All Comments on 'Vengeance'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Progressing nicely

You weren't to rough on him and he slowly excepting his new position so it seems. Very nice :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GET A GUN AND SHOOT THE ABUSIVE BITCH AND GET A LIFE.

1* Because there is no lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he called the Police

And while you were in jail for felony assault, he divorced you and kept 90% of the assets. How's that working out for you now bitch? A "1". For not a single imaginative, clever thing in it. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
crap

what is this crap with little short one page stories? Wait until you have something to post before taking up our time. This could have been a reasonably good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great 2 Stories!

I love your start. I rated 4 stars. 5 for a bit more lenghth and detail. Please ignore the clowns that take the time to read a story with a chastity or femdom tag then leave a negative comment. Who has that kind of time lol. I feel they must secretly want it but are afraid! Keep up the great writing. And if these are true, your sub hub is a lucky man. Thanks for sharing!

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
Great

I new there are women who know their place as the one who is the only one who should be in charge. Most men should be subs, and serve their mistresses as they are told. Mine has served me nude in my home since we were engaged. It has created an atmosphere of happiness.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The problem with this crap?

Not that it's unrealistic. (It is a fictional story so I suppose little Green Men could land and take over the world). But that it's so one sided. We understand what the wife gets from the relationship. She gets to humiliated and torture him. But why is he there and why does he stay? It makes no sense. Nothing clever about the writing. Certainly nothing erotic. Not entertaining. Why bother? This was simply a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then he stood up

And proceeded to beat the holy hell out of her. As she lay broken and bleeding on the floor he told her to get out. She was divorced in less than 2 months. You should understand men have both pride and self respect and won't stand for this nonsense. She's lucky he didn't kill her and dump the body. It happens all the time in real life. And this was just a crappy fictional story.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SYMBIOTIC RELATION SHIPS

masochist and sadist, they will survive, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who took her to the hospital?

When her husband stood up, took one swing and broke her jaw. You didn't think he was just going to stand by and let the cunt demean, degrade and humiliate him, did you?

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous