Vay-Cay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the pool Marco and Paul laid next to each other on a double sun lounger. The two were naked as Marco laid on his stomach and Paul straddled him massaging lotion into his shoulders and back.

CC began to rub my shoulders telling me how tense I was.

"J, Lay down I give you massage. You don't have to worry it will be very nice, I promise" He ordered and my initial reaction was to say no but I found myself standing and moving to the sun lounger. I laid on my stomach as I watched Marco across the water. Paul was moving his entire body back and forth as he pushed his weight down to massage Marco's back. I noticed his penis was semi hard as with every release of his hands he pushed his groin forward.

Then I felt CC straddle me without saying a word. His legs came over my waist and I felt his weight sit down on my thighs as he began to rub oil in to my lower back. His hands moved gentle but firmly from my spine out to my hips again and again and I groaned as my muscles slowly began to relax. Moving up my spine I felt CC reposition himself, remembering he was naked too but for his robe and now straddling me! I felt the soft touch of his smooth balls and cock as they rested on my lower back. I couldn't help but think...What the in the actual But at the same time I enjoyed this sensual closeness to another human.

He continued to rub my shoulders and back as a sank further into a blissful state. I watched the scene across the pool unfolding as Paul was now grinding his cock up and down Marco's back and this seemed to be his main ambition. Watching this exhibition combined with the intimate touch of my new friend, I began to get aroused.

"You are still so tense. Relax. Let CC take care of you."

CC continued the delicious massage of my back, dripping oil and rubbing harder and harder. With each push he put more and more of his body in to it causing us both to let out a groan. Grinding his body up against mine, this intimate contact and the sexual nature of the groans coming from my rider began to turn me on.

Marco rolled over with Paul sat on his chest with a proudly erect dick having succeeded in turning them both on. He looked over at us, nodding in our direction and whispering something as CC grind himself up and down my back as he kneaded my shoulders and neck. Marco began stroking Paul's cock right there and as Paul leaned back so as to not obscure my view CC got up and manoeuvred around the front of the lounger to where my head rested.

He squatted and began rubbing my head and neck. Through the slats of the lounger I could see he was turned on. While not fully erect his slick cock was flexing every time he pushed his hands from the top of my head down to my neck and shoulders. This was turning us both on and I was content to let this new experience play out. He opened his legs wider to release himself. His cock, long and slim, was about curling upwards with a beautiful bend just about 8 or 9 inches from my face and the tip was glistening with precum.

"You want to roll over? I can take care of you." He playfully whispered. "You know, it's not cheating."

Holy shit, he knows how fucking turned on I am but I froze, unable to move in the moment. It kind of would be cheating but the strange thing was a really wanted to. I wanted to know what would happen. A part of me thought fuck Fiona but a part of me just I wanted the release. Instead I stayed silent but for the occasional groan of satisfaction amidst the moans I could hear coming from the scene across the pool.

He returned to massaging my back; this time stretching himself to the base of my spine meant he had to lean over me. Bringing his semi erect member closer and closer to my face. He was enjoying pushing my boundaries and with every push of his palms into the flesh of my lower back he pushed further my shorts until they were up and over my ass. His hands switched to my sides and I lifted myself allowing him to finally take them off completely.

"So much better to be naked. You don't need these." I'd never been naked like this with men before, sexually aroused. Never really having had the opportunity but now it was happening to me...but I enjoyed it.

I'd let CC undress me under the auspices of a massage. Rub his cock up and down my body all while Stefan dozed on the lounger just a few feet away. He straddled me again focussing his touch on my lower back and the cheeks of my ass. By this point Marco and Paul had left, gone to their apartment to fuck, presumably. Stefan stirred from his sleep and suddenly I realised what this looked like. Wasn't CC with him? I didn't understand the dynamics of their relationship and we'd talked about nothing but me.

Stefan rose up and walked over, his semi erect cock bouncing with every confident stride. He came to within a few feet and signalled to CC. Perhaps he had been watching.

"That's enough fun for today straight boy." CC whispered as I felt his weight lift from my legs as he left me to go in to the apartment with Stefan. I heard them laughing as they went as he slapped CC's round ass as he went into the apartment.

Alone now and feeling confused about what happened between us I grabbed my shorts and went back to my apartment and slept, joining the others later that evening to walk a little into town, have drinks and watch the sunset.

The following day was spent around the swimming pool and watching the guys do their exercise routines for what seemed like hours we reconvened poolside. More lounging, more drinks and I got to know Paul and Marco. We talked about the book. Paul Loved it so I kept my mouth shut about what I really thought and figured I was the outlier. The world seemed to love that book.

Around mid afternoon everyone was drinking and things were becoming a little louder. I removed myself from the social scene to the quiet corner and the jacuzzi. Enjoying the jets as the massaged my back and taking a little respite from the sun which my pale skin could only handle a couple of hours a day and to be honest I'd got quiet the buzz from the cocktails.

After a while CC noticed I was alone and walked over naked under his robe which was open, revealing his slender physique.

"You don't mind do you? I know you like time to yourself but I brought you little something. Something really sweet with pineapple and lots of booze."

He handed me the drink and placed his down on the ledge of the whirlpool and I knew we were going to ignore yesterday when things seemed to have gotten a little out of hand. He stretched, twisting his neck a little as if working out a little knot and dropped his robed to the floor. Now wearing nothing but his sunglasses he delicately slinked in to the water and sat opposite me.

"I am hoping you are to enjoy your little stay with us, yes? Cheers!" He said as he raised his glass.

Our glasses clinked together and we shared a sip.

"Loving it so far, the place is beautiful and the sun..."

"The company isn't so good, right? We are bastards"

"Ha! Of course! everyone has been so nice."

"I know its not everyone's cup of tea and things can get a little hot but we wont bite. You don't have to feel strangely about it. I know you are a straight boy yes?"

"Haha I know. Ive really been enjoying having a little time to myself and yes I guess you'd say that."

"I'm glad we haven't scared you off completely."

"Well, not yet." I laughed.

As we talked CC gave me the history of their trips to the island and how they know the other guys. Meanwhile behind him, by the pool. Stefan had manoeuvred himself to the edge of the water. Paul was in the pool and I watched as he swam to the edge and after a moment of talking with Stefan reached up between his legs and began stroke Stefan's thighs with both hands and before long had lifted the weight of his semi hard cock and started wanking it right there with CC just a couple of meters away.

I watched him do this as CC continued talking, my sunglasses disguising the fact that I was no longer focused on him but the scene unfolding behind me.

Before long a guilty feeling in me made me feel like I should let CC know what was going one just a few feet away from us. I nodded at CC "Isnt that?"

Turning to look over his shoulder he took in the scene and turned back to me taking a sip of his drinking.

Laughing "Yesssss. Don t worry JJ, He's just having a good time. Like I said, we like to have fun here and things can get a little hot. We all know each other very well, if you know what I mean". His foot rested on my thigh and I leaned back to spread my arms wide across the jacuzzi edge behind me. I enjoyed his flirting and the attention he gave me. Knowing that he found me attractive was a turn on. Knowing I shouldn't be flirting back was a turn on. Fiona didn't know, would never know.

Paul was between Stefan's legs leaned closer and began licking his balls before licking slowly up the shaft and sucking on his cock. This was pretty wild to me I mean, I have lived a life and got pretty wild with my girlfriends in the past but I'd never been part of any group sex or even watched like this. I craned my neck a little to see more of the action. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene as it was starting to make my dick twitch.

CC noticing I was no longer paying attention turned again to watch Stefan getting his dick sucked in by the pool. He leaned back one leg dangling in the water and the other on the poolside. Everyone was watching. Looking around everyone was hard and playing with their cocks while they watched the show. I was hard.

CC turned back to me and lifting his sunglasses a little asked "Do you like it?"

As a straight guy it seemed strange to me to admit that the site of Stefan being pleasured by another man was turning me on but it was.

Embarrassed I spoke quietly "Well, Its not really my...." I lied. My body had begun to react; to veer me towards the truth that watching a naked man give another man a blow job and to not care who sees was fucking sexy to me.

CC interrupted "Do you mind?" And switched his seat to sit next to me.

As he did his hand brushed over my now fully erect cock which was straining against my shorts.

We watched silently together, I could hear the occasional moan from Stefan above the sound of the water lapping against the sides of the pool, the distant beat of some music playing on someone's phone and the sound of the trees and the birds singing.

Turning towards me CC began to whisper.

"Oh my God. I love to watch him be pleasured like this. Its fucking hot, I mean. Look at his beautiful dick. Have you ever seen such a thing? Do you like watching them? Is it turning you on? You haven't taken your eyes off them."

"I....I...."

"It can be our secret...your girlfriend doesn't have to know"

I felt his delicate hand on my thigh and not moving I let him gently stroke up my leg until he found the bulge in my shorts.

"Oooooooh you DO like it!". He giggled as he squeezed the tip of my cock. "My straight boyfriend."

"Its OK darling. Its very natural and infact very sexy to me. To know you are turned on. You watch an alpha male like that, a fucking animal like him, be pleasured. His cock is so big and beautiful. Look. I'm getting hard just watching them too."

He motioned with his head at the water. I looked below the water and could see his own dick was erect.

A moan escaped my lips as he began to stroke my cock through my shorts. Fiona isnt going to know....I'm letting this happen

"You see, Stefan loves to be worshipped. And people just love to worship him."

"And here you can relax. No one cares. No one knows. Here you can be anything you want. Your old life, your girlfriend, doesn't exist here. Just your pleasure."

His hand snaked and slipped gently into my shorts, taking hold of my bulging penis.

I gasped. My mind was racing.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm your cock is so nice too. I wanted to play with you first day and yesterday so much, but you know this."

I couldn't speak as he continued to wank both our cocks in the whirlpool as we watched Stefan get his blowjob. His head flung back, hand on the back of Paul's head as he bobbed up and down before working down the length of his meat and licking his balls while his hands took care of the head.

Without warning CC pulled my dick out of my shorts. I was so horny at this point, his expert hand stroking my cock up and down and moved closer too me hooking his leg over mine and wrapping an arm around my neck coiling himself around me. I felt his hard cock push against my hip as he focused fully on wanking me slowly.

Closing my eyes I pictured Fiona at the poolside bar, sipping a drink and talking to 2 guys.

Breathing heavy, he whispered in my ear. "Relax, Give in to your pleasure. You can just watch. You can get your cock played with. You can cum like this, right here. With me." He squeezed my cock harder with this.

"You can get your dick sucked. I would love to suck your cock for you. It must have been a long time." He paused as I moaned and nodded in agreement as he pulled my member.

"Or...you can suck a cock. Have you ever sucked cock before JJ? Felt a hot hard cock in your mouth?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, its heaven. So good, so sexy"

My cock flexed in CC's hand and taking this cue he continued.

"Getting on your knees to pleasure a man. Opening your mouth. Tasting the pre cum. Sucking on it for the first time and feeling it get harder and harder. Submitting to him. Using your mouth to excite him. Letting him use your mouth, your throat. Making him cum." He whispered.

His hips gyrated his hard prick against me under water and I thought about trying it. Giving a blow job, sucking dick. CC continued stroking my cock and playing with my balls as he did his finger slipped between my legs and began massaging my taint.

"Have you ever pushed your tongue into someone's ass? Had a tongue in yours....get your hole fingered. Stroking your prostate while your cock is sucked. Its heaven, you can imagine yes?" I nodded again. At this point, I was so hot I would have agreed with anything he said

"You can get fucked in your ass if you want to try it!" He said this very excitedly and I moaned thrusting my prick into his hand as he stroked my length. He moved to straddle me thrusting his hips slowly and seductive as if he was actually riding me. Our hard cocks touched and his look drifted down leading mine to the same spot.

"Look at that, isn't it beautiful? Just forget your girlfriend. Be here with me, in this moment." He took both our dicks and began wanking them together with one hand while running the other through my hair pulling my head back. He was gyrating and thrusting hard.

"That's so fucking hot." I panted, wanting more.

"Tell me you love it."He whispered his lips now very close to mine and thrusting our hips rhythmically together.

"I...love it." I let slip.

"Tell me you want to try it."

"I want to try it". I couldn't resist.

"Tell me you want to taste a dick in your mouth."

My erection told the inner truth as it flexed again in his hand as he pumped us both.

"C'mon, tell me...make this little confession to me. Tell me you want to...suck...a...cock." Those words punctuated by thrusts of his cock against mine.

Fuck! I was so close to cumming I whispered."Yes, I want to suck a cock!"

"Yes" CC was ecstatic but with that he stopped. Gently kissed my lips, and for the first time CC's tongue slipped tentatively in to my mouth before whispering.

"I knew you would."

CC stood up, his hard body glistening with water and his dick fully erect. He stepped out of the whirlpool and donned his robed.

"Come." He ordered reaching out his hand. As if hypnotised I took his hand and followed as he sashay-ed over to where Stefan was still being pleasured by Paul who was now making direct eye contact with me while he licked and sucked the tip of Stefan's glistening 8 inch cock.

"Relax, its good. Come." Turning to the others he said "My straight boyfriend is joining us."

Marco let out a little whoot and Stefan nodded his approval.

CC sat me on a lounger close to Stefan and moved behind him stroking the length of his body with both hands down his chest to his stomach and the root of his dick and back.

All the while CC whispered in Stefan's ear while staring back at me. We both were still rock hard, my own dick dripping with pre-cum. Across the pool Marco watched, unbeknownst to me he'd been enjoying the show too. He held his dick in his hand slowly masturbating while watching Paul perform.

Walking over to me CC said "Come on, play with us. We want to see you find your pleasure."

He began stroking his cock as I nervously but obediently I began stroking my hard member. CC began to run his hands up and down my body, over my shoulders, down my back.

"Open your legs, we want to see you play."

I opened my legs wide and cupped my balls as a stroked faster and paused to flex my cock which was now ready to explode. I hadn't be so turned on before exploring this new territory had awoken something in me and I couldn't take my eyes off Stefan's hard penis.

My stroking was building speed. "Are you ready, Darling?" CC asked.

I nodded.

"Then cum. Cum for us." This was less of an order and more an invitation to a party and that was all I needed. The key to the lock. I unleashed stream after stream of hot jizz as my orgasm shook my body. CC locked eyes on my cumming cock and laughed as I came his hands tracing over my body. Within moments Paul was furiously wanking Stefan to finish and I watched as his huge dick sprayed cum over Paul's face and mouth while Stefan. I heard Marco groan as he found his release and came over himself.

What the holy fuck just happened and what had I been sucked into? Strangely I wasn't embarrassed or nervous any more. I felt we'd shared this intimate experience and could now truly relax. CC clapped, while the others cheered and Stefan jumped into the pool. Moving close CC said "and now we can relax!" before turning to go make drinks as if now the ice was broken.

Later that evening after dark I was in my room, slowly playing with myself thinking about what had happened in the whirlpool. The feeling of CC's delicate touch on my prick. His hand gently tugging it while whispering in my ear. The feeling of his hard cock pressing into my side as he moved closer. I loved the idea that I had turned him on too.

I'd never touch a man's cock before today and then in the whirlpool to have another penis, hard rubbing against mine. It was really turning me on. But what I really loved was obeying his orders. My forced confession about sucking a dick, something I'd never considered before but now my cock was growing thinking what it might be like.

The flavour the texture but most of all I was really turned on by the notion of pleasing someone. A man. Submitting to him. Fuck this was a wild thought.

I heard a gentle tapping at the glass door and before I could answer it slid open. CC walked inside closing the door quietly behind. I sat up on the bed pulling the blankets over my erection.

As he walked across the floor he began peeling his robe from his shoulders revealing his nakedness and beautiful semi erect penis. Placing his hands on his hips in a statuesque pose.

"I thought we'd finish what we started today".

Holy fuck!

I didn't respond verbally as my cock answered for me as it flexed to attention. I felt like I was being controlled by it as I stepped forward. As I approached, CC reached forward and gently took hold of my cock, rubbing it with his as we embraced. His tongue slipped into my mouth, gently tasting my tongue. My body electrified by his heat, his magnetism. Wanking our cocks slowly together he looked in my eyes and told me to come with him.

His lips met mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth gently toying with mine before he broke.