Vengeance For His Wife's Infidelity

Story Info
Walt will not forgive his wife's infidelity.
14.1k words
3.15
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Walt met the woman that he felt sure was his one-and-only. Her name was Ellen. They shared a class their freshman year at college. It all started with contrived chit-chat designed to charm more than communicate. Soon the two were with each other all of the time. They had grown very close over the fall semester.

By winter, they were pawing each other like sex-hungry dogs in his dorm room. Walt would never forget that special Friday evening when their lust rose to all new heights and soon, they were stripping each other of their clothes. Soon naked, the touching and stroking continued to a fever pitch. It was interrupted by Walt's roommate returning unexpectedly to the room. Walt and Ellen had shouted "Get Out!" in unison and the roommate giggled and backed out of the room.

Like most college guys his age, most of his fucking education was from Internet porn. He's imagined his plan to apply all of what he'd seen online to Ellen. He slid down her smooth, warm body until his head was at her crotch. He gently pushed her legs apart - it didn't take much as Ellen was eager to advance.

Walt buried his face into her lips and used his tongue to spread her lips. She moaned. He extended his tongue and search for her clit. He knew he had found her treasure when she gasped loudly. He wiggled his tongue and circled her clit until she was writhing with excitement.

He fingered her pussy and found that she was a virgin - her hymen still intact. Walt's cock became even stiffer as he relished the thought that his cock would be the first one to plunge into her hot young pussy. Walt felt her wetness as he licked her hymen and pressed it gently with his tongue.

The pressure on her maidenhead made her flinch while it made Walt's cock even harder as he anticipated thrusting his cock inside this fresh, new pussy. Ellen discharged more hot pussy juice and utterings encouraging Walt to "take her". He didn't need her spurring him on. He moved up her body and as he reached the point where he could kiss her, his hard cock crossed her pussy lips.

"You put it in," he whispered to her.

She reached down and found his cock. It was larger than she had imagined it to be, both longer and with more girth. She really didn't know what to expect as this was the first cock she'd ever handled. Ellen lay on her back on the dorm bed her legs spread wide and his cock in her grip. He moved a bit allowing her to direct the head of his cock at her pussy.

"There. That should be right. Does it feel right to you" she said. She was in the middle of saying "please be gentle" when passion and nature gripped Walt and he thrusted his hips forward driving his cock deep into her pussy. She let out a little squeal and realized that she was no longer a virgin.

Walt paused for only a few moments. He pushed the remaining half of his cock into her slowly and then started thrusting into her. She was starting to enjoy it all and she moaned, making her passion into sound. Walt became caught up in the situation and allowed nature to take his body. He started pounding her hard. Each stroke took him balls-deep in her tight, wet, welcoming pussy. It all became too much and he felt his cum poised to erupt.

His cock kept sliding in and out of Ellen. She kept moaning and he started to groan until he balls released their load. He still didn't stop thrusting into her. It must have been another half minute before he stopped and lowered his chest onto her breasts. They both panted in their pleasure.

Walt and Ellen spent as much of their time fucking. Walt's roommate felt banished from his own room. It became such a problem that the roommate finally refused to leave to allow them to fuck. So, they just stripped down and fucked with him in the room.

The following year, they moved into a small, crappy apartment. The crappiness didn't matter, they were together and that's all that mattered. They constantly had to hassle the landlord to send over the handy man to fix stuff, but it was cheap. Walt and Ellen were soon on a first name basis with Zach, the handyman.

Their relationship was moving to an unspoken agreement that they would most likely marry after college. They were in a good place.

That Christmas, they gone to his parents before the actual day and they Ellen has gone on alone to be with her parents. They'd planned to meet back at the apartment two days after Christmas.

Walt arrived late afternoon, slipped his key in the door and entered. The sound caught him at once. He moved down the hallway towards their bedroom where he found Ellen on her back with Zach the handyman between her legs and pumping away at her pussy. Ellen was holding the back of her knees to spread her legs as far apart as possible giving the handyman as much access as possible to her pussy.

"Fuck me you bastard," she cried out. "Fuck me like the horny bastard that you know you are."

Zach didn't seem to need any encouragement as he sunk his cock deep inside her repeatedly. Walt noticed that Zach wasn't even undressed. He still wore his work shoes and his pants and underwear were around his legs at his ankles. His t-shirt had been tossed aside making all of this seem very impromptu.

Walt estimated Zach to be a man of about forty - who seemed to try to act younger in this college community. Zach was a hairy man. Hairy legs; hairy ass, and hairy chest.

Walt was so stunned that he just stood in the doorway staring at the scene before him. His daze was broken by Zach's groans and Ellen screaming.

"I'm on the pill so I want you to cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

It was about then that Zach pulled out and started to jerk himself with the intention of squirting on her abdomen and tits.

"No, you bastard, Ellen cried. "I said cum in my pussy!"

With that Zach thrust his cock back inside Ellen and fucked her hard until he came.

Zach didn't hesitate after his cock had gushed inside of Ellen. He pulled back and backed away to the edge of the bed. When he turned and faced the door, he saw Walt blocking his escape. He couldn't react fast enough as Walt charged and pushed onto the bed on his back. Walt straddled him and began reshaping Zach's face as Zach tried, unsuccessfully, to fend Walt off.

After a couple of minutes, Walt's fists stung with pain and his assault came to a halt. He backed off of the stunned Zach. Zach finally got to his feet and pulled up his boxers and pants. He rushed from the apartment.

Walt just looked at Ellen. His pounding of Zach's face had worked off much of his rage, but he still had nothing to say to Ellen. He panted from the exertion of imposing Zach's beating.

"I'll be sleeping elsewhere," he said. Ellen nodded slowly grateful that he'd not beating her too.

Continuing, Walt said, "And just for the record, I'll never - as long as I live - put up with a slut woman like you. Never!"

By senior year, Walt had met Mona. She was wonderful and so completely different from Ellen. It was refreshing to Walt and their relationship grew. A couple of years after graduation from college, they were married and started a fine, faithful life together.

Their careers had flourished and their incomes allowed them many of the finer things in life. A nice home - even a pool - vacations in Europe, nice cars, and even a country club membership. They considered themselves lucky to have so much that was good in their life.

Walt shared his story about Ellen's betrayal and that he'd swore to himself that he'd never let another woman betray him so. Mona understood the hurt that Ellen's actions had caused Walt and promised him that her love was a faithful one.

Mona was a treat and over time Walt got to explore and appreciate every part of her. At five-seven, she had a perfect body. She was beautiful. She had large, but not porn star sized tits, a slim abdomen and hips perfect to off set her tits. Her brunette hair flowed to her shoulders and framed her face. Her pussy was tight and eager. She loved to fuck and in their years of marriage, she'd never had a "headache". They'd even experimented with locations and fantasies. When Walt asked her to get onto all fours, she never knew if he'd be fucking her pussy or her ass. But it made no difference to her as she loved it all.

Other men flirted with her. At the country club and in bars. She always smiled sweetly, appreciating the attention, but politely sent them on their way.

Late last August Walt had returned home to find his wife in the kitchen looking out to the patio and crying. Walt ran to his wife, Mona, and asked her what was wrong. Tears streamed from her eyes as she let Walt wrap his arms around her. Through the crying, she managed to get out, "I'm sorry."

It took several minutes before she calmed down to the point where she could speak.

"I'm so sorry, Walt," she said. "I've messed up everything and let you down. I had an affair. It's over now and it will never happen again."

The news shocked Walt as he had no idea that Mona was either unhappy or sleeping around. He released her from the tight embrace with which he had held her.

"Affair? What affair? Who?"

Through more crying and promises that it would never happen again, Mona formed the words that it was Charlie.

"Charlie, who the fuck is Charlie," Walt asked.

"He's the pool guy," Mona said pointing to the window. "It just kind of happened early in the summer. He knocked on the door and asked if he could use the toilet. I'd told him it would be okay. The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. Next thing I knew I was on my knees in the hallway outside the bath and he was fucking me hard. I tried to complain, but I got caught up in the whole thing. Then I was ashamed of enjoying his sex because I'd betrayed you. Walt, I love you so much."

Walt looked at Mona in disbelief. He glanced out the kitchen window and saw the pool guy skimming the pool. Releasing Mona, Walt burst through the kitchen door onto the patio.

Charlie, the pool guy, was about thirty-five, well-tanned from the job and about six foot tall. With justice to Charlie, he was a handsome young man. He was fit, with strong arms and legs. He turned to see Walt charging across the patio towards him.

"Come here you bastard!" Walt was closing the distance between him and Charlie quickly and Charlie was backing away step-by-step. "How dare you have sex with my wife. I will fucking kill you."

Walt now had Charlie within arm's reach and he grabbed his t-shirt near the neck. Charlie had dropped the pool skimmer and had his hands up. "Yeah, I did initiate the first time, but after that, she was the one asking me inside. I wasn't going to pass that up. I mean, she's hot and a great fuck.!"

Walt pulled back his right fist and landed a blow to the left side of Charlie's head which caused him to stagger backwards. He was unable to step backwards quickly enough to get his feet under his body. Charlie flailed his arms as he lost his balance and fell into the pool. When his head broke the surface, Walt yelled at him, "You are fired. Get off of my property and I'd better not see you hear again or I'll kill you."

As Charlie treaded water, he offered up a weak, "Yeah, right. Got it."

Walt reentered the kitchen slamming the door behind him. Mona was still crying and begging for forgiveness.

Walt demanded, "so, how long did this go on?"

"Basically, all summer. I'm sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I lost myself."

Walt walked away from her, and she heard him mutter "cunt" under his breath. Walt was barely out of sight when he turned and returned. "So, are you in love with the pool guy, or what?"

"No of course not. I love you, Walt. You're my husband and my everything."

"Well, explain to me how his cock slipped into your pussy and stayed there all summer?"

Mona sobbed; unable to answer.

"Well, out with it. Even when he finished fucking you, you didn't recall that I'm your 'everything'?"

Mona had never heard Walt in such an angry state. She cowered. The first time, Charlie has asked to use the toilet. Mona told him "Sure" and directed him to the bathroom. Mona had watched him closely as he crossed the room. He was a handsome man accented by his sun-bleached hair, ice blue eyes, strong but lean body and boyish good looks. Thinking back on this, Mona was now ashamed that she had thought at that moment that he'd be a great fuck.

When Charlie had left the bathroom, Mona was bent over the bed where she was folding clothes. He had come up behind her leaned over her and hugged her from behind, not letting her stand up. His hand quickly found her breast and caressed them. Her nipples hardened as a natural reaction. She didn't resist. She remembered thinking that she was flattered that this may about ten years her junior found her sexy and wanted to fondle her tits.

After a few moments, she relaxed. She felt him lift her short summer skirt and slid her panties to the floor. His fingers moved down her body from her breasts to her vagina. As he massaged her clit, she moved her legs apart giving him more access. It felt so good. She felt him doing something which, at first, she didn't understand, then she realized he was sliding his shorts and underwear down.

She realized that she was very wet and when the tip of his cock touched between her legs it was already as hard as any cock she'd ever known. In fact, Walt's cock was the only cock she'd ever known. She loved his slightly longer than seven inches and thick girth. For all of her experience, all men had the same cock.

Feeling how wet she was Charlie rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her lips. Once he found what he was looking for, he slowly eased his cock head into her. She let out a gasp. Pushing into her the rest of his length was easy given her wetness. He fucked her slowly at first. Each thrust buried his cock in her pussy stopping the advance only when his ball sack prevented him from going deeper. As they became more excited, he slid his cock out leaving only the head inside her.

"Are we going to do this again," Charlie asked before quickly thrusting his full length into her. She made no reply so he repeated it. After four times asking and plunging his cock into her, she offered up a weak "Yes!" Then he resumed fucking and brought her to a full climax. His body became tense and jerked with passion.

Charlie withdrew, slid back into his clothes, and returned to the pool.

Mona told Walt the short version that Charlie had surprised her and he was fucking her before she knew it. And, week-after-week he came back for more.

Walt's mind burned with the thought of Charlie's cock parting Mona's lips and plunging into her sweet pussy. The thought was even more painful when he imagined Charlie pumping away at Mona like some dog in the street.

All the more troubling was that Mona had not told Walt earlier, when it all started, to allow Walt to keep Charlie away from his sweet wife.

Walt looked at Mona. Words failed him. He walked from the room as Mona's sobbing faded with each of his steps.

There was no talking at the dinner table. At bedtime, Walt slipped into the bed beside Mona who was already in bed. Walt lay on his back hands to his side facing the ceiling in silence.

Mona rolled over on her side to face Walt. Her hands which were under the sheet, reached over as she lightly touched Walt's chest. This was often how their sex would start. She loved running her hands over his muscular pecks covered with fine, soft hair. She ran her fingers through the hair and when they crossed his nipples, she'd pause and pull on them. She knew that Walt like this and true to form, as she did so they perked up as little hard markers in the sea of hair.

Walt did not move or speak. Mona let her hand drift from his pecks down his abdomen following a narrow trace of hair that ran from the hair on his pecks to his pubic hair. This was the only hair on his abdomen and she used it to guide her hands to his boxer-brief shorts. Usually by this time, Walt's cock would have grown to almost full size. Mona loved his seven-plus cock which was a thick as a Monster drink can. But tonight, the drink can wasn't there, just a small bump in his shorts. Mona started to rub his cock through his shorts hoping to get him in the mood.

Walt rolled over onto his side leaving Mona's hands behind. The message couldn't have been louder. Walt was so pissed at her affair, he wouldn't even take advantage of her in revenge.

The cold chill that her affair had created between them continued for a month. Mona didn't know which was worse, having the affair or telling Walt about it. It was clear that their marriage was a train wreck.

Things seemed to change one night a month later. They had gone to bed, back-to-back. Walt had turned over and reached around Mona's shoulder and touched her breasts. Mona rolled onto her back to give him easy access to her breasts. She was so starved for sex, her nipples grew large and hard at his first, slight touch.

He fondled her breasts before sliding down under the sheets to pull down her pajama bottoms and toss them out of the bed. He kissed her pussy folds and her body took on an electric rigid posture. He spent his time giving her clit much attention as she came in her passion. Her body jerked as the orgasm overtook her.

She cried out, "Give me your cock! Fuck me!"

Walt had to put out of his mind the question: Had she said the same thing to Charlie? Walt slipped up in the bed kissing her body gently until he was soon kissing her neck. His cock was very hard at this point and had been dragging the sheets as he slipped up her body. It now rested against her lips. He slipped down so that he could suck on her nipples and to allow his cock to point at her pussy.

Anticipation, his nipples in his mouth and his cock poised at her pussy opening, triggered her second orgasm. She let out a little scream. Walt wondered if she screamed like this when Charlie's cock as at her pussy opening. When lined up, he thrusted his cock deeply into her. His thick cock filled her as his balls hit her ass. He started to pump his cock in and out of her. He was thrusting particularly hard as his cock became an agent of sexual pleasure and a weapon of vengeance for her infidelity.

Her wetness dribbled out of her cunt and wet his cock and balls. Her legs were in the air, and he grabbed both by the back of her knees and pushed her legs higher and her knees up to her face. His cock continued to fill her pussy. She cried out with the guttural sound of a wild animal. Her next orgasm was about to overtake her. Walt knew his wife and could tell that she was about to cum. He quickened his pace and they both came together. With the girth of his cock sealing her pussy opening, he started to squirt his hot seed into her. It had been a long time since the last time that he had cum inside of her that he just kept cumming.

Walt held his position. His cock buried in her cunt, his balls - drenched with her juice and his cum - pressed against her cunt. His mind let him down as he had a new thought. When he'd thought about Charlie fucking Mona, it was mostly a thought of Charlie ramming his cock in and out of Mona. He was now forced to take the next step. The thought of Charlie squirting his hot cum into Mona's willing cunt; this was something he found most repulsive. Just how many times had Charlie used Mona's soft, wet pussy to squirt his cum into her?

As his cock finally soften, Walt slipped out of Mona. He climbed from the bed and went into the bath to cleanup. When he returned Mona went to the bath room. When she returned, she whispered a soft, "Thank you." Into Walt's ear. He didn't respond. They fell asleep.

In the morning, Mona found that Walt was already up. Sounds from the kitchen sounded like he was making breakfast. Mona slipped out of bed with a smile as she thought about last night. When she stepped from the bed, she noticed something on her nightstand. She picked it up. It was a one-dollar bill.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers