Vengeance For His Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles didn't have the staying power of Donnie and dropped his cum quickly and retreated from Mona. Charles turned to Walt and said, "Thanks, buddy. She's a great fuck." Charles then searched the room for his clothes. As he walked around the room, Walt could see his long slick cock covered with Mona's juices and globs of cum. Finding his clothes, he dressed and left. Walt heard the front door close behind him.

Walt logged into one of the large porn sites and uploaded the video he'd made earlier.

In subsequent trips to the country club, it was obvious that most of the men had seen the video. They'd stare across the room when she and Walt entered. Men huddled at the bar around Jarad who was sharing the video on his phone.

Multiple men, unknown to Mona or Walt, would cross the room to ask Mona for a dance. She always declined. They all approached with the confidence of a man shooting fish in a barrel. They were confident that Mona was a slut and she'd spread her legs for anyone, including them. It was even more embarrassing when they arrived at the table where she and Walt sat and were already showing a hard cock in their pants.

But it was Walt's evil encouragement for these men that was the most vulgar to her. "Sure, honey, show this guy a good dance; a good time." Or sometimes, "Oh, go ahead. Maybe you can dance away his hard cock." Walt would then offer up a sinister sneer to Mona and a "fuck her until her pussy is raw" look at the man asking for Mona.

The man would then pull her onto the dance floor and keep her dancing until a slow song was played. Then he would pull her close so she could feel the restless cock raging to be released from his pants. The man finished the dance but held her close and with a firm hand on her wrist and his other hand around her waist, he guided her to the bar. There were nine guys hanging around the bar in a group of motion. Mona and her dance partner pushed through the crowd of men. Her dance partner piloted her to the bar's rail. He ordered a double for her. Jared returned with the drink and handed it over.

"Having a good time tonight, Mona?" There was a lascivious grin on his face. "I see you've met Ollie, my buddy. You'll like Ollie, the only thing he likes more than drinking is fucking. You'll see. He'll do you right!"

The crowd at the bar hoisted their drinks and let out a collective cheer.

Mona picked up the drink and downed about half of it. Her salvation, she thought, was that there were plenty of people around, so they couldn't take this very far. So, the decided that her best strategy was to take it easy, have a drink or two and keep these guys at bay. Surely, they couldn't do that much to her with hundreds of people around even if the lights were low.

Walt would watch all of this from across the room satisfied that she was getting all that she deserved. She'd look across the room for his salvation only to see his hard eyes and a look of "she's getting all that she deserves."

Mona finished her drink and Jared brought her another. Her so-called "dance partner" pulled her away from the bar to the center of the gang of men. Her slinky dress was easy to pull up. She didn't see who it was that started tugging it up. It was one of the men standing behind her. He and another man lifted the dress above her waist and started to massage her ass which was only covered by lace panties.

Someone reached between her legs and slipped a finger between her lips. A low voice from behind her said, "Baby, that's one wet pussy you have there. It's all ready for a good fuck and baby, I can help with that."

Another guy slid his fingers into the sides of the lace panties and pushed them down and then over her shoes. He held them briefly to his nose before dropping them to the floor.

Her dance partner had been kissing her and rubbing her breast roughly. He nibbled her nipples through her dress. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "you've got me going, you need to drop to your knees and lick my dick. Placing one of his hands on each of her shoulders he pressed her down to her knees. There was another round of cheers from the men around the bar.

The dance partner now held Mona's face against his pants zipper and his hard cock under the zipper. Mona realized that this was something that she couldn't avoid as one man on each side of her had pulled out their hard cocks to wait their turn. Her dance partner was not willing to wait any longer. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and balls.

Mona decided to make this a battle. She looked up from the cock and balls dangling in front of her and asked, "is this all or am I waiting for more?"

The men let out an alcohol-impaired laugh. Mona's attempt to break the tension and get away had failed. Reluctantly, she stroked the cock and tugged on the man's balls. It was a real crowd pleaser when she took the head of his cock into her mouth. The boys became even more raucous the more of the cock she took into her mouth. Moments later, her head was bobbing on this stranger's cock.

Across the packed room, Walt could only guess what was happening. Mona's head was no longer visible in the group of men. He figured she was either sucking cock or getting fucked. He pondered all of this. He then noticed Mona's panties on the floor just outside the group of men. Whatever was going on it didn't seem to need her in her panties.

Inside the gang, Mona was sucking cock in a frantic way, the man's hands were on the back of her head pulling her close as she swallowed his cock. One of her hands held his balls gently. She was sure that his balls would telegraph is coming and she could avoid a mouth full of his cum. When she felt his balls twitch and his cock harden, she pulled back exposing the full length of his cock. She moved her head to one side and pointed his cock in the other direction. Long strings of cum shot through the air most of it landing on the trouser legs of one of the other men.

"Fuck you, buddy! That's not cool; she's supposed to take the cum, not me. That does it, I get the first fuck. I'll show you how to keep it in her and off of your buddies."

Two backless bar stools were aligned at the heart of gang of men. The man with the cum on his trousers pushed Mona onto the stools face down. Standing behind her, he unzipped his pants and produced his semi-hard cock. With just a few strokes he was hard and ready for Mona. He tugged at the hem of her slinky dress and pulled it up into a bundle around her abdomen. He slapped each of her now-naked cheeks and move closer. Two fingers explored her pussy and he withdrew them to find them soaked with her excitement.

Walt sat calmly across the room staring at the gang of men at the bar. He glanced left and right and realized that no one else was watching the happenings at the bar. His gaze returned to the group of men. He'd seen their shuffling around and knew something was happening. He could only guess what they were doing. His eyes became transfixed on the group of men, seeing only the back of several men who made up the outer circle of the group. They move about jockeying for a better position or view of the action.

Occasionally, with their active moving about, a small crack in their positions would present itself offering a brief look at Mona at the center of the group. When the opening next occurred, Walt could see Mona pinned to two bar stools with some guy fucking her like a dog. The view lasted long enough for Mona to see Walt and extend her hand to him begging his help. He stared back at her with a cold that only a hateful heart could make. The view between the men closed.

Moments later, the group was hoisting their beers into the air and letting out hoots of joy. There could be no mistake as to what this meant; someone had pushed a load into Mona. No one at the dance seemed to notice. The bar boys were just being boys.

Time passed and the tribute of beers held high was repeated several times. Walt didn't even try to keep count. If his little whore hadn't been fucking the pool boy, none of this would be happening. But it had happened. And, now this was happening.

The PA system crackled and a voice announced that there was just one more song for the evening. He thanked everyone for coming and hoped they all had fun. At that moment, there was another round of cheers from the bar. It went unnoticed by the dancers many of whom were picking up their things and headed for the door.

Walt looked back to the bar and saw the group of men going through a door at the end of the bar which presumably was access to a staff only work area. He saw Mona, head briefly as they escorted her through the door into the back of the building.

The gathering was saying their goodbyes and leaving. The music ended and soon Walt and the staff and band were the only ones left. Walt walked across the dance floor to the bar area. The two bar stools were still pushed together making a fuck bench. He paused and looked down. There was a puddle of cum on the floor at the end of the two stools. Of course, there was no way of telling how many men it had taken to leave a puddle of that size.

If she just hadn't fucked the pool boy.

Walt took a chair at the bar and Jared poured him what he knew was Walt's favorite. "On the house," Jared said. "So, just what is the story of you and Mona?"

"Well, thanks for the drink, but the answer to your question is at least a three-drink minimum."

Jared lined up two more glasses and filled them. "So," he asked.

Walt hadn't shared the story with anyone; true be told no one had ever asked. They had just fucked Mona and walked away. Walt assumed that Jared was playing the part of the quintessential bartender. By the second drink, Walt's story had progressed to where he'd fucked her and left a single one-dollar bill on his night table and how he'd started calling her little whore.

Jared had enjoyed his fuck with Mona, but now he realized that he was just a handy tool of a lovesick and angry man seeking revenge.

At the bottom of his third drink, Walt finished with, "well, I guess you already know the rest."

They both remained silent. Walt suddenly realized that there were no more sounds coming from the room where the guys had taken Mona. "So, Jared, do you think all this quiet means that they're finished with my little whore?"

"I'd say so."

Walt slipped off the stool and pushed through the door to the back room. It was empty. At the end of a work table, there was another pool of cum on the floor and a more smeared across the table.

There was a gentle warm spring breeze coming through the backdoor of the work area. Walt moved through it into a small parking lot obviously there to serve staff. There was one tall post with a single light offering some light on the lot and the three or four cars in the lot.

Walt recognized Mona's voice bitching at someone. As Walt's eyes adjusted, he saw Mona and three men, two white and one black with her next to one of the cars. Mona was on the hood of the car being forced to suck one of the white guys and the black one. The third man was holding on to Mona's leg as he struggled to remove his pants and boxers. It was then that Walt noticed that Mona was totally naked. He had no idea where the slinky dress had gone, but she was fully naked.

The third man had finally gotten his clothes off except for his t-shirt which he apparently planned to keep on. Mona was writhing about and holding her legs together to deny him her pussy.

"Come on, babe," he said. "I'm young and hung and full of cum and we're going to do this thing."

This made Mona squirm with even more energy.

"Give me a hand, boys. Grab a leg each and we'll get this started."

Walt could see in the dim light that the third man, now naked from the waist down had a really thick cock. It was obviously hard as it stuck straight out without manual assistance. He tried to thrust his hips forward to time his cock's hitting her with her squirming. Finally, with his buddies holding her legs he got lucky and his thick cock slid into her pussy.

"Boys, this is sweet pussy. Just wait for your turn."

His balls were slapping her ass as he settled on a pace. Cum for earlier in the evening wet her ass causing his balls to make that special sound of when wet balls slapped against a woman's ass.

Mona saw Walt and called to him, "Walt, take me home. Please!"

"Mona, I'm sure that they'll drop you home when they're finished. Right, guys?"

"Yeah, we'll drop her off - when we're finished with her - very finished with her," said the black guy and then he let out a lascivious laugh. "Yeah, when we're finished."

"There you go, Mona, they'll give you a ride." Walt turned and walked away. Behind him he could hear the guy with the thick cock pumping away at Mona. He grunted like a pig as he pounded his cock into her. The other white guy and the black guy were offering unrequired encourage to their friend. "Fuck her hard, but save some of that fine pussy for us!" The sounds dimmed in Walt's ears as he strolled back to the main parking lot.

Walt got into his car and drove home. There, he showered and went to bed; but he didn't sleep. He wanted to see when, and if, Mona came home. It was after two in the morning when he heard the front door open and then shut. He heard a car in the driveway - it was leaving. He didn't want Mona to know he was awake and that he'd waited up for her, but through squinted eyes he could see her cross the bedroom to the bath. She was still naked. She closed the door and started a shower. Walt fell asleep.

It had been a long night and Walt didn't awake until nine in the morning. He got up and showered. He put on a t-shirt and guy shorts and went to the kitchen where he expected to find Mona. She wasn't there. He called out for her. There was no reply.

Room-by-room he searched the house. Mona was not home. He went back to the kitchen and started the coffee pot. It was then that he found a note from Mona. He picked it up and read.

"Walt," it started, "I know that I was wrong to have an affair with Charlie the pool-boy. I can't even tell you why I did it. It really had nothing to do with you - but it should have. That I realized all too late. I was - and am - so ashamed of my little affair that I wanted to confess to you and beg your forgiveness. And my contrite confession was heard and rejected. Instead, you set about to degrade me and make me a slut. After the pool boy, I can see why you'd think that of me. I begged your forgiveness repeatedly, but my plead was not heard. You ignored my desire to be back with you and basically allowed anyone with a cock and the desire to fuck me to ravish me. I begged you to take me back, but you turned away. Now, I'm turning you away. I will not live like this. I'm not here, but I guess you know that by now. I'm leaving town and all of the horrible memories of this place. Expect to receive notice from my attorney." It was signed "once your Mona".