All Comments on 'Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BriarredwolfBriarredwolfover 4 years ago
Thank you!

It is difficult to find a story line that progresses so naturally and builds up - from something i see as realistic until i am reading and realize “wait, this hasn’t been realistic for awhile despite how hot it is!” And i am so glad that you brought the story to a conclusion, and a place where we can envision what the main character’s life will likely be in the future. Thank you for your commitment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
details

Really long story and really really nasty! with so much details and descriptions. If you really like humiliation this one is definitely one of the best! I like the plot was heading to a strip club ho and then to a street whore, but it is really nasty all the way long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice but not great

the story started out great but seemed to lose it's way. it was a good story though . could have had a better ending. i do like reading tour stories,this one just had a flat ending. will continue to read all of your stories. thank you for your writing and keep it up.

CandyKDCandyKDover 9 years ago
gesh

I read the story.

Started off well and went down hill, unbelievable.

Too unbelievable and whacked out.

Grammar errors didn't help.

And yes I know it's fictional but some of treatment put on the main character. Would put a person in the hospital.

humiliationloverhumiliationloverabout 11 years ago
One of the best stories ever!

I love this story!

I hope you will give us more of your graet work and write somthing new just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

The complete story is the best I have ever read here! Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

carolindacarolindaalmost 12 years ago
Good story!

Love the new Vanessa's position as a low street whore. I hope this is not the end, would love to read more humiliations that V. is supposed to take. }{

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

thanks for writing ... i,ve read this from the start and really enjoyed it .... 5 stars x

kinky019kinky019almost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I have been following this story for a while and was pleased with the conclusion ggod job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES