All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 22: Fresh Start'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

In this POS, the cheap black dildo isn’t Jamal. Otherwise, as usual, for ir cuck porn, it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked that Diana got to enjoy Ty's huge cock. It is a shame that she was already stretched from all the fisting, so that she did not have to put in the work to put it in. It might be interesting to see if Chloe (1st episode) and her super tight pussy can also handle Ty. I think that she can try Ty, realizing it is too much, and go back to Dax - at least he will still be able to feel some pussy and still feel there's at least some women he can satisfy.

I'd also like to see if perhaps Seth and Dax can (try) to fuck Shonda together, DVP, i.e. double vaginal penetration. On their own, their smaller than average cocks cannot get any friction, but perhaps combined together, Shonda can feel something. It would be still small, but at least something.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank god you stopped. Hope you found a new hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Studidist peace of crap ever. WHY WOULD ANY GUY WANT A GIANT FREAK OF NATURE TO FUCK HIS WIFE?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous