Vegas Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was bored of sitting around, "Matt, let's go dance."

Kevin nodded his head, "Yeah, let's go tear up the dance floor for a bit. Mrs. P you in?"

Matt didn't really want to as he wasn't really much of a dancer, "You go ahead. I'll watch you from here."

Amber motioned to let her out of the booth and said, "Sure, I'll go dance. John, don't leave Summer to dance alone. Let's go."

Matt and Becky watched as the foursome took a short walk to the dance floor, their mom trying to pull down on her dress as it rode up to her ass as she walked.

Becky laughed, "Oh my god, that dress!"

Matt grumbled, "She shouldn't have worn it. The bet was stupid anyway."

Becky nodded, "Yeah. She seems to enjoy it though. What's gotten into Mom? She's like a wild woman and Dad is...like ok with it."

Matt agreed, "Definitely acting differently. Almost like she's been set free."

Becky laughed, "Like you set your junk free last night?"

Matt blushed a deep red, "I'm sorry about that, I don't know what to say, I was drunk. I tried to get out of it."

"I was telling Steve that you tried to get out but Mom and Summer weren't having it"

Matt jerked his head up, "Wait, you told Steve?"

"Sure did. Why wouldn't I?"

Matt put his head in his hands, "Oh my god. I'm even more embarrassed now. What happened to the old Vegas slogan? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? What exactly did you tell him?"

"Told him you guys got drunk and had a dick measuring contest."

"Jesus, what did he say?"

Becky shook her head, "He was all about it. Eight months with no sex is driving him nuts, so he wanted details. He was asking if I saw everyone's hard dicks, did I like it? What did they look like?"

Matt was uncomfortable with the conversation but curious, "What did you tell him?"

Becky leaned in and said softly, "I told him you were right in front of me and whipped out the biggest dick I'd ever seen."

Matt perked up, grinning, "Really? You're just fucking with me now."

Becky shook her head again, "No, it's true. Well it was true until I saw Dad's and that log Kevin is carrying around."

Matt was flustered, "I already feel bad enough and you are just fucking with me now."

Becky looked at him innocently, "I'm not. I'm serious, I swear. You are bigger than my first two boyfriends and much bigger than Steve. You are doing well in that area, Summer should be happy."

Matt tried to contain his smile, "What else did Steve say?"

Becky waved her hand flippantly, "Oh you know. Dirty talk. Guys are all the same. Sex, sex, sex. He wanted to know if I took any pics and he made me tell him which one I liked the best and some other stuff."

Matt gulped, "What did you say?"

Becky punched his shoulder playfully, "I'm not saying. If it's you, you'll get a big head and think you are the man. If not, you'll get all sad-faced and pouty. I guess you'll just never know."

Matt laughed, "Ha. you are probably right."

Becky turned, "Look at Mom."

Matt looked over to see her dancing closely with Kevin. Matt thought she was all legs and tits in that dress. He noticed Kevin had one hand on her hip.

Matt said seriously, "Should we be worried about her?"

Becky shrugged, "Looks like dad doesn't care. He's all about your new wife."

Matt looked at Summer dancing with her dad, it seemed innocuous to him. They were a foot apart and just seemed to be having fun.

As the song ended, the dancing foursome returned to the table and Summer scooted in next Matt, his dad behind her. Amber excused herself to the bathroom and Kevin went searching for a waitress. Kevin returned and sat next to John at the end of the table opposite Becky. When Amber returned she motioned for Kevin to slide over but Kevin just patted his lap with his big hand and said, "I saved you a seat right here, Mrs. P. We got blowjobs on the way."

Amber cocked her head thinking she misheard, "Excuse me?"

Kevin said, "Blowjobs. It's a shot. We are going to do some."

Amber nodded, "Oh ok. A shot. That's fine. You can still slide over, I'm not sitting on your lap."

Kevin frowned, "Alright, so you are reneging on the bet. Damn, and we almost made it through the night."

Amber grabbed his shoulder to stop him from sliding over, "John, is it ok?"

Becky, Matt, and Summer all looked at John expectantly. John nonchalantly took a sip of his vodka, "You made the bet, I'm fine with it. Not a big deal."

Amber plopped down on Kevin's lap. Giving everyone at the table a view up her dress as straddled his thigh. There was awkward silence for a few seconds until the waitress arrived with six shots on a tray.

Kevin pounded his hand on the table, "Yes! The blowjobs are here."

He passed the shots around with one hand as his other hand held on to Amber's hip. Matt couldn't help but stare at that hand, thinking about his mom's pussy grinding into Kevin's thigh as she leaned back into him. His giant cock most likely pressed against her leg. He quickly grabbed the shot and drank, wiping the whip cream from his lips. Becky was having the same thoughts as Matt. What had been playful before now seemed a bit more serious. She wondered what her mom was up to. John could feel his dick hardening as he watched his wife straddling the younger man's leg. He thought about Kevin's big dick and whether his wife could feel it pressing against her.

Summer was now nervous. She felt her brother was pushing too far with Matt's mom. She glanced at Matt's dad sitting next to her and wondered what he was thinking. Feeling bad for him, she grabbed his arm and said, "C'mon. Let's do these shots together."

As Amber reached for her shot, Kevin said, "Hold on. You have to do it the correct way."

Amber turned and looked at him, their faces inches apart "Ok, what do you mean?"

"You keep the shot on the table. Lean down, pick it up with your lips, throw your head back and drink. That's why they call it a blowjob. That and the whip cream."

Amber's eyes went wide in realization, "Ohh, ok. I can do that."

Becky said, "No Mom, don't do it."

Amber waved her off. Leaning down over the table, wrapped her lips around the tall thin shot glass and threw her head back, downing it. Kevin whooped behind her as she shook her hips, doing a little dance in his lap.

Summer said, "Well done! I thought for sure you'd spill it."

Everyone laughed it off, relaxing, and the night progressed. Amber spent another half an hour on Kevin's lap before they all danced again. Matt and Becky even danced for a bit. After the bottle was gone and everyone was feeling tipsy they discussed whether to call it a night.

Matt looked at Summer, "I'm ready to head back."

Summer frowned, "Oh, I'm having fun. Let's hang out a little longer."

Amber suggested, "We could head back to the rooms again. They restocked the mini bar."

Kevin chimed in, "That sounds like fun. I can think of another command for Mrs. P, the day isn't over yet."

John nodded, "I could use a break from this loud music, let's do it."

Becky said, "It's closer to my bed, I'm in."

Arriving back at the hotel, they mixed up some drinks and played music on the bluetooth speaker. They spent some time on the balcony, chatting, soaking in the desert air, and the views. A few minutes later, Amber grabbed John and asked if she could speak to him for a moment.

As they closed the bedroom door, John said, "What's up, babe?"

Amber stepped in and kissed him, looking up at her husband, "He just whispered one last request."

John cocked his head, "Oh, okay. What is it now?"

Amber giggled, not able to meet his eyes, "He wants a blowjob, not the shot either."

John felt his dick twitch and his heart race, he remained calm and said, "I assume you told him no but since you are bringing it up, I guess you aren't against it?"

Amber hugged him, pressing her face into his chest, "I told him to fuck off but I don't know. We have all these fantasies lately, our sex is amazing. Then there is the porn we watch and talk about, and he is like a real live porn star. You saw. I don't know. I guess it's whether we ever want to make those fantasies real or just keep them as fantasies."

John squeezed his wife tight, not sure what he wanted, "So you just blow him? Just like that? What exactly did he say?"

Amber looked at him, she could feel his dick pressing against her, she knew the idea was turning him on. She then nervously said, "He whispered to me on the balcony that his final request is for a blowjob, on the couch. He said he wants everyone to watch me do it."

John choked out, "Did he now? The balls on that kid. Listen babe, I know deep down I will love every second of it. If you want to do it. I support you."

John knew he meant it as he said it. Having every man in the club stare at his wife's body made him love her and want her even more. To see her pleasure a younger man would drive him wild.

Amber let out a deep breath, "Oh fuck, really? I want to do it. Yes. Definitely. I need to tell Matt and Becky so they can leave."

They broke their embrace, John smiled at his sexy little wife, "Ok."

Amber smiled back, "Ok, deep breaths. Let's go."

They went back into the living room area. Kevin sat on the sectional on one side, Summer and Matt on the other side. John grabbed a drink and sat between Summer and Kevin. Becky was across from them in a high back chair.

Amber motioned for Becky to come over, brought her into the bedroom and closed the door.

Becky looked perplexed, "What's up, Mom?"

Amber took a breath, resolved her will, "I think you should head back to your room for the night."

Becky crossed her arms and cocked her head, "Why?"

"Well, something is about to happen with Kevin and I, and it's probably not something you'll want to see."

Becky uncrossed her arms, "Mom! Are you serious? What are you going to do with him? It was just a bet. Tell him to fucken leave."

Amber steeled herself, "To be clear, I'm not asking permission. Your father and I already discussed. I am doing this, it's Vegas, I'm having fun, and I am giving you the chance to leave."

Becky said angrily, "Why not do whatever this is later when nobody is around? Are you guys swingers or exhibitionists now?"

Amber looked her in the eyes, "We've never done anything like this but we want to now. It's just a blowjob. I'm only telling you because Kevin wanted me to do it while everyone watched. I told him no way and he said you would all stay if given the option. Now you can just leave, prove him wrong, and not see it."

Becky looked thoughtful yet angry, "Yeah, I bet he wants us all to watch. He sure does seem to love himself. Anyway, I'm not leaving Mom. Guess I should grab another drink for the show."

Becky headed towards the door, when Amber said, "Send your brother in please."

Becky walked into the living room area and motioned her brother into his adjoining suite.

Matt saw she looked frazzled and asked, "What?"

"Mom wants to talk to you. She's gonna tell you that she's blowing Kevin as part of their bet. She's gonna do it right there on the couch."

Matt's jaw dropped, "You're serious right now?"

"As a heart attack. She offered me the chance to leave. You should get Summer and head to bed."

Matt wasn't sure he wanted to leave, the idea of seeing his mom in that dress giving a blowjob to Kevin was intriguing. He finally asked, "Ok, are you leaving too?"

Becky said, "No, I am staying."

Matt squinted, "What? Why?"

Becky seemed taken aback by the question, the truth was she wanted to watch, "I don't know, I just am. I'll make sure nothing bad happens. Maybe it's just a drunk midlife crisis thing and she won't do it."

Matt just nodded, "I'll go talk to Mom."

Matt entered the bedroom and closed the door. His mother was in front of the full length mirror carefully applying red lipstick.

Amber was having trouble looking him in the eye, "Look, Matt..."

Matt interrupted, "I already talked to Becky. You are an adult, if Dad is ok with it, then do what makes you happy."

Amber hugged him, pressing her body tight against his, "Thank you for understanding, I hope you don't think less of me. I'll wait until you and Summer leave."

Matt decided he wouldn't even tell Summer, he wanted desperately to watch. As he headed towards the door he said, "We are staying."

Amber wasn't surprised at her children's reactions. She was fairly certain that Kevin was right and they would choose to stay and watch if given the choice but she needed to give them that option. Amber knew that Becky wanted to see Kevin's dick again, what girl wouldn't? Amber had also noticed Matt staring at her all night. Not just staring, but ogling her body. She caught him multiple times staring at her cleavage and looking up her dress when she sat on Kevin's lap. Once she realized he was checking out her body, she purposely leaned over more and let her dress ride up without adjusting it to give him a better view. She smiled at how naughty she had been.

Prior to the Vegas trip she had never had sexual thoughts about her son but seeing his hard cock and big balls had changed all that. By the way Matt looked at her all night, the dress she was wearing seemed to have him thinking the same thoughts. She considered the ramifications of what she was about to do and thought about backing out for a moment, but she couldn't pass this up. John had told her to do it, Becky and Matt were ok with it, and she wanted to touch Kevin's big dick in the worst way. She adjusted her dress and strode into the living room area. Amber ignored all the eyes on her and sat between her husband and Kevin, but closer to Kevin. So close their thighs touched.

Kevin leaned his head back looking over at her, "There you are, thought maybe you were backing out on our bet."

Amber looked at him closely, his green eyes, chiseled jaw, broad chest, big hands, and thought what a sexy man he was. She needed to see his dick again, to touch it this time. Her nervousness drifted away as she said loudly, "Well, what are you waiting for? Whip it out."

Summer was in mid-sentence, talking to Matt, when she heard Amber ask Kevin to whip it out. She turned wide-eyed in surprise, her eyes now glued to Kevin and Amber along with everyone else's. Kevin stood, towering over the seated Amber and unbuttoned his shirt, with a huge smile said, "You don't need to tell me twice."

Amber gazed up at him as he removed his shirt, staring at his muscular chest and smooth abs. Kevin undid his belt as he kicked off his shoes. He then dropped his trousers, carefully folding them as Amber stood mesmerized below him. Pulling his boxer briefs down, his soft cock hung well below his balls at eye level with Amber. Finally she leaned forward grabbing his big cock underhanded with her right hand she pulled on his length. She jerked him slowly, watching in awe as his cock grew and grew until he was fully erect. She then began sucking the head of his dick noisily, while using both hands on his shaft. She bobbed on his cock for minutes while Kevin gripped her hair, motioning her head back and forth on his cock. Amber seemed oblivious to everyone else in the room, her focus was solely on Kevin and his big cock. She could only fit a few inches of his cock in her mouth because he was so thick. Handling his big dick was making her pussy wet. Her eyes gazed up at Kevin while her hand worked his length for the next couple of minutes, occasionally fondling his balls.

Kevin looked around the room as everyone was fixated on Amber sucking his hard dick. He saw that Becky and Summer seemed to be gazing longingly at his dick, Matt looked shocked, and John seemed unsure. Kevin was nearing orgasm and began pulling on her head more roughly fucking her face. Her firm grip with both hands was bringing him to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. P. You suck a good dick. I am going to cum."

Amber sucked him even harder until she felt him spasm and groan. She held him tightly in her mouth as he shot streams of cum that splashed into the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop, his hot cum pouring down her throat. She kept pulling him and sucking until he was drained.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing. I never came that quick from a blowjob before."

Amber stood and went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of water and downed it.

Kevin began getting dressed. Amber walked back in the living room area, grabbed John by the hand and walked towards the bedroom, "Ok, the show's over. Give us some privacy now."

Becky headed for the door quickly, feeling the need to get to her room and touch herself again. Matt and Summer walked silently to their room and closed the door. Kevin dressed in the room alone and left.

The following day, Matt sat on the couch next to his dad in the connected suites. They made awkward small talk as they watched a baseball game on the tv while they waited for the girls to finish getting dressed. It was the first time they had been together since the night before. The girls had gone out for lunch and shopping, Matt had just hung out in his room and ordered room service. His dad was acting normally, as if his wife wasn't giving a blow job to another man on this very couch last night. He was cool and calm as always, he behaved as if it didn't happen or didn't matter.

His dad got up saying, "You want a beer? I think my hangover is finally gone, I am grabbing one."

Matt was still hurting from the night before but shrugged, "Sure, why not? We could be here all night waiting for them to get ready."

Minutes later, Matt's mother emerged from the bedroom wearing a gold colored dress that was the same dress as the night before besides the color. Her hair was pulled up in a bun with stray curls hanging down across her face. The dress was just as tight and revealing, pressing tightly against her breasts and hips. Matt gulped, "Did you lose another bet?"

His Dad whistled, "Damn, honey, I like that one even better than the white one. You look hot."

Matt was about to agree when Summer stepped nervously into the room wearing the same skin tight gold dress as his mother. The tight low cut dress accentuated her large breasts, they were nearly bursting from the top, her nipples slightly visible through the shiny material. Her long brown hair hung below her shoulder in waves. Matt noticed she was wearing far more makeup than usual as well. Her lips were painted a dark red and her green eyes seemed to sparkle.

John whistled for a second time, "Whoa, you guys are going to turn heads all night."

Summer turned to the left and right, letting Matt and John see how the dress hugged her hips and barely covered her ass, "How does it look, Matt?"

Matt choked out, "You look amazing, really, but you can't wear that. Why is it so small? It doesn't leave much to the imagination."

There was a knock at the door as Summer said, "It's much more than I wear at the pool and you are ok with that, right?"

John answered the door, "Triplets," as Becky walked in wearing the same dress. Tallest of the three girls, Matt thought her legs seemed to go on for days and her C-cup breasts were also bursting from the top, just a bit smaller than Summer's.

Matt shook his head, "You too? What the hell is going on? When did you guys plan this?"

Becky laughed, "We talked about it last night, figured we would make the last night in Vegas memorable."

Becky handed Matt her phone, "Here, take a picture of the three of us before we go out."

Matt took photos of the girls as they posed with their hands on their hips, then another where they faced sideways, and even another with their backs to the camera. The girls giggled as he snapped photos of their asses, their heads turned towards the camera. John whistled and clapped the whole time. Finally they headed out the door to catch a ride to Omnia.