All Comments on 'Vanessa's Unexpected Roleplay'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

not my style of cuckolding. At least, with the humiliation, you put it in fetish rather than loving wives

awyldsideawyldside3 months ago

And you’re soon to be divorced now babe!

But he had a chance to say something when he saw the guy he could’ve said no I was just playing around, but he went with it so cuckold he is

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story...love that when he came from the handjob that it landed on the cuck...also always a nice touch to see the wife's wedding ring as her hand is wrapped around the bull's cock..I often imagine my wife jerking off her bull with the cum oozing out between her fingers and all over her big diamond...I also really liked the ending. Like a true cuckold he couldn't prevent himself from getting hard as she told him how much she enjoyed having a larger cock inside her cunt..When my wife degrades or humiliates me, I'm always like immediately rock hard, and she always gives it a quick squeeze and then just stares at me and laughs...

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... Hubby pretended to let her cuck him. The next time Robert came over hubby beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat. Vanessa screamed in fear and shock. But she was even more shocked when four masked men walked into the room. She was terrified her husband was going to get her back by having these men gang bang her. She would have been more frightened if she knew the truth. "Vanessa last week you destroyed our marriage by being a complete idiot and a cheating skank slut. You've shown yourself for who you are. So, I've sold both you and Robby boy here to these men. They own several whore houses in Tijuana where you will be spending whatever life you have left as their whore earring money for them. So long you empty headed whore." She sobbed and pleaded with her husband, claiming it was all a mistake. He just laughed and laughed then slapped her so hard across the face she saw stars. "Get this piece of trash out of my sight." He growled. Robby became a gay male whore and Vanessa had to turn 8-12 tricks a day to keep the cartel happy. Neither lasted more than a year but nobody gave a flying fuck when they were gone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So super glad your back!!!! You do miscommunication stories better than anyone on this site. You were really missed here!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The art of the unaware boyfriend is your playground. One year without your work was torture. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Maestro! More Kate and Greg. Or more like that don't worry buddy story would be amazing...

GmouserGmouser3 months ago

Great to see you back! Hope all is doing better and we more of your brand of misunderstandings/miscommunications in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ayyyy welcome back! Fun story, any chance we’ll get a part 2 to “We Are Waiting Till Marriage” I loved that story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! Worried you were going to disappear like Craptian and Caption. You do it best anyways so I hope you get to work! Keep it rolling!

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwives3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for welcoming me back! I am finally back to writing and will hopefully have a few more stories out soon. I have several that are near completion. I saw a couple shout outs to previous stories, and I am planning some sequels! They aren't super far yet though, I have 3 completely new stories that are really close to being finished. After those I've got a pretty good start on the 2nd part of the Don't Worry Buddy story and I've just started a follow-up to we are waiting until marriage. Then there are a bunch more stories in various levels of completion, but will take a while to get to all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have you thought about making a discord or something? So it's easier to share your work, give updates/timeline, etc?

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwives3 months agoAuthor

I had looked into a blog or something, but didn't find anything good for that. A Discord is a great idea though! I don't have much experience with Discord, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Any update to a new/continued story?

FemdomVirginFemdomVirgin2 months ago

Good to see you back. Tell me, do you ever take story requests?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...