Vegas Baby

Story Info
The anniversary gift that keeps on giving.
3.1k words
3.41
21.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy and I had reached our fifth anniversary. Our lives seem to be in a rut, maybe even, boring. It was time to liven things up a bit. We had scrimped and saved our pennies and now we were going to cash them in for a weekend in Vegas.

Yah! Vegas Baby!

I always love traveling with Marcy. For some reason, her inhibitions, seem to melt away. I was going to have all the sex I could handle this weekend, I thought.

It was a 4-hour flight so there was time to talk about things, life, other people. We joked back and forth about our friends ending up getting lost at a sex club one night in Vegas. Mary told us it was very innocent. Later Jim told me she wasn't so innocent. No detail just that she enjoyed the night out.

Marcy said she'd pee her pants if she got caught in a place like that. I asked her who was going to catch her. I said I think it might help liven our lives up a bit to see what other people do to get their pleasures. I sure we could handle a walk-through.

When we arrived at the hotel check-in, there were people, standing in queue lines.

"Hey there? Didn't I go to college with you?" A guy Marcy had shared some classes with was in the next line over from us, was asking.

"Oh yes. Hi Darin, how are you?" Marcy said.

Darin introduced his wife Julia and Marcy introduced me.

Julia was about 30 and a solid 9+. She was the same height as me. Maybe she was a little wide in the caboose but it was well-shaped at that. Her chest was just begging for my face to be between her small but perky tits.

Marcy and Darin talked about why all of us were in Vegas. They were there just for a good time, he said "whatever that may bring."

Marcy told them we were celebrating, us. It was our fifth anniversary.

It was Julia and Darin's turn up to the register. That had stopped the conversation and I thought the end of the visit with them. We got signed in and headed up the elevator to our floor. As the elevator door opened another elevator door across from us, opened and out came Darin and Julia.

"Fancy meeting you guys here," Darin said as they headed down the hall.

We fell in behind them, looking for our suite number. As I stuck the card in our door, Darin stuck his head back out of their room and said "Hey! We got a door between us."

Oh great, I thought. This guy is going to cock-block me all weekend, just talking to Marcy. He seemed more excited about sharing a door with us than he should have been or that I cared about.

It wasn't long before a knock came on our shared door. I unlocked our side and opened the door.

"Can I make you guys a drink for your anniversary?" Darin asked. "Julia and I are just going to fix one."

Marcy jumped at the chance for a drink. It had been a long trip.

Marcy was in the bathroom. "Sure come on over," she called out, as she came back into the suite.

"I can use something stiff," she said looking at me and smiling.

I reached out and took a drink from Julia as she handed it to me. I turned and handed it to Mac.

"Here, I'm going to give you something stiff right now," I said. "The rest you'll have to wait for."

Julia said they didn't want to ruin our dinner plans, so, they would just finish their drinks and get out of our room.

Marcy told her not to worry, she was enjoying the visit and we didn't have any plans.

Darin admitted that he asked to have an adjoining room with us, so we could all celebrate. It seemed a little strange having just met us in the lineup, but some people are like that, I thought.

The talk flowed freely and time passed quickly. Darin admitted to us that he had tried to set up a date with Marcy back in college but something came up and he didn't get a chance to ask her again. It wasn't long before we started getting hungry.

Darin suggested that he and Julia would like to take us to dinner as their gift.

"Hey! Why not?" I thought. I was starting to like Darin and Julia and we needed to eat. They were easy to talk to, funny as hell.

We were all sitting on the sofa. I was getting to chat up with Julia, while Darin occupied Marcy's fixed gaze. Julia was sitting on one side of me, and Marcy and Darin were on the other. Julia started using hand signals about how those two didn't even know we were there.

Then her hands started showing some signs a little more sexual. She was flirting with me and I loved every second of it. Every time she said something her hand would end up on my thigh as she leaned in and smiled.

It was time to go.

Off we went, out on the town, so to speak.

I didn't know it at the time but, Vegas is a swingers dream come true! In the swinger crowd, we were known to be on a soft share with Julia and Darin, we just weren't aware.

There is a swinger club in Vegas that offers extra points to its members if they can seduce an out-of-town couple in one night. The usual way to do it is to divide and separate the couple.

The usual game would be Julia would keep me busy while Darin occupied Marcy's time. Ideally, by the end of the night, they would have seduced us each into a swap for the night.

Marcy and I thought they were just friends because they had known each other in college.

During dinner, our conversation turned to tell them, about our friends, who had just returned from a weekend in Vegas and we better not end up like them.

Our friends, Mary and Jim, had gone out for a night on the town. When they got into the taxi, the guy asked what kind of entertainment they were looking for.

Jim being sort of an ass said "Anything with a little kink would be fine."

The taxi guy drove them to what appeared to be just a little bar. The taxi pulled away leaving them standing in front of a non-descript door. They went inside to see what type of entertainment they had there.

A hostess met them in an ante' room and welcomed them to The Pleasure Dome as she swung the inner door open for them to enter. They were standing in the biggest sex club in Vegas.

Jim couldn't wait to get home and tell me about it. He said that May wanted to turn around and leave right away. He reasoned with her that, they didn't have to do anything they didn't want to do. No one would know them and it would be exciting to watch other people having fun. After they reasoned with each other that it would be OK to experiment a little.

They had a very fun night, according to Jim.

I was telling Julia and Darin, about their trip and letting my excitement show. Mac added a few comments about how their night out, was so hot.

"It could make your blood boil and your panties wet," Marcy said

"We may have to try going to a place like that just for fun someday," Mac suggested.

I was in shock that she would say that in front of people, even as a joke.

The chit chat was free and open, maybe even a little too much information was shared in regards to our likes and dislikes as if we were going to a place like that. We were just getting to know each other. It seemed like we'd known them for years already. We were so comfortable we even let a few personal explicit sexual remarks float around every once in a while.

We had more drinks as the house band started to play for the night. We shuffled our chairs around so we could see the dance floor. It seemed funny that Julia ended up sitting close beside me.

As she would talk she would touch my thigh and then slowly pull it back. What signal was she giving me or maybe she's just one of those touchy-feely women? I put it out of my mind for a few minutes.

A slow song came on and Darin asked Marcy if she would dance with him. She agreed and they headed out on the floor.

Julia pulled me to my feet and followed them to the dance floor. We headed to the far side of the floor. When we got there, Julia wrapped her arms around my neck and hung on me like a schoolgirl. She was kind of straddling my leg and working her pussy against my leg.

She isn't really doing that, is she? I asked myself.

I'd had a rail in my pants and was trying to hold it back away from her. I thought well here goes the test as I ground my hard cock against her mound.

She pushed back on it and slid up and down, pushing even more.

No, it must have been wishful thinking on my behalf. She wouldn't do that.

As the night went on I was never back at the table when Marcy was there. I could see them dancing in and out of the crowded dance floor.

I was pretty sure his hand was up between them massaging Marcy's, tit, when they were out of sight, or so they thought.

I couldn't say or do anything, and really, I wasn't jealous because Julia wasn't hiding much from them. Marcy didn't get all out of shape over Julia, so I thought it only fair for her to get a little pleasure from Darin.

I was happily surprised to see Marcy being seduced by this guy. Marcy seemed to absorb all the attention Darin was willing to give her.

I've always told her. "If it gives you pleasure at the time, it can't be wrong."

I had a hard time not watching them for my own enjoyment.

A few more drinks and we had, had enough. Time to head for our hotel. It was our first night in town and we needed to hit the bed, ourselves......... we joked.

We headed back to our suite for nightcaps. When we arrived back in the room Marcy went to pour drinks.

Darin started joking with Marcy about old married people and double beds. It just so happened that our suite had two queen beds and theirs had a king,

Marcy went over to the bed that she was going to choose, pointed, and said. "That is exactly where I'll be tonight and he will be over there," she said pointing to the far side of the bed. "I'm very tired tonight you tired me out dancing she told him."

Oh, Great I'm thinking, "I just got fucked from getting fucked. I was looking forward to a little action tonight. I won't be unhappy I told myself, these are nice folk, I'm glad we spent some time with them."

They were getting ready to leave, Darin knocked over a can of the mix. Marcy and I were busy cleaning it up.

Julia and Darin said goodnight all, "we can let ourselves out" as they went back through the door to their suite.

They were hardly out the door when Marcy grabbed me in one of the nicest hugs and sexiest kisses that I have ever gotten from her.

I started getting hard thinking this is it, she's going to fuck like crazy tonight because she is sooo, HOOORRRNY! I thought.

Marcy and I got ready for bed and crawled onto my bed to cuddle. Within a couple of minutes, she got up saying she was tired and maybe she might be back in a while. It wasn't long until I figured she was asleep, and I wasn't getting anything tonight.

I crawled over to the far side of the bed, right where Marcy told me I'd be.

Goodnight

I was sleeping pretty soundly when I was awakened by a hand placed softly over my mouth.

"Shusss," was bring whispered in my ear. A hand was sliding down my belly to grab my cock. I was hard instantly. A second later the hand was withdrawn and a warm wet kiss was being laid on my mouth.

That's a new and different, taste a kiss. Julia? Is that you?

I had to think quickly; what was happening? In shock, I looked over at Marcy hoping she was asleep.

In the rush to try to get Marcy in bed; I didn't close the drapes all the way. The light from outside was washing in through the shear. In the low light, I watched Darin, pull Marcy's legs up, and slowly slipping silently between her knees.

I didn't see any fight from Marcy as he mounted her and quickly started to fuck her. She must have gotten wet really fast because he was driving his dick into her, without hesitation. I could see Marcy threw her hips up to receive, all he had to give her.

There was enough light entering the room there was no mistaking what was going on over there.

There wasn't a sound from them at first. But after a minute or two, I could hear her; it was her "moan of contentment."

Watching what was going on out of the corner of my eye was only making me hornier. I was watching some guy fucking my wife, just a few feet away, and loving it. I wanted to cum almost immediately as Julia impaled herself on my cock and was riding my rail for all she could give me.

Julia was a class act herself! She would ride my cock a few strokes and then go down to suck her juices off my cock only to do the same routine again.

Marcy was getting a bit louder as Darin drove his dick in hard, fast, and deep.

Marcy would let out soft, "oomph" as he bottomed out with a full deep stroke, driving it into what I'm thinking is one very wet pussy. I know she gushes: she gets so wet when she's getting fucked hard.

It took a day of me rethinking what went down and who did what. This was planned out and coordinated very well. The confusion with the drink spill, Marcy trying to get me horny but then didn't come-across after all.

I was in such a hurry to bed , Marcy, I didn't check and lock the door between us. They must have left the door unlocked on purpose a team effort because they both hit our beds at the same time.

Julia could feel my balls were getting ready to dump their hot load. She dropped her mouth over my cock and I could feel it rub on the back of her throat as it went deeper. She grabbed onto my thighs pulling me tighter and tighter.

I didn't want to, but, I let loose with big a wade of cum deep down her throat. That's the way she wanted it! I'd rather plant it as deep as I can in a nice wet pussy.

My cock was throbbing and my balls were aching while I filled her with my warm gift.

Julia, licked and sucked on my cock as she watched Darin delivery his load. Julia started picking up speed sucking for the his final thrusts. Darin was fucking Marcy like no tomorrow.

Julia was going to cum again watching them sucking me. She squeaked out a tiny little sound and the convulsed through a couple of orgasms.

I gave one more shot of cum as she lifted her head and looked over at Darin.

I heard Marcy whisper, "I want it. Fill me up. put it in deep."

A leg flipped back over me and Julia slipped off the side of the bed.

Darin was already heading for the door when Julia caught him and put her arm around his waist.

The door closed behind them.

Holly shit what just happened?

Was it a dream?

I laid there in silence questioning myself,

What the fuck just happened?

Marcy hadn't moved a muscle since he pulled his dick out of her and slinked off the side of her bed.

I was watching her out of the corner of my eye and I was waiting for her to say something, to be in shock or something,

She didn't say a word. She was lying on her back looking straight up.

What was she thinking?

Should I go over?

Why isn't she saying something?

The longer I waited for some sign from Marcy; I rehashed what had just happened in my mind. I allowed myself to just be happy, maybe even excited about getting fucked by someone as beautiful as Julia.

Obviously, Marcy was OK with it or she would have exploded in horror when things first started going south. Pardon the pun.

I fell asleep and slept right through until eight AM when I heard Marcy rummaging around in her bag. She was heading into the washroom for morning cleanup.

What was I going to say to her? What was she going to say?

I went over to the door to listen on the other side. It wasn't closed tightly so I pushed it open a bit to see in. The room was perfect. It looked like no one had been in it all night.

Marcy came out to see me standing in the open doorway. She hung her head as she walked over to me and then looked at me.

I motioned for her to come closer and look at the empty room.

I wrapped my arms around her, look her deep in the eye, and said," Wasn't that an awesome night last night." as I squeezed her tight.

We both broke out laughing.

"Happy Anniversary she" said and planted one of those kisses on me. "You said you wanted something really exciting for us to do together for our anniversary."

"Was that exciting enough for you?"

"It was a wonderful, shocking, exciting and we did it together." she replied. "What are we going to do today?"

To this day not a word has been said