All Comments on 'Vengeance Ch. 03'

by Evolution20XX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Start with the rationalization..

Why is it, when someone is trying to explain unexplainable actions (ie. adultery) they feel the need to justify their actions. "If it wasn't you it would have been someone else" or "I loved her..."...Bullshit. I think the author read the comments on the first story and tried to make the protagonist a bit more sympathetic. Didn't work. The lady's death IS on his head. The husband may have pulled the trigger but the asshole protagonist put the gun in his hand. Truth is, for every action there is a reaction. If you chose to fuck whosoever you please, there might just be some people who object to that, regardless of the reasons your little mind creates to justify your actions. If he wants revenge, he should consider killing the person really responsible, himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typical!

Nothing is ever a black man's fault,family, adultery, drugs,alchol,whatever. Bullshit story!

Evolution20XXEvolution20XXover 15 years agoAuthor
Re: Typical!

Spoken like a true racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor antihero

I cannot feel sympathy for your main character, only wait for someone to take him out. His actions of bedding another man's wife were despicable. He shows no remorse, only misguided anger. He needs to look in a mirror. I'm rooting for the ex-husband to kill him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm.

Why can't people just read the story without making moral judgments of the characters. If you don't like it, don't read it.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Interesting Series***

Thanks for chapter 03.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous