Vegas Hookup

Story Info
I hook up with a stranger in a Vegas hotel.
839 words
4.4
9.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

I was 34 and in Vegas for a few days. I was browsing Grindr and connected with Sam. He was staying at Planet Hollywood, and as I was at a nearby hotel agreed to meet him at his hotel for drinks at the bar.

When I arrived I saw Sam at the corner of the bar, he was younger than me, probably in his mid twenties. He had dark black hair, and a big belly. Sam was 3-4 inches taller than me and much heavier. We talked and got to know each other a bit, and Sam eventually invited me up to his room.

As we stood in the elevator, I felt extremely nervous, excited at the prospect of fucking a complete stranger. The elevator arrived and he stepped out leading me to his room. Once inside he shut the door and bent over to kiss me. He told me he was very happy to have such a cute guy in his room tonight.

Sam wasted no time, he pulled at my shirt yanking it above my head and off of me to reveal my chest. He ran his hand along my chest and over my nipples. He spent time massaging my nipples through his thick fingers. Gently pulling on them as he caressed me.

I could feel my pants tighten. He ran his hands down my chest to the bulge in my pants. He just smiled as his hand came to rest on my swollen dick that was pulsating beneath my pants.

Sam led me to the bed where he sat down and unzipped my jeans while I stood in front of him. Slowly he pulled them down and past my feet until they laid on the floor. I was now standing in front of Sam with mothing on except a red jockstrap.

Sam reached around me placing his hands on my exposed ass. With a quick yanking motion he pulled my entire body towards him so that my cock was almost touching his face.

Sam pulled the cloth of my jock to the side My cock swollen and now exposed just in front of him. He took my cock into his hand and gave it a couple strokes. Without saying another word he took my cock in his mouth and ran his tongue along my head and shaft. Gripping my balls tightly he would flick his tongue over the head of my cock.

The feel of his tongue swirling around my head had released a large amount of pre-cum. This excited Sam who stated he said he wanted to make himself more comfortable and began to strip.

Sam had a big belly, and a little tuft of hair on his chest. His cock was not amazing by any means, it was 5" long and an average thickness. Sam laid back with his cock near the edge of the bed. I got on my knees and took him into my mouth.

While not big, his cock had a nice mushroom head and looked gorgeous. I worked my tongue around his head, down the shaft, and soon took his balls into my mouth. Sam squirmed as my mouth was around his balls. I gripped his cock with my hand and could feel it throbbing in my grip.

I moved my hand down to grab his balls, I gently squeezed as I positioned my mouth above the head of his cock. and after several minutes he exclaimed that he wanted to fuck me.

Sam pulled me onto the bed and turned me so that I lay face down. He laid down on top on me with his belly pressing against my back. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, and the tip of his cock near my ass.

Sam used his legs to pry mine further apart. He then slowly pushed his cock into me. I could feel him deep inside me, his stomach resting on my back.

Sam used his weight to his advantage to thrust deeper inside of me. Every thrust of his body was was pressing me down into the bed, and I could really feel his cock pulsating in my ass.

His weight kept me pinned beneath him as he plunged his cock as deep as he could go. After each thrust he would pull out so just the tip remained inside me, and would quickly thrust back downward.

I let out several yelps of pleasure as he drilled fast and hard into my ass. Sam had a good rhythm going and I could feel every inch of him sliding into me. He continued to thrust fast and hard for several minutes. Waves of pleasure rose through my body.

After several minutes a warm heat filled me, I could feel the cum oozing from Sam into me. Satisfied, Sam rolled off of me cum running down the crack of my ass into the bedsheets below. He sent me on my way satisfied, and dripping with his seed for the walk back to my hotel.

azink
azink
44 Followers