Van Estra

Story Info
Rahl decides to dress his boyfriend up for the evening.
2.5k words
4.5
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

The soft hum of gears and hiss of vapor was something that, in the Soaring Streets of Van Estra, had long since faded beyond notice. Noise was normal, it was omnipresent, and silence -- true silence -- would be what provided any true worry. Massive, spiralling windmills acted both as sails and power generators, keeping the endless barge aloft and balanced on its endless, directionless journey through smoke-filled skies. Below, there was only the dark, viscous mire of water and oil, some flames still perpetually flickering atop the planet's liquid surface. A world long since destroyed, long since abandoned. Now it was only the Barges, ones like Van Estra, upon which sentient life continued.

Sentient life like Rahl and his 'girlfriend,' Lisse. "There you go, just hold still another coooouuple seconds..." Rahl growled, grinning widely as he applied the other's eyeliner, both of them cooped up in their small, cozy cabin aboard the enormous flying city. In the corner of the room, a battered mini-phonograph played a slow, sleepy tune, a static-filled waltz with a kinetic beat a measure beyond its lulling melody. Wood floors and walls were reinforced with tarnished metal, brass upholstery for aged leather furniture providing an interior aesthetic that could be considered 'modestly uptown,' the best that could be provided on the combined incomes of a deckman and waiter, respectively.

Rahl was one of the Kes'agi, or the wildfolk -- different from humans in scarce, but noteworthy ways, such as the slight points to his ears, vivid yellow eyes, or pronounced upper and lower canines. Beyond that, though, he was what one might expect from a man who worked on the deck; tall and leanly muscled, with dusky olive skin, thick dark hair that barely reached past his shoulders, and a rugged black beard covering the strong jawline beneath. Tattoos of maps, patterns, and other images covered his shoulders, chest, and even neck, relics of a culture largely lost to the tightly-packed stewpot of Van Estra now partially hidden by a white poet's shirt. "There," he said, his smile widening as he finished his work, reaching to the east wall's desk to grab the hand-mirror laid upon it, and showing the subject of his artwork what he'd accomplished.

Reflected in the mirror was Lisse, having just had his makeup done fully for the first time. Dark eyeliner enhanced the glimmering mahogany color of his eyes, complementing tousled, dark violet hair, shorter than Rahl's but more feminine nonetheless with its soft, delicate waves. Lisse was one of the low elves, shorter and slimmer than their more well-off brethren, colder of palette, but most easily distinguished by the long, thin, hairless tails they sported. Pillowy lips had been painted a soft lavender, enhancing what was already a distinctly feminine appearance. "Thou art more skillful in this than perhaps appropriate," he arched a thin brow, looking up at his lover. "Wherefore hast thou procured these talents, and on what subjects?"

"Oh, I have my ways," Rahl grinned. "What do you think of the look?"

"In honesty, I find myself quite uncertain," Lisse murmured, his voice as soft as his appearance and bearing a curious, melodic accent that contrasted his outdated dialect, a sign of what was considered poor learning among the low elves. Exhaling through his nostrils, he looked back into the mirror, biting his lip -- looking back was what could easily be mistaken for a very pretty girl, proving Rahl's earlier convictions that he'd 'wear it well,' but being dolled up in such a way left him... uneasy, in a way. "I do not detest it, but find someone very other than myself gazing through mine eyes."

"I see you, only you," Rahl set the mirror down, leaning in to press his lips firmly against the elf's, pushing him back from the edge of the bed he'd been perched on, to laying back entirely. Lisse let out a muffled whimper of half-hearted protest before kissing back, his arms wrapping loosely around his lover's far more imposing physique. "And you look beautiful."

The kiss continued a long moment before Lisse turned his head to the side, breaking the embrace intentionally, his soft features fraught with concern and more than a little embarrassment. "Should I be assured thy true interests lay not with the fairer sex? To go to such lengths, to dress me so, one may suspect your preferences have moved beyond me... furthermore, 'tis it not unbecoming to decorate me thus? Unmasculine?"

"I hate to give you this news, my love, but masculine was never something you were in great danger of being," the wildman growled softly, his lusts clearly brightened at the sight of his flame 'decorated' as he was, only a billowing heather-gray nightshirt concealing the rest of such decoration. "But this... here, now, I have to have you."

"Mrmn-- Rahl, I--" came the muffled response, drowned away by another abrupt kiss as the hem of Lisse's simple gown was pulled up, revealing slim, pale legs wrapped in black, sheer stockings. Garters continued on from the seductive garments, framing the low elf's petite figure, but panties, it seemed, didn't come with the set -- as Rahl tugged the boy's top up, he also revealed the shockingly small member nestled between those smooth thighs. Resting atop equally petite balls, Lisse's penis was barely the size of his smallest finger, and even that was when it was fully erect, something it currently was not. "Mpph... I... d-don't know...."

"I do," came Rahl's firm whisper, the bigger man pulling his lover's shirt all the way up and over his head, exposing what remained of Lisse's hairless body, only his lack of distinguishable breasts or hips differentiating him from a particularly waifish girl. Beneath him, his sinuous tail swished back and forth uneasily, draped along the side of the bed Rahl was now pinning him down to. Lisse was smothered with another long kiss, then another, the elven boy's toes curling in unexpected excitement -- his body giving in to the pleasure of his boyfriend's embrace, even if his thoughts remained uncertain about his present objectification.

Lisse squirmed a little, backing up slightly to more fully lay back, letting Rahl pursue him. "Nnnh..." he whispered breathlessly, biting his lip as the two broke their kiss, Rahl reaching between his lover's legs to playfully grind his thumb up against the elf's slowly-stiffening member, not quite yet at its meager full length. Rahl himself, however, was exhibiting no such issues, his dark leather trousers already strained by the beast within them -- a beast he was set to freeing, unfastening a short sequence of buttons even as he lightly fondled his boyfriend's tiny dick. A moment later, and the impressive python of Rahl's cock had been let loose, his thick, coffee-colored shaft larger than Lisse's many times over, more closely resembling the size of the elf's forearm than penis.

"Are you ready for me, little thing?" Rahl whispered, biting gently at the crook between Lisse's throat and shoulder, his dull fangs leaving shallow scrapes. Below, he brought his hand from Lisse's member to his own, guiding it to prod and grind against that of his feminized lover, both teasing the other boy with the pleasure and warmth of touching manhoods, and further illuminating their difference in size -- Rahl's cock being at least four times the length, and far moreso the weight.

"I... am," Lisse's voice fluttered, swallowing hard and spreading his legs slightly as Rahl's glistening tip dipped lower, bumping along the elf's tiny balls to prod firmly against his tight rear entrance. It wasn't the first time he'd taken Rahl inside of him, of course -- the two had been together for months now, and he'd become well-acquainted with what he was soon to receive. It was that exact acquaintance that merited such trepidation, for while he knew he would eventually grow to delight in having his lover inside of him, the initial breach was always decidedly... intense. Nonetheless, he licked his lips, wrapping both arms gently around the wildman's shoulders and waiting for that insistent poke to become full penetration.

Lisse drew in a sharp breath, wincing, trying not to bite down, as a flush of discomfort soon melted into an overflow of warmth and excitement, the crown of Rahl's thick manhood pushing inside of his tight backside and sliding in a little farther, not deep yet, nor wasting time in advancing the effort to do so. His short ringlets of violet hair splayed out across the bed's clean beige sheets, toes curling, fingers digging into his partner's back as Rahl pushed deeper inside of him, filling him. "Hahh..." the elf whispered softly, squeezing his eyes shut for a long moment as he struggled to adjust to the size of the beast filling his tight back entrance. "Gods...."

"There's a good girl," Rahl planted another kiss at the corner of Lisse's mouth, slowly drawing his hips back before pushing back inside, building a rhythm -- one that started slow but was gaining in pace at an almost irresponsible rate, drawing a sustained whimper from the cutely-dressed boy beneath him.

"D-don't... speak not of such things, I-I'm... nnnhh..." Lisse bit down hard on his lower lip, trying to form a proper protest or comment, but already pleasure was beginning to fog his thoughts. His tiny dick had swollen to its full size, even if that size was equally embarrassing to its inert state, his backdoor clenching tightly around its thick invader as Rahl started to take him faster, deeper, a little more roughly -- no more so than some of their prior romps, perhaps, but rapidly approaching their apex.

"Why's that, darling? Afraid you'll enjoy it? Already, the way you tighten around me..." the man growled lustfully back, thrusting forward harder, deeper, his pace picking up to the point where his position could not quite accommodate it. Planting one more long kiss on Lisse's lips, he shifted backwards, planting his feet on the floor beside the bed and tugging the elf forward sharply by his hairless legs, so that his pelvis rested just against the bed's very edge. Taking those same legs in his arms, Rahl propped them both up and onto his shoulders, letting out a hoarse groan of pleasure as he slammed his hips forward once again, claiming the tight ass of his made-up lover.

Biting his lip, Lisse's hands tightened into fists in the bedsheets, rocking his slight figure forward as best as possible, though it wasn't necessary -- Rahl thrust into him with a ferocious aggression he hadn't seen in some time, ramming that massive cock deep into Lisse's backside again and again, forcing his tight ass to adapt to it all over again. The way it filled him, flooded him with heat and pleasure, had his own petite boyhood dripping a thin drizzle of clear liquid onto himself, not quite yet ready to explode, but... he knew he'd only be able to hold on so much longer. "Hnnn... R-Rahl..." he whispered hoarsely, reaching out with one hand to lightly drag his fingertips down his boyfriend's chest, quivering with greater and greater excitement despite his trepidation about the way the evening had begun.

"What's that, little thing?" the wildman growled back, his thrusts slowing, but not stopping, while he waited for a response.

"L-let me... nn, lay thyself down, my love," Lisse replied, gently touching his partner's shoulder as a sign for him to pause. Rahl arched a brow, but relented, drawing his thick shaft free of Lisse's backside with a soft pop and getting up onto the bed, laying his back against the northside wall and spreading his legs, letting his massive cock lay, throbbing, against his belly. Lisse took a moment to admire the man, forgetting his own self-consciousness if even for a moment, before carefully crawling atop him, propping his light weight into Rahl's lap, gently grinding his backside up against the wildman's pulsating rod before reaching down to take it into his hand, pointing it upward and easing it, slowly, back inside of his ass. "Nhhaahh...!"

"Phahh, there we go," Rahl hissed out through his teeth, shuddering with pleasure as Lisse bottomed back out on his massive cock, his eyes focused on the elven boy's beautifully graceful figure, his beautiful face's feminine features even more accentuated now, pale cheeks flushed with a soft lavender. Laying one hand on Lisse's hip to steady him, the other caressed firmly up the elf's flat stomach to his chest, gently massaging the soft skin where a breast might be, thumb arcing up to brush and rub back and forth along the beaded nipple. Propping his knees up, he allowed himself a single upward thrust to find his angle, then paused, allowing Lisse to find his own rhythm before matching it.

And find his rhythm he did -- while the low elf may not have taken quite the same aggressive pace as his partner, he quickly planted his knees at Rahl's sides and shifted his weight up, dropping it back down and letting out a soft cry as he rocked back and forth, going faster and faster. He drew more than a small measure of delight in being the one giving pleasure, not just being used to gain it, and soon felt the force of Rahl's hips rising to meet him, impaling him on that massive cock as it once again reached the deepest recesses of his tight butt, its crown ramming insistently into the sensitive button of explosion inside of him. "Ahhhh... phhff... g-gods...!" the boy whined, back arching as he rammed down harder, faster, letting Rahl's steady upward thrusts meet him and create a more frantic friction than either would be capable of on their own.

It was when the uncontrollable shudders began to ripple through Lisse, though, that Rahl knew he'd done his job -- the boy threw his head back, propping his arms behind him to lean back on them, his tiny dick bouncing in shallow spirals as he rode the wildman with his ass. Whimpers and gasps rose to a moan, then a scream of ecstasy as that slim shaft finally erupted, squirting several long, thin strands of sticky cum upward... only to stream back down in creamy lashes across Lisse's chest and stomach.

The true explosion, though, happened not in the open, but within -- Rahl's cock erupted in a torrent of hot spunk instants later, shooting blast after blast straight into Lisse's overfilled backside, flooding him with the sticky goo and beginning to burble out of his stuffed hole. A moment later and the elf had collapsed forward, panting, his lover's manhood still buried inside of him as he clung to Rahl's broad chest, nestling his face into the crook of the Kes'agi's neck.

"That was... fhh...." Lisse whispered.

"It was," the man responded quietly, stroking his calloused fingers down the boy's back tenderly. "Maybe next time I can get a proper dress for you." Rahl chuckled at the ensuing glare, then grabbed the sheet that had been hanging off the bed's edge, dragging it up and over the two of them. "Ready for bed, my good girl?"

"Speak not of me such," Lisse pouted, relenting only after another full glare. "...And yes."

"Alright," Rahl chuckled, reaching to the bedside table to tugging a small switch, causing the lamp to flicker out. "Goodnight, Lisse."

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers