Vanilla Boyfriend to Footslave

Story Info
Girl turns her vanilla bf into her footslave.
1.5k words
4.26
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, Sarah stumbled through her front door, slipped off her flats, and plopped belly first onto the couch. It wasn't really a super long day, but in order for her plan to work, she would need to be dramatic. Essentially, Sarah needed to make her boyfriend, Joshua, believe that she was tired. This was all in effort of her grand plan, to get Joshua to like her feet. She has secretly had a foot fetish the whole time, though any advances she had made went unnoticed by him. So, she had devised a plan to force him to like her feet. This plan involved slowly integrating her feet into his sexual life until he became enthralled with her feet, and she could do whatever she wanted with him.

And the first step to doing this, was to be absolutely exhausted and dramatic.

"Jooooshhieeeee..." Sarah moaned into the couch pathetically. "Where are you..."

Joshua's footsteps became louder down the hall as he got up from his chair to check the commotion. He came out to the living room and leaned on the wall, laughing and sighing a little.

"What do you need, boo?" He asked with a grin on his face. He clearly found her antics humorous.

"I'm tired, can I get a massage pleaseeee..." Sarah requested with a whine.

Joshua pushed himself up off the wall and moped over to where Sarah was laying on the couch, and sat down next to her. He put a hand on her thigh, and looked over at her.

"Do you... want any place in particular?" He asked.

"My feet are absolutely killing me." Sarah declared with a sigh. This was step one to her plan, to get him to touch her feet for the first time.

Joshua had always been somewhere between apathetic and disapproving of feet, so Sarah had planned to get him used to it. If he was more used to touching her feet, then him eventually becoming aroused by them would be way easier. It also helped that her feet happened to be mildly sweaty. This was on purpose as well, as she had purposely worn several socks that day. Though he would never know that, as she had disposed of the other two pairs at the doorway.

"Alright, I guess. Um, hold on..." Joshua hesitantly said as he scooted over the couch, and put his legs up by her. "Alright, put them in my lap here."

Sarah slowly rolled over to place them in his lap, continuing her act, though internally she was becoming increasingly aroused and excited. This was the first time he had touched her feet, and she was absolutely stoked. She couldn't help but crack a small grin as Joshua's lap pressed down from her feet, and she wiggled her toes a little in anticipation.

"Work was so hard today, I was running all over the place serving everyone. Why didn't I get an easier job..." Sarah complained as she watched Joshua process the situation. He was clearly hesitant, but his love for her made him continue on.

Joshua put his right hand around her right foot, then gestured up to her ankle and grabbed the rim of her sock. "Yeah, that sounds rough. Hopefully this will help. Are you alright if I... take these off?" He asked.

Sarah nodded her head and pushed her foot into his hand. "Go ahead, my feet are so stuffy in them." She added, subtly noting Joshua's already hesitant gesture turn to one of slight disgust.

Joshua sighed out of his nose as he grabbed the ankle of the sock, and began to pull it. He slowly took it off, the wet sock slipping around Sarah's foot and sliding up her soles, before finally releasing her dripping toes. It was almost obscene how much sweat had accumulated. It wasn't quite the cheesy vinegar scent of old, unwashed stink, but more an overwhelming sweat and damp smell that caused Joshua to grunt a little. Sarah wiggled her toes, and smiled.

"Thanks, boo." Sarah added as Joshua slowly took off her other sock.

After releasing the other foot from its sweaty casing, Joshua grabbed her right foot gently and twitched. He was extremely grossed out touching them, you could have thought that Sarah just got out of the shower with how wet her feet were Joshua, pierced his lips, before looking back up at her.

"Um, do you want me to start with your right or left foot?" Joshua asked, trying to delay the inevitable.

"Up to you, whichever looks better to you." Sarah slyly responded, forcing Joshua to think about which of her feet looked better.

Joshua, stammered for a moment, before placing his hands on Sarah's right foot. He looked up at her, and then back down at the foot. She wiggled her toes a little, and pulled out her phone idly. Joshua began pressing his thumbs into the sole of her foot, doing little spinning motions.

"I take it you like the right one more then?" Sarah teased as Joshua continued his motions.

"Honestly, they're both terribly sweaty and I just randomly chose. I can't say I prefer either foot." Joshua responded bluntly. "But I prefer you, so I'll do it. Though you should really take a look at your shoes, this amount of sweat really isn't natural babe."

Sarah giggled a little, and tilted her head. "I'll look at it, I guess." She responded,

The massaging continued in relative silence for about 5 minutes, with Joshua moving up and down Sarah's foot, trying to get all the potential sore spots. Sarah enjoyed the massaging, as Joshua was frankly doing a great job, though the fact that he was touching her feet at all was giving her butterflies in her stomach.

"Alright, you can move to the other now." Sarah calmly ordered. Joshua removed his moist hands from her right foot and moved it to her left.

"Okay, boss." Joshua mocked as he began rubbing the other foot. "So, um, what plans do you have for tonight?"

Sarah set her phone down next to her and looked at Joshua. He still appeared unhappy with the massage, but he had seemed to calm his disdain a little. "I was just going to be here, why? Do you have anything... 'Special' in mind?" Sarah flirted.

Joshua smirked and laughed a little, as he began to imagine them together in bed later. "Well, so long as the princess was up to it, I had imagined a bit of fun later."

Sarah scrunched her soles and laughed. "I wouldn't mind it, if you aren't too grossed out from me by then." She teased.

Joshua shook his head, and moved one of his hands to grab Sarah's other foot. He lifted both her feet up and laughed, shaking his head. "Just 'cause your feet smell doesn't mean I'm not attracted to you, babe. Trust me, I've been through worse."

Sarah wiggled her feet, trying to put them back on his lap, as she laughed back. She purposely lowered one of her feet onto his crotch, where she tried to rub his dick a little. She noticed it rise in his pants a little as she rubbed. Joshua subtly moved it off his dick, and to the side where it was before, completely ignoring her advances. Sarah became slightly disgruntled at his lack of reaction, though tried her best to conceal it.

Another 5 or so minutes passed of the rubbing, with Sarah lounging back and Joshua slowly easing more into the repetitive motions of the massage. Sarah slowly rose herself up, and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Alright, that's enough. Thank you, boo." Sarah said sweetly as she grabbed her toes. "They feel a lot better. You're the best!"

Joshua laughed and began to reach for the back of his head, before stopping suddenly. He didn't want to get Sarah's foot sweat on his head, let alone anywhere else. Suddenly his disdain for feet came washing over him, and he quickly rose off the couch.

"N-no problem, babe." He said as he rushed out of the living room and into the kitchen. He needed to wash his hands, they probably reeked something awful. Joshua lifted his hand up to his nose, and sniffed lightly, before visibly gagging. They reeked of sweat, no doubt caused by Sarah's irrationally sweaty feet. He turned on the water, and began frivolously scrubbing.

"What, were they that bad?" Sarah joked as Joshua did the sink equivalent of power washing his hands.

"Yes, they were." Joshua replied back.

Sarah laughed, as she got up and picked up her socks off the ground. She walked over to him, and displayed the socks in her hands excitedly.

"These are for you, my darling." Sarah joked as Joshua dried his hands.

"You better burn those, they're biohazards." Joshua said rather unironically.

Sarah tossed them onto the counter, and went towards the computer room. "Alright, you dork, have fun with that. I'm going to work for a few." She responded.

Joshua looked at the socks, and internally noted to never use that counter again. He shook his head, and went back onto the couch and turned on the TV while he tried to forget that horrible experience. At least Sarah seemed happy, so it wasn't a total loss. It'd be worth it later tonight, when they fucked. Until then, he just chilled out.