All Comments on 'Vengeance For His Wife's Infidelity'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

And Walt was certain that BTB was the answer to her infidelity.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 month ago

Good story. I think Walt may have went over board . It seems as if he was looking for her he did still love her and could have worked something out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't even know how to react to this story. I mean, he never would have known if she hadn't confessed. They could have had counseling or something, instead he basically turned himself into some weird combination of a cuckold and pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an asshole! It started off okay and the husband did right dumping the first slut and beat her lover's ass, but the second revenge made no sense. Either take her back or dump her, why go through all the emotion and anguish. He pretty much burned himself. Her actions didn't make any sense either, she tells all these guys to fuck off but fucks them anyway? Why would she confess, apologize, then cheat again in front of him? Don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What the hell are you trying to say Bullrider14? Your comment must have gotten garbled somehow.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 month ago

She’d still be at home if he’d answered her plea to get her home.

Why did he put video on internet?

He didn’t get get ANY pussy while all this was going on. Stupid prick

Could have a second chapter of him trying to find her, or maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was a little excited when I found this story, expecting it to be a stray BTB that had just wandered away from Loving Wives. Sadly, I was deceived by the fraudulent title as this was just a giant piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So instead of him divorcing her he just makes her life miserable until she files for divorce. Well divorce was the answer, did it have to go through all that first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, that was a waste of four minutes before I stopped reading. What is wrong with you? The Answer: a lot!

BGHillmanBGHillmanabout 1 month ago

I only gave this 3 stars because I disagree with his continued abuse of her. Either figure out a way to forgive or just move on. The storytelling and sex was great!! But, in the end, I side with the girl.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Epilogue: Walt was about ten times smarter than the cheating skank slut and was three steps ahead of her. What she didn't know was that the guys fucking her on the car were part of a Mexican cartel and Walt had sold her to them for a thousand bucks. She didn't leave town like she said, nor did she put memories behind her. She now serves 10-12 men per day and her owners force her to read Walt's goodbye note every day. "You're such a stupid slut bitch Mona. You'll never have the last laugh on me. Enjoy being a whore who works for less than a dollar a day!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous