Vanessa and I - Ch 21: Inked & Ruin

Story Info
Vanessa's saga continues, with more ink and more debauchery.
3.2k words
3.84
7.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since my wife left the house in a Lyft, dressed in a scandalously short dress, her words simple. "Don't wait up, this will take a while." I said nothing, not wanting to fight the inevitable. I waited up anyway, and it was a little after 3 AM when she stumbled up to the front door, deliriously drunk. I helped her in, and as soon as I opened the door, she fell into my arms.

What have you done to yourself, I think, my mouth not working. I look down, and her left leg is covered in ink, a flowery mural. Her toes all the way to above the hem of her short dress, inked. Her left breast tattoo expanded as well, coming up and touching her neck.

I lift her easily and carry her inside, shutting the door. She murmurs something, but between her drunken slurring and the blood pounding in my ears, I can't understand it. I lay her in bed, unbuckle her heels, and slowly strip her dress from her. The ink is pervasive, the mural continuous, running from her foot, up her leg, across her pubic region, narrowly missing her Q, up the left side of her body, merging with her left breast ink, all the way up to touch her neck. She was simply covered, half her body inked. My cock sprang to life as I shook my head in disbelief. Turning her over, I groaned. The ink followed a similar path. Her leg fully covered, her left ass cheek completely covered as well, up half her back, and touching her neck. My wife had completely ruined her perfect body with ink.

Rolling her on to her back once more, she started to say something as my cock ached.

She tries again, and I understand, barely. "What do you think?"

I say nothing, but I do strip off my shorts, wrap my hand around my cock, and press my hand into her gaping cunt, jerking myself off to a quick orgasm inside her, before rolling off and drifting to sleep.

The following morning, Vanessa awoke with a brutal hangover. I said nothing to her for several days, but eventually warmed up, and we resumed our normal life, mostly. But without the sex. A week, two, three, four passed, and no sex. Her tats had completely healed by that point, and she was regularly tanning out back in the nude. I could not avoid her impossibly sexy body, but I was too angry to fuck her. But I did need some pussy.

So I called Shonda. Shonda, Ty's wife, the black goddess with the huge tits and massive ass. She was happy to hear from me, but when I invited her over for that afternoon, she hesitated. A few moments passed before she agreed, and we set a time for 3PM. I told her the door would be unlocked, and to just come in, we would be out back swimming.

Three PM came around, Nessa was nude, on her back, skin glistening in the sun. I was swimming in my small suit. Just then, the back door opened, and out walked that black queen. Shonda was as stunning as the day I first saw her, her incredible tits straining to get out of the tiny suit she stuffed them in. Her huge hips swaying as she walked toward us. Vanessa squealed as she jumped up to greet her, hugging her tightly. Shonda wasn't too sure where to put her hands, surprised by both Nessa's nudity and ink.

Before she could comment, I chimed in to Nessa "I hope you don't mind, today **I** invited some company over." Breaking the embrace, Nessa looked at me with surprise and a bit of a glare. Ignoring it, I said to our guest "Come in, the water feels amazing." Smiling, Shonda sashayed to the diving board and jumped in, swimming over to me for a warm embrace and deep kiss. I was sure to grab her ample ass as I forced my tongue deep in her mouth.

My fondling was interrupted as the back door opened again, and out walks Shonda's husband. Him, I did not invite. "Hey baby" Shonda calls out. So she invited him. Damn.

"Damn Dax you already getting friendly with my wife." Ty calls out, laughing.

Vanessa positively runs over to him and leaps, Ty catches her and holds on to her perfect ass.

"Damn girl you're all inked up. You look fine as hell."

Ty set my wife on the ground and started eye fucking her, running his hands along her new ink, stopping for a moment at her breast, then again at her cunt, her ass, and massaging her leg.

I guess all the stimulation was too much for Vanessa, because she absentmindedly slides Ty's swim trunks down, and his huge dong flops out. She wraps her hand halfway around it, drops to her knees, lifts it to her lips, and begins making love to it.

"So much for subtlety" Shonda says.

"Yea" I say, ego and cock deflated.

Shonda & I watch my wife lick & suck her husband's massive dong until it was fully erect, pointing straight out. Nessa releases it, and lays down on the beach chair.

Ty starts to mount her but Nessa stops him. "Dax. Come get me ready for this big cock."

I hesitated, enjoying the feel of Shonda's fat ass in my hand.

"Dax. Come lick my pussy to get me wet. I need a cock inside me."

Begrudgingly I unhand Shonda's divine posterior, climb out of the pool, and walk over to my wife. I get between her legs and lick her ruined pussy, getting it dripping wet, until she reaches down and pushes my head away.

"Good. Now get out of the way so I can get fucked."

My wife's huge black lover mounts my wife, and buries his foot long cock in her destroyed cunt. Between the sight of that huge black cock disappearing inside my wife and my wife's moans of pleasure, I instantly harden. I turn to retrieve Shonda, only to see her climbing out of the pool, stripping off her suit, and laying down gloriously nude, in the chair next to Vanessa.Her huge tits look incredible, her soft belly, wide hips, and her cunt lips gaping open, followed by long strong legs.

Without pretense I mount this black goddess, she reaches down to grasp my cock, preventing me from entering her.

Smiling she says "Eat my pussy instead. You can't make me cum with that."

To the right, my wife roars with laughter, as does Ty. Reddened, I pull Shonda's hand off my cock. "Watch me."

I enter her with ease, her cunt a gaping cavern. I begin to thrust inside, not getting any friction. In, out, in, out, over and over, nothing.

"Are you inside?" Shonda asks, looking me in the eye, seemingly innocent.

"You know I am."

"I can't tell. I told you that your dick wasn't going to get it done. If you insist on fucking me, go get one of Nessa's dildos so I can feel it."

I stop my pointless thrusting. My wife is in the throes of her third or fourth orgasm, while I have given Shonda zero. Ashamed of my inability to please Shonda, I climb off her and start toward the house.

"Dax." Shonda called out to me.

I turn.

"Don't bring me a small one." She says, smiling.

I turn and enter the house, making a beeline for the bedroom. My cock was harder than ever as I open Vanessa's toy drawer. Dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, jumbo Ben wa balls, you name it. I find what I'm looking for - a rough replica we had made of Ty's cock for Vanessa. We brought the toy maker pictures of Vanessa with Ty's cock to try to get a close approximation. It ended up about a half inch shorter and a half inch girthier. Giant lifelike black dildo in hand, I make it back to the back yard. As soon as I open the door, my wife is orgasming once more, and Shonda is gently stroking her clit.

I mount her, move her hand, and press in the big black cock to the hilt.

"Mmmm now that's a real cock baby. Fuck me like that."

So I do, I work the giant dildo in and out of this gorgeous black woman, burying it inside time and again. We had the dildo made with a small hole in the base. I can fit my cock inside the hole to make the fucking more realistic, but I find that too emasculating and don't really do it much.

Instead, I bury the dildo in her once more, and then position my cock next to it, the head touching her dripping cunt. Firmly I push, and slowly her cunt opens just a bit more to accept my cock.

"Mmm yes that's it. That's how you fuck a woman." Shonda encourages me.

I fuck her this way for a few minutes, enjoying her now tight cunt.

"Let's 69" she says, and I am not one to say no to that. I pull out, pull out the black dong, and Shonda rises. I lay down on the chair, and Shonda lowers her delicious black pussy to my face. I hungrily lick at it, nibbling here and there as she sits on my face, seemingly forgetting about my cock.

Vanessa cries out in another orgasm, maybe 7th or 8th of the night? More? Coming down she cries out "No more, I need a break. How the fuck have you not cum yet?"

Moments later, I feel Ty approach and push Shonda down into the 69 position, her mouth mere inches from my raging erection. She doesn't wrap her lips around me, though, too distracted by my mouth on her clit and her husband's cock plunging into her.

She moaned and so did he, crying out "Mmm there's that tight pussy I love."

Ty pistoned in and out of his wife as I attacked her clit, and she came twice, thrice. He was clearly near his release. My sweet wife called out suddenly "Ty I want you to cum inside me."

"Not inside you." I corrected.

"Fine I want you to cum on my pussy. Please."

Sighing, Ty pulls out of Shonda, slaps her ample ass, and she rises off of me. Nessa quickly hops into place, her lucious mouth achingly close to my cock, her delicious cunt juices flowing down my face. Ty plunges into her cavernous pussy and begins thrusting. Nessa is moaning like a whore being paid, and started with the dirty talk she's been on about lately. "Fuck yea Ty, you know I love that cock of yours." "Dax, you better lick my pussy clean after he cums on it. You better swallow every drop."

"Mmmm yes"

"Dax baby do you want a mouth full of Ty's cum? Are you ready for it?" I am bright red, my cheeks burning, and still I lick Nessa's clit. "Mmmm baby whose cum tastes better - Ty's? Malik's? Yours?" Silence.

"Baby whose cum tastes better, I need to know. You've tasted Malik but I haven't."

"I don't know."

"Mmmm you have to pick. Whose cum do you like better?"

"I'm not answering that."

"Fine, but you're still swallowing it."

Ty thrusts for another 10-15 minutes before pulling out, stroking himself for a minute, his bulbous cockhead centimeters from my wife's cunt, gaping open several inches, as I devoured her clit.

Groaning, Ty's cock explodes, sending ropes of thick, steaming hot cum directly into her gaping cunt, filling it with his seed. Rope after rope, slowing down, a few more ropes onto her massive pussy lips, dripping quickly into my waiting mouth. The last two ropes, intended for her, might have barely missed her cunt before falling into my mouth. I didn't think about it. Spent, Ty releases his cock and lifts Nessa up so she's sitting on my face. Absolute torrents of semen flow from her huge pussy, and I slurp it up on command.

"Clean my pussy Dax. Lick up all of that sweet cum. God I love how he tastes, don't you? He has the most delicious cum. I know it's your favorite like it is mine."

My cheeks burned as my cock throbbed. She reached down to give it a few pity strokes.

"Swallow every drop and I'll see if Shonda will let you fuck her again."

I lick and slurp.

"No baby, I need a break after my husband's cock." Shonda replies, sounding bored at the thought of my dick inside her.

"Mmmm maybe I'll let you fuck me then." Nessa says, teasing my cock with her fingernails as I slurp out the last of her lover's cum. "Do you want that? Do you want my pussy?"

Mmm mmmmmm mmmm is all I can reply.

Nessa rises and I clamber out from under her, as she gets on all fours. I mount her from behind, enter her huge hole, and thrust hard and fast.

"You said you wanted to fuck me, now fuck me. Make me cum like Ty makes me cum."

I thrust harder, uselessly, feeling absolutely nothing, knowing she feels the same.

"Oh God you're inside me aren't you? Use the fucking dildo so I can feel it." Nessa says, snarling slightly.

Cheeks burning once more, the other couple laughing, I retrieve the copy of Ty's dong and slide it in next to my own meager cock. Vanessa's cunt gives zero resistance, swallowing it at once, and I begin fucking her with the dildo and my cock.

"Now you're getting there."

Shonda slowly reaches over and begins to gently tweak Nessa's clit while I pound her. Nessa moans deeply, guterally. "More." She says. I'm not sure if she's talking to Shonda or me.

I pull my cock out, leaving the dildo in. I slide my hand along her sloppy cunt, covering it in juices. I wrap my hand around my cock, and position it next to the dildo. "More" she begs.

I press inside, and my wife's cunt hungrily accepts my hand and cock alongside the massive black dong. I fuck her with the dildo while I stroke my cock inside her, and Shonda plays with her clit. Vanessa's body is wracked with sudden back-to-back orgasms, her entire body quaking. "Yes yes yes yes" followed by "no more no more" Shonda stops her ministrations, and I slide out the dildo, continuing to stroke myself inside her.

"Oh baby no more I need a break."

I pull out, my cock ready to burst. I look hopefully to Shonda. "Are you ready to go?"

Shonda giggles as she looks at my cock. "Nah baby I'm good."

I move back to Nessa's cunt, gaping impossibly wide. "Dax. I need a break." She says firmly.

"Fuck, I need to cum somewhere."

"For fuck sake, you can wait a few minutes can't you?" Shonda says, rolling her eyes.

Nessa laughs, then sharply moans, and I look over. Just after she turned me down, demanding a break, my perfect wife has a massive black cock buried inside her. Ty was laying down, with Nessa riding him reverse cowgirl.

Shonda reaches over and gives my raging boner a couple gentle strokes, then moves into position in front of the lovers. She begins to suck Ty's balls one at a time while Nessa rides him.

"Why don't you two switch up so I can get that tight pussy?" Ty asks after a few minutes. Quickly everyone rearranges, Shonda riding Ty reverse cowgirl, Nessa between their legs, huge black balls in her mouth, Ty in paradise.

Sensing an opportunity, I move behind Nessa and mount her, and begin thrusting in her ruined cunt. A few minutes pass and I feel nothing. I grasp her hips to try to get some leverage.

She releases Ty's testicle with a pop sound and looks over her shoulder. "Didn't I tell you I needed a break?"

"You let him fuck you."

"Dax. That's different and you know it. You know damn well I can't say no to that cock."

"Well I want some too."

"Fucking let me finish over here and I'll probably let you fuck me."

"Fuck you."

"Yes, I'll probably let you fuck me."

"No, fuck. You."

Rolling her eyes, Nessa turns and begins her ministrations on Ty's balls again. The whole time his moans have gotten louder and faster, and while I'm standing behind my wife's perfect ass with my dick in my hand, Ty is cumming inside the cunt of his black goddess wife while my wife sucks his balls.

"Fuck this and fuck you." I stand, fuming.

"Get down here and clean up this mess." My wife commands me.

"No, I'm done with this shit."

"Dax." Shonda says softly.

"What?"

"Clean me up and I'll let you make love to me. Your way." She looks at me hopefully. Fuck.

Nessa scrambles out of the way, and I get into position. Ty lifts Shonda off his impossibly large dong, and I plant my mouth on her gaping hole as soon as it's free, slurping and sucking. I don't know how this man cums so much time and again. I lick this delicious black cunt until I get it all, and then I climb between her legs and press inside.

"Mmmm yeah baby that's it." Shonda says, moaning, obviously fake.

I thrust away, trying desperately to just cum so I can end this miserable night.

Meanwhile Shonda continues to make sounds as if she was enjoying my cock, as if she could feel my cock. I honestly don't know if she was trying to make me feel better or just humiliating me.

"Oh Dax your cock feels so good. Mmmm" that sort of thing.

I eventually stop thrusting, knowing I can't finish. My cock was beginning to hurt from staying hard so long, and the lack of release. I pulled out.

We stayed silent for a moment. Shonda finally spoke up, softly. "You can jerk yourself off on me."

I start to stroke my cock, looked down at the beautiful black woman underneath me, and then at my wife, who was once more pleasuring Ty on her knees, making love to his massive cock with her mouth.

"No. Fuck you both. I'm done with this. Nessa get that cock out of your mouth. Our guests are leaving."

My wife stops licking Ty's cock long enough to look at me and say "What? No." Immediately she gets back to work, clearly doing her best work. Ty was moaning loudly, and he was ready to blow a quick load.

"Vanessa if he cums in your mouth I'm kicking you out."

She removes her lips from his cock once more, continuing to stroke it furiously. "What the fuck Dax, what is the matter with you?" Suddenly Ty's cock erupts, covering my wife's angelic, angry face with his sticky cum, another huge load.

Torn between rage and my painfully hard cock, I grasp my cock once more, and press my fist inside Shonda's gaping black cunt. A few strokes and I cum inside that delicious loose pussy, breaking our rule one more time.

My balls emptied, I pulled out, stood, and walked straight into the house, leaving everyone behind to figure out what they wanted to do.