Vengeance For His Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the bill up as she walked into the kitchen, she asked, "What is this?"

"Well, my sweet little whore, that's your pay for last night."

"You son-of-a-bitch! Will you ever forgive me. I did a horrible thing, but I've told you I was sorry. You have to get over it!"

From that time forward, he always referred to her as either Mona or "my little whore." That was the last time he fucked her. When she suggested that they fuck, he'd reply with something like, "Does my little whore need some money?"

Walt withdrew into a world without Mona. He got together with the guys for cards, golf, and drinking. Most often it was with Rob. He and Rob made the most of the man cave in Walt's basement. Flopping on the old couch and drinking beers from the frig was a regular thing. In front of Rob, he'd talk about his little whore. This prompted Rob to ask for the whole story. Walt shared the whole story.

"So, now you know about my little whore. Or as I sometimes call her, my $1 whore," Walt said with a cynical smile.

Rob looked a bit shocked, but understood as his wife had run off with another guy a year before. "So, Mona is now a buck-a-fuck?" They laughed together and returned to watching the game. At halftime, Rob brought up the little whore conversation again. "So, how many customers does she have; I mean, for a sexy little thing like her, she should have them lined up."

"Just me and just once for me... to establish the price."

"Well, I've always thought that Mona was a sexy little bitch. I have to tell you, buddy, I'd pay a buck or more to fuck that little whore of yours."

Not sure as to how Walt would take his offer to take the buck-a-fuck offer, Rob had tucked his thumbs into the waistband of his low-rise jeans thus covering his growing erection with his hands.

Walt knew that the offer wasn't just in jest as Rob's hard-on gave him away. "Sure, you're welcome to fuck the little whore - if you have the dollar."

"I've got the dollar," Rob said rummaging through his wallet and then throwing a dollar on the floor. "What I don't have is a rubber. This isn't high school; I don't carry one."

Walt looked at the dollar on the floor and realized that he had to decide to let this move forward or not and now was the time for that decision. Did he let Rob have Mona or just laugh it off as a joke. Walt looked at his best friend. "No problem about the condom. Take her raw and give her a good squirt. Fuck if I care."

"Well, hold on a minute. Let me take a piss and get rid of this beer we've been drinking. Then she can earn the dollar." Rob went into the bathroom and Walt could hear his friend's strong stream of piss in the toilet. It was a long piss and then there were a couple of minutes before Rob reentered the room wearing only his boxer-briefs. "I'm ready, bring on the whore." He then flopped down on the sofa. "You are sure about this, Walt, right?"

Walt walked to the foot of the steps and call to Mona. "Are you there my little whore? Would you bring down another six-pack of beer. There are cold ones in the frig."

"Give me a minute," was her unknowing reply.

Her footsteps on the stairs ended as she turned the corner into the man-cave. "Here's your beer, and why is Rob all but naked?"

"Well, dear, I told him you were doing the whole buck-a-fuck thing and he's - you might say - up for it. His buck is over there on the floor."

Mona's eyes were filled with rage. "Fuck you, Walt - no, fuck you both."

"Don't talk that way, you little whore. You have a customer, not get over here."

Rob was now standing his cock stretching his boxer-briefs. He took Mona in hand and started to rub her breast through her shirt. "I've always wanted to get my hands on these tits. They are so perfect." When her nipples popped up and could be seen through the shirt, Rob moved ahead slipping her shirt over her head exposing her bra. He slipped the clasp and the bra fell to the floor. He bent forward and started licking and nibbling on her tits and nipples. His hands were now inside her shorts and panties which he slipped down her legs. Soon, she stood before him beautiful and naked.

"I knew you were a sexy little bitch, but this is even better than I had imagined," Rob said.

With one hand on each shoulder, he pushed her into a kneeling position. She rubbed the bulge in his boxer-brief which now showed a wet spot of pre-cum. She slowly pulled down his shorts and as the waistband reached the end of his cock, his cock popped out already hard.

She took the base of his cock in one hand and this ball-sack in the other. She gave his ball-sack a little series of tugs and Walt wondered if she were going to squeeze or yank his ball-sack. She continued gently tugging his balls which were pretty big. Her other hand was stroking the length of his cock. She licked the tip before putting the head of his cock into her mouth. A moment later she released his cock from her mouth. Her hand capped the end of his cock as his cock released a lot of pre-cum. She caught it in her hand and rubbed it the length of his shaft making it wet and slippery. She easily took his entire cock into her mouth. Walt wasn't surprised. Rob had a smaller girth that what the little whore was used to with him. With his entire cock in her mouth, she continued to tug on his balls.

The little whore's head started to nod up and down on Rob's cock. She released his balls and put one hand on each of his ass cheeks. Rob's smooth chest did not foreshadow the rest of his body. From the waist down he was pretty hairy, except for his shaved balls. She gripped his ass with strong hands and he reached out and put his hands on the back of her head to guide her bouncing on his cock.

Rob pulled his cock back and lead Mona to the couch. He took a seat and positioned his ass on the edge of the seat. Time to take a ride, bitch!"

Walt saw his friend's cock hard and wet and pointing straight up to the ceiling. Mona came over and climbed onto the sofa straddling Rob's crotch. She reached down and guided his cock into her cunt. Walt saw the lips of his little whore's cunt pushed open by Rob's cock and his cock slowly slip inside. Once she had taken it all in, she started to ride his cock. She moaned as she found the right motion for her next orgasm. Walt could see Rob's cock sliding into her twat repeatedly, but he felt nothing. His image of Charlie using his wife still burned in his head, but now that his little whore was paying for her unfaithfulness, the site of another man's cock using her pussy no longer engaged his emotions.

Rob reached up and took full control of her tits. They bounded as she rode him but he managed to hold on and play with her orbs and those beautiful nipples. He pinched them and rubbed them. He could tell that the nipples were pushing her to another orgasm. Moments later her body became rigid and she stopped riding him. He picked her up and laid her on the floor. He pushed her legs apart and plunged his cock into her pussy.

Supporting himself on his forearms bringing his chest to rest on her tits, he thrashed her cunt with his cock. He thought of all the times he'd dreamed that he'd get a chance to have her pussy, and now here he was, balls deep inside her and approaching the biggest orgasm he could remember. His balls tingled and he knew he was close. He didn't dare change the tempo of his thrusts for fear that it would make him cum sooner. But as he continued to fuck her, his nuts gave up his seed and he started to cum.

"Yes, cum in my pussy," she said to Rob.

Walt was back inside his mind as he wondered if Charlie had been given the same instructions during this whore's affair with the pool guy. He heard Rob grunt and groan and knew that his friend was delivering his cum into his little whore. His cock still buried inside her, Rob's entire body jerked with each squirt of his spunk.

After a couple of minutes, Rob and the little whore relaxed and separated. Cum flowed from her cunt, down her ass, and onto the floor. His cock was wet with her juices and his cum. He fell back on the sofa still breathing hard.

Mona got up and gathered her clothes and started up the steps. "Hey, my little whore, you forgot something."

"What?"

"Your money, come pick up your dollar. It's over there on the floor. You earned it."

Bitterly, she walked over to the bill on the floor and picked it up.

"Thanks," Rob said. "Maybe next time I'll bring some friends with a fist full of dollars."

"Fuck you," Mona said over her shoulder as she climbed the steps.

Rob turned to Walt. "Yep, I know a lot of guys that would pay a lot more than a dollar to have that!"

When Walt didn't reply, Rob glanced to his side at him. "You're really angry, aren't you?"

"You have no fucking idea. I can't think of any other situation where I'd let you near her."

"Since her confession about fucking the pool guy, she's been all weepy and full of contrition, but I only want to humiliate her for this betrayal. When you were fucking her, I felt nothing for her. Bitch!"

Rob was putting his clothes back on. "Buddy, if my cock and I can help in anyway, I'd be happy to help. She is a great fuck!" Rob paused as he pulled his shirt over his head. "So, do you plan on humiliating her any more, because I have a couple of ideas."

Walt replied without looking up. "Sure, we'll talk."

When they talked, Rob proposed a little gang bang action. He said he knew the perfect guys and offered to set it all up.

Walt, who no longer cared who fucked Mona offered no objections.

A couple of weeks later, it was Saturday night around seven when Walt's cell rang. On answering it, he found it was Rob. Walt held the phone to his ear and just listened. His only contribution to the conversation was "Okay."

He'd taken the call in the bedroom. He laid the phone on the phone on the dresser.

"Come here, my little whore," said. Mona came down the hall. "Rob's coming over."

"That's no big news. He comes over a lot. I don't need to know unless you're going to let him fuck me again," Mona said.

"Actually, yes. You should get naked as he's on the way." Walt reached out and started to unbutton Mona's top. She didn't resist when he slipped it off of her. He decided to leave the black lace bra in place. He then undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. The black lacy panties he removed.

Mona had a defiant look on her face. She lifted his t-shirt over his head and reached down to his crotch where she found him starting to grow. She took that as a good sign and slipped off his shorts and underwear.

"I should tell you, Mona, that Rob is bringing a few friends. He's promising you a really good time."

"And you're just going to let some group of guys fuck me like a slut-bitch?"

"Hey, you're the one that fucked Charlie, the pool guy!"

"Walt, let's call a truce. I've told you in so many ways that I'm sorry. When Rob gets here, don't let him in. You can fuck me for all of them." Mona had her hand on his cock which was now hard as a board. She dropped to her knees and started to suck his cock in the sexiest of ways. Mona was by far the best cocksucker he'd ever encountered. His cock was too big for her mouth, but she was an expert at using her lips and tongue to stimulate his cock's head. She ran her tongue over his cock head and her tongue toyed with his meatus. Walt's organism was starting to grow and he knew if this didn't stop, he'd blow a huge load in a couple of minutes. Walt hadn't had sex in several weeks and thought that he might cum any moment. He reached down and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Mona, we can't let you disappoint Rob and his friends. They're coming to use my little whore's cunt."

The doorbell rang. "You should go let the guys in, Mona. Don't keep them waiting."

She knew that she had no choice, so she walked down the hall wearing only the black lace bra. She got to the front door and opened it wide. The men looked at her in her naked way and pushed through the door into the house. They heard Walt down the hall as he leaned against the door frame of the bedroom.

"We're down here guys."

The men escorted Mona down the hall to the bedroom. With Mona almost naked and Walt completely naked, they wasted no time helping Mona out of her top. Her breasts swayed side-to-side as they all tried to touch her and toy with her tits.

Walt, spoke up, "Did you all bring a dollar? You know this will cost you a dollar, right? A buck a fuck."

There was a resounding affirmative reaction. One guy called out, "A deal. This is at least five-dollar pussy."

It was then that Mona had a shift in attitude. Walt was trying to humiliate her as he would not accept her remorse for fucking the pool guy. She decided to fuck all of these guys and have a fucking good time giving them what may be the best sex they'd ever had.

"Mona, let me introduce you to the guys," said Rob. By this point, most of the guys were naked or close to it. "Mona, you know Jared from the club, he's the bartender."

"Vodka martini, right," Jared asked.

"You bet your ass, Jared. I hope you fuck as well as you make drinks."

"Guys," Jared said, "I've got dibs!"

"You don't know these two, they work maintenance and grounds. This skinny little fucker is Sonny."

Mona noted that while Sonny was, in fact, a skinny little fucker, he had a great cock between his legs. It wasn't very large or very small, but it stuck out, hard, and ready to go. Mona suspected that he would be dumping inside her at least a couple of times.

"And this," Rob pointed to the other workman, "is Donnie."

Donnie was a middle-aged black man. He was muscular and fit. Donnie was stroking his cock and Mona noticed that it was by no means the famous BBC, but it was a rock-hard cock paired with two huge balls. Mona thought, "if that black cock fucked you, those two huge balls would surely get you knocked-up."

Rob pointed out a graying older guy. "This is Charles." Mona said hello and noticed that he was really well hung. His cock had to be at least ten-inches, or maybe eleven-inches. Whichever his size, he was the longest dick in the room and it was standing straight out without any hand action. Charles was in good shape for a man his age and just looking at him Mona knew that he was going to rip into her pussy like no other guy in the room. She noticed that there was something familiar about Charles. Mona was certain that she'd never met Charles, but there was something about his eyes and mouth that reminded her of someone.

The men closed in on Mona surrounding her and groping her body. Charles stood behind her, his cock still hard and fully extended. He was starting to leak some precum and used it to lube his cock and her lips. Without using his hands, he positioned his cock to align with her lips. He inched his cock forward trying to find her opening.

"Damn, motherfucker," Rob called out. "Hey, I was licking that pussy and then you got in the way and I was licking your fucking dick! Not good, buddy."

Mona was now eager to mock Walt with her eagerness to fill the role of "Little Whore" that he'd given her. She dropped to her knees and five cocks circled her. She was stroking two at a time and letting the other three take turns getting licked and sucked.

Walt picked up his cell phone and started the video recording. He was determined to capture the action and have video that would be one more humiliation for his cheating little whore wife.

Mona seemed to be enjoying sucking the guys and that pissed Walt just a bit. He really hadn't expected that. Sonny got his turn to have his cock sucked and Mona took it all in her mouth. Sonny groaned a "Go, bitch" and started to move his hips. Mona already had his entire cock in her mouth; her nose buried in his pubic hair. Mona didn't think that this kid was going to last very long. He was college age, and she felt sure that he'd had some pussy before, but she didn't believe that he'd learned to control himself. With his cock in her mouth, she took his balls in hand. She tugged on them and his groans became louder, but he still hadn't given up his load. Mona let his cock slip from her mouth long enough to suck on her own index finger. When it was sloppy wet, she resumed the cock-sucking. Sonny was taken aback, when she slid her wet finger up into his ass.

With Mona's finger up his ass, her other hand tugging on his balls as she slipped his cock in and out of her mouth, Sonny was close to letting his load escape. Mona knew the kid was on the edge when she positioned her lips on the head of his cock and then made her lips tight around his cock as she slid her mouth down on his dick.

"Motherfucker!" It was Sonny's only words as he shot his load into the back of Mona's mouth. She held his cock in her mouth until he'd completed his squirting. She pulled back her head slowly until she was holding on to just his cock's head. She swirled her tongue around his cock's head and slowly moved in and out on his head.

"Okay. Okay," Sonny said. "Took sensitive right now. Motherfucker you're good!" Sonny pulled his cock from her face and stepped back. "Guys, she is one hell of a cocksucker. Damn!"

Jared suggested that they get her onto the bed and the guys took her to the bed. Jared reminded the group that he'd called dibs. As she lay on her back, he straddled her shoulders and pushed his cock into her mouth. He started to slowly face fuck her. She reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands.

Rob turned to Walt who was still recording video on his phone. Rob pushed his face into the camera and stuck out his tongue. Walt hadn't seen a tongue that thick and long since that rock star in the 1980's. Rob wiggled it around and then told the camera to "watch this."

Rob crawled across the bed and pushed Mona's knees into the air. He then buried his face in her crotch. He licked her from the top to the bottom of her lips as she wiggled her hips. He focused on her clit and let that big, long tongue ravish her clit. Mona started moaning. Her level of excitement and her moaning increased as he continued to tongue her clit. Rob then extended his tongue and rimmed her pussy hole. Her pussy was, as yet, unadulterated. The opening was small and tight. It was exactly as Rob remembered from the first-time, he fucked her.

Mona was determined to punish Walt for allowing all of this to happen and for calling her his little whore. Determined she was to make it seem that these men could deliver to her orgasms that Walt never had.

Rob continued to lick and toy with the opening. Then he did that thing -- that thing where he opened his mouth enough to fully cover her pussy opening. His tongue continued to rim the open until he extended his tongue and entered her wet hole. Slowly his tongue took more and more of her pussy. As he drove his tongue deeper and deeper into her, he wiggled it making the sensation even more intense. It was working. Rob could hear Mona as she felt a massive orgasm overtaking her. She spit out Jared's cock from her mouth and said "Oh! Oh!" and some other things no one could make out. Rob was finding all the right spots with his long thick tongue. Mona had never felt anything like it. She'd had larger things in her pussy, but never one that could move about and tickle her as no cock could do.

Mona cried out in passion adding a little bit to make Walt feel substandard.

Jared, the club bartender, had moved from straddling her face to laying on his side beside her. He'd taken the closest nipple into his mouth; his hand toyed with the other nipple. As he sucked her nipple and Rob tongued her pussy, her body was jerking without control. Rob decided she'd had enough tongue for the moment, but planned to return to her pussy with his tongue later. He moved across the bed away from Mona.

Jared quickly moved between her legs. Jared was already hard as a rock. The sounds Mona made because of Rob's tonguing her pussy and the way she jerked on the tip of Rob's tongue had stiffened Jared's cock. Laying on top of her now, he placed his mouth next to her ear.