which disappoints me. Any other misleading statements, Max?"

"No, Mom."

"Well, I can see why Max likes you and I'll say my first impression is good."

The four spent about a half hour talking before they hung up.

"Max, did you lie to me about dating black girls?"

"So, because I'm half black, you think I've dated a black girl before?"

"Well, yes, but only because you lied about your mom."

"I didn't lie. You never asked and I swear, I've never dated a black girl, before you. I'll also add that, until you met my mom, would you have believed I was half black?"

Shelia paused.

"I don't know. You said you're paying but if your mom's a professor, you must be going to college, free!"

"Nope, neither of my parents wanted me to go free of charge. I don't think the college even knows that Brielle Chalmers is my mom. If I had told you about my mom, you'd have known my pedigree and thought what you just said. I wanted you to know me for me."

"Okay, I get it. It's a bit weird and twisted, but I get it. I'm still ticked at you but not mad."

They finished dressing and went down for dinner. It ended with Shelia in a better mood than when they sat down. Walking back up to their room, Max spoke.

"If you want, you can have the bed tonight. I'd understand."

"Max, I'm only a little upset and I'd never let anything, that simple, ever be the reason for you sleep on a couch." She turned to him and gave him a medium kiss.

"Thanks and I'm sorry."

"I'm good and I accept your apology."

"If you'd like your sisters and their dates to come to our room, tomorrow, that'll be okay. The bar is stocked but not before noon."

"They can?"

"As long as they behave. If they get drunk or break anything, I'll ask them to leave."

"I'll help, if they do."

They got back to their room and changed into their sleep wear. Shelia had on a skimpy, red, two piece chemise and Max had on black, nice fitting boxer briefs. Neither remained on for long, though nothing was ripped.

"You did a lot of work earlier, so on your back, you sexy thing."

Max did as he was told and Shelia started to kiss him on the lips and then moved down to his neck. She continued, after a brief detour to his nipples, to his ever growing dick. One hand was cupping his balls, the other was holding it straight up while her tongue slowly moved in an 'S' shape from tip to sac and back up again.

She swirled around the tip for a couple of minutes, removing the pre-cum that emerged, then sat up and straddled Max with her back to his head. Then she lowered her wet mound onto his cock. Instead of staying on her knees, she stretched her legs out in front of her and gyrated on his hard shaft.

"Oh, Shelia, that feels divine!"

"That prick of yours is feeling awfully good, as well. Now, relax and enjoy, lover."

Shelia then bent her body forward and her legs to the side, as she used her arms to bounce with, feeling Max's cock go deeper than any cock had ever gone before. She did that for several minutes as her passion built up to a bonfire. Max met her thrusts and used his hand to caress her ass cheeks and lower back.

"Oh, Max, this is wonderful!" she said as one, hot, body-encompassing orgasm came over her.

"I'm cumming!"

She clamped his cock inside her pussy as Max thrust his hips hard against her.

"I'm joining you! Oh, god, does this feel great!"

Max had five more eruptions and Shelia two more body sweeping waves of pleasure. Shelia remained on top for several minutes, squeezing his cock until it plopped out of her love hole. She rotated and they passionately kissed and caressed each other.

"Shelia, that's the first time I've ever done it in that position and it was very enjoyable."

"Thanks," she said with a kiss and she stared at him.

"What's up, Shelia?"

"Did they like me?"

"My mom does. She might have reached through the phone and boxed my ears for what I told you!"

"You mean for not telling me you're mixed?"

"No, for how I bent the truth about how my parents met. I'm like my dad when it comes to questions. I really don't like lying but I do my best to only answer the question. I'm working on it."

"Well, I'll help you. Oh! Kevin and Ari, Casandra and her date and Jasmine and her date will be stopping by our room about one o'clock. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'll arrange for some munchies. Now, in the morning, brunch will be room service. We'll call and you order whatever you want."

They watched one and a half movies before Max started to kiss her neck and tits while his hand massaged her pussy.

"Mm, would it be alright if we make slow, passionate love?"

"As you wish."

They finished a little over a half hour later and went to sleep.

Brunch was a marvelous affair...fruit, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, grits and the associated fair, after which they showered and dressed casually. Kevin and Ari were the first to arrive and were amazed by the room.

"Oh, my god, Shelia. This is amazing!"

"Thanks, Ari. We have some snacks and would either of you care for a beer?"

"Sure, Max. Ari likes Riesling."

"I always think ahead, big bro."

Several others began arriving and commented about a free fruit basket and a complimentary breakfast coupon for Sunday morning. The party broke up about three o'clock when everyone decided to go to the water park. Shelia and Max headed back around five o'clock to get ready for dinner.

"Did you have anything to do with those fruit baskets and breakfast tickets?"

"Who, me? Do you think I'm made of money? Fruit baskets are expensive!"

He leaned over and kissed her.

"Thanks, very much, for inviting me. This is a very good bunch of friends and sisters you have and a good time. Do you have a passport?"

"A passport?"

"Yes. It's the only way you can go to Venice over the summer."

"Venice? As in Italy?"

"Yea, that's where my parents live. Remember?"

"No, I don't."

"We'll get that fixed starting on Monday."

The dinner was good, a nice buffet, and all were having a good time. The D.J. was setting up and people were mingling.

"Ari, Jasmine. Let's go to the ladies room," Shelia said.

They left the party room and headed down the hallway. Shelia was grabbed by a large hand attached to a large man.

"Ari! You didn't see anything or anyone!" Darrel said.

Jasmine had already run back to the room, screaming. Ari followed but didn't scream. Already, the room had started to empty. Max, Kevin and Raymond were holding Jasmine in front. Max headed for the front door and several followed.

"Max!" Shelia screamed.

The four of them stopped, turning toward the group.

"Well, well. If it ain't the White Knight, Sir Lanceafuck!"

Max's eyes rapidly moved between them.

Two guards, one with brass knuckles, and the leader has a knife at Shelia's throat.

"Is this normal for you, Darrel? Hiding behind a lady to prove your manhood...or lack of! I've got a question for you. Which is the bigger number? Your shoe size, dick size or IQ?"

"Listen, I'm going to have my friends discuss things with you while I say goodbye, one last time, to your girl."

"That's where you're wrong, Darrel. She's not mine. You don't own people, Darrel. Your own country fought a war about it. We're together because we chose to be. Next, once I take care of Tweddle De and Tweddle Dummy, I'll take care of you."

"Break his mouth and anything else, guys, quickly!"

They both moved toward him, Max spun in a circle, his leg extended, and was grabbed by the first guy. Max smiled as he pulled that leg in and punch him in the face, blood and a tooth flying as he let go and grabbed his face. Max kicked him in the neck, then broke his knee cap. By then, the second guy had reached him and slammed his fist into Max's side.

That hurt!

Max spun around, his elbow was blocked but his knee wasn't as it landed in the second guy's abdomen as Max took a shot to his chest.

A boxer. So that's his background.

Max faked toward the second guy's head, then punched his stomach and kicked his knee before punching his face so hard, everyone heard the bones breaking.

The first guy had recovered enough to stumble over and his brass knuckles landed in Max's ribs. Max reached behind himself, grabbed the guy's head and dropped to the floor, breaking the guy's neck.

The second guy kicked Max in the side but Max did a kick-up, took a punch but hit the guy in the neck, feeling the crunch. He finished him with a wheel house kick to the head.

"You're next Darrel! If you let her go, you won't need a body bag, like they do!"

"You're a dead man!" Darrel yelled.

He threw Shelia to the ground.

"Time for some slice and dice!"

Good stance, defensive, he's scared of me. Not much time before the law gets here.

Max charged, deflecting Darrel's slash with his arm and getting in a solid blow to the chest, breaking a rib or two. Darrel was good and his back slash made a nice cut on Max's other arm. Max started to grab for the arm with the knife when Darrel tossed it to his other hand and drove it into Max's chest but Max didn't let go. He grabbed Darrel, lifted him up and threw him into a wall, over ten feet away. The body bounced off of the wall, landing like a sack of potatoes. Max smiled as he fell to the ground.

Venice, Italy

"Zephrin! Brielle! We have a big problem!" Gina said.

"Look at the screen."

A video came on of a fight. They saw one man beating up two other men as a girl, with a knife at her throat and the man holding it, watched.

"That's Max and Shelia!" shouted Brielle.

"Gina, get the plane ready and book a room at the hotel! We'll be at the airport in twenty minutes. Get legal, and Interpol, working on removing that video from all news broadcasts and the internet and get our medical specialists to whatever hospital Max is at!" said Zephrin.

"If he's hurt my baby, he's a dead man," said Brielle.

About fifteen hours later, they arrived in Cleveland and went to the hospital but sent their bags to the hotel.

Chicago, Illinois

"Jerry, what's my son's condition and is it safe for me to visit him?"

"His knee, the radius in his left arm, ulna in his right arm, his left femur and neck are broken and he's paralyzed from the shoulders down. You can visit but we'll have your lawyer with you."

"I saw the video but now it's gone. So who did this?"

"A source in the CPD says the kid's name is Maximilian Ivano."

"Is there a contract on this Maximilian yet?"

"That's the problem, his dad is very rich, owns an international detective agency and has strong contacts with Interpol. The kid's parents are here from Italy and they have guards. He has three broken ribs, a collapsed lung and a bruised kidney. We have a copy of the fight from our friends at the station. This Max used a martial arts called Savate and our guys say he's very good! The Italian and French Savate Federation agree, he's a certified instructor and professor, as is his father."

"Get the car ready. Nobody messes with my family and lives! He dies, Jerry! Time isn't of the essence, now. Let's go visit my son."

Cleveland, Ohio

Brielle and Zephrin went to Max's room and saw Shelia, sleeping but still holding his hand. Max was asleep as well. Brielle looked at her husband, and whispered.

"You be nice, polite and respectful, dear. We have no idea what Max thinks or feels for her or her for Max, especially after what happened," Brielle said.

"But..."

"But nothing!"

Zephrin nodded and they walked in.

"There's our son!"

Max looked up and Sheila stired.

"Mom, Dad. Why are you here?"

Zephrin shook his head.

"Son, you were an internet star for a few hours."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your fight at the hotel. You killed two men and badly injured another, a son of a suspected drug lord," said Zephrin.

"I Killed two Men?"

"Max, you did the right thing. The press loved it. Say you fought for the honor of your girlfriend. We're proud of you." his mom said.

"Yes, Max, the right thing," Zephrin said as he glanced at Shelia, who woke up at the conversation.

"Oh! Mom and Dad, allow me to 'formally' present to you, Shelia Tanner, my girlfriend. Shelia, my parents, Zephrin and Brielle Ivano."

"I'm so glad to meet you in person, though it's too bad it had to be like this. He's barely awake, drifts in and out of sleep."

"I'll be fine, Shelia," Max said, softly.

Shelia looked at his parents with her large eyes.

"He saved my life."

"He save da lot of lives, Sheila. Max will be fine. It'll take some a while but the doctors got to him in time. How're you doing, Shelia?"

"Okay, I guess. I still don't believed what happened. The police told us not to leave the hotel but gave me permission to be here. The hospital makes me leave at ten o'clock."

"Dear, would you please talk to the head nurse about Shelia having our permission to stay all night if she wishes?"

Zephrin left. Max was sleeping again.

"That's the pain medication, nothing to worry about. "

"Why, Mrs. Ivano."

"First, call me Brielle, and thanks for recognizing my picture. Next, why what?"

"Why did he risk his life for me?"

"Like I said, Max did what he did because he wanted to and it was the right thing to do. Besides, he like you."

"Really?"

"He didn't have to answer the phone the other night when neither of you were fully dressed. That's not an issue but he still did. That tells me he really does like you. He wanted us to see you as he does."

"Okay, dear, the hospital will let Shelia stay as long as she wants. I also arranged for her to get food. Our family doctor has communicated with the hospital and will be here in the morning. He's already told me that flying home is out of the question."

"So, Max is here for his recovery, Mr. Ivano?"

"No. In school, did you ever hear of Agate D'Estange?"

"Yes, she was the Art Professor who went to Europe and died in an accident."

"Close enough. Agate was my grandmother. She had a house in Ashland and it's now mine. I'll have it opened up and made usable for his recovery. If your parents allow it, would you like to be his personal nurse?"

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers
12