Vassia's Rapture Ch. 01 - The Pool

Story Info
Vassia is transported to Elysium to play with gods.
2.7k words
4.56
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Arcadia it was custom that each year from every town and city in the land the people would send the most beautiful eighteen year old maiden to the Temple. They would go dressed in a white linen gown, tied at the waist with a linen sash. They were to wear no jewelry or adornment. At the temple, the priests would arrange a feast of the finest fruits and breads for the maidens, and in the morning the women would bathe them and prepare them, and put them before a council to decide which of them was the most comely of all.

In that year the chosen maiden was named Vassia, and she was small and soft, with a full womanly body but a youthful face, and though inexperience shone in her walk and her talk, her gaze pierced the soul of whomever she looked up with a keen intelligence, and an almost haughty judgment of her peers. Right was she to judge if so she did, for though she was smaller and quieter than the other maidens, and everyone seemed to loom over her, her beauty made her like a precious gem, and even her peers shied unconsciously from her, as if to give her space to glow.

Now Vassia herself was torn in her feelings at being chosen out of all the maidens. On the one hand, it was a great honor, and she would now go and experience something that few others had ever experienced before death: the joys of Elysium. For that night, the chosen maiden was to take a sacred draught in the innermost chamber of the temple, and it would send her into sleep upon the altar, and in her dreams she would enter Elysium and commune with the gods there. It was a sacrifice demanded by the gods to send the most beautiful eighteen year old woman to them each year, to commune with them, but to the maidens who awoke after their night in Elysium, it did not seem so great a sacrifice, for they always seemed transformed after, as if their soul had aged a thousand years, while their body shone all the more with youth and vigor. And no maiden ever spoke of what she experienced there.

So Vassia was awed and greatly honored that she should be chosen for such a thing. But also she was afraid, for even coming to the temple had terrified her, and she feared strangers and strange places. Her family had escorted her to the temple, but no mortal could escort her in her dream that night to Elysium. But she admonished herself to be strong, and to face bravely whatever it was in the sacred dream that seemed to transform each maiden so.

After a day of tiring ritual, night fell, and the women priests led her into the innermost chamber, still wearing a simple linen gown. They gave her a cup of silver, and in it a spiced drink, not unpleasant to taste. Immediately her body filled with warmth and she fell drowsy. The women laid her down upon the altar and in a moment she dropped deep into slumber.

Some time later she seemed to awake. She lay still upon the altar, but it was not in a dark chamber. It stood atop a hill in a bright countryside of green fields and vibrant groves of trees whose leaves seemed to dance and laugh in the warm sun. For a moment Vassia wondered at her own calm. Should she not be afraid? She had been expecting a dream, but this was no dream. She sat upon the cool stone in full flesh, fully awake. But was she not still sleeping in the temple? Yet she wondered such things only briefly, for the air was so gentle and the sunlight so pleasantly warm that she could think of nothing but her great satisfaction at having come to this lovely land.

Nearby, a joyous grove called out to her with the sound of a playing stream from within its boughs. Vassia slid down from the altar and walked only a few steps in the tender grass before kicking off her sandals and walking barefoot. The grass was as soft as fur, and smelled of spring and recent rain. She soon reached the trees and wandered among them, feeling the mosses and fertile soils that gathered among the roots. The woods were full of birdsong and watersong, and soon she came to a clear, cold stream of purest water, which she drank.

So sweet and cool was the water that she felt impelled to follow the stream upward, to find what path it took and linger with it. For it was so vibrant it seemed almost a living creature, full of delight. So Vassia walked near it for some time, listening to its song.

She came suddenly to a wide, deep pool, which seemed the wellspring from which the stream flowed. Its surface was clear as glass, and its depths were not dark, but glimmered with white silt and emerald light. The water again seemed to call out to her, and seeing no one near, she slipped off her gown, set it upon a branch, and went naked into the water.

The pool was warm and seemed almost to play with her as she splashed into it. The currents eddied about her thighs and arms and fingers, like a friend happy to be reunited with her after a long absence. She dove under fully, and water seemed more to caress her than smother her. She parted her mouth and the water rushed happily in. Where it had been cold and pure before, now it seemed warm, and purer still, sweet to taste, and alive. She drank it and wondered at herself. Drinking while swimming? But she did not seem to be swimming. She floated effortlessly, held her breath easily, drank in the water, and seemed never to fill of it.

She swam back to the surface and laughed. What strange water was this? She splashed it into the air around her and it caught the sunlight like crystals. She dipped her lips back to the surface and tasted again. Sweet, but not like honey. Sweet in a weightless way that left her wanting more. She dove back down into the bright emerald depths. And for a moment she flushed with shame, for it seemed a little perverse, but the water made her feel so saturated with ease and desire, a playful desire to drink and be pleased with drinking. Her cunt flushed warm and wet. She had not time to herself to go free and play since leaving her home many days ago, and she'd had little privacy to touch herself as she so often did in her own bed.

The water, as if sensing her desires, let her body sink now gently to the bottom of the pool, into firm and rippled sands. She sat there with legs folded, with no urge to breath and feeling no pressure or weight from the water, only its light, sweet caress. Her hair drifted around her, and her hand slipped unconsciously to her cunt as she drank in a little sip of the water. It seemed sweeter and more vibrant here in the heart of the pool, almost like a sweet wine that delights the whole body. Again she flushed at the strangeness of her actions, but her ease and relief at being liberated at last overcame any sense of restraint.

She started to drink deeply, deeper and deeper, and her hand massaged into her cunt greedily as she did, sending sweet waves of pleasure through her pelvis, a golden liquid pressure that permeated her and rose up to meet the golden liquid filling of her stomach. But her stomach did not fill. The water seemed to dissolve within it, spreading throughout her body, permeating her with wine-like bliss, before leaking from her skin and joining in greater sweetness and purity the waters around her. Her youth and desire seemed to anoint the waters even as their eternity and purity anointed her, and together they became more like one being, building in pressure, building in pleasure.

For a long minute she lost herself in the swirling eddy of the water, drinking it in, diffusing it out, becoming more and more filled with it and filled with the hunger of her cunt. Then her body became weightless again, and she floated from the bed of the pool, and it seemed the water had taken her in its hands and was lifting her. She drank no more and lay still, anticipation building almost painfully, for she had not yet come.

She drifted so gently, so lazily to the surface, and from there her body floated like a stray leave ever so slowly toward the bank. For a moment she wondered if the water was through with her, and a scream rose in her mind, a scream for more. She wanted to dive back down into the depths and drink forever, but the water held her so confidently, so strongly, that she dared not move. Instead, a feeling rose in her that the water was not through with her at all, that it was taking her someplace to claim her more fully.

Nearing the shore, the water seemed to warm further, and it rippled with movement. Then as it seemed to lay her down on the soft sand of the embankment, a gentle but firm wave came up and rolled her onto her stomach, and the sand was suddenly hot on her belly and her breasts. The water seemed cool now in comparison. But some part of the water was actually building in heat and firmness, and to her wonder it seemed to come alive, and then she felt firm, hot hands upon her hips, which were still submerged within the water. Her head was just out of the water, pressed against the sand, and she inhaled the warm air sharply when she felt the power of those hands, holding her hips, hot against her skin, with the cool water still surrounding and lapping at her.

She tried to push herself off her belly, but a strong hand pressed against her back, forcing her down, forcing her ass up. She managed to turn her head just enough to look behind her. It was indeed a man, beautiful and strong, the very spirit of the water. He was shining with white and green and blue light. He seemed a being of the elements, but his skin was as soft and firm as any human, only it blazed with heat. His face was handsome, as loving and vibrant as the water itself, but his eyes held no laughter at that moment. They were fixated on her upturned ass with fervent desire, and she realized with a mixture of fear and shame and overwhelming desire that he was going to claim her mercilessly now that she had enticed him so in the pool.

She flung one hand back, desperate for a single moment to get his attention, to urge him to wait a little, but the feeble brushing of her fingertips against the strong hands that savagely gripped her waist went unnoticed, and immediately Vassia felt the creature's thick, supple, burning cock press into her cunt. It moved slowly but inexorably, like a little stream that breaks a dam and spreads the breach wider every moment. The cock itself was like a human's, but livid with heat, and as it spread her cunt it let in the eddying cool waters. They streamed into her, filling her through her channel the way they had filled her through her throat before, pouring deep into her recesses, mingling with her blood, streaming out again from her skin. And meanwhile the creature bore further into her, his cock spreading her taut, stretching her pelvis as if it would break it open to gain deeper entry. The juices of her cunt mingled with the flowing water, making them thick like oil.

So intense, so terrifying, was the slow but unstoppable stuffing of her cunt that she found herself thrashing and fighting, slapping vainly with her hands against his fingers vising her hips, against the sand and water about her. She felt he would turn her inside out. She felt her cunt changing, her insides moving, her hips widening. Still the cock pressed into her. She ground her cheek against the gritty sand, half in shame at how she'd put herself so helplessly into this creature's power, half in desire so profound it seemed eternal, enormous, bigger than the Earth itself.

Finally, after what seemed an endless trial of subjugation, full of her pitiful moans and the silence of the pool, the creature's cock reached her limit, filling her completely. But with a thrill of horror, Vassia realized not even then would he stop, but the pressure continued to build, but instead of building with pain, it built with pleasure, and the water inside her built also with playfulness, and permeated her more, and she felt her cunt transforming now in a way she could not have imagined before, as it gave way before the steady might of the burning cock within her. The cock pushed into her, molding her like clay, pressing into her insides, which gave way before it happily, eager for more. Her entire body was hungry now for the cock to fill her as deeply as it would go. And as the water flushed throughout her and mingled with her and made way for the cock to possess her utterly, to make her nothing but an extension of the eternal desire of the pool and its denizen, the rippling pleasure built at last to a climax that made her body shake and her mouth cry out with laughter against the sand.

For a while then she seemed to lose all thought and sense of time. She felt only that she was the helpless subject of the creature's impregnating force, and she wanted nothing else. Then she came back to herself, and the cock was still filling her, deep into her stomach, and she found a little leverage to push against the sand and force herself more strongly back into it. And then at last she felt the creature's pubic bone press into her ass, and the soft touch of his balls against her, and she knew her preparation was complete.

How savagely he pounded her then with that enormous cock she could not ever describe. The fucking seemed to break her into pieces: lovely, blissful pieces of herself. She felt her body should be ruined forever, unrecognizeable, after such a monstrous fucking. Her face ground into the bank and her mouth filled with sand, yet still she moaned more and more with ecstatic assent. After her second orgasm, the pulsing outflow of pleasure seemed to hardly end, but only come in waves, like the water itself, building and building, until she reached such bliss that she felt she had ceased to live, then coming gently down again to her body, which never stopped being ruthlessly fucked by the creature of the pool.

Still, he would not relent. After a while, the savagery of the thrusts seemed to become familiar in their cadence, and being mercilessly fucked while laying strengthless against the bank seemed as comfortable as cozying up beside the hearth of her childhood home. Whatever she had been before seemed gone. She was now only the object of the pool's insatiable desire. But though the pleasure settled down quietly, as if dozing, it never left, and never did the breaking of her body turn to pain, but only deepened into the comfort of annihilation. There was no resistance in her anymore. Her cunt was as open as the water itself, the cock spreading it effortlessly, her body limp and pliant as sand, to be pounded into whatever shape the water desired.

At last, at long last, the rippling of the water grew to a kind of frothing, and the creature buried deep within her shuddered, and she could feel the hot thick cum begin to pump into her. Like the water, it seemed to seep through her skin, permeating her body with electric heat, and she felt its energy race through her body and drive her to one last plaintive orgasm. The tension of the creature released with pleasure, and slowly the firmness of the cock and the hands withdrew, and the manlike form dissolved back to water.

Released, her gelatinous body slipped languidly into the water, which played gently about her, caressing her, kissing her, soothing her, lapping in and out of her distended cunt, cooling and rocking her to sleep.