Vanessa at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,128 Followers

Sensing someone standing over her, she opened her eyes to find Jason gazing down at her, a smile on his lips and a hard cock at his crotch.

"Mmm," she mewled, getting her first look at him and recognizing that his would be the next to fill her. While she had noticed his bulge within his clothes on several occasions -- especially earlier that night -- she'd never known how big he was. She was not disappointed. Mentally comparing him to Tom's sizable manhood, she gauged him to be about the same size, like Frank. This thought caused her to quickly glance around at the others that she could see at the moment. Although none of them appeared to be huge, they were all fairly well endowed.

Interrupting her assessment, Jason bent down and scooped her into his arms.

"Finally," he whispered, lifting her from the couch.

"Mmm," she sighed in agreement, wrapping one arm over his shoulder and setting her other hand against his chest. She didn't know where he was taking her, nor did she care. She only knew that he would be the next to penetrate her, and she wanted it . . . wanted it more than she could ever have imagined.

He didn't take her far. Turning around, he sat her on the coffee table which had been cleared of the empty beers and glasses. Helping her remove the dress shirt, he tossed it behind him onto the couch. Now her stockings and heels were the only things she wore. Jason guided her to lay back on the table with her ass at one edge and her feet on the carpet. She instinctively slid them apart, spreading her legs in invitation. Between them her sex glistened wetly, her lips shiny and swollen with arousal and use. Reaching over to the couch, he grabbed the pillow and stuffed it under her ass again so that her pelvis was raised up.

In this position, the table's length meant that the lower portion of her head was the only part resting on the other end and she struggled with the uncomfortable partial support. Bill appeared and took her head in his hands, cradling it as Jason scooped her legs into the crooks of his elbows, lifting her feet off the carpet, and slid her a few inches further forward. Her head slipped completely off the edge, Bill's support keeping it from simply dropping as her neck bent back and her hair cascaded to the floor. Tom had used her mouth like this a few times and she reflexively opened her mouth in both anticipation and invitation. Releasing her head, Bill gripped his manhood with one hand and guided it into her open maw. She locked her lips around his thick shaft . . . raised her tongue along his flesh.

"Oh, fuck yea," he groaned, his fingers around the base meeting her lips to keep him from entering her throat.

At the table's other end, Jason pressed his cocktip into her slit . . . slid it through her wetness to her opening. Then his hips pressed forward . . . brought his crotch against hers . . . his cock stuffing her pussy.

"Oh yea," he breathed, grinding against her . . . his cock shifting within her velvety folds.

"Mmm!" Vanessa moaned, her hands grabbing onto the sides of the table.

As the two men began fucking her . . . slowly rocking their hips back and forth . . . their rhythms were disjointed at first; one pulling back as the other thrust forward. But they gradually worked themselves into a semi-unified rhythm so that their cocks thrust into her . . . withdrew partway . . . then pushed back into her almost as one.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewled, the dual penetration making her body rock gently upon the table, her breasts roll delicately upon her chest.

"You like this, Ness? You like us fuckin' you," Jason groaned.

"Mmm," she whimpered in answer, even though it hadn't really been a question.

"Oh fuck, she's a naughty slut," Bill groaned.

In and out their cocks pumped . . .

Her legs in Jason's arms . . .

Her head hanging off the table . . .

Her hair hanging down . . .

During the intermission her fires had lightened, but the knowledge that it was merely an intermission had kept them burning and as the two men used her for their pleasure they grew in intensity again. Her body seethed with their building heat . . . making her want more . . . want Bill's entire cock . . . want him fucking her throat. Pulling one of her hands away from the table's edge, she reached up behind her to wrap her arm around his thigh and grab onto his ass. Then she pulled at him . . . urged him to jut his hips further forward . . . to fulfill her body's need.

"You want it, you got it, Slut," he growled in understanding as he released his hold on his cock and pushed it forward into her throat just as Jason's stuffed her sex. Continuing to match his brother's rhythm, Bill pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back, now fucking her with his entire length.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She mewled, her fires raging higher in response.

"You are a dirty one," Jason groaned, his hips rocking back and forth . . . his manhood filling her pussy again and again.

In and out their cocks pumped . . .

Stuffing her sex . . .

Her throat . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

As their rhythms gradually built . . . grew more frenzied . . . a third orgasm soon manifested within her fires, its rapturous promise swirling among the dancing red-orange tongues. Her muscles started to tighten . . . her sex clenching around Jason's pistoning manhood.

"You're so beautiful," Jason moaned. "'Specially with two cocks in you."

"She's fuckin' gorgeous," Bill agreed. "And such a dirty lil' slut."

"Mmm-mmm," Vanessa mewled around the cock pistoning in and out of her mouth.

"Yea, a naughty lil' whore," Jason groaned moments later as his rhythm began to deteriorate . . . his hips stuttering awkwardly as he fucked her.

"Mmm!" Recognizing the signs of his impending climax . . . knowing he would soon be cumming inside her . . . brought her orgasm charging from the flames and toward its release.

At her head, Bill's rhythm also sputtered, but his was more from his squatted position and the way his brother's primal thrusts were shoving her on the table, making her body rock, her tits jiggling fluidly. Still, he continued fucking her mouth, his rigid shaft sliding back and forth along her lips . . . stuffing her throat over and over.

Vanessa lay there, being fucked by the two of them . . . their cocks pumping in and out. The orgasm reached the ledge and hung there. Both sets of her fingers tensed; the one gripping the table's edge, the other pressing into Bill's ass.

"Oh yea, you dirty slut," Jason groaned, his rhythm deteriorating further . . . his hips stuttering . . . twitching, as he struggled to hold back just a . . . few . . . more . . . minutes.

The orgasm leaned way over the ledge; teasing . . . promising. Her muscles tensed . . . her back started arching off the table.

In and out their cocks pumped . . .

In and out . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Fuck yea!" Jason growled, slamming himself deep, deep inside her and freezing, his crotch mashed against hers. Within her pussy his cock jumped and twitched, unleashing his semen . . . adding it to Frank's.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She cried, the sensation tearing her own orgasm from the ledge to send it cascading through her, making her muscles spasm under her shimmering flesh . . . her back arched off the table as best it could considering her position. Her pussy locked snugly around Jason's manhood . . . her hips twitching spastically. Her hand at Bill's ass shoot back to the table's edge, both sets of fingers clinging . . . gripping it tightly. Bill pulled his manhood from her mouth and she gasped out unintelligible sounds as the orgasm continued rolling through her, her mind filled with fresh fireworks, their pop-pop-pop ricocheting along her crackling nerves.

Jason finished cumming, but kept himself buried inside her clenching sex . . . her twitching hips milking him . . . drawing the last drops of his seed from him.

Then, as the orgasm eventually faded, her muscles relaxed and her body settled back to the table. As she lay there panting, Jason extracted himself and lowered her feet back to the floor.

"Let's get her on all fours," Bill said, reaching down to cradle her head and lift it.

Another set of hands slid under her back and assisted him in helping her sit up. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was Chris. Tired from the exertion of the trio of orgasms, she let the men guide her off the table and toward the floor, kicking her heels off along the way. Then she knelt on all fours in the middle of the room, the black stockings the only items on her body. Her head hung down, her eyes softly closed, her breast swaying gently beneath her, and she spread her legs in open invitation to the next man. Between them, her sex gleamed with her juices, her shiny lips puffy from use.

"So beautiful," she heard Tom sigh.

Lifting her head, she turned to look over at him sitting on the couch to her right, wearing a gleeful expression. Glancing around the room, she saw the others, those who had not already had her sporting erections, and the thoughts about what they'd be doing with her . . . to her . . . made her fires dance excitedly within her loins.

Then someone's hand gripped her waist . . . a cockhead pressed against her . . . and her eyes softly closed again, her head falling forward.

"My turn, Slut," Bill growled behind her. His hips shot forward . . . his entire manhood plunged deep inside her . . . made her body rock forward . . . her breasts swing under her. His other hand came to her waist . . . gripped it. His crotch ground against her asscheeks . . . his cock shifting within her velvety wetness. "Fuck, that's good."

"Ooh," she gasped, her own hips rolling to grind herself back against him.

Hands scooped her hair up, piled it out of the way at the back of her head and used it to lift her face. Opening her eyes, she saw a hard cock hovering before her. Glancing up, she saw Chris kneeling before her, preparing to fuck her mouth.

"Ooh," she sighed, her gaze dropping back to his member.

Jutting his hips forward, he pushed the tip against her lips. She let them part . . . slid them onto his shaft . . . locked them around it. His hips continued forward . . . shoved his pelvis against her nose . . . his cock into her throat. The suddenness of this caused her a moment's discomfort and she nearly choked. But she quickly recovered and relaxed her muscles to accept the assault.

For a moment she knelt there, fully impaled on the two cocks, the men holding her.

"Fuck, that's hot," Tom sighed from the couch.

The sentiment was eagerly agreed to by a few of the others.

Bill and Chris both pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back . . . pushed forward. As they began fucking her, it took them a couple minutes to settle into a united cadence so that they were pumping themselves in and out of her basically as one. Wet slapping sounds soon began echoing from where Bill was fucking her sex, and after a minute Chris grabbed onto the base of his cock so that her lips bounced off his fingers just before the head entered her throat.

"Mmm," she mewled happily, the fucking of her throat beginning to make it raw and this adjustment allowing her to enjoy what was happening more. It also allowed her to suck on him and raise her tongue to swipe along his flesh as it pumped in and out of her mouth.

"That's a good lil' slut," Bill moaned, his crotch slapping against her asscheeks. "Let us fuck you like a naughty lil' whore."

"She's bein' a dirty girl," Chris agreed.

"Yea, a real slut." Bill's manhood stuffed her sex over and over.

"Such a dirty, dirty girl." Chris's shaft slid along her lips . . . caressing them.

"She's fuckin' beautiful," Tom breathed.

"Mmm. Mmm." She knelt there, her body being rocked back and forth by the dual fucking, her tits swaying beneath her. Within her loins her fires continued to dance, their tongues swirling excitedly as she was used by the men.

In and out the cocks pumped . . .

Filling her . . .

Stuffing her . . .

Their rhythm building . . .

Bill's crotch bouncing off her ass . . .

Chris' fingers off her lips . . .

In and out . . .

IN and OUT . . .

"Fuckin' dirty slut." Bill's thrusting soon grew in ferocity, his manhood jackhammering into her with building intensity, and Vanessa knew he'd soon be cumming inside her . . . that his time fucking her throat had brought him close and the feel of her soaked pussy enveloping him was urging his climax forward.

"Yea, fuck her good," Tom cheered him on.

"Mmm!" Hearing her husband encourage the man like that sent electricity shooting along Vanessa's nerves and awoke yet another orgasm within her dancing flames.

"Yea, you're a fuckin' lil' whore," Bill growled, using his hands on her waist to make her fuck him back as he pounded himself deep into her pussy . . . shoved his rigid manhood into her again and again. Yanking her back, he pushed into her. Then he threw her forward as his hips dropped back . . . jerked her onto him . . . shoved her off.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Her asscheeks quivered from the impact of his crotch smacking against them . . . his cock driving into her sex . . . stuffing her. The heightened action made her breast undulate beneath her and tore her focus from Chris . . . stopped her from sucking on and licking his manhood.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," he groaned, seemingly unconcerned by this fact. Unable to match his friend's intensified fucking, he simply held still and allowed Bill's actions pump her lips back and forth along his shaft . . . her mouth fucking him.

Her newest orgasm was still a ways from fruition and she whimpered dejectedly as she realized Bill's climax was approaching too rapidly to bring it out of the flames . . . his rhythm quickly deteriorating . . . his thrusting growing spastic . . . his cock growing stiffer within her.

Sure enough, seconds later a guttural roar tore from his throat and he drove himself as deep into her as he could. With his crotch crammed firmly against her ass he froze. Inside her pussy his cock twitched . . . jumped . . . unleashed his seed.

"Mmm. Mmm," Vanessa mewled, being filled by her third such load while the orgasm continued swirling among her flames, teasing her with its rapturous pleasure.

Bill finished cumming then ground his crotch against her ass once more before pulling himself from her, a couple drops of cum following his exit to drip onto her inner thigh.

Vanessa knelt there, her focus back on Chris's cock. Suckling on him, she waited for whatever . . . whoever . . . would come next. Her mind reeled with how surreal everything seemed . . . how she was behaving . . . how she was being used by these men. The very idea that Tom would allow this . . . that he might've even planned it . . . was unbelievable. She never would've imagined such a thing was possible.

She didn't have long to contemplate it though.

"My turn," Chris declared, extracting himself from her mouth to stand up.

"Ooh," she sighed, her hair falling loose again.

"I get her mouth then," someone else announced, she thought it was Charlie.

"How 'bout three at once," someone else suggested.

"I get her ass," Ken quickly claimed.

"Ooh God," she quietly whimpered, apprehension rolling through her at the thought of being fucked there. Then the emotion changed to shock as she realized that it'd been Tom who made the suggestion. She couldn't believe he'd do that, even after all his other surprises that night. Anal? Really? While she did occasionally allow him to do that, he knew it wasn't her favorite thing. Yet now, here he was, suggesting that one of these other men do it while others used her other holes.

Before these thoughts finished, Chris laid down on the floor beside her, drawing her attention. Looking over, her gaze traveled down to where his hard cock lay at his crotch and she was suddenly filled by a need to have him inside her. That need pushed the apprehension and shock aside and she crawled over to him on weak hands and knees. Setting one hand on his near side, she reached across to set the other on his far side. Then she slid a leg over his waist to straddle him as his hands came up to cuff her sides and help support her. She reached a hand between them . . . wrapped her fingers around his manhood . . . shifted forward . . . lined him up with her sex. Dropping back, she slid herself onto him . . . filled her pussy with his manhood.

"Ooh God, yes," she breathed, rolling her hips to grind her crotch atop his.

"Fuck," Tom sighed.

She understood his reaction. In her mind's eye she saw what he saw . . . saw the way she was behaving. It was so dirty . . . so wanton. The men -- Tom included -- had been calling her a slut and that was exactly how she was acting. And she didn't care. She wanted to be their slut . . . wanted to be a dirty little whore for them.

With both her hands back on the floor, she rocked back and forth a few times, humping herself on and off Chris's manhood. But before she got a rhythm going, a hand came to rest on one of her asscheeks and she froze, an apprehensive whimper slipping past her lips. Holding her breath, she waited . . . anticipating . . . fearing what she believed was about to happen.

Then something touched her sphincter and she sighed with relief.

She'd expected Ken to just shove his cock into her ass without any preliminary preparations. But not only was it a finger at her little brown opening, it was greased up. They'd found some kind of lubricant to ease the anal penetration and he was using his finger to loosen her up beforehand. As the digit pressed into her, coating the entrance with the lube, she tried concentrating on relaxing both her mind and body . . . to allow her less pain as she was forced to accept the invasion. After a too-quick minute, he removed his finger and something bigger pressed at her sphincter.

A hand came to rest on her back and forced her to lean further forward so that her breasts touched Chris' chest and her hair hung down into his face. He used his hands to gather it, then one hand held it behind her head while the other returned to her side.

Ken applied pressure . . .

She held her breath . . .

His cockhead speared her sphincter . . .

Forced it open . . .

She closed her eyes . . .

A few inches of his manhood entered her . . .

Stretched her . . .

"Ooh God," she gasped, the opening being strained. Again she focused on relaxing while silently thanking them for finding the lubricant.

Pausing with the minimal penetration, Ken gave her a moment to grow accustomed to it, then he pulled back slightly and pressed forward again. As he forced a couple more inches into her ass, she felt his cock rubbing against Chris' through the membrane separating the two canals. He paused again . . . drew back . . . pushed forward. This time his crotch came to her asscheeks, his entire length being buried in her ass.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, feeling filled like never before.

"Fuck yea," he groaned, once more pausing as both his hands gripped her waist. Then he started rocking his hips back and forth. At first he only withdrew an inch or so of his cock before pushing it back into her. But little by little he increased the amount, gradually working up to pumping his full length in and out of her ass.

Beneath her, Chris started working his hips up and down to fuck her pussy, albeit in a limited fashion due to their positions. Using his hand at her side to make her straighten up slightly, he then slid the hand inward to cup one of her breasts . . . his palm hot on the aching mound . . . his fingers squeezing the pliant flesh hungrily.

"Ooh. Ooh God," she panted, being fucked by the pair of cocks . . . feeling them rub against one another through the membrane . . . her body rocking slightly. Ken's initial invasion of her ass had dampened her fires, caused the orgasm to fade into the shadows. But her body was quickly growing accustomed to the anal fucking and along with Chris' actions, the fires were being stoked anew, drawing the orgasm out of the shadows to swirl among the flames once more.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,128 Followers