Venetian Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. Men, do not harm this one. I'd hate to see this beauty marred by cuts and beatings that result in scarring or permanent damage."

"Thank you Sir. I bid you farewell until the auction," with that the swordsman left the room to hide around the corner in order to see who was to use the beauty next.

The beauty is led out of the room by a masked man in a red cape, with 2 masked men in black capes following behind. The swordsman follows, yet remains far enough behind so as to not be detected. He watches which room they enter. He waits, hidden until the man leading the painted girl leaves. He moves in closer to watch the three, now alone in the room. He watches as the men tie the beauty to the bed. Both men unbutton their trousers. One climbs on the bed at her head and holding her head, shoves his pecker between her ruby lips.

The second man climbs on the bed at her back. He pulls her hips up so she's on her hands and knees. He shoves his cock into her pussy. They develop a rhythm rocking her back and forth. She can rock on both dicks. Back on the one behind her and then forward, which allows her go down on the man in front of her. She licks and sucks as her tongue presses up on the nerves on the underside of his pecker. "That's it girl. Take that cock. Wrapping her long blond hair around his hand, he commands "Take it all down your throat."

"Take it bitch. God, your pussy is so tight. Let me try that asshole of yours." He pulls out and rams his hard cock deep into her asshole. "Damn, this ass is tight. It's never been used. Take it all the way," he says, slapping her cheeks hard. "You should feel her mouth. It's so warm. She sucks well," he growled as he pulls her head until her nose presses against his belly.

The swordsman finds himself in an unusual situation. He's getting aroused, watching her being used by these men while his hand massages his pecker through his trousers. But the other half of him wants to rip the men in half for using this blond. The man at the head of the bed erupts into her mouth, holding her head so she swallows all of it.

As that man is tucking his dick back into trousers, the man behind her explodes into her ass. "Go wash up girl," he says as he smacks her on the ass. He tucks his cock into his pants and slides off the bed. He walks over to the girl and attaches her leash back on. "You ready my friend?" he asks the other masked man.

"Aye, let's return her to the room. We don't wish to keep other men waiting." The swordsman quietly yet hastily removes himself for the situation and hides again in the adjacent hallway. The two men lead the naked beauty whose makeup is a little smudged from rubbing against one of the men's belly. The girl is led into the room. The swordsman quickly climbs the staircase to walk onto the overlooking balcony. When the girl is taken by a masked man in the red cape, she is led to the center of the room, surrounded by all the masked men.

"Does anyone else wish to use this girl before the auction begins?"

The men in the circle all seem to decline the use of the girl. One man replies "I don't need to use her. I can see she is a fine specimen and I can train her to my liking."

"Aye, she is at that. I too will bid for her without using her. I will be able to have her trained and if she doesn't learn quickly, my whip will teach her."

Over and over, around the circle the men decline using her. Some have been busy all night with the girls and young men in the other rooms where the party began and are no longer in need of satisfaction or are too tired for another fucking of a female. The night has gone into early morning and they all wish to get home before the sun rises. "Then before she is on the block, how was she found by those who used her?"

"She is a fine piece of meat. She fucks well and her ass is tight. I may have broken her."

"She sucks well. She knows the use of her tongue to satisfy my pecker."

Then from above a deep voice is heard. "I was the first to use her and I broke her in. I believe her virginal blood was left on the sheets. She fucks very well, in both her pussy and her ass."

"Now then, she is on the block. I will start the bidding at 500 lira. What do you say?"

"I will bid the 500 lira."

"I will make that 550."

"650 lira."

"I bid 800 lira," said the man whose cock she had sucked in the last room she was in.

"I bid 1000 lira," said the man who fucked her in the last room with the second man.

"1100 lira."

"1500."

"2500."

"10,000 lira," came from above and as all the men look upward to see the man who spoke these words, the swordsman bounds over the railing of the balcony and lands on his feet inside the room. As he walks to the center of the men, he speaks "Is there anyone to challenge this?"

"Aye," says one of the men who when last seen was fucking the ass of a girl on her hands and knees with her wrists buckled to the table. "I challenge you. I will bid 11,500 lira."

"Is that the highest you will go?"

"If you wish to bid 13,000 lira, I will bid 15,000 lira but no higher."

Then my bid for 15,500 lira will be the last bid on this beauty."

"Does anyone wish to bid higher than the 15,500 lira for her?" says the host of the party. He waits. "Going once. Going twice. She is now sold to the swordsman for 15,500 lira. However, before you take possession of your property. We would like to see your face."

"My face does not matter. It is a masquerade, is it not?"

"That is true. Do you wish her to be bathed before you take her?"

"No, she will be bathed at home. I do not wish to stay any longer than necessary. I wish to be home before sunrise, as I'm sure do your other guests." He took the leash in his hand and walked out of the room. The beauty followed behind him, sometimes having to hurry to keep up with his long strides. The air outside was cold. He removed his cape and wrapped her in it. Then he mounted his stallion and pulled her up in front of him. She rode sidesaddle, snuggled in his left arm and against his chest as he turned the horse and they rode away.

They didn't get far, before he slowed down to a trot in order to remove the mask from his face. He tossed the mask to the ground. He had no need of it any longer. If he were to attend another masquerade, he would prefer another mask. She gazed up into the face of the man who had purchased her. The moonlight shone down on them both. Her blonde hair and pale white skin seemed to glow and his dark face light up by the moonlight. She was surprised. She had not expected to see a dark skinned face. "You're a Moor." Then as she had seen his sword before, "You're the Moor swordsman from Genoa. I have heard of you. You are a free man."

"That I am and as mine, you shall never be. I will keep you with me but never again will you suffer the treatment you did tonight. You will remain in my bed and only my bed. I will not share a beauty such as you with another man." He leaned down to kiss her. For the first time, she understood her fate. She would always feel the touch of this Moor; his lips on hers, his hands on her, and his cock will belong only in her body. She knew she would love this man and knew in her heart he would love her one day.

12