Vengeance For His Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one sexy little bitch-whore. I'm about to plow your hot cunt and show you a really hot time." He pulled back enough to kiss her deeply on the lips. His tongue invaded her welcoming mouth. They looked each other face-to-face.

All of the women at the club that had lusted after Jared and his young body moaned at the thought of him. Mona hadn't really paid any close attention to him, but now, with his face inches from hers and cock hard and brushing the inside of her leg, she took a closer look.

His blond hair hung from his forehead. She reached up and ran her fingers through it. His pale blue eyes were a sight to behold. She kissed him again. He had been resting on his elbows, but now he pushed himself up onto his hands. Mona knew that he was ready to press his cock into her. She took this opportunity to run her fingers through the thick blond hair on his chest. The women at the club were right, he was a real hunk.

Mona had gapped her legs just enough for Jared's cock to take up just outside her cunt. His cock lay the length of her lips. He moved his hips in a rhythm making his cock rise and sink along the length of her lips. Mona moved her legs a bit more apart.

Jared reached down and found her clit and rubbed it softly. Mona jerked. He started a real assault on her clit. He rubbed it hard and fast and her body responded. She let out a yelp. He released her clit and took his cock in hand. He used the head of his cock to spread her lips. Pushing it up, his cock rubbed her already sensitive clit and she jerked again. He pushed his cock down and found her opening. Slowly his slipped the head inside her. He found her so wet, nothing stopped him from forcing his full length into her. He went back to the position where he carried his weight on his elbows. His head was next to Mona's and he could hear her breathing as he thrusted his hips forcing his cock to claim and reclaim her cunt.

She loved the feel of this man. His hairy chest moving against hers as his cock claimed her pussy. She put her arms around him and then wrapped her legs around his waist. This new position seemed to allow his cock to go deeper into her triggering new sensations.

Walt, with his cell phone recording video, moved between Jared's feet to record his balls slamming into Mona's ass as he buried his cock into her. Jared upped the pace of his thrusting as he felt is own climax approaching. He groaned; his balls moved up tightly against the base of his cock. Suddenly, Mona let out a cry and brought both of them to an orgasm. Jared pushed in Mona with all his strength and her legs pulled him into her.

Walt continued to record the video until Jared finally relaxed allowed his cock to retreat from her fuck hole. Walt's video showed his cock wet with her juices and his cum.

Sonny, the kid of the group, barely waited for Jared to move out of the way. He'd recovered from cumming in Mona's mouth during that great blowjob. His cock was ready for new adventures. Sonny wasn't a fucking expert, but he'd had four girls. This was different. The girls that he'd had always wanted him to wear a condom for fear of getting pregnant. Being a horny little bastard, he' always complied, but here was a woman letting these guys fuck her raw and never once suggested that they should squirt their load anywhere other than her pussy. The thought of his first no-condom fuck stiffened his cock even more. This woman was a really horny bitch eager for raw cock and he was ready to pound her pussy.

Sonny was on his knees between Mona's legs when he slapped her ass hard and called out her instructions. "On your knees bitch, this cock is going to fuck your pussy doggy style. You can feel free to bark if you want," he said. Then he let out a laugh and a howl. By this time, Mona was on all fours. Sonny gave her clit a little lick and then pushed inside her. He started pounding her fast and hard. "I don't hear you barking, bitch," he said as he slapped her ass and grabbed her hips to keep her steady and in position.

Mona let out a half-hearted dog bark and then several more as she felt an orgasm coming on. Sonny was now fucking her really fast and hard. "This is one fine pussy. You're one fine fuck. I'm ready to give you my cum. Don't be surprised if you have puppies, bitch!" With that, Sonny slowed and howled as he came inside Mona.

Donnie was next. He'd been kneeling at Mona's head as she stroked his cock. Mona had never been fucked by a black man, so this was going to be a first. She noticed that unlike the porn suggestion that all black men had big-black-cocks, Donnie didn't. His cock was not small, maybe seven inches and plenty thick, but just not some exaggerated hunk of fuck-meat. She also noticed that despite having a thick cock, the head of his cock was at least an inch - maybe more - wider than his shaft. It's reddish-brown color really made it stick out. Mona wondered what that big nob would feel like in her pussy.

In another respect, Donnie was really big. He had the biggest balls Mona had ever seen. Each one was at least the size of a kiwi fruit. His shaved ball sack easily carried the pair. Mona had licked his ball-sack and drawn each ball into her mouth. She'd sucked on them and enjoyed Donnie's groaning with pleasure.

Mona had also noticed Donnie had very strong thighs and a very well-defined ass. Walt had neither of these body features; however, Mona had known girlfriends in college with lovers who had a great ass and strong thighs and they'd always fucked like breeders - not just like recreational fuckers. Sonny was fucking her pussy hard and Mona was thinking about having his hot black cock inside of her.

When Sonny had dribbled the last of his cum into Mona, he moved aside to make room for Donny. Mona was still in her doggie position which suited Donnie fine. He pulled up behind her and, slowly, pressed his big cockhead against her cum filled pussy. He added pressure until this huge cockhead slipped into her pussy. Then, in one smooth movement, pushed into her pussy. He heard Mona moan with his hitting the depts of her pussy. He withdrew. His cock was hard and pointing straight ahead. He didn't need a hand to direct it to her opening; his cock knew the way. He thrusted back into her through Jared and Sonny's cum. With each thrust and withdrawal, more-and-more cum came out and ran down Mona's legs. Soon the flow went from a gushing to a dribble. Donny knew how to use his cock to drain another man's cum from the pussy. It all had to do with the head of his cock forming a vacuum and pulling the other guy's cum out. Each time that he withdrew his cock that big cockhead was covered with the cum from the other fuckers. Each time Donnie would shake his cock and cum would fly everywhere. Then he'd slap his hard cock against Mona's ass and more cum would be shaken off of his cock. Then he repeated the reentry into her cunt.

"Are you ready, you little whore?"

"Heavens! Come on and fuck me!"

"Bitch, if you're fertile, you're about to get seeds for black babies!"

"Just fuck me, damn it!"

Donnie started slowly. She could feel the extra girth of his huge cockhead moving inside her. Each time that it slid against her g-spot, she shivered. Once he started fucking her, it only took maybe thirty-seconds before she came. It was everything. His thick cock and that extra-large cockhead, his powerful ass and thighs thrusting his man meat into her. And, maybe, it had something to do with this being her first black cock. Whatever, she was reaching orgasm again and again.

One thing that really set Mona into cum mode was feeling Donnie's huge balls and ball-slack pounding her pussy. Each of his thrusts ended with his balls slapping against her pussy. Mona wished she could see them as the repeatedly slapped against her. She could feel that they were now covered with her juices and cum left over from previous men. The sloppy sounds were filling the room as were her moans and Donnie's groans and grunts.

Donnie had been doggie fucking her for at least five-minutes with no signs that he was ready to cum or stop. But he did stop and slap Mona on the ass and said, "Get on top, bitch." He rolled over on his back. She started to top him looking away from him so that she could watch Walt. Donnie stopped her and told her to face him as he wanted to see her beautiful titties bounce. She complied. Reaching down, she grabbed his thick cock and pointed it at her cunt hole. She had no problem getting the head inside, but there was little pop sound as it entered.

Walt pointed the camera at their union. He recorded a closeup of Donnie's cock reciprocating and his ball sack bounding up and down as he fucked Mona. She started to cry out as he fucked her, something she'd not done for the other guys who had fucked her. Her sounds grew louder as Donnie grabbed her nipples and pinched and twisted them.

Donnie had been fucking her for what must have been ten minutes when Charles and Rob called him out as they waited their turn. Donnie didn't acknowledge their calls to take over the fucking. Instead, Donnie pulled Mona close to his chest and rolled her over into the missionary position. Donnie picked up the pace and Mona told him to cum inside of her because he was a great fuck and she wanted his cum in her. Donnie pushed deeply into Mona and held his balls tight against her ass. Mona let out a little scream of passion as Donnie's body jerked with every squirt of cum that he delivered. Walt caught on video Donnie's thick cock relaxing and slipping out of Mona.

Charles pushed his way between her legs and rubbed his cock along the length of her lips. He had been stroking himself and his cock was already hard. Mona knew that Donnie was the thickest cock in the room, and she knew that Charlie was the longest. She's tugged on him earlier and knew that his was a cock of about nine or ten inches. Although he was old enough to be her father, he was fit and kind of hot for a man his age.

Charles was delighting in fucking such a young sexy woman with a body that was full-featured and so eager. Holding himself up on his elbows, his stiff cock was being gently pushed between her sex lips. Walt videoed as Charles' cock made gentle little touches to her. He was playing a game of letting his cock tap her until it found her hole. When his dick found the place he was seeking, he slid it in easily at first. He still had a couple of inches to go, but she was tight and he realized that his long cock was now exploring new territory. He pulled back and then pushed a bit farther each time slowly, making a claim on her deep pussy. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Relax, baby, but I need a couple of more inches and I know that you can relax and make room for all of me."

He was right, Mona had never taken on a cock this long, but she did relax and soon she felt Charles' balls against her ass. He paused for a moment and whispered, "Thanks, that's my sexy whore" in her ear. After the short pause, he started to move his hips and fucking her deeply.

Mona could feel his experience as his cock touched every part of her in a red-hot frenzy. Charles and his cock knew their way around women and pussy. After that long stretch with Donnie, she felt an orgasm building inside her. Charles kept up the pace. He could feel her about to cum. In a moment, her body was jerking as her body lost control to the orgasm. Charles kept up the pace. She wrapped her arms around his chest and her legs around his hips pulling his big cock deeper into her. She screamed.

When she'd come down from the peak of her orgasm, Charles lowered his chest onto hers and asked her to let him rub his chest on her tits. She could deny him nothing. Mona could hardly believe that this older man was the best fuck she'd ever had.

Charles lowered his head and nibbled her on the neck. He licked her earlobe. Then with his lips just inches from her ear he whispered so no one else could hear, "I understand you know my son, Charlie the pool guy."

Mona's world stopped. Charles was still keeping his pace and continued to fuck her, but Mona could only think that she was fucking the father of the man that had started all of this. Suddenly, she realized why Charles had something about him and his looks that seemed familiar to Mona. The tapping continued. With each stroke, his cock tapped the deepest parts of her cunt and his ball sack tapped her ass. She would have pushed him away, but he was a great fucker.

She knew that his being here was not an accident. Rob had setup this gangbang and invited the guys. She knew that Walt had told Rob about her affair with Charlie the pool boy and Rob had seen fit to invite Charles.

Mona's thought drifted as she focused on the cum that her body was starting. She didn't know if it were Charles' expert fucking, thoughts of Charlie and their affair, or the fact that she had fucked both the father and the son. Her body became stiff, her legs on Charles' ass pulled him closer to her and she felt a gush of her sex juices. She heard one of the men say, "looks like the old man's got game". There was laugher.

Charles waited for her orgasm to start to subside and then he said, "Glad you had a good cum, now it's my turn" and with that he pressed all of his cock into her. His balls snuggly up tight against the base of his cock and against her ass. Mona could feel his cock twitch with each squirt of his hot seed. Only two men had cum in her cunt with cocks that twitched when they came: Charlie and Charles.

Mona realized that she'd been so distracted by Charles and the revelation that Charlie was his son, that she'd forgotten to overplay her excitement to torture her husband. As her orgasm settled, she started to moan and gasp. Then through her panting, she managed to say, "Charles, your cock is amazing. You're a great fucker. Take my pussy anytime. Bring Charlie and we'll do a father-son three-way." Mona was sure that this would really piss off Walt. She smiled as she considered a father-son three-way. She could imagine the two men taking turns fucking her in every position ever devised. Mona thought of the loads of cum filling her cunt and as it started to leak out, Charles or Charlie would take another turn and push the cum back into her as they took the baton in the fucking tag-team.

She looked over to Walt who was still making a video. She smiled a smile of satisfaction for his video. She knew he was pissed about the father-son thing. He also seemed less than thrilled that she was not pissed that he'd let these guys come into their home and fuck his "little whore."

They had started this party around ten, it was now almost one in the morning. The room stank of sex. The sheets were spotted with puddles of cum and pussy juices. Mona had taken a shower and was ready to return to the bed and making herself available and Walt just a little more pissed that his little whore was acting like a little whore.

Sonny, the kid of the group had pulled on pants and a t-shirt and left behind three loads of his thick cock snot. Rob had also dropped out about the same time.

Donnie and Charles remained and when Mona stepped from the bathroom toweling herself off, she found them in the bed waiting for her. Dropping the towel and crossing the room she slipped into bed between them. They offered her gentle embraces. Each one had a breast to tend to, but Mona wasn't responding like before. That was all she remembered before she drifted off to sleep.

Walt had fallen asleep sitting in a chair several feet from the bed.

Around three in the morning, Mona was brought back to life from her nap finding Donnie nibbling on her nipples. His other hand was stroking her from her knees to her pussy. When his hand settled between her legs, he gently slipped his fingers between her swollen lips. He lightly touched her clit and heard her gasp. He slid down in the bed and positioned himself so that he could lick her clit. He did this gently. With all that had happened, it only took a gentle touch to rekindle the fire in her cunt. Donnie was about to mount her when she pushed him aside and climbed from the bed.

She went over to the chair where Walt was sleeping. She slapped him and he cried out as he stood up. "Hey, you little cunt of a husband, your "little whore" is about to get fucked some more. The least you can do is to stay awake and jerk off or something!"

Mona took a firm grip on Walt's ball-sack and pulled him across the floor to the foot of the bed where she pushed him down to his knees. She climbed over him and reclaimed her position between Charles and Donnie.

"Donnie, I think you were about to fuck this whore. Get that black cock into my cunt and make me cum!"

"Hey, baby, this slack-ass husband of yours looks like he's going to sleep."

"Well, Donnie, do something."

With that, Donnie pulled his arm back and gave Walt a slap across the face that knocked him to the floor. "Well, he's awake now!"

Donnie turned to face Mona and began to crawl on all fours up to her. His hard cock and its big cock-head dragged along the sheets. He pulled up and began to rub is cock along her pussy lips. She was plenty wet, so he positioned his huge cock-heat at her pussy hole and pushed gently until the head disappeared. She gasped again.

"That's a fine pussy you have," Donnie said.

"Which one," Mona asked, the one you're fucking or the one I married?"

"Fuck you, bitch-whore," Walt shouted.

Propped up on his hands put some space between Donnie's chest and Mona's tits. She reached up and pulled on his nipples. She knew this was a turn-on for Walt but she'd never tried it on anyone else. It took only a few moments to learn that Donnie found it stimulating too. Knowing this, she redoubled her efforts. She tugged on one nipple and then the other in an alternating timing which matched Donnie's push into her pussy. She felt his cock get even harder and that huge cock-head even bigger. This pushed her toward a big cum and she could tell that Donnie would be joining her on this cum.

Donnie pulled out and then slammed his cock back into her. He was slamming hard into her each time. These were balls-deep pushes followed by a full pull-out and then another powerful intombing of his cock. With this and having his nipples pulled his cum was starting to build. On the next pull out, he started to squirt. The first two globs of cum hit her on her clit and pussy. He immediately pushed back into her so that he could complete his delivery.

"Come on, baby," he said. "Take that black baby cum and make me a pretty little black baby." He grunted with every squirt. When he'd grunted out his last drop of cum, he held his cock deep inside her preventing his cum from escaping. He held that position for at least ten minutes allowing his seed to find a baby to be made. Finally, his cock softened and he allowed it to slowly escape her cunt.

"Okay, buddy, Charles is here and ready to give her some real cock," Charles said.

Donnie gave her a tongue kiss and then slipped down her body. Passing her nipples, he gave them a squeeze and some tongue action, both of which made her moan. When his lips passed her clit, he paused again to offer kisses and a good licking. This made her cry out. Then he backed away allowing Charles to crawl forward. "On your knees, this time," he ordered and she responded with respect. As he entered her, he could feel Donnie's cum running out and onto his cock and running down his ball-sack. He didn't care, nothing could spoil this fine cunt that had once been on the end of his son, Charlie's, cock.

Donnie cleaned up, dressed and left while Charles enjoyed Mona.

Walt saw a man fucking Mona hard and heard her sex sounds growing. It took him a few moments to realize that it was Charles who was fucking Mona. Walt could tell from the sound that Charles was fucking a pussy already dripping with cum as he could hear the sound of Charles' wet ball-sack slapping against Mona's pussy lips.