Vegas Nerd Pt. 04

Story Info
Todd and Anna heat up.
2.4k words
4.59
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To call the sex amazing, world shattering, or awesome would be an understatement of epic proportions.

Anna was tired from work, she was sweaty, and I had been massaging her feet for 30 minutes while I watched YouTube videos teaching me to massage her feet. Anna enjoyed my touch and spread her legs wide.

She was naked, lying on the cold marble floor, and had finished eating dinner quickly. She asked a very sexy question about if I wanted more. Fuck yeah, I wanted more. But the nice guy in me wanted Anna to rest, feel as good as I would, and I was worried I would not measure up. Although, she had sucked my cock twice in 24 hours and I did not hear any complaints about size, girth, hair, or anything.

I stood up, took off my clothes, and watched Anna roll over onto her back as she watched me. Her huge tits spread wide and off to her sides. Her tits were huge and had a little sag to them but where soft, bouncy, and gorgeous.

Anna whistled as I took off my pants. For fun I turned away from her and stuck my butt out as I pushed my boxers down to the ground. I turned around at last and my cock bounced up and down. Anna laughed while I walked away to my bathroom.

Anna was very upset and asked, "Where are you going?"

I told her, 'Follow me, Juggsy.'

Juggsy followed me with her tits bouncing almost as much as my dick. I turned on the bathtub spout and filled the bath with hot water. Anna poured in some pink liquid and the bath filled with bubbles. The bubbles were so thick it looked like you could stand on them.

We both climbed in, and Anna climbed on my lap, she straddled me, and looked me in the eyes.

Anna put both of her hands on my dick and began to move it towards the opening of her pussy. I kept using my hips to pull it away being playful. Anna stuck out her lip and pouted. I told her to 'beg me.' Anna smiled and began to beg, she needed my cock, she would die without my cock, and more.

I kept shifting my weight and teasing her. I finally sat up close to her ear and stated, 'bargain with me. What do I get?' Anna wasted no time. Threesome, anal, no condom, BJ, HJ, no panties for a month, nude for a month. Anna listed off probably fifty more sex acts, none of which I had heard of. What's a rusty trombone? A Boston steamer? A Cosby sweater? I would need to look these up later.

Anna was doing her best to shove my cock in her, but I would not give in. I used my two hands, grabbed both of her huge tits the best I could, and pulled her into me. I told her. Pierce your tongue. Anna agreed instantly as I finally let her slide my cock head into her hot pussy.

It took Anna 5 or 6 thrusts before my whole cock slammed into her.

Anna had spent 5 hours dancing nonstop, she fell on the floor exhausted and stripped her clothes. The food I made her must have re-energized her. For 30 minutes she rode me, bobbed on my cock, and ground her clit into my pubic bone. I laid back in my bathtub full of bubbles and let her.

Anna was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, ever tasted, and was now getting fucked by. Her head was arched back, her eyes were closed, and she was in another world. She was quite literally out of my league, species, and world. But here I was with her riding my cock.

I was squeezing her huge fleshy tits with my hands, I began to suck on each nipple, and pull on her tits. She kept trying to lean back and I kept trying to get her to lean forward. I finally told her, 'Kiss me.' Anna slammed her face into mine and we tongue wrestled. Her tongue in my mouth, my tongue in her mouth, her wet ass slapping off my legs. I wrapped my tiny little hands around to her huge ass. I pulled, gripped, and groped her ass with my hands.

I did not think it was possible, but Anna began to buck and ride me faster. She was a machine. Where did this energy come from. She finally orgasmed and again, stretched her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream, while I sucked on her nipples. 5 minutes to recover and she still sat on my cock. Not moving or getting up. The water had begun to cool off.

I told her she needed to wash her hair. Anna stated, "fuck that. Did you cum?"

I told her no and she told me to stand. Covered in bubbles and cool water I stood up. Anna attacked my cock like it was air and she was suffocating. She sucked it, she bobbed her head, she tried to deep throat it, and stroked my shaft with her hands. She had real passion as drool began to drip, slobber began to form, and spit hung from her hands and my balls.

Anna removed my cock from her mouth, she began to suck on my balls first one then the other as she stroked my cock with her hands. I was very happy, I was content to never come, I wanted this to never end.

Anna asked, "Do you like a finger up your butt?"

'No!' was my immediate answer and she went back to sucking my balls. Anna reached back and drained the water from the tub. She told me to lie down. The tub was now empty, but the bubbles were stuck everywhere. To me, my legs, the tub, and Anna.

Anna looked like an Angel. The bubbles were white clouds she was walking through. She smeared a large amount across her chest as she leaned down and continued to suck. He pulled my legs apart and sucked harder. Whatever she was doing she was hitting the right spot. Her tongue flicked a button, and I was ready. I told her I was about to come, and she set to suck it out of me or die trying. She tripled her efforts, and I blew another load in her throat. 5 huge gulps and she had a big smile on her face.

Anna was breathing heavy and stated, "Thanks for that hot stuff."

Me? Hot stuff? More like plain white skinny nerd stuff. I had more blow jobs and sex in the last two days then the previous 16 years of my life. I had only ever had sex with one fat girl in school and that was because it was prom and she demanded it. I didn't cum and I doubt she did either. It was very awkward during and after.

This was not awkward. Anna was doing her absolute best to drain me of all my semen, my energy, and my fluids. Anna climbed out of the tub and wiped her body with a towel. I felt indestructible. I got out naked and walked around. My cock was still hard. I was not done.

I returned to the kitchen and grabbed a plateful of food. Anna followed me slapping my ass. I paid her no attention. I was a conquering hero. Anna had the towel wrapped around her body as we laughed, ate, and talked. I was proud. I was happy. I was naked in my apartment with a huge tittied Anna. Life was good.

Anna kept looking at my cock while we talked. An hour. Two. Then three. Anna demanded to know why my cock was not soft. I pointed at her and stated, 'you. Your hot pussy. Your hot mouth. Your big, amazing tits. I want more.'

Anna drug me into my bedroom and jumped on my bed. We fucked. I was on top. She was on top. We were on our sides. She rode me again. She did reverse cowgirl (as that is what she said). We fucked doggystyle. I came twice more. Anna came three more times. 4 am showed on the bedroom clock. I groaned knowing I had to work the next day.

Anna was lying next to me playing with my dick. She kept pushing it down, it kept springing back up, and she kept pushing it against my leg, and it kept springing back up. She was having fun.

Anna stated, "call in sick. Tell them you have a rash."

I told Anna, 'I want to fuck on the balcony. I want to press your tits against the big windows in the living room and fuck you from behind, I want to fist your pussy while on the balcony and hear you scream so loud the neighbors call the police.'

Anna stated, "woah big boy. How about we start with the first one and go from there."

Anna guided me by my hand to the balcony. She turned away, grabbed the railing with two hands, and I pressed my dick into her soft used pussy. I started slowly but began pumping her. My ass, hamstrings, and back were tired. I was tired. My dick wanted to go on fucking her still.

I gave Anna all that I had. The rhythm gained so much speed her huge tits were swinging left and right, up and down, and they looked awesome from behind. I never imagined a woman's tits could be so big, swing so much, and you could see them from behind. New fetish acquired.

I lasted only 20 minutes as Anna was panting hard. The size of my load had not lessened, Anna turned around, sucked my dick in her mouth, and I blew my 4th load of cum in her mouth. Either she did not like a messy pussy, or she loved the taste of cum. Either way I enjoyed giving her what she wanted.

This time Anna was sucking me dry. She looked up at me and winked but she did not remove her mouth. She continued to suck, glide, and lick my cock. Could a 5th load even be possible? Anna kept rubbing her jaw and I knew she had to be tired. I grabbed her by the hair and drug her back inside. Anna was surprised at my force and crawled on her hands and knees.

I did my best to throw her, but she did all the work. Anna landed on the bed, her ass jiggled, and I jumped on her. I used my legs to spread her legs and I thrust into her. Still wet, still loose, and still hot. I fucked into her, I pushed her body down, and she kept trying to lift her ass up in the air.

I pushed her body down, I held her legs down, I fucked her with all the energy I could muster. After 5 minutes she had a leg shaking orgasm. I did not stop. I wanted her to be tired. I wanted her to be drained. I wanted her done. Anna finally slapped my leg and begged me to stop. I kept fucking her with long slow thrusts as I leaned my mouth up to her ear.

I told Anna, 'Beg me.'

Anna again rattled off a list of things she would do. None of them meant a thing to me. What's a casablumpkin? A Dutch rudder?

I told her '3. You will get three tongue piercings.'

Anna stated, "Okay. Okay. I will get three tongue piercings. Just please. Stop fucking me."

I pulled my soaking wet cock from her pussy. Her lips remained open, her insides were pink, and the entrance was red. I had been fucking her nearly nonstop for several hours. My legs were spent, my back was done, my cock wanted more. But Anna tapped out.

Anna rolled over and laid on her back. She was breathing so heavily her giant tits rose and fell. I stood up, walked to my computer, and filled out a sick form to submit to work. I was going to take my first day off in 14 years.

I returned to Anna, we wrapped our bodies up like mating snakes, and fell asleep.

I woke up at 12 O'clock to a phone call. It was work. It was Miller. He guessed why I was not working and asked to know more. I told Anna about Miller and his request. Anna stated, "Do you kiss and tell?"

I told Anna, 'When they are as fucking hot and horny as you, I record and upload. Everyone deserves to see your sexiness. Your hot ass, your world class tits. If I could loan you out so others could enjoy your blow jobs, I would. But. I'm a jealous nerd. I won't do any of those.'

I went back to telling Miller nothing as Anna dropped to the floor to suck my dick again. I sat in my chair and Anna leaned forward. I could imagine working, sitting in my chair as Anna's head bobbed up and down slobbering on my cock while I de-bugged code.

Or better yet. Look at porn.

I pulled up the video I had made of her sitting topless in her purple robe. You could hear Anna's sweet voice talking to me. Anna never looked up from my lap and continued to suck. I watched the 10-minute video three times and blew my load of semen in Anna's mouth again.

Anna stated, "Boy. You know how to show a girl a good time. You watch her naked videos while she sucks your cock. That is one hell of a compliment."

I told Anna, 'I intend to jerk off in the shower thinking of you, I intend to masturbate in my chair looking at your photos and videos of you. If you aren't here, I will think of you naked.'

Anna laughed and stated I had the best stamina she had ever seen. Me? My legs and back were dead. I sat in the chair and my cock was ready to go still. But the rest of me was dog tired. I decided to look up energy drinks and protein powders for recuperation. I bought three from Amazon and they will be here today by 4pm.

I told Anna, 'Shower. Now.' And she followed me skipping with happiness. Her huge tits bouncing wildly.