Vay-Cay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look into your eyes Jame and I think I know you. I know what you want, what will make you so very happy but you have to trust me. Will you trust me?"

I nodded.

He turned and signalled so I followed dutifully into the bathroom. Turning on the shower grabbed the soap and began applying it to my entire body. His hands gliding up and down my back, over my ass, down my legs and back up around my groin. He took my rock hard member and cleaned it. I loved the exciting new sensation of his hands soaping my body, cleaning my cock.

"You want to please me don't you? Well, we have to get you ready. Will you do as I say?"

I nodded obediently. "Good straight boy." He laughed.

He'd grabbed my razor and as the water beat down on us, filling the room with steam began to shave my chest. He applied the soap again and again as the razor stripped away what little hair I have on my chest. The whole time my cock twitched with the excitement of this new experience and having his body so close to mine. Occasionally CC would issue another command. Turning me around, lifting my arms, shaving my torso completely. He stood behind me and I felt his erection slip against my ass cheeks, my cock twitching like crazy.

He sank to his knees and turned me again now face to face with my erection.

Holy shit, I gasped for air. The water splashed on the back of my neck and ran down my chest.

He began to apply the soap to my legs and gently stroke the razor up and down once more. His touch so delicate I barely noticed. Starting with my thigh the razor stroke down again and again as his systemically began removing all the hair from my body.

Once he leaned for far forward and the tip of my hard cock brushed against his cheek. He looked up and said "Turn around, straight boy".

I turned around, Holding on to the wall and subconsciously arched my back pushing my ass towards him while elevating to the balls of my feet. I felt his slight touch part my ass cheeks and his soapy fingers dance across my hole. I moaned as again and again his fingers circled my ass hole and my rock hard dick bounced excitedly. If I began stroking it then I knew I'd cum so quickly.

"Hold your ass open for me." I did. I grabbed my cheeks and leaning forward, pulled them apart.

The razor oh-so delicately found its target and shaved around my asshole. Girlfriends had played with my ass before, a finger tip while they licked my balls but now. I felt the razor dance around my hole each time followed by a delicate finger which skated around the edge followed by a thumb which pushed gentle against it. Testing the resistance. Shaved clean, I wanted more. Especially from CC.

I felt his finger penetrate me. I wanted more than this agonising tease. He would push in the tip of his index finger, then slowly remove it before circling my hole with his digit and pushing it in again. After seven or eight times of this, listening to his gentle encouragement of yes yes more! and began backing up a little every time he did this.

Soon he was just sliding his finger in and out of my ass, from the tip right down to the knuckle. Finger fucking my hole. After a pause I felt a second finger line up behind the first and the pressure of two fingers penetrating my virgin ass. I wanted it, I pushed back and felt the tension give way to delicious pleasure again as he fucked me with two longer slender fingers. Fuck this was hot. I was gripping the wall, my hard cock bouncing with the rhythm as I pushed back again and again.

"Turn around cowboy." I could see this ceremony was turning CC on too. His cock curled up like a banana to his stomach. With both hands on his knees and his legs spread wide and water cascading down his slinky body he looked so sexy to me in a different way. I wanted to be like him in that moment. Liberated. Seductive.

"Only one thing left to do, darling".

The only patch left on my body being the hair around my cock and balls. He began to liberally apply the soap all around the root of my solid rod with both hands. Cupping my balls with one hand, the other would snake up my cock pulling it back, teasing me, before going back to applying soap. I wanted to explode as he gave my cock some of the attention it craved. Again the razor dancing over my body until I was hairless.

His left hand held my flex cock out of the way while he began gently shaving my balls with his right. Every now and then he'd pump his left hand slowly up and down ostensibly giving me a hand job. It felt so amazing, the tease.

"Puer Delicatus" He said to himself as he admired his work.

"What?"

"It means delicate boy...or thereabouts. To some its an insult but to you and I. It is a compliment. No?" I didn't answer my head swirled with the sensations of my newly smooth body.

"All done."

He looked up finally meeting my gaze. His hand slowly pumping my hard on, wiping away the soap. I was bare. Hairless. Rock hard. Like him.

Looking back at my cock then at me. He simply raised an eyebrow as if it ask "May I?"

I nodded, Please....Please.

With that he pulled gentle on my sack until my elevated dick was vertically aligned with his mouth. He leaned in and brought his lips to my freshly shaven scrotum. His tongue escaped his lips and began to dance along the length of my uncut cock before flicking, snake like over the tip lapping up the pre-cum which had gathered there.

Oh my god, this tease seemed to have lasted hours I wanted to cum so fucking hard. To beat my dick and blow a hot load over this sexy fuck but simultaneously I didn't. I wanted this dance to continue as I knew it would only get hotter and hotter.

I was open. I'd been seduced. What I had seen and had done to me in the last 48 hours I wanted to enter a new world of sexual adventures. Cock. Sucking. Fucking...anal. I wanted it all.

CC stood up neglecting my hard on, such a fucking tease.

"Come with me."

He led me back to the bedroom. I stood at the door of the bathroom as he slink, dripping over the sheets, slowly on to the bed. Laying back at the head of the bed he opened his legs and took hold of the base of his cock.

"Before you can receive pleasure you must learn how to give." Waving his hard-on slowly with one hand and pointing down to it with the other.

My cock flexed, he said nothing but I knew he noticed and registered. Without thinking I walked forward. The next step, sucking my first cock. He was getting harder with anticipation. As was I. I mounted the bed, he began to stroke the length of his hard shaft. It was wasn't too long, the same length as mine, around 6.5...7 inches but his was thin, cut with a beautiful curve. I wanted to try. I wanted it in my mouth, to taste the pre-cum I saw glistening on the tip. I salivated at the idea of pleasuring my first hard cock.

I'd stopped thinking about my raging hard-on. About cumming. And I wanted to give. I wanted to suck.

"That's right, give yourself to me. Give me your mouth".

I took hold of his dick and pumped it gentle in my hand, feeling the skin slide up and down.

"Kiss it." He pointed at the base of his member. "Little kisses, lick. Taste. Don't rush. Tease it."

I moved my head closer and began planting little kiss on his fleshy cock. It smelled fresh and clean from the shower, still wet as I began to lick the length. I kissed and licked slowly, following his instructions holding his cock with the tips of my fingers.

"Now...take the tip in your mouth. Suck, suck it. Give it to me. Give me your mouth. Suck your first cock, straight boy. Suck your first cock." The Suck and Cock in that sentence were heavily emphasized.

I licked the head, the taste of the pre-cum blew my mind. Fuck, I'm going to do it and I want it. My head spun as I slowly pushed the head of his delicious dick into my mouth and I felt my own dick flex as it pressed against my belly.

"Ooooooooooooo baby, yes. So beautiful. My straight boy is sucking his first cock and he likes it, yesssss?" He started to laugh playfully.

I moaned, nodded and fed his snake further into my mouth. My body came alive as CC writhed on the bed pumping his hips, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

"No, no, no he LOVES it!" I nodded again, groaning with the new ecstasy I'd found. "He loves to pleasure. Suck, darling. Its beautiful yes?"

He threw his head back and laughed at his conquest over me but this only turned me on more and I sucked his cock harder as I lay flat on the bed, slowly pumping my hips into the bed. The gentle rock keeping my cock hard and leaking over the sheets.

CC's hand slipped around the back of my head pushing me further down forcing his hard cock further into my throat.

"Hold, hold." He said gently.

I held still, his cock sliding past the point where I felt comfortable. I felt it pulse and flex in my throat.

"Hold, for me cock sucker. Yesssssssssssss!"

Tears began to leak from my eyes as he released my head and I gasped for air and my head swirled. He lifted my head and leaned forward to lick the tear from my cheek. Staring into my eyes.

"Again!" he commanded with a raise eyebrow. I nodded. Fuck I wanted this punishment. This pleasure. I wanted the cock deep in my throat. I wanted to be deprived of the oxygen. Most of all I wanted to do whatever would get CC off in that moment.

He pushed my head back down, the tip of his cock passed my slips and slide across my tongue again until it met the resistance of the back of my throat again.

"Hold. Hold and relax." He pushed deeper and held again.

Oh fuck. I thought as he released me again but I wanted it again as I slobbered over the tip before he forced his cock further into my throat than before. By now I was almost taking the whole length and could, if I pushed my tongue, taste his silky smooth balls.

He laughed again.

"My sweet straight boy sucking my whole length. You are making me feel so sexy I could cum inside you right now. You would like that, I know."

I moaned as his dick slipped from my lips with a thrust of his hips and I rubbed it over my face before engulfing it again. His hips circling, grinding his cock into my throat.

"Yesssss darling". He began deep throating me again.

"Hollllllllllld hold" I pushed his cock as far as a could into my mouth, I felt it pulse. He's cumming. Fuck, he's going to cum in my mouth...and I fucking want it.

"Hold, yes baby I'm going to cum inside you." He whispered while writhing his hips around and around.

I held still, he held my head. His cock flexing in my throat I felt him begin to cum. He released me and thrust his cock back and forth spraying my virgin mouth with his seed. I swallowed and kept sucking his elegant cock as his hips pumped his hot semen into me.

"Yessssssssssssss oh fuck yes, you fucking nasty whore." He laughed.

I moaned as I swallowed his load. My first taste.

"Isn't it heaven?" He asked.

I came up for air and nodded as his cum dripped from my lips. At this point I was the most turned on I'd ever been in my entire life. The lust. Making him cum with my mouth. Letting him cum and swallowing it. The taste blew my mind. He leaned forward, lifting my head to meet his. With one hand he reached forward and took hold of my engorged penis, his fingers wrapped around holding me in his palm while his other hand held my face.

"My sexy straight boy with cum dripping from his lips." He laughed as his grip tightened as he pumped my cock and he began to whisper.

"Tell me you loved sucking my dick, darling. Tell me you loved to be my whore."

I nodded, so turned on and ready to explode myself.

"Use your words, tell me how you loved sucking my cock."

"I loved it!" I confessed, still gasping for air.

"I fucking loved it! I loved sucking your cock."

"Yesssss, yes you did. I know this."

Staring in to my eyes he began to pump my rigid prick harder. Slowly at first, nodding his approval with every pump and tug. His fingers slipped between my lips pushing the last of his cum into my mouth. I felt my orgasm swell as I knelt over him his hand stroking my dick fast and his palm twisting my over the head.

"You are going to cum now? You should ask. A good cock sucker asks."

"I'm going to cum, can I cum?" I was on the edge and he knew it as he milked my cock with expert hands. Staring into his eyes, his cum on my lips. I need it.

"Yes. You've earned it."

With that I sprayed ribbon after ribbon of hot white jizz over CC's chest and cock as he gave me the most expert hand job I've ever had. He continued to milk me smiling and giving me encouragement I just didn't need.

"That's it, yessss. Such a lot of cum for a so called straight boy. You must have loved sucking your first penis no?"

I nodded in agreement again. What total control this vampire had over me. With that he pushed me to one side and stood over me as I collapsed, my mind spinning from what happened and the overwhelming orgasm that rocked my body.

"Tomorrow you learn more about pleasure." He said as he ran his finger up the length of his cock scooping up some of my jizz and bringing it to his lips.

He licked it up and with a wink said "Delicious. Goodnight." He spun around and walked out of my apartment.

As I lay there, amazed by what had just taken place I heard the door slide open and shut on my neighbours apartment. Through the walls I heard CC laugh his wicked laugh as I imagine him recanting the story of how he'd seduced me. Shaved me like him. Deep throated me and had me swallow his load!

I looked down at my silky smooth body and began to play with myself. Still so turned on and replaying the scene in my head.

Before long I heard moans through the wall. CC was being fucked. I listened intently. I came again.

The next day the complex was quiet. Marco and Paul had taken off to explore the hills for the day, there being many beautiful trails where the ocean is visible, while Stefan and CC planned to head in to the village. They offered for me to accompany them but I figured I would enjoy having the place to myself.

CC made no mention of what had transpired between us the night before and I didn't know if this would be an issue with Stefan. From what I had seen so far, things were very open between them but I couldn't help but wonder.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about how horny it made me to obey someone's commands, to forgo my own sexual gratification in the conventional sense and instead be gratified by satisfying them. I took a shower and instinctively ran the razor over my body once again, the way CC had the night before. My cock throbbing as the razor dance over my ass, my cock. I stroked myself to the point of cumming three times before pulling back. Denying myself the final release.

That evening, after a walk on the beach I found a note from CC attached to my door.

10pm Come to us. CC xx

At ten sharp I tapped gently on the door and entered. There on the sofa sat Stefan naked. His head back, arms out along the back of the sofa while CC laid next to him with his hard dick in his mouth.

CC looked up while kissing the tip of this huge cock. "Why don't you help me."

I pulled my T shirt over my head and dropped my shorts to the floor dropping any pretence I had left of who I was before I came on this trip. Who I thought I was. I wanted this. I wanted to pleasure this man whose masculinity outweighed my own. All day I'd thought about sucking cock again. CC had laid it out for me.

I stood naked before as CC admired his handy work. Turning to Stefan he asked "Isnt he sexy?"

Stefan simply smiled, nodded and replied "Ja".

I dropped to my knees in front of my new masters. My cock was already rock hard at the thought of sucking off this stud as he spread his legs and I knelt before him as CC continued to blow him. All three of us were naked, hard and willing.

"Stefan loves to break in the straight boys, they love to be broken by him. Come, lick, suck... Worship him." CC said as he stroked the cock holding it for me.

My mouth watered as I leaned in. Placing my hands on his oiled muscular thighs, my tongue lapped his sack tentatively. Then a second time. The third time I gasped as I began to passionately lick and kiss his bouncing balls as CC wanked and sucked his big cock. Stefan moaned with ecstasy as he was worked by two mouths. I wanted his hard cock in my mouth. Wondering when it would be my turn and realising I was low in the hierarchy and it turned me on.

Stefan rose to his feet as CC moved behind me taking hold of Stefan's prick, the mushroom head glistening with saliva and pre-cum, and bringing it to eye level.

Whispering in my ear "Now, remember what I taught you, straight boy."

I nodded and opened my mouth as CC fed me my first taste of his hot cock moaning as it slipped past my lips. After last night I had been thinking about this all day.

CC leaned in from behind, wanking this huge pole in to my open and eager mouth.

"Yes! Yes!, Suck it. Ssssssssssuck." CC exclaimed gleefully. Stefan stood with his hands behind his back as his raging hard on flexed and pulsed in my mouth.

"Open your eyes" CC whispered. "Watch him react and respond. Read him." CC pulled the cock from my mouth and started sucking it harder and deeper than I was. His hand pushed my head back down to suck on the balls again. I dutifully licked and lapped. Sucking up the saliva that ran down the length of his cock from CC's hard work. It was thicker and harder than CC's and I struggled to cope with my new toy.

Stefan responded to our worship with grunts and moans. I felt CC's position himself behind be and hard prick pushing against me, slick with pre-cum. He pushed the cock back in to my mouth, this time holding my head, pushing it back and fourth on Stefan's member.

My head bobbed up and down sucking this rock hard dick, guided each time by CC's hands.

He laughed, "oh yes, suck that fucking dick. Such a slut I found for you, yes?"

"Ja, er ist gut. Sehr gut."

"Do you like to suck daddies cock?"

"I....I love it." I gasped, popping the head out of my mouth for just a moment before resuming my duty. Pleasuring this stud. It was like a jolt of electricity when he was described as daddy. My cock flexed wildly like a sparking electrical chord and I longed to relieve it but my delight had to wait. He was pure masculinity and his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. I knew what the next step was and I wanted it. Anal. I wanted to give my ass to him. To let him thrust his cock into my ass and take it. Take it.

CC and I switched back and forth, sharing the sucking of this big cock. The amateur and the expert. It looked so amazing as the spittle dripped between the head and my chin. It was so long, straight and thick. Like the cock of Rocco Seffredi. Just perfect.

Fingers ran up and down my chest as CC teased me. They ran over my shoulders and down my back before they inevitably found my hole. Arching my back, cock deep in my mouth I presented my ass to be played with.

I thought of Fiona, if she was lonely. CC pushed my head down on Stefan's cock until I gagged.

One digit circled my hole, the tip dipped inside me before circling again. I felt the cold slipperiness of a lubricant applied to my ass and again I was being finger fucked by CC.

"Do you know what daddy wants next from his slut?" he asked.

I shook my head. I knew the answer and I wanted it too. My first fuck. The pain and pleasure.

"He wants to put his big dig inside you. He wants to fuck your tight ass, my Puer Delicatus." He whispered in my ear as his fingers slid in an out of my hole slightly faster now. Naturally, I pushed back on them penetrating me deeper. With a cock in my mouth I held on to the thick German thighs of this God as I worshipped his meat and CC prepared my ass.

"Do you love it? Do you love opening yourself to us?" He whispered in my ear.