Vegas Baby! Ch. 02

Story Info
Going toy shopping via limo!
2.2k words
4.67
4.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kisses him again and slinks out of bed. Naked as can be he just marvels at her body. Wondering if he should just throw her back on the bed and help her cum again or actually go shopping for toys like she said. He opts to go shopping.

As she slips into the shorts she mentioned, making a show of not putting on any panties and bending over in front of him to pull them on, knowing that he will be enjoying the view of her ass. When she first saw the shorts all she could think of was how easy and fun it would be to flash him, or let him slip his hand up under them between her thighs to finger her.

Watching the show put a sky smile on his face. He gets up to dress also, grabbing the shorts he brought and also decided to go all natural. Hoping she took note of him doing so. Picking up his phone, he texts the number that the hotel representative said for any service, typing in, town car. Quickly received a text back from another number that said car service and had a video. Telling her about it, they watch it together.

The video is of a young man in front of a black vehicle driver's side door.

"Hello sir, my name is Michael I will be your driver for this trip. Please text me back what time you would like the car, and I will be waiting by the valet station in the VIP spot. If you're ready now just type in now. Thank you."

"Well that's cool!" She said.

"Yeah it is. Are you ready?" He returns

She leans up to kiss him, and grab his cock.

"This weekend I am going to always be ready for you and this." She purrs, squeezing his member.

He types in "now" and they head for the door. All he does is touch the door handle and it begins to open. At the elevator they are greeted by the young lady they met on the way in. She asks where they are going and follows them in only to press the button for them and wish them an enjoyable afternoon.

The doors close and he is pulling her close to him, planting a kiss and sliding his hand under her loose shorts. Her smooth sex still wet as his finger is lost in the folds. He feels her melt in the kiss when his fingers hit the right spot. Deeper the kiss becomes for a moment till the elevator dings and the door opens. Gaining their composure before the door completely parts, they step out into the vip walkway to the casino lobby floor. He takes his two fingers that were just in her and gives them a sniff and a lick.

"Stop that." She murmurs in mock disapproval.

"I just wanted a taste of what I hope to enjoy later." He replies with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Oh you will I promise that. I have been needing your tongue there." She says back with only a sexy look she could give.

They reach the front doors. Out just ahead of the valet station was a stretch Cadillac limousine. In Front of the passenger door was the same man in the video. As they approached he opened the door and greeted them by name, then asked their destination.

"A store called Euros." She blurts out kinda surprising the three of them.

With utmost composure Michael replies. "Very nice, it will take about fifteen minutes to get there."

Michael helps them both into the car. Once in they survey the interior.

"I thought it was only a town car?" She asks.

"That's what I thought too." He says taking in the pure luxury of it.

"Can he see us?" She inquires.

"I don't think so." He returns with a grin.

The car hadn't even started to move and she began to undo his shorts.

"Let's see if you can give me a tonsil splash before we get there." Was her proclamation with a sexy smirk.

Pulling his unit out she takes him in between her lips as it quickly gets hard.

"Hmmmm, you taste like you have been in me." Pours from her lips in a teasing surprise tone.

All he could do was moan as she did her magic. Bobbing up and down, the sensation of it gliding in and out of her mouth was amazing. Every now and again she would take a breath to stroke it and tell him how much she wanted to taste his cum on her tongue. She knew he loved when she talked dirty to him. Knowing that when she did it with pure lust in her voice he would climax quicker. She dips the head back into her mouth. She does some slow deep strokes. Her own moans start to creep out. His sounds of pleasure has her very turned on. A few more passes of him between her lips and she feels the tattle tale twitching that she was working for. His legs stiffen as he pushes over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Is all she hears as cum starts filling her mouth. The salty prize is what she was looking for. Slowly her motions milk every last drop out of him. His shudders start getting frantic. She knows that means it's getting super sensitive. Her lips smile as much as they can with him between them. She loves to slowly keep going till it stops.

Leaning up with his cock still in her hand they notice that they are just pulling into the parking lot. Carefully she puts him away with a big grin on her face. She grabs one of the comp water bottles and takes a big swig. He is still sitting there with a content well sucked look on his face, gazing at his amazing wife.

The door opens and she bounces out with a spring in her step. She made sure to bend over just right on the way out.

Michael explains to text when they are ready and he will bring the car around. With that they head in.

It was your usual couple friendly store. Starts easy with lingerie and assorted love dusts, oils, candles, pillows, and such. They walked by as they were in toy shopping mode. Now the toys that she accidentally forgot were a phallic vibrator that was amazing on her g-spot when he used it on her. He did have her test drive it first so she could show him how she enjoyed it. What she didn't tell him was how many times that day she test drove it. Just say she was glad he was gone at work for a few days from how good kinda sore she was that night. The other was a new kind of vibrator that used an odd pulsation sucking sensation on her clit to do the job. That one was surprising. Her orgasms from that were incredibly quick and intense. She came faster from that toy than any other she had ever tried.

She b-lined straight for the same one. She grabbed that and they kept looking around. They were debating a similar to the cock shaped one when a young lady approached.

"Hi my name is Cara, is there anything I can help you two with today?" She explained with a soft smile.

"I think we have narrowed it down to these two." He said.

"Ooooh I love the pulsator you have there, I was amazed how quickly it worked." Cara said with a reminiscing grin.

"I do think you might be interested in one of our grab bags." Cara announced.

"I think we will get these." He answered back.

"I, really, think, you, should consider, the grab bag, on the end of that, table." Said Cara with emphasis, cute wink, and a nod.

She figured out what Cara was getting at and set the stuff down and led him over to the grab bag table. She picked up one and looked over. Cara smiled, and winked. They took it to the counter. He was still a little confused but went along with it. Cara explained that there would be batteries or the contents would be charged. Cara also commended them on their savings by going with the grab bag.

He texted as they walked out into the Vegas warmth. Michael was there promptly with a smile.

"Where would you like to go now?" Michael asked.

"How about a cruise of the strip please." He asks

"Very well sir." Was Michael's response.

No sooner had they gotten into the limo, and she was opening the bag. She dumped it out between them. It contained the pulsation toy they were looking at, along with two cock shaped vibrators, a remote control Bluetooth vibrator, two different lubes, and back door beads.

She held up the beads and said, "You're not sticking all those in me."

"Well how about a couple?" He asks

"Ok, a couple, but be gentle." She answers back.

They look over the ones they were used to and look at the Bluetooth one. She pulls it from the box. It is horseshoe shaped with the vibration on both the internal g-spot part and the clit part. Pressing the button gets it started. She is impressed how quiet it is. The vibration was very nice. He quickly reads how to operate it from his phone. Taking no time to download the app, then requests the toy from her. She hands it to him and starts putting the toys back in the bag.

He startles her when he launches her across his lap face down. Without warning a solid smack comes down on her ass, she can feel the skin tightening, envisioning a red handprint starting to form.

"Pull down your shorts." He says with his commanding, pussy soaking, your ass is gonna sting but your gonna cum voice she loved so much.

Her stomach began to flutter at the thought of being punished in the limo. She dutifully pushed down her shorts. Another firm spank came down, but this time on the other cheek.

"Spread your legs." Was the next instruction.

She did, and opened as wide as she could on the leather seat. The cool of the car air-conditioning let her know how slick her pussy was. The next thing felt was the gentle insertion of the new toy. The part inside rested just on her g-spot, the other perfectly on her hot button. Then it turned on. Just the internal was first. A slow him filled her sex. It slowly increased to a moan worthy speed.

A fresh spank was bestowed on her ass.

"Now how did you forget to bring the toys?" He questions

"I don't know I thought I had......" Her answer was cut short by a tantalizing strike on her already red backside.

"Hmmmm I have a sneaking suspicion you did it on purpose to go toy shopping." He said delivering another.

"No, I like the toys we have and wanted to bring them." She says with a false pleading time.

Another spank lands just as the clit portion turns on and slowly ramps up to the same level as the internal. A sensual moan comes from her mouth. He spanks again, but this time his hand lingers, softly rubbing back and forth. Another spank falls and again the rub. She can feel the slick just coating her lips as he spanks as she gets buzzed. His fingers go between the cheeks to tease the backdoor. Just as he makes contact with it, the vibration increases with a jolt. Each time his fingers touch, it jumps then back down. Her moans and soft exclamations of Fuck at random times has him teasing her more. The vibration jumps are also being timed with the spanks. It doesn't take long for him to have her right on the edge. His fingers find her backdoor once again and start to slowly circle it, with the toy matching in an up and down motion.

That was the last straw. Her orgasm rushes over her. Shaking and moaning is all she can muster as he toys her pussy and teases her ass.

With the toy still in her she pushes herself up. With the quickest of motions her hands rip at his shorts. Undoing them and pulling them down. Straddling him with the toy still in she eases to a position to impale herself on his hard cock. The toy said it was for couples play, and by God she was going to find out. It was a little tight at first, but she wonderfully managed to get him in. It wasn't long before she was riding him without thinking. Just pure lust and orgasmic greed. Her next was right there. He sensed it and turned up the toy one last time causing her to explode. He joined her and the feeling of his cum in her helping sparked one more. She breathlessly asked him to turn it off. He did and she collapsed on his shoulder.

"So are you glad you forgot the toys?" He asks, catching his breath.

"Yes, I am very glad." Was her answer

"Do you think you want to be my slut this weekend?" He says in her ear.

"I am always your slut, but I want to be super slutty for both of us." She purrs back to him.