All Comments on 'Vanessa's Mistake Pt. 02: Fin'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 288 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, Cindy...whew! Way, way out there. I accept this story as an allegory on the unconscionable demands that the corporate oligarchy makes upon the lives of their employees every single day of their lives. As such, one cannot help but give this story the highest possible rating, Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Canuck5697Canuck5697about 1 year ago

I find it hard to believe a woman could be as gullible as Vanessa. Overall the story was well written but the female lead was not realistic. 3 stars.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 1 year ago

I wish they had more stars to give. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't know how I feel about the ending on that one.. I just don't see him taking her back. Excellent job in writing it to make the raac plausi keep as possible. That was well done

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

That was a Helluva btb. Glad to see the bastard got what deserved. You definitely have a way with your stories, I mean that in a good way. 5stars

jesemmojesemmoabout 1 year ago

I'd say that this was the best story, of yours, that I've read. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find it unusual that he allowed the wife back in his life and stayed with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jay and Blake. Why is it in these stories that the henchmen get off Scot free? Occasionally they may receive some modicum of reprisal. But in most cases, nothing ever happens to them. It isn't that they aren't due some pain and suffering for the pain and suffering they have metted out. It just seems to be forgotten they bear a large part of the blame for the MC's ill treatment. They are in the employ of the antagonist, they take their direction from their employer and they know their employer is up to no good. They are bad people. They could say no! They could quit, call the police, rat out the jerk they work for. But too many times, after being and doing evil. They walk away untouched. Could not give this a 5, some things were wrong. But some things were right. Vanessa finally felt the crushing weight of her world crumbling around her. She manned up and put two slugs into Asshole. 4☆

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 year ago

I liked it.5 stars.

kiteareskitearesabout 1 year ago

That works.

Please seek out an editor though, your POV is all over the place. Sorting this out would turn your writing from average to excellent.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Another Cindy classic !You have to read these stories for what they are pure fantasy and fun.This had everything, betrayal, btb,cuck,revenge even reconciliation.Yes the reconciliation bit was a bit much to take at the end because Venessa knew exactly what she was doing but like I said this is pure fantasy and a bit of fun and Cindy is one of my favourite authors .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, a good 5 star story going, then he took her back and knocked it down to 2 stars. Disappointing...thanx

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story until he took the wife back.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

This was a good sequel

got me adrenaline real high with all the action

though I thought Lucas was slow to react

should have tried something the first thing after he woke up

never mind if beaten up -- but he went fishing!

/

Darn CindyTV

I would have clicked 4*

but when I got to the last parts

I just lost interest

nope no husband would let the wife back

there are good husbands but they are ex-husbands

yes they would forgive and help the ex but not bring her back to the master bedroom.

but heck you wanted desperately for a RAAC, so it is what it is.

3-star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although I really HATED this story and could not believe any man could be as nasty as Jackson and That Vanessa could really be that stupid BUT I know women and men do stupid things in life Not sure i am happy with the ending because I HATE cheaters (jaybee186)

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Didn't like the RAAC.

3 years? She's not been on his mind and he's been dating other.

The daughters remember their mother, but he has pushed the bad experience to the back of his memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF, its impossible he take her back, you completely change his behavior with this ending

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 1 year ago

This is probably the best of your stories so far, I really liked it and the plot was great. I usually don't like RAAC´s but this one was justified (it was both a RAAC and a BTB) , Vanessa was tricked to and showed just how angry and betrayed she was when she shot Jackson. The only thing missing was some revenge against the two bodyguards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave a 3, down from 5 because of the RAAC. Maybe the live in support role would still have flown but having resuming marriage and loving sex again? The guy was a cuck and missed several points of recovery. He didn't piss in a bottle for later testing for drugs, he didn't shout at his wife at the meals so she was aware of the situation. Who would take part in the celebratory dinner? Why didn't he get Sandra to call the cops over the weekend? Why weren't there charges laid? Why didn't he threaten the bodyguards with kidnapping charges if they didn't let desist? As I write of these plot faults I realise that 3 was probably more than deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about the 2 goons?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously? How so? The finale can only be explained by the consideration that Lucas's psyche broke down that ill-fated weekend and he became a hidden emotionally dependent cuckold. He enjoyed the memories of the pain and humiliation he had suffered. And the visits to the infirm Jackson were not for the sake of revenge, but in order to fuel his perverted shift on the basis of the formed sexual fetish. So he was able to hold out until Vanessa's release from the clinic, so that he could already reverently touch her defiled and stolen pussy with his own hands. Also note that during the entire time of forced separation from the cheating Vanessa, Lucas fucked only with Sandy - that is, with a woman who was also a participant in the sad events at the resort and revived memories of his sexual and physical humiliation. Nothing is said about the fate of the guards - Jay and Blake. It is not surprising if they periodically meet in some hotel to physically restrain Lucas, humiliate and slgka beat him. For some time now, Lucas likes it.

KeyLargofanKeyLargofanabout 1 year ago

There’s no coming back from something like this,divorce is the only option.

kelchakelchaabout 1 year ago

4*

Sorry, could not give perfect score. Just too unsatisfying tale. Just an ugly ending.

doejohnny64doejohnny64about 1 year ago

Ridiculous reconciliation BS at the end ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice ending for the asshole (Jackson). I'd probably prefer a nastier ending for the wife (Vanessa) - probably at least divorce before taking her back.

But the entire thing put my blood pressure through the roof, and that's the point of this. Right? :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the concept but there were too many holes in the plot and the constant shifting back and forth between first person and third person really grated. The beating Lucas received was, IMO a mistake by the author ( one of many) but Vanessa's revenge on Jackson was an excellent plot device. This author has written better stories than this one, however. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the vengeance for the 2 bodyguards. That's the reason for a 3

CrosfyreCrosfyreabout 1 year ago

Great story. The only loose end were the 2 body guards. They should have been charged for assault & kidnapping and should not have escaped retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame about the ending, otherwise a pretty good read .

I really don't see the harm if Lucas was to divorce her .

It wouldn't have prevented him from offering Vanessa a place to stay . The family could complete their healing process .

I really think the marriage had to formally end . If , given time , they started to become closer then so be it .

Mary didn't exactly suffer a single thing apart from being cheated on , and had no problem whatsoever with divorcing Jackson ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story, but there was no mention of punishment for the bodyguards who inflicted serious injury

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

You just had to end this travesty with a RAAC! I was wondering why it was 4 pages long when by the 2nd page he was splitting his finances and suing for divorce, which in the end SOB didn't follow through on. And what happened to the bodyguards that put that beating on the MC's wimpy ass, and the subsequent police interview when he was in the hospital? How could Jackson still have his job if after a formal police investigation it would have been learnt that he used so called company funds, or associated the company's name in his endeavor to pay the wimpy MC 25k to sleep with his stupid adulterous wife? You should have taken more time to tighten up the plot lines to make this absurd premise more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HE took the fucking whore back? Uh….. NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Turns out Jackson was right about Lucas enjoying being a cuckold, otherwise he would have pushed through the divorce and move on from Vanessa.

The best revenge he coukd have gotten on his cheating slut wife would have been to stab himself in the throat at the formal dinner as Jackson and his goons were hell bent on keeping him there to be humiliated.

1 star because that is all a dumbass deserves.for staying married to a cheater, especially one that helps to publicly a spouse he/she claims to love above all others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I generally really like your stories, but this one had a couple major flaws. First his acquiesce to being held prisoner, seriously there is always a way provided you have the will, and courage to act. Your MC was a coward and lacked any strength of character, and in the end forgiving her, nah sorry although she was lied to she still wanted to have the weekend feeling she deserved it, just like so many women and their delusional self-entitled narcissism.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

Loved the series

The only thing I can't accept is that after all the humiliation she dished out he could take her back. Just to much for the average person to accept

But great series

Darren

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

God, this had such potential and I really wanted it to be good.

Among the many many distracting plot holes - what was the purpose of the police visiting the MC in the hospital and taking a report? How did the MC never have anything to say that weekend when seeing his wife? Who were the random people invited to the dinner? Why was the wife so regretful and guilty, yet so happy and loving to her boss in her husband's face repeatedly at the resort - especially after realizing what a bad lover her lover was?

SO many things just didn't make sense.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

A reconciliation after all that betrayal????

Really???

I don’t think so.

You ruined your story with an impossible ending. You wanted the best of both worlds and in the end bit off more than you could chew.

I normally like your stories but this one went off the rails and you never got it back on. The first chapter was good the second abysmal. You made your MC a cuckold, and in finishing the tale kept him there.

So this scores 2/5 l just did not like it at all.

Better luck next time

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but do not understand the reconciliation at all, made no sense after what the husband was put through. Also how come after he spoke to police at the hospital there was no follow up made? Love your stories but this ending was not the right one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story until he got back together with his wife. After everything she did it is unrealistic to forgive and take her back as his wife. Almost a great story.

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75about 1 year ago

To CindyTV.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU A 5. FOR THIS STOREY.

I HAVE READ MOST OF YOUR EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD STORIES.

However, did he get his boat. And was there any revenge on Jay and Blake. You should have touched on both of these. I think from my point of view you have a good way of writing good stories.

I will be following you. BUT Your stories about Transgender & Crossdressers. I don’t entertain them one bit. THE REST I LIKE.

There is one writer/editor on this site YOU ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN HER. That’s (blackrandl1958). I wish you all the success. Write more good stories under the heading of loving wives please.

MtroadsMtroadsabout 1 year ago

I really liked the story. I thought it was well written . I enjoyed the journey . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

See, that's how you write a revenge story. It's got the melodrama that we come for, but you also put the work in to craft a reconciliation that raises it above the usual juvenile BTB shit. Good job.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Karma, she's a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great follow up to Part 1 and a perfect ending. 10 Stars!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

This was well written. I enjoy your writing ability. BUT, but, but... the ending of having them reconcile was just ridiculous. None of it follows a logical possibility. The daughters, who were off attending College when it all happened, would NOT be living at home when their mother was finally released. The timeframes get all messed up. The relationship with Candy apparently went on for 3 years.

What happened to the Police report of the kidnapping, drugging, assault etc? What happened to the two "Heavies" who actually performed the assault? All the staff at the resort who also contributed to the "imprisonment"? Why had stupid Lucas stopped the divorce action that had already started?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Thanks again for the pleasure of your stories. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Makes no sense

Vanessa liked repeatedly to her husband. By omission before being at the spa, denying him sex at the request of her to be lover while saying she would be with her husband during the weekend, while signing and putting the money into his husband's bank account saying it was for the past service not for the sex during the weekend. About the husband, first phone call should have been to the reception/police stating that he was being kidnapped after having being drugged, to the scort asking her to contact the police as he was being kidnapped after being drugged. If all that fails when he saw his "wife" first thing would have been to shout: I don't agree to this. And many more inconsistencies, the obvious one not to take her back. Also, what happen to the report to the police at the hospital?

szewcowszewcowabout 1 year ago

Again with the freaking forgiveness!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

This was well written. I enjoy your writing ability. BUT, but, but... the ending of having them reconcile was just ridiculous. None of it follows a logical possibility. The daughters, who were off attending College when it all happened, would NOT be living at home when their mother was finally released. The timeframes get all messed up. The relationship with Candy apparently went on for 3 years.

What happened to the Police report of the kidnapping, drugging, assault etc? What happened to the two "Heavies" who actually performed the assault? All the staff at the resort who also contributed to the "imprisonment"? Why had stupid Lucas stopped the divorce action that had already started?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Thanks again for the pleasure of your stories. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better ending. After Vanessa shot Jackson, he slumped over dead. She then turned the gun on herself and finally, maybe for the first time in her life, did the unselfish thing and pulled the trigger. Her husband and daughters were relieved and lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who would take such a drastic step of opening a marriage without even talking to their spouse directly about it, instead blindly taking someone else's word that they were ok with it?

What kind of rehab facility would allow a patient to receive visits from the woman who tried to kill him, and her husband?

Overall I liked the story, but some of these details just really strain believability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost 2 points for the ridiculous forgiveness ending. 3/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He took her back!!! After wat she did to him...Wat a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was heading to 5 stars and then it managed to go off a cliff and hit rock bottom. Then it went through the rock. I do enjoy a good RAAC but this was not even close to one. The pain and the damage the main character endured does not even come close to justifying a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good until Lucas took her back, then it turned to shit. After the police were called why did they not arrest Jackson and his goons for drugging and illegal imprisonment ? BIG HOLE in the story there

wonder203wonder203about 1 year ago

Would have given it a better score except for the end. No man would have ever taken her back.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Cindy, thank you very much for writing a wonderful love story. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more, of your stories. We have been married 47-years and have faced many trials together. You are a gentle person with a deep passion for love. Love One Another and God Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. I was enjoying it till the cuck took the cheater back.

TexdomTexdomabout 1 year ago

Great story - others will disagree, but the ending was just as it needed to be. Keep them coming!

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

Damn girl, you can tell a story. Thank you

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 year ago

I liked this story; a little dark for me but well-written. Stories of redemption are so much more satisfying for me than BTB. Easily rated a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing. Enjoy your stories and looking forward to future ones

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Can't see any normal male accepting her back into a marriage, even if she didn't know what the asswipe did to her husband, she still knew he didn't want it to happen.

Why didn't he use the boat to escape? Why not flip them all off when he encountered the asswipe and his stupid wife? Then she'd know how unhappy he was. Sorry, Cindy, this was well-written but just too far-fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but surprised he took her back. I know I couldn't, after she rubbed his face in the weekend and got knocked up, which I'm sure would have ruined a 40 year old body.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Really like this author and in particular this story line. And I really have no sympathy for the Grammer nazis. I guess the best way to say it is this story needs the efforts of a good editor badly

Based on the story line alone it’s a five from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy reading your stories but I liked this one the most. I like when love wins in the end

KayaknhKayaknhabout 1 year ago

I liked it.

Wish there was a little street justice for the two thug bodyguards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great til the end. When a wife does what she did how can there be a RACC. It was a 5 til the end...now a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

clearly fiction, so it is not at all real, but a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what courage you have in writing this story considering all of the back lash you will get from the burn the bitch crowd. You are an excellent writer, you drew me in and I couldn't stop reading. I sincerely appreciate your literary skills. For your courage and your story telling, I give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perhaps I'm being too detail oriented, but since Lucas had a vasectomy Vanassa wouldn't be using contraceptives for marital sex. In spite of this she chose to have unprotected sex with Jackson, almost certainly within her fertile period since she got pregnant. Vanessa must have know she was taking this risk yet all was forgiven at the end of the story. The real villain of this tale was Vanessa not Jackson. She could have always said no; Jackson just took what was given. Portraying Vanessa as a victim is travesty.

Tophat232Tophat232about 1 year ago

The icing on the cake!! Well thought out and well written. I've enjoyed it.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

One of the best BTBs I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't even begin to tell you how bad the ending was. But at least you're out there writing stories...

MarkItZeroMarkItZeroabout 1 year ago

Great story 5*s. You're one of my favorite authors here.

Her stupidity alone doesn't warrant this happy of an ending for her though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She didn’t get revenge for him, she got revenge for herself because the asshole lied to her. She had no moral compass, just ego. Seven years of flirting was adultery in her mind. No one of good character would believe the load of bullshit. She wanted to believe, it gave her the excuse she needed!

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year ago

The Martian Slut Ray that hit Vanessa must have been on the highest setting.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

I have several problems with the plot. The bodyguards did not just lock Lucas in his room with Sandy. They took him out in public.He was even taken to the fancy dinner. What kept him from screaming he was being held against his will and for somebody to call the police? He did not even tell the goons they were guilty of kidnapping.

No mention of the drugs that would still be in his system. It would be easy to prove they stayed at the resort and identify the goons as the resort had everything on file and surely there would be photos. No mention of the goons and repercussions for Jack for months.

Then he goes to his car and lets Vanessa ride home with him? Another stupid part of the plot. Any sane man would have sped away IF he did not have the opportunity to run the goons over with his car. I assume they left him once they escorted him to his car. Lucas did not even tell Vanessa what happened for months? Not until she met and her pregnancy was showing. She just thought he was angry?

Vanessa never thought of the morning after pill after a weekend of unprotected sex? She was pissed at Jackson and complained Lucas got beat up by hired goons. No followup. She was a stupid bitch.

Months after the event she goes off and shoots Jackson. Waiting that length of time is dumb in itself. She did not follow up on anything that happened or she should have known.

And in the end Lucas feels she suffered enough and takes her back.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 1 year ago

Not your best - pretty by the numbers 4*'s. I also don't have an issue with RAAC, it fits here a little bit and is plausible. I am sure others will vehemently disagree. It is up to scale with your normal excellent writing so I was glad to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you want to really know what epitomizes the definition of a RAAC this is it. Could be the most ridiculous attempt of a serious story ever posted on this website. Think someone hijacked CindyTV’s account?

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Author never explained why Jackson and his goons were not arrested for false imprisonment and assault/battery.

Husband told police everything and facts are of the kind many prosecutors would jump at to try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the most disturbing story I have red on this site. It is well-written and original; but immensely disturbing in its deceit and betrayal. The heartbreak is so well portrayed. The retribution is nowhere near where it ought to be. I did not especially like the story, but I gave it five stars for quality.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vanessa was every bit as guilty as Jackson.

Sure,she came to realise that Jackson had also duped her,but that should change nothing.

What kind of wife thinks her husband of 20 years would be happy to exchange his wife's fidelity for the final payment on a Bass boat? She knew this would likely cause trouble.

He had already clued her in that he wasn't happy with how close she was becoming to her boss.And he made it known that 'work wife ' was not an expression he was impressed with.

Yet they plotted together to give themselves their fantasy weekend.

Vanessa withheld sex from her husband to keep herself fresh for Jackson . She rushed Lucas through the document signing thus keeping the NDA etc secret .

She had to know her husband would never agree to her weekend plan.

So she deserved to be divorced.

I did wonder how this story would conclude. The pregnancy was a surprise which worked well.

As Vanessa's life unravelled, she realised too late that Jackson was using her too.

Even though she shot him,resulting in a far greater punishment to Jackson,and was punished herself,I still believe Lucas should have gone forward with the divorce.

She was a cheater who plotted her affair without a care for Lucas or Mary's emotional distress.

DoctorRobert1234DoctorRobert1234about 1 year ago

3 stars until the closing quote. That, alone, brought it up to a 5.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

I'm sure you are getting a lot of flack over the reconciliation but I thought it was okay, five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, his one was slightly off your beaten path Cindy.

Cries for true BTB will surely come up, so what?

You can't help who you love, alas, love is a lady dog. Eventually the fat lady sings, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story BUT I am not sure that she deserved the reconciliation. Yes, she was played BUT she knew that her planned liaison wasn't right and could have discussed the plan with her husband in good time - enough time for him to make his views clear. But she chose not to. That's mind-full betrayal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did Lucas get his bass boat?? Lucas gets seriously assaulted. Cops take his statement and then nothing??? Bitch and bastard get punished but this chapter just seems dull and anticlimactic to me. And then for the cherry on top Lucas takes her back. WOW!! I hope she at least brought him the bass boat

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. I am not totally against reconciliation, but I don't think you justified it. For it to make sense, it has to be shown that the wife understands totally what she did and communicate that to the husband. Shooting her lover is a statement, but it needed more to get them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was well done. Suspenseful.

I liked that revenge was sweet and he didn't have to do anything. I really enjoyed him getting to play Poke-the-Quad, with all its variations. Also interesting is that he seemed to heal with others performing his revenge.

Not sure about him taking her back. The kids, yes, but could he have healed that much? I suppose he knew where it was going when he agreed to support her.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories like this are like aviation stories when the writer has aircraft performing in ways outside their normal performance envelope. That's the analogy here: your character has X, Y, and Z, 'performance characteristics, which, like a flying machine, should never be exceeded. Doing so isn't realistic.

.

For example, on the Veranda, did he lose his voice? He couldn't tell his retreating wife, "I was drugged, and you were duped! I was never okay with this?" At the 'humiliation dinner', he couldn't speak? He just sat there? By having him not speaking, when Jay or Blake could not stop a three or four-second proclamation without a LOT of public attention (think future legal discovery), he sits with his tail in his ear like a good little lab rat. Heck, even a rat will fight when cornered, but MC doesn't.

.

The number of actionable crimes? I lost count at six, but the police investigation was never mentioned. Any decent lawyer could break that NDA, especially in light of recent events. Sandy, Blake, and Jay are material witnesses to illegal imprisonment, illegal drugging, physical coercion (Jay stopping him from standing is technically assault, when he tackled MC, you can add battery), and at least three counts of conspiracy. Also, those drugs stay in your system for up to 72 hours, but the hospital missed it, even after he mentioned it?

.

Back to the police investigation: where were the arrests? The investigation, which would've been conducted immediately, is being reported. The only "evidence" was his battered body? As part of any investigation, even a half-assed one, their nights together, the 'ring charade,' and the many witnesses would definitely reveal that! Not lawyering up immediately, especially in the face of the forced NDA and felonies committed against him, is ludicrous. It's also insane that LW wives never practice birth control, use a Plan B or terminate a pregnancy. Then, there are the civil lawsuits and actions against Jackson's company... what happened there? MC just rolled over after an inappropriate workplace affair between supervising employee, and a supervised employee destroyed his entire life? WTF.

.

Howeverrrrrr..... the last third of the story totally redeemed it. Yeah, love is strange, blind, quirky and........ forgiving. Incredibly, the ending seemed to be the only realistic part. Like an aircraft operating outside it's performance envelope, your story pulled off a brilliant recovery just short of a potential hole in the ground. This went from two to five stars, just like that [snaps fingers].

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable garbage. You had a 5* story and completely ruined it in the final paragraphs. I wish I’d quit reading before the last page. Wow … a 5 to a 1 in a couple of paragraphs. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lucas was frustratingly stupid, but at least he wasn't a complete wimp. Well, at least until the end when you tossed the whole thing in the crapper and flushed. I understand letting her back in the house for the girls and, yes, there was potential for a reconciliation, but you didn't bother to write it. You just flipped a switch and called it an epilogue.

Now, back to his stupidity. First, since he could reach the front desk on the room phone, all he had to do was ask for an ambulance (which would have gotten him to the hospital in time for the drugs to still show in blood tests). No matter how much some rich asshole paid for a quiet weekend, no resort is going to risk losing it all in a lawsuit for failing to allow medical care. On the off chance that they did, he only needed to start a fire or start breaking things in his room until they called the cops themselves.

Further, he was allowed within vocal distance of his wife multiple times and he never spoke out. Really? He rants to his cellmate. He rants to the "bodyguards". Why wouldn't he rant to the bitch? Sorry, but that is utterly unbelievable. Then, why would he allow her in the car for the trip home? Kick her to the curb at the resort and drive straight to the nearest hospital. I could see it if he couldn't drive and needed her to take him, but as written is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Potter's Field... lol @ reference

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I really liked most of this part of the story, but I have mixed feelings about the ending...

...I wish I could give a half-star, because 4.5 would be a no-brainer.

I couldn't go to 4, because the story was well-crafted, so a 5 it is, figuring it wasn't how I would end it... but I didn't write it.

But I do very much enjoy your work.

CD1929CD1929about 1 year ago

Good ending although the wife need to pay for her actions she atoned and the husband took her back. She indeed paid steep penalty. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way in hell I would take that slut back

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

xfac2021xfac2021about 1 year ago

The revenge method was clever, and the reconciliation was the right choice. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
1921 Followers
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES