All Comments on 'Vanessa, The New Girl'

by CurvySassyAJ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrdangerzonemrdangerzoneabout 1 year ago

The end?? No way. I want an eight part adventure with these characters take me on an arc! For real, just great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end? Oh I hope not. I think this has many miles on it. Do continue. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! You've captured each character perfectly. Please don't let this be the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vanessa and her daughter make a nice pair to be had by Stacie who humiliates Vanessa in showing off her slutingess in front of her reddened faced daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will add one more who wants to see more here. I thought he might have take care of Megan a few more times to prove herself as a submissive for Stacie. Kind of hoping she would be on the bottom of the totem pole for a bit, but you did such a great job that none of that mattered,

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, please! Loving this story. Can't wait to the rest of the story.

rmac1rmac1about 1 year ago

Great story, never got tired of the escapades that Stacey and Vanessa were encountered in. Loved the Playroom, as well as the toys that Stacey shared with her sluts.

Looking forward to hearing more about these ladies and their boss. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh loved this story! Stacie great character & great character dynamic. Hopefully they'll be chapter 2?

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Outstanding 5 Star Drama

Love this outstanding 5 Star story about consenting adults doing what they want as their sexual adventures. Great story telling and great characters and fun adults choices we all get to make. Great drama. Love it. So keep the fun going. I enjoy it. I do often wonder why if a person does not like the story they keep reading then complaint that they kept going. If the story is not to my taste I close it o need to comment on it or complain I just move on to one I like. Cheers.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Omg, I hope this isn't the end! I loved this story, Stacie's control over Vanessa from the very beginning was such a big turn on for me, and I'm a guy! 5 stars just doesn't seem to be enough for this fantastic story, but since that is the highest I can go, I easily gave it 5 stars!!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush10 months ago

Really enjoyed this story - very erotic and well written. Would love to read more like this from you.

AndreqAndreq9 months ago

No, no! Do not let this be the end. Good writing with only a couple of identity switches. I like this very much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Helluva story! Really, really hope it'll keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

loved it but what about the husband finding out and getting revenge on Stacie

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another story where there is absolutely no reluctance or non-consent element and , again, the main character is acting, beyond naive, dumb and , frankly, slow witted and very willing to stray.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCurvySassyAJ@CurvySassyAJ
"I know, I am amazing," - V. Mars. 😉 I am chubby and can be bitchy but curvy and sassy sounds better. And yes I am female and no I am not sending you a pic. I wrote this, and more: Kimmie the Walker: https://literotica.com/s/kimmie-the-walker Princess Kris, a 4 part story...