All Comments on 'Vanessa Teaches Her Son Sex Ed'

by FionasFantasyFiction

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper8 months ago

Well written and incredibly hot, with a touch of humor. My only complaint was there should've been more of Hannah, but we can't have everything. 5-stars.

FionasFantasyFictionFionasFantasyFiction8 months agoAuthor

@DanDraper: Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hannah had grown on me too. I actually debated having another scene with her and Vanessa (ft. Jason) at some point, but thought it was too much for this one story.

Fiona

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was well written and the situation was quite hot. However, the idea of doing this in front of a class of high school students feels a little too unbelievable. The embarrassment factor would not be so easily dispelled to allow the son's erection to remain hard. Of course, if this was all happening in a dream or a fantasy then that wouldn't be such a problem. The unconscious mind allows for many things that the conscious mind will not allow.

The suspension of disbelief required to make this story work is a little too difficult to attain. If that was not the case it would have been five stars from me. As it is I dropped one star, but the quality of writing is excellent. So well done.

AardieAardie8 months ago

I would have bolted and dropped the class as soon as she called me Sweetie. It only got weirder from there where she kept talking directly to him in front of the class. Very unprofessional. It's almost as if she wants the experimental class to fail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing writings

Please continue your writings.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the public aspect

FionasFantasyFictionFionasFantasyFiction8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback. This story idea was 'out there' from the outset so I fully accept the critique that the reader had to work too hard to suspend belief - I didnt really consider that tbh. Something to consider in future works. So thank you.

FionasFantasyFictionFionasFantasyFiction8 months agoAuthor

@Aardie: I equate the time when Venassa called her son Sweetie to that of when a student calls one of their teachers Mom by accident. Happened to a lot of people, myself included haha.

Very unprofessional behaviour on her part, I agree. You'd think a Sex therapist would be able to separate business from pleasure. No wonder everyone says never get family involved if you're running a business, lol.

FionasFantasyFictionFionasFantasyFiction8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Michael. Thanks. I'll try my best.

ManoBlueManoBlue8 months ago

Yeah good writing but the plot was so ridiculous. It seem like she had a grudge against him the way she embarrassed him.

MotherloverSonMotherloverSon7 months ago

Love a take-charge mom!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

all i can say is Hot Great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Wow, the whole semester completed in one day of class. I don't think I have ever said this before, but I think this story should have been stretched out a lot longer. There's a lot more that could be done with this. Ms Bloom seemed interested in what was going on. I'm confused about what Vanessa was wearing. When she was getting dressed she had sheer tights on under her skirt. Later on in the classroom they seem to have disappeared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous