Vegas Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all murmured their agreements and drank.

Becky said, "Oh my god, I am going to be hungover tomorrow."

Matt said, "Same. Definitely overdid it."

Amber sat on the couch and crossed her legs, "That was nice Peewee. Good job."

Kevin winked at her, "My offer still stands, let's have a dick measuring contest. Otherwise, you need to stop calling me that."

Amber said defiantly, "Are you serious, Peewee? What do I win when you lose?"

"I won't lose, but whatever you want."

"Ok, how about you don't speak at all tomorrow."

Matt laughed, "Amen to that."

Becky agreed, "Oh god yes."

Kevin said, "Fine. I will be like a mime tomorrow. Not a sound. What do I get when I win?"

Amber rubbed her hand through her blonde hair, "I'll do whatever you say tomorrow. Probably be the first time a woman ever listened to you."

"Ok, let's do it."

Becky looked around the room, "Are you guys freaking serious right now?"

Amber looked at her husband and her son, "Ok boys, are you going to defend my honor or not? John, show this twerp what a real man is."

John casually shrugged then nodded, "I'm in."

All eyes turned to Matt. Matt was a little drunk and wanted to put Kevin in his place. He knew his dick was bigger than most. He had a seven inch cock and from what he'd seen in locker rooms and internet searches on dick size, he was well above average. He was feeling confident he would be larger than Kevin and certainly larger than his dad, but his sister and mother were in the room.

Matt stammered, "Wait, are we really having a contest? I'm not showing my dick to my family."

Amber rolled her eyes, "Oh please, we are all adults here. What's the big deal? You guys all whip it out quick, we laugh at Peewee, and we get a full day of peace and quiet tomorrow."

Becky looked over at her mom, "I think you drank too much, Mom."

Amber laughed, "Oh, I am drunk but I know exactly what I am doing."

Kevin jumped in, "Sounds like the newly married man doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of the new wifey. That's ok. Just me and you Mr. P. What are the rules? Are we doing this soft?"

Amber blurted, "Heavens no! This is full size, if you can get it up that is. The girls will be the judges. Don't chicken out Matt, we need you to do this. You three boys get two minutes to do whatever it takes to make it grow and then come back, whip 'em out, and we will pick the winner."

Matt looked at his wife with questioning eyes, "Summer c'mon, let's just go to bed."

She giggled, "Do it. It will be fun. I know you will win."

Becky muttered, "I can't freaking believe this, you guys are nuts."

Amber turned to her daughter, "You can head back to your room if you are shy. Summer and I will let you know how it goes."

Becky sat down on the couch next to her mom, "Fuck that, this is going to be hilarious, I'm staying right here."

The three men retreated to the adjoining suite and each went to a corner, pulling and rubbing themselves. Matt was hard in an instant, the thought of whipping his dick out in front of his sister and mother was strangely erotic. John only had to imagine what Summer's tits looked like for thirty seconds and he also had a raging hard on. Soon they heard Amber yell from the other room.

"Time, let's see it fellas."

All three men shuffled back into the room. Their pants partially unbuttoned, concealing their hard-ons with both hands. The girls sat on the sofa giggling, clapping, and smiling. Amber in the middle, her daughter and new daughter-in-law flanking her.

"Ok, on the count of three, whip 'em out. One. Two. Three!"

Matt dropped his pants and boxers, thrusting his hips out in front of him. His seven inch cock stood out, angling downwards slightly. He was standing directly in front of his sister and watched her gasp in surprise. She had quickly looked at his cock, then down the line at her father, and then Kevin.

"Oh my god," his mother sighed, eyes going wide.

"Holy shit," Summer mumbled.

Matt looked over at his dad's cock and felt disappointed as it was at least an inch longer and thicker than his own but his heart really dropped when he saw Kevin's dick. It was humongous. Kevin's dick was at least eleven inches long. It was extremely thick, at least twice the girth of his own cock, like two of his dicks stacked together. It was bigger than Matt had ever seen, even in porn videos. He saw his mom, Summer, and sister look around at his cock and his dad's but they all eventually returned their gaze to Kevin's dick. Kevin even gave it a few pulls as they watched, his big hand and long fingers somehow seemed small next to his hefty dick. The girls seemed transfixed.

The girls were giggling hysterically but they all continued staring at Kevin's dick hanging in front of them. Summer, being directly in front of him, had the best view. Her brother's weighty cock dangling on her face. His balls were equally large and hung low between his muscular legs.

Amber eyed all of their dicks one more time as if if committing them to memory then said, "Fuck, fuck, ok you win. Put that thing away."

The girls were still laughing as John and Matt men turned and tucked their hard cocks back in their pants. Kevin took his time, slowly pulling up his boxers. Giving the girls an extra few seconds to admire his size. Kevin sat back down, his erection still clearly visibly outlined through his clothes.

"I warned you, Mrs P. You didn't listen. You are mine tomorrow," Kevin crowed.

Amber clapped her hands, "Ok, the party is over. That was enough fun for one day. Let's wrap this up. We will see everyone tomorrow."

Kevin got up to leave, walked to the door then turned, 'Mrs P, what size dress do you wear?"

"Why?"

Kevin just smiled and left.

Becky couldn't get back to her room fast enough. It had been such a strange night. Boring at first, then fun, then annoyed and tired by the end of the night, right up until the crazy contest. Now she was just fucken horny. Drunk and horny. Three rock hard cocks was just a tease after eight months without sex. Her husband was stationed in Europe for the past eight months and besides some dirty talk on the phone and a small vibrator, she had no sex life over that period. Seeing three big hard dicks was too much for her sex deprived mind and her lonely pussy. Her brother and dad had such nice cocks and then there was Kevin. She couldn't believe that annoying Kevin had a massive horse cock.

She rushed into her room, slipped off all her clothes and jumped on the bed. She couldn't get the vision of those three dicks out of her head. Big rock hard cocks. Eight months without her husband, without sex, was driving her mad. She rubbed her clit furiously as she phoned her husband, hoping he answered. She had a small window where she could reach him by phone while it was morning in Europe. She was about to cum when she heard him answer, "Hey babe!"

Matt and Summer returned to their room and locked the connecting suite door. They immediately headed to the bedroom. Summer stripped down to her white lacy bra and underwear. Her skin was slightly burnt from their day in the sun. Her dark nipples were visible through the lacy bra material.

Matt undressed slowly, "I don't know why you wanted to stay. That was so stupid."

Summer ran her hand through his hair and rubbed his muscular chest as he pulled his boxers off, his hard cock springing free.

"It was kind of fun. What's the big deal? Just a drunk Vegas thing, nobody cares. You looked hot, standing there with your dick out."

Summer kissed him aggressively, pulling him down on top of her on the bed.

Matt roughly slid her underwear to the side, pushing his cock all the way inside her soaking wet pussy in one thrust.

"Ohhh, so good. Fuck your wife, Matt.'

Matt pushed into her rhythmically, she met his thrusts with raised hips.

"Your pussy is so wet, babe."

"Your dick feels so good, babe. Oh yes, yes. Matt, I am going to cum. Yes, yes, yes, ahhh. I'm cumming. I needed you inside me so bad. Fuck that feels good. Keep fucking me."

Matt was amazed at the quickness of her orgasm, he whispered in her ear, "That was fast. You never cum that fast. Was it the contest?"

He felt Summer shrug beneath him in the dark as he continued to fuck her, "You know I get so horny when i'm drunk but yeah I guess the contest made me horny too."

Matt was jealous and still mad that he got roped into the contest, "So you were thinking about other dicks while I am fucking you? On our wedding night?"

Hearing the seriousness in his voice, Summer replied softly, "Well you know. It's like if you had three girls show you their tits. Wouldn't that make you horny? Especially if they were like really big tits? We both know you are a boob man."

Matt was annoyed again, "What? It's not the same. I don't know. I'm just...whatever. Whose dick were you thinking of just now?"

"Nobody in particular. Just seeing three hard dicks got me thinking about sex. Sex with you of course. It's natural. You are overthinking it."

"Maybe, but you seemed to be staring at everyone's dick but mine."

Summer giggled, "Of course, silly. I know exactly what yours looks like and feels like. I never saw anyone else's hard dick, just out hanging out there, with the lights on. Of course I looked. I was curious. Don't be mad. Just keep fucking me babe, I love you."

Matt felt Summer still grinding into him and he was getting close to cumming. Lost in the moment, he was enjoying listening to her talk.

Matt whispered, "Whose dick did you like more?"

Summer felt like it was a trap question, "I don't know. Didn't think about that. Just thought they were nice and hard."

Matt pushed for an answer, "Which one?"

Summer felt him thrust harder as he asked, she breathlessly said, "I liked them both. I don't know what you want me to say. You saw how big they were. Kevin's was just huge. I had no idea my brother had such a big cock."

Matt increased his pace, Summer moaned beneath him, "Which one would you fuck if you could?"

Summer was going to cum again soon, "Fuck, you feel so good inside me. I don't know. It's my brother and your dad."

"Just pretend they aren't, which one?"

Summer was nearing climax, "I'd fuck them both then, both of their cocks are so nice. Both look like they would be fun."

Matt felt like his balls would explode from her response, "Yeah, but which one would you pick first?"

Summer was cumming, "Oh Matt, I'm cumming. Oh my god, fuck. You made me cum again with your dick."

Matt repeated, "Which one would you pick first?"

Summer wanted Matt to cum, she moaned, "Kevin's was just so big, I don't think I could fuck him first. I'd fuck your dad first. It looks like it would feel really good. Is that what you want to hear? C'mon. Cum for me babe."

Matt pulled out, spraying his cum across Summer's stomach. She grabbed his dick and pulled it until he collapsed on top of her and they laid there in the dark kissing and catching their breath.

In the suite next door, Amber laid on her back, naked, her husband slowly making love to her. John looked down at his moaning wife in the dimly lit bedroom and said, "That contest has you riled up tonight. It wouldn't be because of a certain someone's big dick would it?"

Amber moaned, rubbing her husband's chest, "I can't believe the size of that thing. I thought he might be packing down there but that was just...ugh. Fuck me."

"What made you think he was packing down there?"

Amber rubbed her husband's arms, chest and shoulders as she answered, "I came back to the table with cake, I was looking down at the table to place it down and Kevin was sitting there next to me. He was wearing loose pants so I hadn't noticed anything before but just then they were bunched tight the way he was sitting and it looked like the outline of his dick was halfway down his leg. So I pretended to fuss with my plate for a minute to make sure I was seeing right. It looked almost fake, I couldn't believe it. After that I decided to call him Peewee, thinking he would start bragging about it. He brags and talks about everything else but I admit I had no idea he'd challenge everyone to a dick-off."

"My plotting little wife. So that's why you invited him back."

Amber pushed her hips out, meeting her husband's slow rhythm. She whispered, "I was hoping he would get mad and offer up the contest again."

"So you wanted to see it."

Amber grunted, "Yes. I wanted to see it."

John felt flushed with heat. The fact his wife wanted to see a much younger man's big cock was stimulating. John kissed her neck and ears, then whispered, "What about Matt? Why did you rope him in?"

"I could tell by the look on his face he was going to leave and I know how much you were enjoying Summer's company, or at least her tits."

John laughed, kissed his wife and thrust into her again, "Was I that obvious?"

"To anyone with a pair of eyes. She seemed to like your attention though. I think you were the reason she wanted to stay and watch the contest. I figured you'd enjoy whipping your big dick out and showing it to her."

John laughed, "I guess we were both being naughty tonight. Must be Vegas and the drinks. You're right about showing Summer my cock, but I certainly didn't expect to be shown up like that by her brother though. That was an impressive dick."

Amber moaned again, "Impressive? Oh my god, it was insane. So long and thick, it had veins running through it. The head was huge and it got even thicker at the base. I never imagined..."

"You think you could handle a cock like his?"

Amber turned her head, letting John kiss her neck, "Hmmm...Ummm...I don't know, it's just so much bigger and thicker than yours. It looks like it would hurt my little pussy. I don't know. It might be too much for me."

John prodded more, whispering, "But you would like to try, wouldn't you?"

Amber was silent, looking down at John's chest and abs, his cock sliding in and out of her. She looked up, gazing into John's eyes, "Yes, I think I would."

John's heart skipped a beat, "What about Matt, did you get a look at his dick, or were you too busy drooling over Kevin?"

"My poor Matt, he looked so disappointed. He probably feels bad, but he was no slouch either. He had a nice dick. He was shaved, his dick was a perfect shape with a little curve to it. A younger, smaller version of your dick but with bigger balls."

John kissed her on the lips, "You really got a good look didn't you?"

Amber moaned, "Oh yeah. They were right there. Young men with rock hard cocks. How could I not? I've never seen another hard cock but yours. And they were so close and so hard."

John thrust into her harder, making her moan loudly, "Three big hard dicks, got you hot, didn't it?"

"Yes, yes, oh god. I'm cumming, babe. Your dick feels so good inside me. Yes, god, three hard dicks. Right in front of me. God, I love Vegas."

Amber and John spent the morning recovering from the night of drinking. Later they grabbed a late lunch with Matt, Summer, and Becky where they all decided to hang in and rehydrate until they went to the club at eight o'clock. When they returned, they just relaxed in the room until there was a knock at the door.

"Did you order room service?"

John replied, "Not me, maybe just housekeeping. Tell them to come back later."

Amber opened the door and was greeted by a bellman holding a short white dress on a hanger covered in plastic.

"Mrs. Piazza? I was asked to deliver this dress to your room along with this."

The bellman handed her an envelope. Amber grabbed some money for a tip then brought the dress and card inside.

John raised an eyebrow and asked, "Did you buy that? Looks a little short."

Amber said, "No. Weird. There's a card."

Amber opened the envelope and began reading out loud, "Mrs. P, Please wear this dress tonight. It will be the first of my requests. Signed K."

John laughed, "Well that son of a bitch. Sending my wife a dress, trying to dress her like a slut."

Amber grinned and said seriously, "I think you are right, it looks too small. What should I do? I didn't really think he'd follow up on the bet."

John shrugged, "The hell with it. Try it on. Maybe you'll like it."

John admired his wife's body as she stripped down to just her underwear, her large B breasts hung evenly, with large dark areola and small nipples. She stepped into the dress and slid it up taking her time working her breasts in and getting the straps over her shoulders. The fabric stretched and formed tightly to her body but it was short, just barely covering her hips and ass, leaving her legs fully exposed. Amber fiddled with the dress in the mirror, with no bra, her nipples and breasts were clearly outlined. She was looking uncomfortable but John thought she looked sexy as hell.

John smiled behind her and playfully smacked her ass, "Damn, you look hot in that honey but I can almost see your cooch it's so short"

Amber grimaced, "That's what that bastard was going for. He either wants me uncomfortable walking around half naked or to concede so he can gloat all night. I don't know. I think I can get a sheer bra on under this. Let me get a shower and we will see."

Matt, Becky, and Summer waited at the bar near the lobby for Matt's mom and dad to come down so they could get a ride to the Omnia. They stood around making small talk, Matt was still feeling extremely awkward from the night before. Matt was leaning with his back against the bar, facing his sister and new wife when he noticed a woman walking down the hall in a skin tight white dress that revealed her entire legs and clung tight to her chest leaving little to the imagination. He could see she had blonde hair up in a bun and large gold earrings. He tried not to let his wife see him ogling this hot woman coming towards them, so he looked away. When he glanced back he saw she was walking straight towards him and it was his mother.

Matt muttered, "What the fuck?"

Becky and Summer turned to see what he was looking at.

Becky threw her hands up, "Damn Mom, are we going to a strip club? Were you out of lingerie and decided this was the next best thing?"

Summer's eyes went wide, "Wow, that is some dress. I think it looks great on you."

Matt tried not to stare at his mom's body but he thought of Kevin and his advice on compliments.

"Mom, I think you look amazing. Beautiful."

His mom smiled and cocked her head, "Aww. Thanks, honey. And just to let everyone know. I didn't pick this out. This is part of my punishment for Kevin winning the contest. He sent it to my room. I bet he thinks I'll chicken out, but here I am. Grab me a drink quickly. I'm gonna need it, it seems I am getting a lot of looks."

Summer, Becky, John, and Matt looked around the small bar area and noticed almost every male in the place had their eyes on Amber.

When the group finally arrived at Omnia, the hostess guided them over to their table. It was early and the dimly lit club was just starting to get a crowd. Loud dance music pumped through the speakers. When they got to the horseshoe shaped table adjacent to the dance floor, Kevin jumped up yelling, "No way, you actually wore it. I can't believe it. I gotta say, you look exquisite Mrs. P. Hey everyone else looks nice too."

Becky was suddenly feeling overdressed, she had worn a long black skirt with a white blouse and black heels that she felt looked classy but the rest of the club patrons were scantily clad, her mom possibly the most scantily clad. She thought Kevin looked sharp in black slacks and short sleeved white button down, but she would never tell him that. She was hoping he wouldn't be as annoying as the previous night but she doubted it.

Amber slid into the booth first, Matt watched as her dress rode all the way up revealing her silver colored satin underwear to everyone nearby, the low cut of the dress supplied a great view as her cleavage bounced as she hopped into her seat. He thought the dress was scandalous and he couldn't believe his mom was wearing it. How could this be the same woman who wore a skirt to her ankles and a turtleneck to church all those years? He kept reminding himself to stop staring. Summer looked beautiful in a much more conservative black dress that was not low cut at all, she seemed annoyed with him after catching him staring at his mother multiple times. They ordered some light appetizers, ate and drank, trying different mixers with the vodka bottle they had ordered. As usual, Kevin was the loudest of the group. Matt looked over at Becky and could see she was annoyed as he was but it didn't seem to bother his dad or Summer at all. His mom also seemed to be enjoying his banter.