Vegas Conference Gets Interesting

Story Info
A story of meeting an amazing woman at a conference.
1.3k words
4.46
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers

Went to a large convention a while back in Vegas that I was really looking forward to. I knew work would be easy and I'd have plenty of time to hit some bars and meet people. Unfortunately, the trip was becoming a dud as I didn't meet anyone interesting. On the last night I turned to Tinder to see if anyone was around me. Slim pickings, but luckily found someone from out of town that was very close by.

Jen was attending the same conference, and we moved to texting within 30 mins of matching. She was a natural redhead cute yet definitely looked curvy/bigger from the pics. She had a figure but was certainly heavier than I'd usually go for. But the red hair and cute smile got me.

Given the circumstances, intentions are somewhat obvious, but I made it clear I don't have random sex, but still like to have fun. She said she was relieved and thought it would be nice to have a drink. Turns out, she was in the same large hotel, and an hour and a half later we met in the lobby bar and she looked exactly like her pics; cute, very curvy, but also much bigger breasts than I expected. She wore jeans and a black v-neck sweater.

She was from Idaho, 36, single. We had a legitimately good non-sexual conversation over a couple of drinks, then I suggested we go for a walk. As we walked I steered conversation back to intentions and "fun." We were both coy and she finally asked what I meant by "fun without random sex." I told her I don't like having sex with someone I meet in passing, but other fun can be had. Of course she asked for an example of such fun. I responded, "Oh I don't know, maybe I could show you my cock?" She responded, "oh wow, interesting!"

With that, she linked my arm and we continued walking. She seemed comfortable, and being close to her I noticed how good she smelled. I walked us toward the elevators still not sure if she was coming up, as we got there she immediately pressed the up button.

In the long elevator ride I told her how much I wanted to show her, and that I was getting hard. She seemed both bashful and eager, and I was realizing that she was really sexy. Soon we were in my room and I offered her a seat on the couch. She looked at me expecting me to sit as well, but instead I started to quickly undress. I'm fit and Jen was looking my body up and down. I was standing before her in just tented boxers when I pulled them down to let her see my cock as promised.

Her eyes darted between my face and now upward pointing cock tipped with pre-cum. She said she had never seen an uncircumcised penis before, so I gave it a few strokes and the skin retracted revealing the full shiny head. She was now staring intently at it, and asked me to stroke it some more for her. I moved closer and obliged her request for several minutes. I was jerking a foot from her face as she twisted her head to see it from every angle. As much as she was enjoying the show, I was incredibly turned on by this beautiful woman watching me masturbate.

She asked to touch it. Jen used the pre-cum to slide her finger all over the head, then stroked my cock with a firm grip cupping my balls with the other hand.

After perhaps 10 minutes of her skilled hand job, I stepped forward and stuck the tip in the top of her cleavage. She then removed her sweater, pulled down her camisole revealing a pretty lace bra which I unhooked and removed. Her breasts were lovely and huge, much bigger than I'd seen in person before, pale with wide light areolas and pink nipples.

I rubbed my cock all over her tits, focusing the underside of my glans on her hard nipples. She wrapped and held her massive boobs around my cock and I thrusted in between them. I'd be ready to cum soon, and was very glad I had abstained from ejaculating for some time, it was going to be intense.

As I was thrusting between her tits, my penis shot two quick spurts onto her neck, surprising her. She pulled back, releasing my cock from her boobs. She must have thought I was done, but once in a while, when extra turned on, I'll shoot a bit of cum several seconds before my actual orgasm, as was the case here. I gasped, "I'm still going" jerking furiously. I was planning to cum on her tits but she looked down at that early shot on her neck now rolling between her boobs. I could feel pressure from head to toe as my orgasm hit and a massive long blast of semen streamed out my cock and stuck to her cheek, nose and forehead. She instantly straightened up and I launched another thick white zig zag across both tits. It felt like forever between blasts as I paced my strokes to the spasms, my hand gripped the base in time for the next shot. At least six more heavy shots flung out at her, with the last on her lips and open mouth as she seemed to surrender to it. As the flying semen was done, the pulsations were still oozing cum out, and I put my cock to her lips and fed her the last of it.

Laughing, Jen stood up and faced the full length mirror adjacent to her chair. Poor thing had her face, neck, chest and tits absolutely covered, with plenty dripped onto the camisole around her waist and her jeans. She reached over and gently rubbed my receding erection swiping a bit of leaking cum and wiping it on her right breast.

Both of us were stunned and amused, we sat and talked about what just happened, Jen still covered in semen. She shared that she loves to give hand jobs and see a man jerk off, and that she's never seen a two part cumshot.

I explained this was not my typical ejaculation, and was probably the combined result of a long time since my last orgasm, an earlier solo edging session, and being exceptionally turned on by her.

Starting to clean herself in vain with a washcloth Jen then asked to take a shower. I remained nude and lay on the bed waiting for her to finish. She emerged from the bathroom, this time fully nude, to collect her bra and sweater. I instantly noticed her trimmed ginger pussy and how proportioned and sexy her curvy body was, and my cock started to grow again.

She sat beside me and rubbed my balls and cock briefly until I was rock hard again. Jen proceeded with an aggressive handjob before lowering herself and taking my entire length in her mouth and throat. She paused to warn, "don't get it on me this time" as she continued to suck me. Nearing another orgasm, I got up and led her to her knees. "I want to see it shoot into your mouth," I told her. She opened up wide and I successfully aimed several spurts of semen on her tongue that she needed two swallows to get down.

As a finale and while we were both still nude, we shared a beer and toasted the crazy evening. It was late and after one last gaze at her amazing breasts, she got dressed. We laughed about how she'll need to use her purse to hide the cum stains on the way back to her hotel. A quick hug and kiss and she was off.

We've stayed in touch and the story continues.

ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers