All Comments on 'Vampires Desire Bk. 01: Vampire's Pet Ch. 01'

by Vampire_desires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

*sigh* no, no, no... This doesn't belong in lesbian romance. Take your silly vampires down to nonhuman... Or erotic horror if they're going to be that way.

Vampire_desiresVampire_desiresover 8 years agoAuthor

I thought it was fixed, apparently it was not.

Vampire_desiresVampire_desiresover 8 years agoAuthor

I am New on this site and this is the first story I have posted on here, so you will have to forgive me. But question, did you actually read the story before you critiqued, because technically it was not incorrectly labeled. There is lesbian sex between two humans.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
I like it!

A good beginning, though very quick to the tasty bits...

As for the below remarks, as long as she is always with a she... It can stay with the girls!

Thank you for posting your story, it's not always easy when first posting here, (no, I'm not a writer) , but if you spend more time building up the details, you'll be fine!

Thanks again!

L

Vampire_desiresVampire_desiresover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the appropriate constructive criticism, I will keep it in mind next time.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Vampire_desires, welcome to Literotica, especially the Lesbian Sex category. I am a lesbian and I see this category as a place I can find stories for and about women and lesbians like myself. We have so little as it is and I'm glad we have a place here on the site. Now about your story. I am dumbfounded, but not as dumb as Kylantha, whom I'm assuming is named after Queen Kylantha from Star War. She goes to her mailbox which for some reason is open. She find an invitation to an unknown man's masquerade party, where she is to be his "company" throughout the night, and then she get into a waiting limo to be outfitted. Like Wow! this "carmel kissed skin" woman is so enamoured with the limo and a "chance of a lifetime" (if she lives to talk about it), she goes along with it! Once in the limo with this strange "mistress" waiting inside, she starts to thinking, this Lord G could be a psycho - umm too late for that and no one even knows she's gone. Everything they do is for this man, "he," Lord G: Kylantha putting on a corset and pearl g-string, sex in the elevator with mistress, getting made up for the ball. PLEASE don't use incidental sex with a woman as a bases for posting in the Lesbian Sex category, especially if it synergizes around a man. There are so many other categories on this site for that. We only have 1. I will wait to see what part 2 holds.

Vampire_desiresVampire_desiresover 8 years agoAuthor

@ Germanchocolate4u. There has been a three part story revolving around tKylantha, and no that is not where I got the name from, I didn't even know that it was a Star wars character a few years until after I heard the name. While the character is not primarily towards women, there will be moments.

As I had said earlier I thought I fixed it so that it was in the correct category. I apologize for the confusion. I will no longer be posting the story in this category.

As for the character being dumb, that she is not. You will have to continue reading as the story progresses. It will make more sense as it goes along. I wish I could further explain but that would be divulging parts of the story and turns of events. I have plans for the character later on and working the kinks out. So you will have to be patient as the true story continues.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Vampire_desires, thank you for the claification. I wish you all the best

Vampire_desiresVampire_desiresover 8 years agoAuthor

And thank for being patient with me. I will be submitting the next chapter into correct category. We have mapped out the story and really do hope you all will enjoy it isn't just about the sex the is a huge elaborate store and an actual plot. That is correct I dare to use the naughty p word. Lol

Anyways went off on tangent. We will be posting once a week in the erotic horror for now on. I would like to apologize for the mix up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous