Vanessa at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers

Her eyes were still closed, so she didn't see Charlie step in front of her. But she felt Chris relinquishing his hold of her hair to someone else and she opened them as her head was raised a couple inches. The first thing she saw was the hard cock aimed at her mouth. Lifting her eyes, she saw whose it was, then returned her gaze to the manhood. Like the thought of having two cocks at once, she'd never considered having three. And just like minutes earlier, now that it was on the verge of happening, she wanted it . . . bad.

"Mmm," she whimpered needily.

"You want this, Slut?" Charlie asked, holding his cockhead inches from her. "You want my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes," she sighed without hesitation. The slightly raised position he'd drawn her into made her feel unsteady and she brought her hands to Chris' chest to stabilize herself.

"That's a good whore," Ken groaned.

Leaning forward, Charlie brought his cockhead to her mouth and she eagerly slid her lips over it . . . locked them around his shaft . . . swiped her tongue across it. As the shaft slid along her lips she prepared herself for it to be shoved into her throat, but then her lips met his fingers, stopping that from happening. Raising her eyes, she silently thanked him for this.

Then she knelt there, being used by the three men for their pleasure . . . their fuck toy. Behind her, Ken held her waist as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass. Chris now fondled both her breasts, his hands molding their pliant flesh while his hips humped upward to stuff her pussy again and again. And before her Charlie's hips rocked back and forth, his rigid shaft sliding along her lips as it slid back and forth. All the while they talked to her, calling her a dirty slut . . . a naughty girl . . . a cock hungry whore. And around her she heard the others agreeing with their sentiments while also commenting on how beautiful she was . . . how erotic she looked being used like this.

All of this combined to fuel her lust . . . stoke her fires' intensity . . . the orgasm to grow within them . . . promising powerful ecstasy.

"Mmm. Mmm!" Vanessa mewled excitedly as it emerged from the flames and approached the ledge of its release.

"The dirty lil' girl likes this," Chris groaned, his fingers squeezing her breasts . . . his cock lifting into her sex again and again.

"That's a good lil' slut," Ken growled, his cock stuffing her ass over and over.

"Oh yea. Suck it, Bitch," Charlie moaned, his fingers tensing in her hair . . . his shaft pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her eyes closed, her body rocking.

"Take it, Bitch," Charlie growled moments later.

Ooh! She silently moaned as her lips slid forward and she realized he'd pulled his hand away. Knowing what was about to happen, she desperately rushed to relax her throat.

"Oh yea," Charlie sighed as her lips slid down the entire length of his cock and a portion of it stuffed her throat. Pulling back, he extracted most of it, then shoved it back in . . . pulled back . . . shoved it in . . . pulled back.

Vanessa knelt there, being completely impaled by the trio of cocks over and over. The assault on her throat forced her to focus on it and the orgasm paused in its forward momentum . . . lingered somewhere between the flames and its release . . . teasing her . . . making her whimper needily each time Charlie pulled back.

Then his hand returned to holding himself, stopping it from entering her throat anymore as her lips once again bounced off his fingers. The orgasm immediately stirred again . . . continued on its travels toward its release.

Seconds later it was rushed forward as Ken's rhythm intensified.

His hips rapidly drove his cock in and out of her ass . . . ratcheting behind her faster . . . harder . . . fucking her animal-like . . . pounding into her with primal ferocity. His hands on her waist manipulated her, shoving her forward and pulling her back in unison with his assault . . . using her to fuck him . . . hump her ass on and off his manhood.

"Mmm!" She moaned around Charlie's cock as Ken's vehement use of her body caused her lips to slide back and forth along the shaft faster . . . caused them to ricochet off his fingers. It also caused her to fuck Chris . . . her sex to hump on and off his cock as well.

"You fuckin' slut," Ken growled, his cock pumping . . . driving . . . in . . . out . . . in.

"Mmm! Mmm!" The sensations fueled the orgasm . . . brought it to the very edge . . . magnified its powerful promise. Her muscles quivered under her sweat-coated flesh. Her fingers tensed upon Chris' chest . . . her pussy clenched around his shaft.

"Yes!" Ken crowed as his hips jerked awkwardly a couple times then shot forward . . . fast and hard . . . his crotch crammed against her asscheeks . . . his manhood buried in the tight canal of her ass as deep as possible . . . twitching . . . jumping . . . unleashing his load.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She cried, the sensation sending her orgasm screaming through her with tsunami force. As brilliant skyrockets exploded in her mind and lightning shot along her nerves, her muscles spasmed . . . tensing spastically under her shimmering flesh. Her hips rolled and twitched upon Chris' cock . . . grinding her clenching pussy on his manhood as her nails scratched at his chest.

The orgasm was explosive . . . stronger than anything she'd ever experienced with anal intercourse before . . . and it lasted for several long minutes, her body quivering and shuddering throughout its rapturous ecstasy.

During it, Charlie continued fucking her mouth, his hips rocking back and forth . . . his fingers bouncing off her lips. And Chris humped his cock in and out of her sex while molesting her tits, his hands sculpting the pliant flesh.

It was just beginning to fade, her muscles relaxing, when Ken finished cumming and ground against her for a moment, then abruptly pulled himself from her ass. The hasty extraction caused her body to quiver with an aftershock and a sad little whimper to rattle her throat.

Vanessa's flesh shimmered with erotically induced sweat as she used her bent, stockings-clad legs to lift herself a few inches off Chris, creating more of a gap between their pelvises so that more of his cock would exit her as his hips dropped, only to be slid back inside her as they humped upward. She arched her back slightly to press her breasts into his hands, the mounds pulsing with pleasure as his fingers squeezed and molded their pliant flesh. Charlie's rigid shaft slid back and forth along her lips, his one hand holding it, the other holding her hair at the back of her head.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewled, her eyes softly closed as her fires danced and swirled.

"God, that's a beautiful ass." Ted declared from behind her just before a hand grabbed her waist and something pressed against her sphincter.

Wait! What?! Now he's gonna fuck me in the ass?! Her mind screamed and her eyes shot open, dread coursing through her with the memory of the pain caused by Ken's initial invasion.

But that previous assault had loosened the anal entrance and Ted's cock was also coated with lubricant. These two factors allowed him to push his entire length into her ass in one, single thrust that caused her far less pain that expected.

"Mmm!" she whimpered with the sensation of again being filled by three cocks at once.

"You're a dirty slut, lettin' us do this," Ted groaned as he started fucking her ass . . . pumping his manhood in and out of it.

"You like bein' a dirty girl, Vanessa," Chris told her, thrusting up into her.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewled, around Charlie's pumping cock.

"That is so fuckin' hot," she heard Tom sigh from the couch.

For the next few minutes the three men fucked her, their cocks pistoning in and out of her with a semi-unified rhythm, making her body rock back and forth slightly. Ted had allowed her to remain raised up on her knees so that Chris could continue fucking her sex and the two rigid poles rubbed against one another through the membrane separating her canals. Her asscheeks vibrated as Ted's crotch smacked against them. Wet sloshing sounds echoed out from where Chris was humping himself in and out of her soaked pussy. Her lips bounced off Charlie's fingers with every forward thrust, his cockhead brushing at the entrance to her throat. They also talked dirty to her; called her names like "slut" and "whore" while praising her beauty and the depraved way she was acting.

Then Charlie's hips starting twitching awkwardly . . . jerking spastically before her as his manhood tightened within her lips' embrace.

"Oh fuck. Suck it, Bitch. Suck my cock," he growled, his fingers tensing in her hair to hold her head still as he vigorously fucked her mouth, his climax rapidly nearing.

"Mmm!" She moaned, preparing herself for what she knew was about to happen.

"Oh yea. Swallow it, you whore. Swallow it," he growled, his hips jerking a couple times. Then he froze with little more than his cockhead in her mouth and his seed sprayed forth.

Vanessa eagerly did as told, gulping down shot after shot of his semen. And when his cock fell still, having released its final spray, she suckled on it to draw the last drops forward and swiped the head clean with her tongue.

"That was excellent," he sighed, pulling himself from her mouth and taking a step back, his hand releasing her hair so that it cascaded down her back and over her shoulders.

"Did you like that, you dirty whore? You like bein' our lil' fuck toy?" Ted growled, his cock suddenly jackhammering in and out of her ass . . . matching the animalistic tone in his voice. His crotch slapped her asscheeks . . . made them vibrate . . . her body to rock forward.

"Ooh," she whimpered, the primal assault making electricity zing along her nerves.

"You like bein' a naughty girl, don't ya, Vanessa." Chris moaned, his hips punching up to shove his manhood into her sex, his hands mauling her aching breasts.

"Ooh!" As Vanessa's body actively rocked upon her hands and knees, her hair swayed.

"God, you're a dirty girl." Chris humped himself in and out of her sex . . . the wet slapping sounds growing louder . . . more frequent. His hands manipulated her fleshy mounds . . . his fingers squeezing . . . molding . . . sculpting.

"Dirty slut," Ted groaned, his hips drilling his cock into her ass again and again.

In and out their cocks pumped . . .

One in her ass . . .

One in her pussy . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

"Ooh yes. Ooh God, yes," she panted. Without having to focus on a cock in her mouth she started rocking her body back and forth on her own . . . fucking the men back . . . using their rigid cocks to fuck herself. The sensation of the two poles stuffing her again and again fanned her fires into a fresh, raging inferno . . . another orgasm stirring within it . . . and while it wasn't as powerful as the others -- the previous ones having sapped her energy -- it still promised rapturous pleasure.

Back and forth she rocked . . .

Humping herself onto the men . . .

Onto their cocks . . .

The rigid members stuffing her . . .

Filling her . . .

"Ooh! Ooh God!" Her muscles tensed as the orgasm emerged from the dancing flames.

"Oh yea, you slut," Ted growled, hammering himself into her ass over and over, his hands gripping her waist tighter.

"Ooh!" she whimpered, recognizing that he was going to cum soon . . . that his cock would be exploding inside her ass . . . filling the canal with a second load. Her own orgasm raced to the ledge where it teetered; teasing . . . promising.

"Oh yea. Oh yea." He used his hold on her to throw her forward and yank her back a few times, driving himself into her ass furiously. Then he slammed his crotch against her asscheeks and froze, his length buried deep, deep inside her . . . twitching . . . jumping . . . unleashing.

"Yes! Ooh God, yes!" The orgasm tore off the ledge and roared through her with rapid-fire explosions. As she'd sensed, it wasn't as powerful as the others, but it sent fireworks cascaded through her mind and electricity crackling along her nerves. Her muscles spasmed . . . her body tensing as she crammed herself down on Chris' cock and rolled her hips spastically . . . her pussy clenching around his shaft . . . urging his climax forward.

"Oh fuck, you dirty girl," Chris growled under her, his hands grabbing onto her sides as his hips drove upward a few times in rapid succession. Then he shoved his crotch firmly against hers and his cock jerked, releasing his load inside her as well.

"Ooh God! Ooh God, yes!" She cried out, the sensation of both men cumming inside her at once giving the orgasm some added velocity . . . making her body tremble and shudder with millions of tiny explosions rocketing through her.

It was just beginning to fade when both men finished, their cocks calming within her respective canals. Panting and whimpering, she rolled and shifted her hips, using her clenching entrances to milk the last of their seeds from them. Then her hands slid off Chris and she collapsed atop him, her body exhausted. Floating along in the hazy afterglow she felt Ted pull himself from her then Chris carefully rolled her off him and onto her back on the floor. Laying there panting, her eyes softly closed, she continued to drift along on the hazy cloud, listening to the men talking, but not really hearing anything they said.

After a couple minutes she felt a sheet being laid atop her, then a pair of strong arms scooping her up, wrapping her in the sheet as they did. Opening her eyes a little, she saw that it was Tom lifting her and she let her eyes close once more as she quietly sighed and folded into him. Adrift in the haze, she partially wondered where he was taking her. Then she heard a door clicking shut behind her and the men's voices disappeared. As he continued carrying her along, another door clicked shut behind them.

"Pull the covers back," Tom said.

Opening her eyes, she glanced around. They were in her and Tom's room. Jason was there, pulling the covers back on the bed. When they were out of the way, Tom laid her on the bed. As her head hit the pillow she closed her eyes again and rolled onto her side, drifting deeper into the haze and towards sleep, her body's energy drained by the evening's events.

"You gonna come have another drink?" She heard Jason asking.

"No. I'm gonna stay with her," Tom replied.

"Yea. I kinda figured." She could hear the smile in Jason's voice.

"It went better than I expected."

"Hell yea. It blew me away."

They were quiet for a minute while Vanessa lay there trying to decipher what they meant. She knew she should understand, but she was so tired her mind wasn't clicking well.

"So next weekend. The three of us," Tom said.

"Oh, I'll be there," Jason assured him, then the door opened and clicked shut again.

She could hear the rustle of clothing being removed and moments later the bed shifted under her. The sheet she'd been covered with was pulled away and a hand pulled at her shoulder, gently rolling her onto her back, drawing her back out of that haze. Opening her eyes once more she saw Tom kneeling beside her, a hungry gleam in his eyes telling her that he wanted her . . . intended to have her. Her gaze reflexively glanced down to his semi-hard cock and a renewed warmth stirred within her.

But that warmth was hampered by an apprehensive twinge racing along her nerves. On top of her body's exhaustion, her pussy was sore, having been well fucked by four cocks already, and she worried she couldn't handle a fifth.

Yet, she knew she wouldn't deny him . . .

Not tonight . . .

Not after . . .

She lay there with her arms bent upward so her hands rested on the pillow to either side of her head, her hair splayed out around it. A few strands of the brunette tresses lay across her cheeks and her lax features reflected both her body's exhaustion and its rapture; her eyelids heavy, her lips parted a little. Her body shimmered with erotic sweat and her breasts rose and fell delicately with her soft breaths, the room's cool air keeping her nipples partially swollen. Her legs in the black stockings lay loosely together, one on top of the other, her knees bent to one side slightly.

"You are so beautiful," Tom sighed, brushing the strands of hair from her cheeks.

"Why?" She breathed.

"Just somethin' I wanted... I've been wanting for quite some time." He told her, gently stroking her cheek before cupping it and using his thumb to caress her lips. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmm," she breathed, the warmth building . . . weakening the apprehension.

"Yes, you did. You liked bein' a lil' fuck toy." His hand slid down to her breasts, his fingers brushing over them, one finger tracing the edges of her nipples. "And you were so hot, Baby. So hot lettin' everyone use you like that."

"Mmm," she sighed, his touch stirring the warmth more . . . reawakening the ache within her breasts . . . causing her nipples to tingle and stiffen.

"Lettin' them have you while I watched." His hand grew heavier on her tits, molding each of the mounds for a moment . . . gently pulling on each nipple. "You were such a naughty lil' slut, Baby. And so beautiful."

Mewling quietly, Vanessa arched her back ever so slightly, offering her breasts to him. The warmth wafted through her loins to awaken her embers and her one leg slipped off the other . . . slid a little bit away from it.

"It was amazin' watchin' you do those things." His hand crept downward . . . down across her tummy . . . his fingers tracing delicate lines over her flesh. "Watchin' you let them do those things... bein' their slut."

His touch caused her abs to quiver spastically under her shimmering flesh and her breath to catch. Electricity crackled along her nerves to cause her fingers to grab at the pillowcase as her legs slid a little further apart.

"Yes, you were so beautiful." Slipping further downward, his hand slid out to caress her waist . . . her hip. It slid down onto her thigh then dipped in to cuff it and pull it away from the other. "Watchin' you spread your legs for them."

"Ooh," she sighed, instinctively moving the other leg even further away.

"Oh yes," he breathed, gazing at her sex glistening between her spread legs; red and swollen from use, drops of man cum drying near its opening and on her inner thighs. "You really were a naughty girl."

"Tom..." she sighed. For some reason his words made her want to hear more . . . want to hear him tell her what a dirty girl she'd been. And they were combining with his touch to enhance the warmth flowing through her . . . fan her embers within her loins.

"Yes, you were such a naughty lil' slut." Moving to kneel between her legs, his hands cuffed her inner thighs just above the stockings, his palms hot against her flesh. "You got so wet dancin' for all those men... grindin' on them."

"Ooh," she whimpered, remembering the things she'd done . . . how she'd acted. Her arousal grew, causing her feet to slide along the bedspread, her knees bending slightly as her legs spread themselves even further apart in invitation.

"We could see the wet spot in your panties."

"Ooh." Her eyes softly closed and her face rolled to one side as she pictured herself dancing around in front of everyone, her arousal obvious.

"When Jason tore your shorts off, we could all see it." His hands slid higher . . . cuffing the hollows of her inner thighs. One thumb stretched out . . . laid atop her clit . . . rubbed it.

"Mmm-ooh," she panted, electricity crackling through the little bud, making her hips twitch and jump in response.

"You were so sexy, dancin' around like that... lettin' them see you like that." The thumb remained atop her clit . . . rubbing . . . massaging.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers