Vegas Wedding

Story Info
Families come together at small Vegas wedding.
18.4k words
4.39
12.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of incest. If this doesn't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

*

Vegas. Sin City. Matt Piazza always expected his first trip to Vegas would be with his friends, gambling and partying their asses off. He hadn't anticipated meeting Summer in college and falling head over heels in love. He gazed out the window of the plane as it began its descent and felt Summer squeeze his hand. He turned his head, her piercing green eyes met his and he smiled. She never failed to give him butterflies. She was simply the most beautiful girl on the planet to him. Even dressed in sweatpants, no makeup, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, she was a stunner. He gazed at her, noting her pale porcelain skin and delicate nose that accentuated her wide full lips. Her loose clothing hid her large C cup breasts, lean legs, and firm ass. She had her long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She smiled with perfect white teeth, "Why are you staring, silly? You are grinning like a fool."

Matt loved that part of her allure was her modesty, she just didn't see herself the way everyone else did.

"Just reminding myself how lucky I am to have you."

"I love you too, now put your tray away, we are about to land."

Summer was nervous. Plane landings terrified her, she couldn't even bear to look out the window. She was also nervous about her wedding. Nervous that it wouldn't go as planned. Nervous at seeing her brother for the first time in three years. Nervous that she was committing herself to what was essentially her first real boyfriend. She couldn't fathom that she would be a married woman in just two days. She had blossomed late in life and boys hadn't started chasing her until her senior year of high school. She had grown up without a lot of friends, she preferred reading and hanging in the house to hanging out or playing with the other kids. She loved to read and write poetry as well. It didn't help that her mother had remarried and moved her into a new town when she was fourteen. She felt alone in the new town, a skinny teenager with barely any friends, and she basically became a recluse. Her dad had left the year before, when he ran off with a coworker he had been secretly dating. Neither she or her mother had spoken to him since.

Her brother, Kevin, was five years older and the exact opposite of Summer. He was an extrovert, extremely outgoing, and popular. Summer, on the other hand, was a quiet introvert all through high school until she was in her first year of college. That's when she met Matt. He was six foot tall, handsome, had a thin athletic body, and a great personality. They became fast friends, then best friends, and eventually lovers. They graduated just last June, both securing entry level jobs, and got an apartment together in the city. They were saving for a house and planned on having children as soon as financially possible.

They looked at different options on where to get married but kept landing on Vegas due to their budget constraints. It would be a quick destination wedding and honeymoon wrapped in one. They kept the guest list small, family only. They would throw a small separate dinner party with their friends when they got home. She had only invited her brother since her mom and her step-dad were always off traveling. She knew they would decline and she didn't want to be let down. She closed her eyes and gripped Matt's hand as they descended to the runway.

Kevin strolled leisurely around the pool at the Cosmopolitan Hotel until he noticed a group of thirty-something ladies gathered near one of the pool bars. He casually made his way over to the bar and found an empty seat across from the women and ordered a beer. He scrolled around on his phone, then made eye contact with one of the women, a cute blonde with sunburnt shoulders and large breasts. She blushed and smiled back at him. Kevin had a way with women for as long as he could remember. He was tall, almost six foot four, with light brown hair that he kept shaggy. He was clean shaven with an athletic muscular body. His hawkish facial features, large lips, and height had many of his ex-girlfriends telling him he could be a model.

As he sat and listened to the women drone on he realized he had made a mistake. These ladies were already drunk and were single by the lack of rings on their fingers. He figured it wouldn't take much conversation to bring one of these girls up to his room and that bored him. He liked a challenge, and drunk single women were easy. He had arrived in Vegas late the night before and was on his way to meet his sister, Summer, who landed a few hours ago with her soon to be husband, Matt. Kevin had a vague recollection of Matt, he met him briefly over three years before at a Christmas gathering at his mother's home but he hadn't seen Summer or his mother since. He had considered declining the invitation when he discovered his mother wasn't going to attend but the wedding seemed like a convenient reason to see what Vegas was all about. Bored with the Cosmo Pool, he paid his tab and went to hail a taxi.

John Piazza lounged on the couch in their nicely adorned suite near the top of the Bellagio hotel. They had secured adjoining suites next to Matt and Summer. His wife, Amber, was looking at herself for the third time in the full length mirror. She had on a cute white tennis skirt and a white collared shirt. She stood just 5'2" with long dirty blonde hair but the skirt accentuated her legs making her look taller. Her elfish features, thin face, strong straight nose, and wide smile had often drawn comparisons to Sarah Michelle Gellar when she was young. Her large B tits fit her frame well and her nipples were slightly visible poking through the thin shirt. John thought to himself that his pert little wife was getting even sexier with age.

"You look hot honey, stop changing and let's go play some pickleball already."

"Do you like this outfit? I think I may need a different bra, I think my nipples are pushing through."

"You look amazing. It's Vegas after all and it's hot as hell outside. What you are wearing is nothing compared to what the kids at the pool will have on."

"Ok, just one second, I want to put sunblock on."

John sipped his water and waited, thinking about how great his life has become since the kids were grown and out of the house. For over twenty years the kids had been their sole focus. He worked long hours in sales for an insurance company while Amber stayed at home, raising their two children and taking care of the house. Every penny he ever earned went to his mortgage and saving up to make sure his kids could attend college. With his mortgage finally paid off and no kids to support, they no longer lived paycheck to paycheck. Amber went to pilates class every day, helped out at the local church, and at night they would often eat out for dinner. Their sex life had also increased substantially. They were screwing two nights a week now after spending twenty years having sex once a month or less. They'd even begun experimenting with vibrators and watching an occasional porn video. They would talk dirty to each other while watching porn, imagining each other in the videos and discussing what they would do with the porn stars.

He smiled thinking about how much more sexual his wife had become, it was like they were twenty years old again. He looked around his five-star hotel suite, out past the balcony and the city, and he could almost feel the energy of the town. Vegas made him feel different, like anything was possible. Amber finally emerged from the bedroom, she quickly threw on a white hat, and they headed to the elevators.

Matt was annoyed. He had been relaxing by the pool with Summer, listening to the music and enjoying the hot Nevada sun when Summer's brother, Kevin, showed up. That was thirty minutes ago and Kevin hadn't stopped talking yet. It wasn't just that he talked alot, he also made Matt feel small. Matt wasn't short by any means, standing at six foot tall but Kevin towered over him at six foot four. With his good looks and toned muscular body, he was easy for Matt to dislike. It didn't help that Kevin kept calling him 'Little Bro' in conversation. Kevin was in the middle of another story when Matt's mother and father entered the pool area. Matt waved them over.

Kevin stopped mid-sentence, "Hey Little Bro, you didn't tell me your sister was a hottie."

Amber rolled eyes but seemed pleased with the compliment, "I suppose you must be Summer's brother. Nice to meet you."

Kevin shook hands with her and John before turning his attention back to Amber.

"You playing some tennis, you look ready for Wimbledon. That is an amazing outfit."

"Pickleball, you ever play?"

Kevin shook his head, "Heard of it, maybe I'll come watch. See what it's all about."

As John and Amber headed to the courts, Becky walked over wearing a modest red bikini, with a towel slung over one shoulder and a large beach bag on the other. Kevin knew this was Matt's sister as she closely resembled her mother but was a few inches taller, with larger breasts. He stared unabashedly as she bent over and hugged Summer in the lounge chair, revealing an extremely toned ass. She then hugged Matt, "Hey guys, long time no see. Congratulations! This is so cool. Thanks for getting married so I could take a much needed vacation."

Summer squealed at seeing her soon to be sister-in-law, "Oh my god, Becky! I'm so glad you could make it. You look great. How is Steve?"

"Oh he's good. Just missing me I am sure. Two more months and he's back, hopefully for good."

Summer clapped, "Thank goodness, bet you can't wait!"

"You can't imagine."

Kevin cleared his throat, "So damn Matt, is everyone in your family a model or what? Except you of course, I'll just assume you were adopted from now on."

Matt grimaced, "You are just hysterical."

Kevin turned to Becky and extended his hand, "Hi Becky, I'm Summer's brother, Kevin."

Becky turned to Kevin and looked him over, thinking to herself that he was very tall and very handsome. As they shook hands, she noted how tiny her hand seemed engulfed in his. Handsome and big hands notwithstanding, Becky didn't like the way Kevin spoke to her brother or his cocksure attitude so she shook his hand quickly saying, "Nice to meet you," then turned her back to him to continue talking to Summer.

Seeing he was being ignored, Kevin looked to Matt and said, "Hey, you wanna grab a beer and head to the courts?"

Matt started, "I don't know, was going to..."

Summer interrupted, "Go ahead Matt. Bring me back a margarita when you get back."

Matt and Kevin walked to the bar, grabbed some beers and trekked towards the courts.

"You know my sister is married, right? And obviously so is my mom," Matt said a little more aggressively than he had wanted.

"Hey chill, Bro. I'm just trying to brighten up their day. It doesn't hurt to tell someone they look good. You ever have someone give you a compliment? It makes you feel good. Trust me, your mom and sister will be walking around a little taller today, thinking about my compliments," Kevin said earnestly.

"Oh, I guess. It just came off as something more than that."

They sat on a bench outside of the pickleball court where Matt's mom and dad were playing an older couple in a friendly but lively match.

"Bro, you gotta admit your mom is a little hottie. Tight body for a woman her age, but soft in the right places, like a woman should be. You ever see her tits?"

Matt nearly choked on his beer. "What the fuck, man. We just talked about this. No, I've never seen my mother's tits."

Kevin just smiled, "I'll tell you a story. Back when I was a freshman at college, I was a complete fuck-up. Only concerned about myself. Oblivious to everything else. I was barely going to class and drinking every day, chasing girls. Well, over christmas break I stayed at school even though my mom wanted me to come home since Dad had left the year before. So one day she unexpectedly showed up at my college apartment on a Saturday after christmas. She brought me some food and cleaned while I sat and ate. After a while she just stopped cleaning and sat on the couch and began sobbing, just crying hysterically. She had logged in and seen my grades. She told me she had scraped together every last penny since Dad left to give me this opportunity and I was wasting my life away."

"I realized then how sad she really was, I felt terrible for not going home and for fucking off at school. I promised her I would get straight A's in the spring semester, I would make her proud. She continued crying and she said she didn't believe me. I told her I would do anything she wanted if I didn't get straight A's. She finally relented and told me that if I didn't get straight A's, she wanted me to come home, get a job, and help her with the bills. Well, if you knew me better, you would know I am always an opportunist, so I asked her what I would get if I did get straight A's. That made her laugh a little, tears still streaming down her pretty face and she told me there was no shot of that, so whatever I wanted. I thought about it for a second and told her I wanted her to clean my apartment topless. She just gave me an odd look and asked why. I told her she was the most beautiful woman I knew and that it would make me happy and drive me to succeed. She paused for a little while and finally said ok. Dude, she said ok, I couldn't believe it."

Kevin looked up into the sky wistfully then continued, "Needless to say, I went to every class, studied, focused, stopped drinking, and what do you know? I actually did it. Straight A's. I called her bragging at the end of the semester. I told her I was only joking about the bet, thanked her for the inspiration, and that I loved her. She laughed it off and told me she was proud of me."

Matt interrupted, "Wow, that's a cool end to the story, I definitely thought you were gonna say something different."

Kevin shook his head, "I wasn't finished. So a week later she came to my apartment with cleaning supplies in hand. She told me to sit on the couch and relax while she cleaned. I thought to myself, no way, is she actually going to do it? She looked like she had lost twenty pounds since I last saw her. I'm telling you, she looked fit and happy, a complete one eighty from the previous visit. Simply amazing. There she was, wearing black yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. I sat nervously on the couch, drinking a beer, honestly thinking there was no way she would do it. Well, my mom went straight into the bathroom and guess what? I nearly passed out when she came back out topless. Topless! As you are well aware, big tits run in the family and hers were amazing. Big, firm, natural, with small dark nipples. She went straight to work on the dishes, her big tits slapping together as she washed each dish."

Matt was dumbfounded as Kevin continued excitedly, "I just sat there, staring, with my mouth open. She looked to be in the best shape of her life and months later she admitted that the bet had given her motivation to work out every day. She washed the dishes, vacuumed the floor, and even got down on her knees to shine the small patch of kitchen tiles. I'll never forget her gorgeous big tits hanging down, swinging, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, as she scrubbed the floor. At one point she even brought me a second beer, her tits right there. Right there in my face."

Kevin was animated now, "Man! I awkwardly handed her the empty can I was using to hide my raging hard-on. Eventually she finished cleaning, turned to me with one hand planted on her hip, her breasts thrust forward and asked, "How does it look?". I stuttered and stammered that it looked spectacular. She seemed pleased with my answer and she went back to the bathroom and got dressed. As she was leaving, she leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then she whispered in my ear, "you better take care of that big thing before you pass out." Then she left. Once she was gone, I jerked off. Then I jerked off every day for the next month."

Matt sat through the whole story with a stunned look on his face. All he could manage to say in response was, "Umm, wow, crazy. Is that really a true story?"

"Yeah, it happened. I only told you because I learned a great life lesson that day. My comment to my mom over Christmas break had spurred her to get in shape and stop being depressed. She got over my dad and started going out again. By the end of the summer, she had met a new man and they are married to this day. She's extremely happy with her life now."

Matt stuttered out a nervous, "I suppose you could look at it that way."

Kevin looked confused, "What other way is there to look at it? Anyway, so you see, your mom would love for you to tell her she looks hot. You should try it. It would make her day."

That evening, the wedding ceremony was performed at the hotel and a small reception was held in a rooftop bar overlooking the city. Matt, his parents, his sister, Summer, and Kevin sat at a round table eating and drinking through the nite. Matt thought his annoyance at Kevin would subside once he got a few drinks in him but Kevin just seemed to get louder and talk even more as the night progressed. In Matt's opinion, Kevin seemed to enjoy being a nuisance. He went out of his way to argue with Matt's mother at every chance. They bickered about the weather, the food, even pickleball. It didn't matter the subject, Kevin always had a counterpoint to Amber. Matt's dad seemed amused by the whole thing. He had always been the strong silent type while Amber was more outgoing and did most of the talking in their relationship.

After a while Matt's mother said to Kevin, "I think I figured out why you talk and argue so much. I think it's because you crave attention due to shortcomings in other areas, if you know what I mean."

Amber stuck out her pinky finger and wiggled it for emphasis. This brought a round of laughter from everyone at the table.

Kevin smiled, shook his head, and retorted confidently, "I have a lot of problems, Mrs. P, but a little dick ain't one of them, I promise you that."

Amber just grinned back and motioned with her pinky finger, "No, I am pretty sure I nailed it. Little dick it is. Should we call you Peewee the rest of the night?"

Becky burst out laughing and repeated, "Peewee. Poor Peewee."

Matt was enjoying his mother putting Kevin in his place, he glanced over at Summer who looked mortified at the exchange.

A quick flash of anger crossed Kevin' face but then he regained control and said, "How about a dick measuring contest? I'm sure I have the biggest at the table, most likely this whole restaurant."

Amber just grinned at him again, sticking out her pinky finger saying, "Peewee mad."

They drank for another hour as the reception ended. As they all rose to leave, the small group pondered whether to return to their connected suites for a few more drinks or head over to the bar.

Amber finally said, "Let's just relax at our hotel tonight, we have a bottle service table at Omnia club tomorrow. Let's go back and have a nightcap and toast the new husband and bride."

Kevin was the only one not staying at their hotel, so he took the hint and started walking towards the bar area.

Amber looked back, noticing Kevin walking away, "Hey Peewee, you are invited too."

Matt groaned.

Becky whispered, "Mom, why? He was almost gone."

Kevin jogged over rejoining the group, "I knew you couldn't live without me, Mrs P."

Once back at the hotel, they opened the doors to the adjoining suites and threw on the radio. They hung out in the small living room area drinking and talking when Kevin poured brandy shots and gave a toast for the newlywed couple.

"Congrats to my beautiful little sister. I am really happy for you both. May your marriage be a long and beautiful one."