Vanessa and I - Ch 22: Fresh Start

Story Info
V and Dax get a fresh start.
1.1k words
3.17
6.2k
8

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V and I's last group therapy session ended rough - she was going deep with humiliating me, and I was really struggling with it. The fact that none of the ladies were letting me cum made it worse, too.

After Ty & Shonda left, V and I had a long talk, and ended up coming to an agreement. She would focus on being a more attentive wife, taking care of my needs. I would focus on being a more attentive husband and learn to enjoy and accept sex the way she likes it.

The next morning, I woke up to my beautiful wife's lips wrapped around my hard cock, and she sucked me to completion, swallowing and smacking her lips. I kissed her deeply, enjoying the start of a new life. I've been blown by a lot of women, but none come close to my wife's mastery of cocksucking.

After breakfast, V disappeared for a moment, and suddenly I felt a hand sliding down my zipper, and fishing out my cock. Once more, those perfect lips enveloped my cock, which hardened instantly. It took just a few minutes of expert work before I pumped another load between her lips.

Day after day for several weeks, I was treated to at least daily blowjobs, sometimes two or three in a day. Each one was as enthusiastic as her first, and as skilled as a pro's. She swallowed more often than not, and when she didn't, she kissed me deeply, pushing my cum into my mouth. I didn't mind.

A beautiful Saturday rolls around, 93 degrees and sun shining. Wake-up blowjob in the rearview, I finish up with a bit of yard work by 1PM and put on a tiny bathing suit - just a micro bikini style, thong back to work on my tan. Opening the doors, and Diana is sunbathing already, wearing sheer white boyshort bottoms, her top long ago discarded. Her fat tits are a deep bronze since she learned to enjoy topless sunning with my wife. A cooler sits next to her with a few cold beers, though there are a half dozen empties next to it.

She smiles as she sees me and slurs a hello, clearly very, very drunk. I walk up to appreciate the view of her tits and give her a kiss on the cheek. She has different ideas, though, and quickly slides down my thong, releasing my cock and wrapping her lips around it. A sloppy, unskilled blowjob is still a blowjob, and I enjoyed it. But I haven't had pussy in a few weeks, and I need it. I finish stripping off my thong and lay down on the chair next to her, motioning her to join me.

Stumbling, she struggles out of her boy shorts, and climbs atop me, lowering her steaming hot pussy onto my cock. She's dripping wet, fiery hot, but no longer tight - many months of double fisting and large toys has taken that away.

I hear the door open behind me - V must be ready to enjoy the sun too.

Footsteps approach, Diana completely oblivious to anything around her, and directly behind me I hear a baritone voice say "Damn, those are some nice tits."

Snapping to reality, Diana half covers her tits, inadvertently leaving one nipple exposed. V comes from behind Ty, wearing nothing at all, and laughs. "Those are some nice tits." she says, as she pulls Diana's hand away and grasps one, kneading her bronzed flesh.

Diana was frozen, no longer moving atop me, no longer trying to cover herself. V takes that as acceptance, and turns around to face Ty, drops to her knees, and slides down his swim shorts in one swift motion, releasing his incredible cock.

"OH MY GOD" Diana cries out "THAT'S THE BIGGEST COCK I'VE EVER SEEN!"

"And I'm going to take it all" V says simply. She gets Ty hard with a professional blowjob, then guides him to the chair next to me and lays him down. He grasps his huge cock to point it skyward, and V climbs on top, lowering herself, her gaping cunt easily swallowing every last inch as she cried out in pleasure.

My wife rode Ty's massive black cock, orgasming thrice before needing a break, climbing off to catch her breath.

"Would you like to try?" Ty says, no fear in his voice.

"More than anything" Diana says, raising up, my hard cock slipping out sadly. She stumbles to the next chair, positions herself above the biggest cock she's ever seen, and hesitates. Ty put her hand on his cock to keep it pointed up, and he grasps her hips and begins to push her down. She doesn't resist, his bulbous cockhead pressing against her sopping wet cunt. One more moment of hesitation, and she lowers herself, her cunt opening to accept Ty's gift. She cries out, bucking in ecstacy, with just 3 inches of his cock inside her. Slowly he begins to move her up and down, further down each thrust, until 9 inches are buried inside her. I stopped counting her orgasms at 9, but she didn't stop cumming.

She did finally get tired, and stopped riding Ty. He lifts her off, and quickly rearranges them so she's on bottom face up, and he mounts her, entering her soaked pussy easily, inch after inch disappearing inside. She quickly cums 3 more times, and finally Ty is ready. He pulls out, Diana's cunt gaping open, and gives his cock a few strokes. It erupts, spraying rope after rope of thick, steaming cum all over Diana's labia, in her gaping hole, around her lips. He kept stroking until her pussy was just covered in cream, finally rising to sit down.

Diana just lay there, breathing heavily, her pussy wrecked and absolutely drenched. V looks at me and nods. I think back to all of those blowjobs, unprompted and favors unreturned. I smile, and take my place between our neighbors legs, and begin to lick her delicious pussy. Her nectar is sweet, Ty's cum thick and hot, their flavors intermingled and delicious. I lick her again and again, cleaning every bit of sperm from her perfect body, coaxing one final, whimpering soft orgasm from her. Her pussy pristine, I mount her and enter her, thrusting into a gaping cavern. It feels like I'm inside V - I feel nothing at all.

Rather than be frustrated, I pull out, grasp my cock, and re-enter her, jerking myself to orgasm inside Diana. Once I finished cumming, I cleaned her once more before laying down on top of V, my head on her tiny inked breasts, and fell fast asleep in moments.