Vanessa at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers

"Ooh," she whimpered, the attention fueling the warmth . . . making her embers sizzle and snap within her loins. Opening her eyes, she turned to look down her body at him kneeling between her splayed legs, his hand stroking himself . . . his cock now fully erect.

"The way you ground yourself on them... rubbed your pussy on their cocks."

"Ooh, Tom... Honey..." she panted. Her embers burst into flames and her fingers grabbed at the pillowcase. She still didn't understand why he'd done it, but the why didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that mattered was the feelings cascading through her as his words let her relive the experience while he toyed with her engorged clit, sending electricity shooting out along her nerves. Moments earlier she'd worried if she could take another fucking, if her sex was too sore for her to enjoy it. But now she wanted it . . . wanted him to shove his hard cock into her pussy and fuck her while telling her all about what she'd done.

And she was not disappointed.

His thumb came away from her clit and he moved atop her, his hand coming to rest beside her to support him. His other hand guided him to her . . . set his cockhead at her opening.

"And the way you looked when you dropped onto Frank's cock... took him inside you. You were so beautiful." He slid into her . . . his entire cock entering her in one smooth stroke. The hand that had guided him came out from between them and set next to her to help support him as his crotch mashed against hers. "It was so hot."

"Ooh," she whimpered, her feet kicking into the bed and her legs tensing as she lifted herself to him . . . ground against him . . . the memory of that moment ricocheting through her mind. Her pussy was sensitive and it did hurt, but her arousal dampened most of the pain.

"Oh fuck, your used pussy feels so good," he groaned, grinding back. "Your pussy that you let those men fuck."

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her fires raging higher . . . her body sizzling with their heat.

"You were such a naughty lil' slut. Lettin' them fuck you like that." Pulling back until only a couple inches remained in her, he slid back into her. He pulled back . . . slid forward . . . pulled back . . . slid forward, slowly pumping his cock in and out of her . . . rhythmically fucking her. "Lettin' them have you... use you."

"Ooh yes, Honey. Yes," she mewled in agreement, his thrusting causing her body to rock upon the bed . . . her breasts roll and quiver upon her chest.

"Yes, you were such a dirty lil' whore." Wet slapping sounds rose from where his manhood was pistoning in and out of her. "Suckin' their cocks. Lettin' them fuck your pussy... your ass."

"Ooh God, Tom. Ooh God." Her face lulled to the side again, her eyes closing, and her fingers grabbed at the pillowcase as an orgasm began forming within her dancing, swirling flames. Again, like the last one with Chris and the Ted, she knew it wouldn't be as powerful as the others, but it still held a promise of ecstasy.

"You were such a dirty slut. Urgin' Bill to fuck your throat while Jason was fuckin' your pussy." Although he'd already cum once that night, it'd been a while and he'd obviously enjoyed the show afterwards because his fucking soon intensified . . . his hips driving his cock in and out of her with a building excitement.

"Ooh. Ooh God," she whimpered needily as the orgasm formed . . . slowly crept from the fires . . . so slowly she feared it wouldn't make it . . . that he wouldn't last long enough to bring it to fruition. Her legs lifted her to meet his thrusts . . . fuck him back. Her hands reached up to grab onto his biceps . . . her fingers tensing . . . her nails scratching.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Driving . . .

Pounding . . .

In and out . . .

Fucking her . . .

All the while his narration continued . . .

Reminding her of how she'd acted . . .

The things she'd done . . .

The things she'd let those men do . . .

"You were such a dirty lil' slut... crawling over to Chris... climbing on top of him," he groaned, his rhythm stuttering a little as he fought to hold his climax in check for as long as possible. "Sliding yourself onto his cock... your pussy onto him."

"Ooh God." The orgasm lingered between the flames and the ledge . . . hesitant . . . her body too tired to hurry it along. "I was a dirty lil' slut, wasn't I, Honey. A naughty girl lettin' those men do those things... lettin' them have me... use me like that."

"Yes, you were," he growled, his rhythm stuttering even more, his hips jerking awkwardly as they jackhammered his cock into her pussy again and again.

"I loved bein' their slut," she panted, her muscles starting to clench under her shimmering flesh as the orgasm crept closer to the ledge. "Loved you watchin' me."

"The way you took Charlie's cock into your mouth while Ken was in your ass... Oh fuck yes!" He growled, cramming his crotch firmly against her, his cock deep inside her sex twitching and jerking . . . unleashing his load. "Oh fuck, you dirty whore!"

"Yes! Ooh God, yes!" She cried out, the sensation dragging the orgasm to the ledge then tearing it off it so it crashed through her with rapturous waves. Her mind filled with fireworks, sparklers trailing from them. Electricity lit along her nerves, her fingers gripping his biceps tightly. Her back arched off the bed, her head rolling back on her bending neck as her muscles spasmed. Her feet kicked down into the bed and lifted her, her hips twitching and hopping spastically as her sex clenched tightly around his thick shaft.

As she'd known, the orgasm wasn't as powerful, but it still made her body writhe and twist in ecstasy even after he finished cumming and he ground against her, letting her pussy milk the last drops of his seed from him.

When it faded, she collapsed back to the bed, panting, on the verge of dropping off to sleep right then. Pulling himself from her, he dropped onto the bed beside her and slipped an arm under her to pull her to him. Rolling onto her side, she curled up against him with a sigh and he tightly hugged her.

"I love you," he breathed.

"I love you, too," she murmured, still on the verge of drifting off. Then a question occurred to her and she pulled herself out of the closing darkness for a moment. "What was that between you and Jason 'bout next weekend?"

"Well, after tonight, we were thinkin' 'bout havin' a private little party."

Vanessa's lips curled into a little smile at the implications of this, then she did fall asleep.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers