Vegas Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin sat in the back of the cab on his way to meet the others at Omnia. He was still exuberant about the night before but wasn't as satisfied as he had hoped he would be. The story he had told Matt about his mother visiting him at college was one hundred percent true. What he had left out though was how it had jaded him after. No matter how many girls he had sex with, he could never achieve that same sexual high as that day in his college apartment with his mom. Unfortunately, whatever had driven his mom to clean his apartment topless seemed to have left her after she met her new husband. Kevin dropped hints whenever he saw her, which wasn't often, but she just blew him off and it seemed clear it would never happen again.

For years Kevin chased married women, cuckolding seemed to scratch that itch but just barely. Last night was different though, having Amber suck him off in front of her husband, her children, and his sister was as close as he had gotten to achieving that high. He wasn't sure what to expect tonight but he wanted more. As he headed into the Omnia and over to the table, he saw the matching dresses and he threw his hands up, "No way! You guys look fucken hot! Last night in Vegas, let's party!."

The girls all cheered and laughed, Matt poured himself a shot. He was annoyed that his normally reclusive wife would so easily strut around in such a revealing dress. She was clearly loving the attention. All three girls had laughed and giggled as they got catcalled on their walk through the casino. Summer seemed to be craving the attention she normally shunned and it was eating at him. On the other hand, he was proud he had such a beautiful wife that everyone desired. He also couldn't keep his eyes off of the legs and cleavage of his sister and mom. Unable to reconcile his conflicted feelings, he downed a shot, then another.

Becky said, "Whoa, slow down there you maniac, we just got here."

Matt just mumbled, "Hair of the dog, you know?"

They did shots and talked in the booth when Summer said, "Let's go dance. I love this song."

Amber jumped up with Kevin as did John.

Becky shrugged, "I'm not drunk enough to dance yet. Maybe later."

Matt said grumpily, "Go ahead. I'll dance later."

Matt sipped his drink and sat staring at Summer dancing with his dad. Becky punched him playfully in the arm.

"Stop being a party pooper. It's the last night in Vegas. So what if your wife is dressed up? Her body was born to wear that dress. Look at her, everyone else is."

Matt sighed, "It's just. Whatever. What about you and that dress? I didn't expect this from you as well."

Becky shrugged, "Are you saying I don't look good? Anyway, we joked about it last night, before, well you know. Then mom texted me for lunch and we just bought them together."

"No, of course you look amazing in that dress. That's not what I meant. What does the good old husband think of this?"

"I mentioned it to him and he just said "pictures". "Get pictures", he said. He was disappointed that I didn't get pictures of mom and Kevin last night."

Matt just shook his head, "So you told him what our saintly mother did?"

"Oh stop it, Saint Matthew. I recall someone whipping out their dick two nights ago then staying to watch last night. You could have left."

"I just...I never thought it would actually happen."

Becky looked to the dance floor then handed Matt her phone.

She smiled mischievously, "Well my hubby wants pics. Help me out and take some pics of me in the booth."

Matt rolled his eyes, "Ok. Whatever."

Matt lifted the camera up as his sister adjusted her pose in the booth. He watched wide eyed as she hiked her dress up revealing her gold panties and her well shaped thighs, she placed one foot up on the seat of the booth, and leaned back. Matt had a clear view of her underwear; the shape of her pussy barely visible through the material.

Becky cocked her head, "Don't just stare, take a picture already. He wants some sexy pics."

Matt tapped away, taking multiple pictures as his sister shifted positions, lifting up both legs, and even pressing her tits together and blowing kisses at the camera. Matt could feel his dick getting hard when Becky said, "Ok, that's enough for now. I think that'll keep him busy. What do you think?"

Matt laughed, "I think his arm will be getting a workout."

Matt was feeling a little better, the alcohol was kicking in and his sister got him excited with the pictures. "Fuck it", he mumbled, may as well have fun tonight. He could worry later about what happens.

The dancing foursome returned, everyone drank and joked. There was no indication of regret or anger for what happened the night before. Matt even thought Kevin was being fun. He was far less obnoxious than usual and his stories had everyone laughing. They danced a bit more, drank a bit more, and everyone was feeling pretty tipsy when Amber said to the group, "What do you think? Should we return to our after hour spot again, make it three nights in a row? It's tradition after all."

John smacked the table softly, "Sounds like a plan."

Summer clapped, Becky nodded, Matt shrugged, and Kevin said laughingly, "I love that spot, let's go."

They continued drinking back at the hotel. The mood was still lighthearted but there was an underlying tension being back in the room after last night's events. Everyone gravitated to the same seats as before. Kevin on one end, Amber next to him, then John, Summer, with Matt on the other end. Becky sat in the lounge chair again adjacent to the couch closest to Matt. The lights were dimmed, music played, and they made small talk.

Kevin jumped up at one point and poured everyone a small shot of brandy, handing them out to the group. He said, "Let's drink to our last night in beautiful Vegas, may it be a memorable one."

Everyone drank.

Becky groaned, "Oh my god that was awful. No more brandy for me."

Summer giggled, "No more shots, period. I am feeling it."

Amber wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, placing the shot glass on the table. She then said, "Well Kevin, I think it would be very memorable if you returned the favor from last night."

Kevin cocked his head and mockingly bowed from his seat, "Your wish is my command, m'lady."

Kevin proceeded to drop to his knees in front of Amber, grabbing her hips and pulling her to the edge of the couch. He pulled her dress up around her waist as she gasped. He pushed her underwear to the side with his big hands, baring her pussy and the small strip of manicured hair to everyone in the room. He dipped his head and began licking her pussy with long strokes of his tongue. Amber moaned. He spread her lips with one hand and focused his attention on her clit, eliciting more moans. With his other hand he began unbuttoning his shirt. When he reached the last button, he pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. Kevin kicked off his shoes while he continued to lick Amber and undress. His long thick cock dangled between his legs, growing harder as he spread Amber's lips with one hand, fingering her with the other, while still licking her clit.

Matt was in shock, his mother was gripping Kevin's hair, thrusting her hips upwards as Kevin brought her closer to climax. Her chest heaved, her breasts bulged in her dress and Matt could only think to himself that he desperately wanted to see her breasts more than anything. He now knew what Kevin meant about his mom's tits and wanting to see them. How could he not want to see them? His mom was fucken hot. Matt felt his dick growing hard, he placed his hand on Summer's thigh, rubbing her sensually. He ripped his eyes away from his mother to look at Summer's reaction. She was gazing lustily at Amber and Kevin, her face was flushed, and her breathing was rapid. What got his attention though was Summer's right hand. It was pressing on top of his father's hand on the couch, their fingers interlocked. He thought about what Becky had said earlier about Summer and his dad. He looked over at Becky, her long shapely legs were crossed, she had a drink in her hand, and a concentrated look on her face as she watched Kevin work on their mother. Noticing his gaze she looked over at him, then looked at Summer gripping their father's hand, and shrugged as if to say I told you so.

Amber groaned loudly, "Oh fuck that's it, I'm cumming. Oh god, oh god, oh my god!"

Matt saw her buck and shudder, gripping Kevin's hair in both hands, as Kevin continued to lick her until her orgasm subsided. Kevin lifted up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. From this position, on his knees, his hips were slightly above Amber's. He moved in between her legs, slapping his now hard cock across Amber's stomach, his balls laying against her wet pussy, and the head of his cock reached all the way past her belly button. Matt thought to himself there was no way his mother would fit that monster in her. Kevin proceeded to rub the head of his dick against Amber's pussy, slowly pushing it inside her wet pussy.

Becky muttered softly, "Holy shit, Mom. You're gonna do it aren't you? I can't believe it."

Amber didn't respond, she just stared down at Kevin as he pressed further inside her. Her hand gripped the couch cushions as half his length entered her and she pleaded, "It's so big, take it slow, please, please."

Amber couldn't believe just how much bigger his cock felt than her husband's. She felt like she was being split in half and she loved it. Kevin fucked her with half of his length slowly, letting her get accustomed to his dick. She glanced up at her husband next to her and smiled. He smiled back.

John watched lustily as his wife took another man's cock for the first time. He quickly realized that he wasn't that jealous and that he loved it. He thought she looked amazing as she squirmed, trying to take Kevin's big dick, clearly enjoying herself. John's dick was hard in his trousers and he wanted nothing more than to jerk off. Summer was squeezing his left hand and he was reluctant to break contact but he needed to get his dick out. He stood, quickly kicking off his shoes and took off his pants and boxers. His rock hard dick seemed to throb as he undid the buttons on his shirt and sat back down. He gripped the base of his dick with his right hand and slowly jerked himself. Kevin was now three quarters of the way inside Amber and had picked up the pace of his thrusts, eliciting loud grunts from John's wife with every stroke.

Summer was hornier than she had ever been in her life. Her brother was fucking Amber with his nearly foot long, thick dick and now Matt's dad was slowly jerking his eight inch dick right next to her. There was something about Matt's dad that attracted her. Part of the reason was that he was the father figure she never really had, part was his calm demeanor and confidence. It also didn't hurt that he was handsome with a beautiful big cock. She knew she was risking everything by grabbing his hand earlier but Matt didn't seem to mind. She was a little drunk but pretty confident that Matt liked the idea of her touching another man and another man touching her. Matt was now rubbing the inside of her thigh, lightly brushing her pussy, sending tingles up her body. She looked back at him and he kissed her lightly on the lips. She looked over at his dad's cock then back at Matt with a questioning look in her eyes and whispered, "Can I?"

Matt's heart was pounding so loud it drowned out the moans from his mother. He wasn't sure what his new wife was asking him. What was she planning on doing? Jerking him? Sucking him? Fucking him? The whole situation was surreal but he knew he wanted to see how far it would go. He couldn't even muster the words, he just nodded. Summer smiled, gave him a peck on the lips then turned, placing her hand above John's hand on his shaft.

Summer gripped her father-in-law's cock, feeling another man's cock for the first time in her life. It was thicker than Matt's and long enough they could both hold his shaft with some dick left to spare. Matt was rubbing her pussy more vigorously as her father-in-law put his arm around her and guided her head towards his dick. She didn't resist, she just took the head of his cock in her mouth as he released his grip on his own dick to hold her hair up for a clear view. She sucked him while jerking his shaft, loving the feel of his rock hard cock in her mouth.

Kevin was now plowing forcefully into Amber as she groaned and moaned. He had one of her legs lifted in the air, her head bent into the couch awkwardly, her eyes rolling back in her head, as he stretched her pussy like never before. Amber hadn't noticed Summer sucking her husband's cock until Kevin pulled out of her and sat next to her on the couch, his hard cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Ride me," Kevin demanded.

Amber worked her way off the couch and stood, glancing over at Summer sucking her husband. She gave John a knowing look as she pulled off her underwear, hiked her dress up, and mounted Kevin, working his big dick back into her pussy with a gasp. Kevin immediately pulled her dress top down, unclasped her bra, pulled it off, and threw it on the floor. Kevin gripped her breasts in his big strong hands, squeezing them and sucking her nipples. She rode his cock all the way to its base, his length touching parts of her that even her husband couldn't. She looked past her husband and saw her blushing son lustily staring at her tits as he rubbed his cock through his pants. She felt a thrill at making her son horny, she continued staring at him as she rode Kevin aggressively, knowing it wouldn't be long before his big dick had her cumming again.

Summer sucked her father-in-law, his hand gripping her hair and guiding her up and down on his cock. She watched Amber mount her brother and could only imagine what his big dick must feel like. Dripping wet, she needed to be fucked. She stopped sucking John, stood and pulled off her dress. John gazed in wonderment at her young perfect stacked body. Summer then straddled John wearing just her bra and underwear. Reaching behind, she gripped his cock in one hand while John pulled her underwear to the side, baring her shaved pussy and tiny labia. She rubbed the slick head of his cock along her slit before pushing down until his head entered her pussy.

Face to face with her father-in-law, Summer whispered, "Oh, it feels so good. Does it feel good?"

John whispered back, "God yes, I've been dreaming of this. Your pussy is so tight."

Summer rocked her hips back and forth until his full length was inside her. She couldn't believe she was actually doing it, fucking another man just a day after getting married, his big cock stretching her pussy. John gripped her ass as they ground their hips together moaning in unison. John wasn't exaggerating, her pussy was tight, squeezing him for all he was worth. She was riding him passionately, enjoying his bigger cock. She buried her face in his neck with a groan as he ground his length into her. Turning his head into hers, their lips met and they kissed wildly, their tongues swirling. He could feel her orgasm, her body shaking as she broke their kiss saying, "I'm cumming, you made me cum so fast. Oh wow. Oh. Oh. Your dick feels so good. So good inside me."

Matt watched his wife cum on his father, their lips locked together like lovers, and his balls ached. It was amazingly hot but also put a pit in his stomach. He needed to fuck his wife now, take her back from his dad, mark his territory, and put his seed in her. However, before he could move he felt hands at his belt, undoing the clasp, then pulling at his zipper. He looked down to see Becky kneeling between his legs. She pulled his pants and boxers down, he helped by kicking off his shoes and unbuttoning his shirt. Becky threw his pants and boxers to the side and gripped his hard cock. Matt sighed as she wrapped her pretty lips around his dick and sucked his cock with vigor. He pulled her light blonde hair away from her face and held it in a bunch as she sucked him.

Becky looked up at him and tapped his arm with her phone in her free hand. Unsure of what she wanted until she looked at her phone and nodded. Taking her cue, Matt grabbed the phone and started snapping photos of his sister with her mouth full of his cock. She posed with her face next to his dick and her tongue out just touching the head of his dick as Matt took pictures. Then she pulled her dress down below her breasts, slowly pulled her breasts from her bra one by one, baring her chest to her brother for the first time.. Matt's hands shook as he took pictures of his beautiful sister's face, her hand wrapped around his dick, her bare breasts, and her hard nipples. Becky put his hard cock between her tits, then put her tongue on his cock again as he took more pictures.

Summer gasped, "Oh my god," when she broke her kiss with John and realized Becky was sucking Matt's dick. John looked over at his daughter, thinking to himself that she was the spitting image of her mother but with bigger tits. John kissed Summer again, thrusting up into her as she rocked back riding his cock. He unclasped her bra, finally seeing her large perfect tits for the first time. They were even better than he had imagined. He squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples as her tongue swirled against his.

Becky stood and stripped naked, pulling her dress off and removing her underwear, giving both her brother and father their first view of her pussy. Her blonde pubic hair was trimmed but not shaved. She straddled Matt with one knee and one foot on the couch, rubbing his cock against her wet pussy. Matt sat frozen, not believing he was actually about to fuck his hot sister.

Becky whispered in his ear, "Pictures."

Matt pulled the phone back up and took pictures of his cock between his sister's pussy lips, then took more pics as his length slowly slid all the way inside her. His sister gasped then whispered again, "Ok, that's enough, fuck me now."

Matt dropped the phone next to him on the couch and gripped his sister's firm ass, pushing her up and towards him as he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. They fucked eagerly, his sister grinding her hips on his cock, moaning over and over as his hands explored her tight body, squeezing her big firm tits, and rubbing her ass. Her pussy was tight, even tighter than Summer's. Lost in the moment, he barely remembered his wife was just an arm length away riding his dad with the same passion as Becky rode him. Moans and sounds of sex filled the room. He could hear Kevin still slapping away at his mother's pussy as she grunted and cursed but Becky was even louder now.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, I am gonna cum. I'm cumming. Cumming. Fuck, I needed that." Becky exclaimed loudly.

She came loudly on his cock, panting and howling in ecstasy. He kissed her now sweaty breasts as her orgasm subsided. Next to him, he saw his dad stand up with Summer still impaled on his cock, her arms draped over his shoulders, all eight inches of his cock buried deep inside her. John then turned around placing Summer on her back on the couch, continuing to fuck her as he kneeled on the floor. Matt imitated his father, picking his sister up and laying her gently down on the couch, his cock never leaving her tight pussy. Her hips were just over the end of the low couch, Matt pushed her right leg up and slammed his cock into her over and over.

Becky grabbed her phone where Matt had laid it on the couch and pressed record. She pointed the camera at her face, then slowly panned down her tits, her flat stomach, settling on her brother rapidly pounding into her pussy, his cock disappearing inside of her. Words couldn't explain how good his dick felt after eight months without sex. It didn't matter if it was her brother. He had a nice big dick and that is what she needed right now. Matt roughly pulled at her tits as he fucked her, she could tell by the expression on his face he was about to cum. Suddenly, her brother pulled out of her pussy and stood above her jerking his cock, his face contorted in ecstasy. She filmed as he shot loads of cum on her tits and stomach. With one hand on the phone, she used her free hand to pull the last drops of cum from his stiff cock.