All Comments on 'Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kinky019kinky019almost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I have been following this story for a while and was pleased with the conclusion ggod job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

thanks for writing ... i,ve read this from the start and really enjoyed it .... 5 stars x

carolindacarolindaalmost 12 years ago
Good story!

Love the new Vanessa's position as a low street whore. I hope this is not the end, would love to read more humiliations that V. is supposed to take. }{

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

The complete story is the best I have ever read here! Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

humiliationloverhumiliationloverabout 11 years ago
One of the best stories ever!

I love this story!

I hope you will give us more of your graet work and write somthing new just as good!

CandyKDCandyKDover 9 years ago
gesh

I read the story.

Started off well and went down hill, unbelievable.

Too unbelievable and whacked out.

Grammar errors didn't help.

And yes I know it's fictional but some of treatment put on the main character. Would put a person in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice but not great

the story started out great but seemed to lose it's way. it was a good story though . could have had a better ending. i do like reading tour stories,this one just had a flat ending. will continue to read all of your stories. thank you for your writing and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
details

Really long story and really really nasty! with so much details and descriptions. If you really like humiliation this one is definitely one of the best! I like the plot was heading to a strip club ho and then to a street whore, but it is really nasty all the way long.

BriarredwolfBriarredwolfover 4 years ago
Thank you!

It is difficult to find a story line that progresses so naturally and builds up - from something i see as realistic until i am reading and realize “wait, this hasn’t been realistic for awhile despite how hot it is!” And i am so glad that you brought the story to a conclusion, and a place where we can envision what the main character’s life will likely be in the future. Thank you for your commitment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1334 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES