Vay-Cay

Story Info
Straight guy discovers what joy you can have on your knees.
13.4k words
4.78
36.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note. Thank you for all the love and support of my first story. I appreciated your taking the time to read it and especially those who sent messages of support and encouragement. This one was hard to find and after a couple of false starts...well, its done. Part One at least. Thanks everyone.

Vay-cay

Part one

I'd decided to take a vacation on my own. This was a first for me and the reasons were many but the main one was that after a turbulent 9 months my relationship with my girlfriend, Fiona had ended. SO many red flags were ignored in those early days that by the time it ended I was genuinely relieved that it was done. The constant arguments and the negging. The endless negging. Back handed little jibes were relentless.

Then the feeling of being on edge with her and knowing that nothing I did was ever good enough. That a fight was just around the corner. I developed some real anxiety so when she finally made the not so subtle suggestion that I should choose my best friend of 15 years or well...her the decision came very easy.

Fine, we are done.

Unfortunately we had, just days before, booked a rather expensive trip to a 5 star hotel in Egypt. I was trying to recoup some of the money I'd spent on my half of the trip. The hotel was a write off but I could change my flight and book somewhere last minute as I desperately needed a break. Any where I thought.

Of course the communication didn't stop I kept answering the calls and she even suggested we still take the trip together. Probably expecting that I would accept my terrible mistake and bow down before her to beg for forgiveness or at least we would just fall back into our old ways. No, I think we need to take some time apart. You can enjoy OUR hotel room on your own, my love.

I found that a couple of last minute cancellations had left an opening in a small secluded apartment complex. 4 small abodes, each with en suite faculties faced out on to a beautiful sun trap and pool area complete with bar and a whirlpool. I was sold. Not caring who I'd have to share this intimate space. I needed it. I needed the rest and who knows, maybe I'd meet some cool people.

The apartment was near a small coastal town called Figueral in the North East area of Ibiza an island off the coast of Spain. I'd never been to Ibiza, having always had the impression that it is a party island. I mean, you go to club most nights, get fucked up and sleep most of the day. That's really not my thing. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago but when go on vacation these days I really just want to stop. Stop everything. Stop everything and do nothing. By doing nothing I mean, unplug from the world, sit in the sun and read a book. Maybe visit some local sites, meet some people and try the food. But really sitting down and really taking a moment is the main goal.

So this apart-hotel sounded perfect. If I wanted I could stay by the pool the entire time. If to fancy took me I'd head off into the village and take in the culture.

I arrived in Ibiza without incident and feeling pretty fresh as it was a mere three hours flight time. I had considered cancelling the whole trip but as the sun beat down on my face and I lowered my sunglasses to shade my eyes as I stepped out of the airport...I knew I'd made the right choice.

Fiona would have never come with me to Ibiza. No matter where on the island we stayed. Ibiza was a little too common for her, the little snob. A place only dullards go. And she was sophisticated. Or at least pretending to be.

Obviously, I did miss her despite the fighting. We did have some great times and they say the fire that makes a great relationship can burn the whole thing to the ground too. We had a sexual chemistry I hadn't had with other girls. One where we really clicked and could explore each others body and express desires without fear of rejection.

She had a try anything once mentality and encouraged that in me but most of all she like to be degraded a little. Called a slut as she went down on me. To fuck in front of her apartment window, where I would whisper to her how the people could see she was a whore.

And she loved to play with my ass. This was a new development for both of us. Like finding a secret room in your own house. How could you not know this was here!? But I was done with fighting and toxicity. It was always just a day or two until the next fight and I needed to get away.

When I arrived at the apart-hotel hidden behind a high white wall I noticed two flags flying. The Spanish flag and the rainbow flag. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo of course! The advertisement had said this was a gay friendly apartment but I just thought...you know....its friendly to gays. Duuuuh....not big deal. I just want some sun!

I entered the code on the gate to see the beautiful pool and the surrounding apartments I'd seen pictured exactly as they were on the website. The pool was a long rectangle with steps leading into the water at the shallow end, closest to the building entrance with sun loungers around the edge. There were two apartments on each side of the pool East and West, numbers Un, Dos, Tres, Cuatro and at the North of the pool area were more sun-loungers and a small bar. There was a more shaded area with a whirlpool towards the south east of the pool which was given shade by a trellis covered in plants.

My apartment was numero cuatro, as I walked towards it along the edge of the pool I

waved to my new friends who were all sitting around the poolside enjoying the afternoon sun.

"Hola!" I called as I made my way across the complex.

"Hola!" Came the response from everyone....all the guys. It clicked in my brain as I punched the code to access my apartment. This is a gay destination. The blurb for the apart-hotel did spell it out in bold text Gay Friendly but I took that as, you know, gay friendly. But this was GAY FRIENDLY like, these were all gay couples. Or at least that's what it appeared to me. I checked myself. Firstly, I really don't care and secondly I shouldn't box people like that. Maybe they are not couples at all.

My neighbours seemed excited at the prospect of new people in their midst, they stopped their chatter as I passed but were friendly and I think checking me out a little. I'm in pretty good shape, 5'9 with short cropped hair. People tell me I have the look of Jake Gillenhaal but I don't see it.

They were all sitting around the pool and enjoying the heat. They weren't expecting me, that was clear as they were all sunbathing naked. I felt awkward as if I had invaded their world but I guess I had. There is always that moment when you arrive in Europe and see naked people just hanging out in the sun and you remind yourself...I'm in Europe now. It's different.

I dropped my stuff and took a quick shower before taking in my beautiful little apartment. It was essentially a large room with a double bed up against the wall which I shared with my neighbours. Across the room was a large L shaped sofa and television and towards the back a small kitchen area and a doorway which led to a rather spacious shower room.

I loved it. It was fresh and clean and all I needed.

Before I could settle my phone was lighting up. Fiona. She had arrived in Egypt having gone on the vacation without her friend. She needed time alone too and having only been there a few hours she was lonely. The expansive 5 star hotel room was just too big without me and she'd had time to really think in the airport.

In the airport? Not on the flight?

We went through it all, again and after an hour or so I caved. We agreed to give things another try. Take this time apart and grow. Or some bullshit. I swear she was reading lines from a magazine article back to me. Ugh, I felt weak and I knew I should stand firm on this.

After settling in and getting unpacked I changed into my bathing suite and ventured back into the communal area to take in a little sun before the day was over.

Emerging from my room I waved hello, again, to my fellow sun seekers who all waved back and scoped the scene from my sun-lounger before I would go introduce myself proper. The whole outdoor area was beautiful. High walls covered in plants and flowers surrounded the pool area which was bathed in sun. There was a little outdoor bar which my friends had stocked and on the other side, the only shady spot by the jacuzzi in the corner.

There seemed to have been a couple of cancellations there was one other empty apartment leaving just 2 couples and me altogether.

Looking around the pool, was a Mediterranean looking pair of good looking young, men both had short dark hair, olive skin and seem to be in their late twenties. It would have been difficult to tell them apart and you might have even mistaken them for brothers but for their hair. One having short, neat hair similar to mine and the other having long hair that had been braided. They were both tanned and athletic looking and I took them for Spanish surfer types. Kite surfers probably.

On the East side, my side, was ripped Germanic looking guy in wayfarers and nothing else and what appeared to be a very attractive, slender female who was the only one laying under the shade of an umbrella. They wore a long silk robe and a large sun hat and hid their face behind a book and a large pair of sunglasses. OK so maybe this isn't so gay after all.

The guy appeared to be the alpha of the group, although he was quiet and didn't seem to speak much English it was clear the way he moved around the area and the way the others watched him...he was the boss.

Before I could get up walk around introducing myself the book reader threw the paperback to one side and stood up and made their way over to me.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome to the party. I am CC, don't get up."

My mouth fell open a little as this beautiful statuesque creature took long strides towards me and after a few steps their robe fell open revealing the slim naked smooth body beneath. My eyes locked on the penis, long slim and cut, swinging between their legs.

Obviously my stunned idiotic look betrayed me as laughing he said "Don't be confused darling, your eyes they do not lie!"

He spoke with a thick eastern European accent that sounded almost manufactured like Cate Blancett in that terrible 4th Indiana Jones movie where she plays a Russian agent. In fact he looked a little like that character too, except with long straight jet black hair which came down his back and no bangs.

"I am man, he...him.... today at least. I am like wind that changes, the bird on the wind. This way that way. Sometimes man, sometimes woman but always CC." He drew the letters C and C in the air with his fingers as he sat down next to me.

"I like that and I'm sorry."

"Sorry is a strange name for you." His hand came forward to take mine and held it.

"No I mean..."

Laughing he made a fluttering gesture with his fingers as if waving off the words as we shook hands for the first time. His fingers lingering in my palm before tracing my fingers to the tips.

"I'm Jame"

"OK Jame, not James or Jamie? You are incomplete no?"

I laughed "I suppose that's true. It was my grandfathers name."

"I like it its true but it is difficult for me with this ridiculous accent, may I call you J? Then maybe you can be like me. JJ and CC, yes?"

I laughed again "Yes, of course. Sounds good. Its nice to meet you."

"Very nice to meet you too. So polite too. We are so glad to have someone new to visit with us these days. Our friends had to cancel in the last minute."

"Yes, I believe so. I'm sorry they couldn't make it."

"Don t be silly, darling. Their loss is your gain. I should be introducing you to everyone.

Here we have Paul and Marco. Marco with his beautiful hair. They are our beautiful friends from Spain. Wave hello."

I waved hello they waved back in turn.

"This savage brute is Stefan and, of course, I am CC."

Savage wasn't quite the accurate description for Stefan. Although he had the physique, 6ft-ish and incredibly toned he was immaculately groomed, clean shaven and not a hair out of place. He had the look of a young Viggo Mortensen but with an 80s Dolph Lungren haircut. He was sunbathing naked but still had a pale section, tan lines, from time spent in the sun where nakedness was not an option. Here he was going to get bang for his buck. It was difficult to ignore his swinging dick as he stood applying Factor 15 tanning lotion to his legs. He lifted one leg on to the lounger and began spraying and rubbing in the lotion. His cock, which looked to be 7 or 8 inches without even being erect dangled, glistening in the sun.

Jesus, is this guy a fucking porn star or something! I thought as he turned to face me directly while applying sunscreen to his cock.

"He is showing off right now you see. He is from Stuttgart and only speaks a little English so don't think him rude if he doesn't talk too much with you."

I was alright with this, already feeling a little intimidated by this silent alpha.

"OK, my German is terrible but I'll try."

"Hallo...mein....freund." I stumbled, regretting my attempt to speak German before the first word had finished leaving my mouth. I felt like such an idiot.

CC draped his arm around my shoulder sliding up next to me on my lounger.

"Willkommen!" Stefan laughed and smiled broadly as he replied before he continued to lotion his body. "Your German is like my English I think"

Turning to me CC said "Perfect, now we are all friends. Time for the sex, no?"

He lifted his sunglasses, stared in my eyes and tightening his grip on my shoulder before breaking. "I'm joking, JJ. Is just a joke."

I laughed nervously. "Ha ha well, I barely know you!" I said in a mocking indignant tone. "Are you from Stuttgart?"

"No, no. I am from here and there. Europe is my playground. I am a traveller and for now I am here with you. I have to be warning you because we are private here in our little secluded heaven we are often....naked and often having fun. I hope you don't mind." He smiled wryly.

"No, that's cool with me. We are all here to enjoy ourselves."

"We hope you will be enjoying yourself with us too?" He pulled his sunglasses down his nose a little and smiled as he spoke.

Laughing nervously I said "I'm sure I will."

"We have long days, lots of sun and lots of drinks. But now I leave you alone with your thoughts and later we will be friends. This is not negotiable." He laughed a long villainous laugh as he stood up and began gliding across the poolside back to his sun lounger.

CC was an incredible thing to behold. I'm not sure how you would describe him other than androgynous. The long straight black hair, black painted nails and his hairless body but had this strange masculine allure in how he commanded the your attention but a soft feminine way of talking. A tattoo of snake wrapped its way up his long pale thigh and coiled, I would later discover, over his back and shoulders.

It occurred to me that CC was like this snake. Every movement was controlled, slow and deliberate and oddly sexy and I loved taking in his calculated movements like watching a panther stalk its victim. Slick and powerful and utterly compelling.

I settled in and later that evening sat with them enjoying the last of the days sun with a cocktail and getting to know the others. CC in particular was very forth coming, he lavished me with attention and compliments encouraging me to talk about myself, my telling me how fascinating I was. Like I was a mystery to him he didn't understand. Why was this straight guy here with them? I put it down to the drink more than anything else. As even I know my life isn't that compelling.

At the end of the evening I after saying goodnight to my new friends CC followed me to my apartment under the guise of seeing if I had a better room than them. He was still wearing just his robe and nothing else, his pretty looking cock swinging as he walked. He would leave the robe open and often it would fall from his shoulders, catching in the crooks of his arms. He may as well have been naked and loved to pose, his hands on his hips or behind his head. One foot lifted on to the toes. He seemed to always be aware of how he was being seen and loved it. I have to admit it was a very sexy quality.

"Your room is same but...I like it more. Maybe because you are in it?" he said smiling playfully as he strutted over to me and I froze to the spot as he leant in and kissed me on each cheek.

"Its a shame you are so straight, Jame" He said as his cock brushed against my leg as we hugged.

"Goodnight my straight boyfriend." He turned and walked out of the apartment closing the sliding door behind him and doing a little finger tip wave as he did.

Wow I thought as I stood frozen to the spot. I'd had guys come on to me a little in the past but I'd never enjoyed it as much as that. He was something to behold.

I got in to bed and I thought of Fiona in Egypt and what I'd gotten myself into. Was she talking to men at the hotel bar? She was an incorrigible flirt but that was a quality that had attracted me to her in the first place. Maybe she wasn't alone tonight and maybe I didn't care so much.

The next morning I woke up early and headed into the village before anyone else stirred in the complex. I walked the few miles along winding rural roads before following the sound of crashing waves to find the beach. After an our or two of exploring, visiting some local shops and an amazing seafood lunch I headed back to the complex exhausted and having had enough sun for one day.

"Hola mis amigos" I called out as I approached the pool where everyone was gathered. Did I get that right? Is it mi or mis? They didn't care and responded in kind.

"Come and join us, it's amazing after a long walk." Paul called from the pool as he slowly paddle on his back. Marco was poolside reading a book I'd read a month or too ago and hated. I'd like to know if he hates it too but would hold back my vitriol in case he is loving it.

"One sec, let me throw this stuff down and I'll be right out." I waved as I headed inside.

15 minutes later I was sat poolside dipping my feet the water slowly paddling them back and forth while I tried to cool down as the sun beat down on us. Before too long CC came to sit beside me with an amazing rum cocktail while the others lazily sunbathed reading their holiday books.

CC probed me with questions, fascinated by why I was hear alone and wanting all the details on my ex-girlfriend. He had an incredibly intense way of probing you with questions while equally managing to avoid any that I sent back his way.

"So, this bitch who break your heart, you love her?"

"I did...I think. I do" I confessed. The past couple of months had been so turbulent I didn't even know any more.

"You think. You are not sure. This is not such a bad thing. Uncertainty. It means you will be over her more quickly than if you told me Yes CC I love her and you are crying like a baby."

"I hadn't looked at it that way. Its not quite over and we are probably going to get back together."

CC turned to the others and brought them into our conversation. "My straight boyfriend Jame is a little heart broken, we have to help him forget this Puta who hurt him so."

I laughed and we clinked out glasses.

"Puta is harsh but fair."

Strangely, I liked being called his straight boyfriend and his tactile nature. As we sat by the pool he scooped water and bathed my legs rubbing the water down my legs in an effort to keep me cool and before long he was scooping water and pouring it over my shoulders and neck. He would run his hands over my shoulders and down my arms, taking my hand to wet my fingers too. We continued like this not speaking, the sun baking us as the music bounced off the walls. Paul was a kite surfer but Marco not so much. He was the sit on the beach with a book and watch Paul kind of guy. I could appreciate that.