Vay-Cay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to answer. It was obvious as I moaned, licking the cock before me. Urging it to cum. My own hard-on dripping like a melting popsicle on a summers day.

CC looked to Stefan "Er ist bereit für dich." He is ready.

Removing his fingers from my ass. I licked Stefan's balls truly subdued to my alpha.

"You have to beg now. It is an honor to be taken by such a specimen."

I continued to lick the heavy balls as his cock flexed and bounced on my face.

"Please...Please fuck me."

Laughing CC said "This is not good darling. More!"

"Please, please fuck me....I want to try it." I gasped jacking off his dick.

"Moooooore!" CC playfully commanded.

"Please put your big beautiful hard cock in to me."

"MORE!"

Please take me. Let me pleasure you with my ass."

"Have you ever been fucked before?" CC asked already knowing the answer.

"No, I'm...I'm a virgin."

"Such a loyal slut and a virgin!?" CC giggled.

Silent throughout my begging display until now Stefan whispered "die liederliche Schlampe." Wanton Slut.

CC urged me to stand. I felt so sexy, every sense in my body alive. I placed my hands behind my back, my dick bouncing with excitement as they led me over to the bed. Stefan stood waiting in silence like a centurion guard his big cock pointing straight.

I was laid down and a pillow placed under my lower back. Whispering in my ear again CC told me to relax.

"It is sexy to see you like this, so aroused. Now relax your breathing. He will be gentle...at first."

Stefan lubed up cock-stroking the entire length until he became sex hard again as I watched intently. I wanted it in my mouth again, wanted to taste it. My legs were lifted and I held them in place and I moaned with anticipation as he stooped to line his cock with my lubed hole. CC moved behind me and lay my head between his legs on his thigh, his cock next to my cheek. It felt like they had done this many times before as they prepared to take my virginity. With that, this sweating muscled stud began to rub his helmet against my ready hole. Up and down, Up and Down applying a patient and gentle pressure. He wanted to fuck but he wasn't about to rush this moment.

I loved this sensation, the anticipation. His fuck-stick felt hot and hard against my slowly yielding ass.

Fuck, this was so hot. He's going to fuck me. Fuck my ass. I wanted it so badly in that moment I began pushing back on his rod willing it in to me. To fuck me. I wanted his big cock inside me but mostly I wanted to pleasure him.

"Bereit." Stefan smiled.

"You are ready?" CC asked with a wry smile.

A moan escaped my lips again after what seemed like an age of teasing and the tension gave way so deliciously and he entered me for the first time. Stefan let out a grunt through gritted teeth as he pushed the tip of his rod into my tight virgin hole. He slowly pulled it out again before gently pushing it back in. Deeper this time, what felt like meters cock flesh before slowly pulling back until the tip of his big dick rested in my entrance.

He was inside me. His fucking big cock, I'd let him put it inside me. He was going to fuck it. Fuck my ass.

I wanted it.

Fuck, I wanted it.

I wanted to start playing with my dick as again he sank his pole into me, half way. My whole body shook and I thought how I love this as he began picking up a tempo, feeling instinctively that I was ready. How many straight boys had he de-flowered? I nodded in approval with every thrusting motion the alpha male made. He didn't need my approval or want it. In that moment he was a literal fuck machine, focused on the tip of his cock, his own pleasure. Being used.

I looked up at CC who smiled and nodded approvingly. "You are doing so good my delicate boy."

Stefan slowly took his cock from my hole and wagged it over me, letting me admire it, before he pushed it in further. I writhed on his cock as each time he fucked me it slide over my prostate and jolted my whole body. This new sensation. This double delight.

CC was right, I was finding my true pleasure in pleasing his fucking big cock. Nothing is more satisfying than being taken. Finding you pleasure in someone else's. Let him use you and submitting to his power. His cock.

Fuck, yes. The pre-cum pooled from my leaking cock and CC laughed again loving having brought me into their game. In just three days they had turned me into their toy. Begging for cock. Begging to be fucked.

"That's it, darling. You like this big cock don't you. Take it, take it deeper. Take that big dick. Its good yes.?"

"Ye...yes, deeper. I want it" i could hardly speak as Stefan picked up the pace, fucking five or six inches into my formally virgin ass. I flung my arms back and clung on to CC as Stefan bottomed out inside me. Pre-cum leaked from CC's half mast cock as he watched me get fucked for the first time, it was so close to my mouth I wanted to taste it. Stefan driving his big dick in to me and CC in my mouth.

"Fuck him harder, he is wanting." CC ordered Stefan who obliged, his strokes becoming longer, firmer. He held my legs as he began making me his, really taking me. Fucking me.

He grunted like an animal with each delicious stroke. His thighs slapped mine and I knew that he was close to cumming and I wanted it too.

I stifled a loud moan with every thrust that sent a jolt of delight from my prostate. Unnnngh, fuck.....fuck yes I watched hypnotized as his cock disappeared inside me and I rocked back into CC. Stefan dripped with sweat which highlighted his muscular physique. CC had been cradling my head so I could watch with ease, so I wouldn't look away from the cock sliding in and out of me. He began running his hands over my body, slick with sweat, lube and pre cum.

"He is going to breed you now, darling" CC said said coyly as he looked down at me.

You know what this means?"

I'd heard this parlance before. I nodded.

"He is going to cum in your ass"

I nodded groaning, oh fuck yes! Yes! As the big cock which slid in and out of me began to pulse and swell. He was so close and was fucking my ass hard with the whole length.

Ja Ja Jaaaa

"Yes, fuck me." I nodded eagerly "Cum inside me. Its yours....."

"Beg, darling beg for his cum." CC teased.

"Please....Please. Don't stop......cum. Please cum!"

"Oh my God, Fuck this little slut harder." CC giggled.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggh, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Stefan's cock flexed as he took what he wanted.

"Yes, cum, cum, please daaddddddddy." I gasped.

I felt the hot rush. The pulsing of his heart beat as his cock swell and unleashed. He came deep in my ass, breeding me. Making me take his cum. Pump after delicious pump he gritted his teeth in ecstasy as he released his load inside me. I felt so sexy, I'd let him fuck me, I'd let him use my body and unload his cum. I'd made him cum.

Slowly he pulled his cock from my hole, wanking it and squeezing the final drops of jizz on to my own cock. Looking down at it I wanted suck that big cock and lick the cum from the tip but my body as frozen, my senses overloaded.

"Oh yes, you made him cum so hard! Straight boy!" CC said running his hands up and down my torso stopping only to circle my nipples. Stefan smiled and nodded still stroking his big dick. I needed to cum so bad but first I knew what I had to do. Rolling to my side I took CC's cock in my mouth sucking and bobbing on it as if I'd been starved and this was my first meal.

"Ah Yesssssssssss!" He exclaimed as he trust his hard cock back and forth over my tongue. He pulled out momentarily and began tugging it in to my mouth as I licked the salty pre-cum from the tip. Looking over at Stefan who was still playing with his semi hard cock enjoying the show. I cheated and began grinding my dick into the bed, the frictions causing such delicious spasms in my cock.

"Suck that cock!, Slut! Yes, suck for me!" CC pouted as he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on the full length of his dick. I felt the warm cum begin to drip from my just fucked ass.

"Hold! Hold! Yes, yes that's it, I'm going to cum too. Oooooh you are making me cum so fucking hard straight boy." He was enjoying this so much.

From playing with my dick in the whirlpool; to shaving me in the shower and then sucking his cock. Training me before letting Stefan take my ass. This was HIS pleasure. To seduce the straights. To train subs.

Grabbing the base of his cock I sucked harder, moaning...loving the feeling of his spring-loaded rod ready to explode in my mouth. His cock pulsed as he exploded his semen into my throat and I swallowed as much as I could as he continue to use my mouth.

Pulling me off his cock and bringing me to my knees on the bed, he wiped my chin now covered in a mix of spittle and cum and pushed his fingers into my mouth making me lick them.

CC stared in to my eyes "Such a good slut" before leaning forward and licking my lips. Our tongues touching momentarily as we swapped beads of cum back and forth between our lips. It was so erotic. Our cock tips touching as he dripped semen into my mouth

"Daddy, do you think our little Puer Delicatus is earning his fun?" Stefan nodded, lying back in the couch with his hands behind his head his prick semi hard.

"So...Play with your cock." CC ordered and I eagerly obliged. I began stroking myself slowly the waves of delight flowing through my body. Sweat and cum served as my lubricant. I took deep breaths as I felt my orgasm begin to manifest deep within me.

Instinctively CC stood over me on the bed and pushed his semi hard cock, still leaking his sweet jizz in to my mouth as I moaned in ecstasy. I tried to make the moment last but it was just too much. As CC thrust his cock back and forth in to my mouth I began spraying cum and sucked as I did. Closing my eyes as my orgasm raged and I felt splash after splash let loose over my belly as I leaned backwards before finally collapsing.

CC followed me down pushing his cock back into my mouth so I could continue to worship it as more orgasm faded. Licking, kissing and sucking his cock as my own pulsed and I squeezed the final drops of jizz from the tip.

"Perfect! My god how why have trained this straight boy."

Fuck! I gasped as I stared at the ceiling trying to make some semblance of the scenario that I had been such an eager participant in. I just began to laugh. I couldn't help it.

"It is good you laugh, better than cry no?"

"Ha! Yes. Its better than crying."

"Don't be afraid, we are all friends and we all have to walk through that door for the first time. But on the other side there are unknown pleasures." As he spoke he traced a finger across my body through the pooling cum and sweat up to my lips.

"You came very hard yes?"

"Yes."

"Wait till you cum while fucking, Your mind is going to breaking...but now go to sleep."

I gathered my things as I rolled off the bed and turned to look at CC and Stefan. CC was coiled around him instigating what seemed to be round two.

Standing in the shower, I could hear them fucking through the walls. I got hard and stroked myself to an amazing orgasm thinking about taking Stefan's cock in my ass for the first time. About how I'd let him cum inside me. My legs buckled.

Fuck, I thought, I have another 2 days of this.

End of Part One.