Vanessa at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,124 Followers

Charlie stood beside Jason, and Ted stood beside him. Strutting up to Charlie, she began dancing for him like she had for Jason. This time, as she ran her hands over his body, she made a show of intentionally bringing them down to his crotch and touching him while staring up into his lustful gaze.

From all around came a litany of hungry groans.

Although she'd told herself she was prepared, the feel of his rigid manhood under her fingers sent an unexpected wave of desire rolling through her and she had to fight the urge to keep her hand there longer . . . rub at it harder.

Pulling herself away, she took the step over to Ted and repeated her actions, again struggling against the passion rolling through her as she traced the outline of his manhood.

Then she strutted back past Charlie and Jason and around into the living room, angling toward Tom. As she did, the men all sat back down on the couches. Tom looked at her expectantly, obviously thinking she was going to climb into his lap again . . . which was exactly what she wanted him thinking. Instead, she gave him a haughty look and climbed into Joe's lap next to him. Realizing what was happening, Joe slouched down so that her sex laid directly atop his hard cock as she straddled him, her knees on the couch cushion. Without the shorts, the contact was more explicit as she ground against him and as her embers burst into flames she slipped into the steamy haze again. Within the fog, she forgot to try any semblance of dancing and instead simply leaned back as she rubbed herself back and forth along the hidden shaft.

Her entire body began to pulse with a desire . . . her sex quivered atop his cock . . . her breasts ached with need. And after a moment the ache was answered. Drifting along in the haze, she recognized the sensation of Joe's hands on her breasts . . . his palms hot against their flesh as they cupped her pliant mounds . . . his fingers squeezing. Powerful, tropical breezes swirled through her loins to fan her flames and she reflexively arched her back to press herself into his grasp as a quiet sigh slipped from her.

Still, she had enough presence to know where she was . . . who's crotch she was dry humping . . . who's hands were on her breasts. And who was sitting right next to them. Glancing over, she expected to see Tom getting upset, his expression registering discontent.

But he wasn't . . .

And it didn't . . .

His eyes were sparking excitedly as he intently watched her and Joe.

Confused and a little discouraged, she tried to make sense of what was happening, why her husband was relishing this . . . reveling in her decadent acts. Failing to find an answer, she decided to take her act up a notch in hopes of getting the response she wanted.

Glancing past Tom, she saw Ken sitting on his other side and her earlier comments about him being a pervert mingled with thoughts about how naughty it'd be to give him a more thorough lap dance right in front of her husband. She pushed herself off Joe and stood up, turning toward Tom. Again she thought he was expecting her to climb into his lap next and gave him another haughty look, prancing past him.

Ken's eyes lit up as she approached.

Straddling him, Vanessa kept herself hovering a few inches above his crotch as she reached down between them. Easily finding where his hard cock was hiding under his clothes, she smiled seductively and ran her hand back and forth along it a few times, knowing Tom was watching. Then she brought her hands up to his chest and lowered herself atop his crotch to grind against him while leaning back. This time she purposely set aside any pretense of dancing and rocked her hips back and forth . . . obviously rubbing her sex atop him . . . dry humping him for all to see. The steamy haze soon enveloped her again and she closed her eyes as a quiet whimper slipped past her open lips.

In the fog she felt his hands on her waist . . . felt them sliding up along her sides. She expected them to move in to her breasts and the twin mounds pulsed with a need to be cupped . . . to be fondled . . . to feel his palms' heat sizzling atop their flesh . . . his fingers squeezing.

But they didn't.

They slipped behind her and applied pressure, making her lean forward. As she did, his lips closed around one of her nipples . . . his tongue swiping across it . . . his mouth suckling.

"Ooh," she moaned, her body reflexively arching to offer herself to him.

Wait! Whoa! Whoa! Her mind screamed through the haze. She didn't know if it was the idea of what he was doing, or her body's response that made her fight her way out of the fog. She only knew that the sensation of his mouth on her tit combined with her own actions upon his lap caused her fires to roar within her loins . . . caused them to rage with a need . . . her body to throb with desire.

She forced herself to open her eyes and look over at Tom, no longer expecting to see regret in his expression, but still hoping.

But what she saw instead shocked her.

He was intently watching her with an extremely lustful expression.

Holy shit! She thought, finally realizing that he was getting off on watching her do the things she was doing. She couldn't believe it. It didn't make sense. Yet there it was.

She also realized that it was up to her to stop things before they got too out of hand.

With every intention of doing just that, she pushed Ken off her breast while leaning back again. Giving him a little smile, she extracted herself from his lap and stood up, turning around to head back to the center of the room and end the show.

Tom was standing in front of her, blocking her path.

Vanessa froze, uncertainty and excitement coursing through her.

"You enjoyin' yourself?" He smiled down at her, his hands coming up to hold her arms.

"I think I need to stop," she told him, her voice shaking.

"But you're so damn hot," his smile widened as he started guiding her backwards. "And I believe Frank's next."

"What? No. No, Honey," she protested, her voice shaking more. "I really need to--."

"It's ok, Babe. Just one more," he assured her, still guiding her back. "Then I'll take ya to our room and we'll have some fun."

"Mmm-ooh," she sighed, her body throbbing with an ache for that.

"I just wanna watch you do one more," he told her as the back of her legs connected with what had to be Frank's legs.

No. You're done. Her mind tried insisting even as she reflexively slid her legs outside Frank's so that she could take one more step back, her legs coming to the couch.

"I wanna see your face," he told her, before leaning in to kiss her, his lips firm.

So, he enjoyed the show with Joe and Ken, she thought, kissing him back. I suppose one more won't hurt.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled back and smiled, his hands guiding her to sit in Frank's lap.

"Just go with it, Babe," he whispered. "I want you to enjoy yourself."

As he lowered her down she felt something at her crotch. Thinking it was Frank touching her through her panties . . . his fingers rubbing at her . . . her mind screamed with how this was way beyond anything she'd considered allowing. In direct opposition to this, her fires suddenly roared into an inferno, their heat making her entire body pulse with desire. And with Tom holding her arms . . . keeping her suspended in place, hovering about a foot above Frank's lap, she couldn't do anything about it . . . even if she had wanted too, which she wasn't sure she did.

Then Tom guided her further down and she realized she was wrong.

Frank wasn't touching her through her panties . . .

He was pulling them aside . . .

Out of the way . . .

So she would sit on his freed cock . . .

Slide onto it . . .

Envelope it with her wet pussy . . .

"Ooh!" She moaned as her ass settled on his crotch . . . his rigid manhood stuffing her.

As Frank grabbed her waist to hold her, Vanessa's mind lurched with what'd just happened. When she'd thought he was simply touching her, she couldn't believe he'd have the audacity to do such a thing right in front of her husband.

But this.

This!

Her eyes shot to Tom's and she instantly knew that he'd known what Frank was doing . . . that he had purposely lowered her onto the man's member. Shocked by this sudden revelation, she sensed movement beyond Tom and she looked past him . . . around the room at the other men. Bill and Chris had been sitting on the couch next to Frank, now they were standing on the other side of the coffee table with Jason, Charlie, and Ted who had come around from behind the couch. All of them were staring at her sitting impaled upon Frank's cock, their hands busy undressing themselves. Joe and Ken had climbed off the other couch to stand directly behind Tom, where they were also staring and disrobing.

Memories of the videos she'd watched filled her mind.

Oh my God! They're all goin' to... to... to...! The thought ricocheted through her mind like a run-away bullet train. No. No-no-no. This can't be... Tom would never...

Her eyes returned to her husband standing before her, still holding her arms, and his expression erased any such doubts about his complicity in this newest development. In fact, the way his eyes were gleaming told her he was the instigator.

It'd only been seconds since she'd become impaled on Frank's manhood, yet the sensation of having him inside her . . . in front of all the men . . . had the inferno within her loins raging. And now she knew that his would not be the only one...

"Ooh God!" She cried out, a powerful orgasm forming within her fires and immediately charging from them to roar off the ledge, crash through her mind and body. Brilliant skyrockets filled her mind with deafening explosions. Her body shuddered . . . her muscles spasmed; tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing. Her hips ratcheted upon Frank's lap . . . twitching and jerking spastically . . . her pussy clenching around his thick shaft. A thin sheen of sweat coated her flesh so that it shimmered in the light and her back arched, jutting her breasts out. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open as her head rolled back on her straining neck, her hair hanging down behind her. As Tom released her arms one hand grabbed onto the armrest, her fingers clenching, and the other flailed back behind her to slap against the couch's back.

For several minutes the orgasm wracked her, making her body spasm and twitch upon Frank's lap, her mind awash in rapturous ecstasy.

And just as it began to fade, her head rolled forward. Her eyes opened. She saw the men standing around, their hungry gazes on her . . . their hands on their hard cocks.

"Ooh God!" She moaned, the orgasm finding renewed energy to send fresh waves of rapture crashing through her. "Ooh God, yes!"

Moments later the waves ebbed away and her muscles relaxed, her body softening and her arms falling limp at her sides.

Sitting there panting, she saw Tom step toward her and slip his hands under her arms. Frank's hands still held her waist and as the two men worked together to lift her up and off Frank's cock a sad whimper escaped her. Maneuvering her to the side, they laid her back on the couch. Her sex ached to be filled again and she reflexively started to spread her legs in invitation. But Frank snagged the waistband of her panties and began drawing them down, so she pulled her legs together and lifted her ass to assist in their removal. Carefully pulling them down over the stockings and off her heels, he tossed them aside. Then she did spread her legs, bending her one knee to set her heel-clad foot at the crease where the couch cushion and back met while letting the other leg drape off the couch edge and her foot fall to the floor.

Then she lay there, her pussy glistening wetly between her open legs, the black stockings' wide elastic bands cuffing her tone thighs. Her breasts rose and fell delicately with her shallow breaths; one partially covered by the dress shirt's flap, its swollen nipple peeking out from under the material's edge. Her head lay back on the couch cushion, framed by her splayed hair, her features flush with her arousal.

Climbing between her legs, Frank held himself up with one hand on the couch back and guided himself to her waiting sex with the other. He set his cocktip against her opening . . . pushed forward . . . slid his entire length deep inside her with a single, smooth thrust. His emptied hand grabbed onto her waist and he ground his crotch against hers, his cock shifting within her velvety embrace.

"Ooh," she moaned, her legs tensing to lift her and grind herself back against him.

She briefly wondering how he'd managed to shove his sizable manhood into her so easily since Tom was rarely able to do that and Frank was just as big as her husband. Then she remembered moments earlier when she'd dropped completely onto him just as easily.

I must have been more aroused than I thought, she realized.

"Fuck, that's good," Frank groaned. Pulling back, he extracted a portion of himself, then slid it back into her. He pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back . . . pushed forward, using slow, smooth motions to fuck her.

"Ooh God," she mewled, the thoughts about his ease of penetration dissipating into waves of pleasure as she lifted herself to meet his descending manhood.

Whimpering needily, Vanessa's mind raced with what was happening . . . the idea of being fucked by this man she'd met only hours earlier while her husband and so many others watched. She also thought about how all the men would likely be fucking her by the end of the night . . . each of them taking a turn with her . . . probably two or three at once.

As if reading her mind, Tom stepped up by her head, his own rigid cock in hand.

Vanessa had never before had two cocks at once, had never really thought about it. But now that it was on the verge of happening, she wanted it . . . bad. She eagerly turned toward her husband and brought her hand up to replace his . . . her fingers wrapping around his thick shaft.

A pillow appeared from somewhere and Frank paused in his fucking of her to slide it under her ass while raising up on his knees. Then both his hands gripped her waist and he started fucking her again. In the next second Tom pulled her hair away from her face, his fingers twining into the tresses to hold it out of the way as he leaned forward. Guiding him to her mouth, she slid her lips onto his cockhead and locked them tightly around his shaft.

"Mmm," she mewled, sucking and rolling her tongue along his flesh as he pushed himself into her mouth. Just before the head reached the entrance to her throat she adjusted her grip so that her fingers were against her lips, stopping him from going any further.

"Oh yea, Babe," he sighed as his hips started rocking back and forth, pumping him in and out of her mouth . . . bouncing her lips off her fingers.

"Fuck, her pussy feels good," Frank groaned, his own hips rocking . . . his cock pistoning in and out of her sex.

The shirt's one flap fell away to fully expose her other breasts and both mounds rolled and jiggled delicately as her body was rocked by the dual assault. The ache within them grew . . . pulsed needily and she whimpered as one of Frank's hands came up from her waist to cover one tit, his palm flattening her swollen nipple under it, his fingers squeezing the pliant flesh.

"You're bein' so naughty, Babe" Tom sighed, his fingers tensing in her hair. "Such a naughty lil' slut. Lettin' Frank fuck you while you suck my cock."

"Mmm," she moaned, his words fanning her fires . . . adding fuel to their heat. Opening her eyes, she looked up to silently ask him if he was happy, if this was what he wanted . . . if he wanted her to be a slut and let all the men have her?

"Yea, Babe, you're gonna be our lil' fuck toy," he grinned, as if understanding her.

"Mmm. Mmm." The confirmation made her fires roar higher and her mind scream with all that was happening. In the background she could see a couple of the other men standing around, waiting their turn with her. Their presence reminded her of those videos . . . of the girls . . . how they'd been...

"Mmm! Mmm!" Her eyes closed as another orgasm suddenly formed within her fires, this one promising even more rapturous pleasure than the first.

"She likes havin' two cocks at once," Frank groaned, his cock pistoning . . . his hand squeezing her breast.

"Suck me while he fucks you, Slut," Tom hissed, his hips rocking back and forth . . . his cock pumping in and out of her mouth . . . its rigid shaft sliding along her lips.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Frank groaned.

A beautiful lil' slut," Tom agreed.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewled. Focusing on Tom's cock, she wasn't able to match Frank's rhythm and she simply laid there, being fucked by the two of them. Her ass was pushed into the pillow, wet slapping sounds rising from between her legs, her free breast rolling fluidly upon her chest. Her free hand reached up to the top of the couch back, partially to help stabilize her, partially in response to the orgasm growing in intensity within her flames.

In and out their cocks pumped . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

In and out . . .

In . . . and . . . out . . .

"Mmm. Mmm!" The orgasm emerged from the flames . . . neared the ledge of its release. Her muscles quivered under her shimmering flesh . . . her sex tightened around Frank's shaft.

"Oh fuck," he growled, his hips jerking awkwardly a couple times, signally that his own climax was rapidly approaching. Then his hand left her breast to return to her waist and he settled back into a steady, yet faster, rhythm.

"Yea, that's my lil' slut," Tom groaned, his fingers tensing in her hair . . . his own hips stuttering slightly for a moment.

In and out their cocks pistoned . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

She sensed both of them growing stiffer . . . their rhythms deteriorating . . . and she knew they would both soon be cumming in her . . . for her.

"Mmm-mmm! Mmm!" She cried, the thought chasing the orgasm off the ledge to careen through her like a runaway locomotive. Brilliant skyrockets exploded in her mind, sparkling trails of light cascading from them. Her fingers gripped onto the couch back . . . clawing. Her muscles spasmed and her back arched off the couch, her feet kicking down to lift her ass . . . her hips twitching and jerking spastically as her sex clenched tightly around Frank's cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, his rhythm rapidly degenerating . . . his hips jerking awkwardly between her legs a . . . few . . . last . . . times. Then a guttural growl rose from him and he crammed himself as deep into her as possible . . . his crotch smashed against hers . . . his cock twitching . . . unleashing his load inside her.

The sensation sent her orgasm spiraling to new heights and she ground her crotch against Frank's, her body writhing upon the couch.

Seconds later Tom's grip in her hair tightened . . . his hips stuttered . . . slammed her fingers against her lips a few times. Then he froze with just his cockhead in her mouth. Within her hand his manhood bucked . . . his semen surging forward . . . spraying into her mouth.

Embroiled in orgasmic rapture, instincts kicked in to aid her in swallowing his seed. And the orgasm was still cascading through her when they both finished, their cocks settling down. But they kept themselves in place, letting her body and mouth draw their last from them.

Then the orgasm faded and her body softened, coming to rest back on the couch. Keeping hold of Tom, she slid her lips back and forth a couple times, her tongue caressing his sensitized flesh, while Frank pulled himself from between her legs and climbed off the couch. Then she released Tom, her head rolling away. Laying there panting, luxuriating in the afterglow, she thought about what had just happened . . . what was still to happen, and she quietly whimpered with excited anticipation.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,124 Followers