Vengeance Gone Wickedly Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scary part would come when Conner witnessed the Lady in White, dressed so sexy and showing off such a nice shapely body, but yet, at the same time, would appear so very fucking scary looking, thanks to whatever realistic looking ghoulish mask Seong picked out from the Halloween store.

Vicky told her cost was no problem; she would reimburse her for any and all expenses. Seong was simply to pick out the most realistic and hideous looking mask she could find.

After getting all the candles lit, Vicky plopped down on the bed next to her son. "So I am thinking, I want my ghost story I'm about to tell you to be as scary as possible for you . . . since, you know, you are so interested in scary movies, and ghosts, and all that other supernatural stuff."

Conner thought for a moment before answering. "Well we have some things right so far. I mean the setting, or the atmosphere is pretty good for the telling of a scary ghost story."

"You mean like how we are all alone, in a big old abandoned house, out in the middle of nowhere, on a cold rainy night, with no chance of escape, no way of communicating with anyone, and the house we are in is allegedly haunted by the beautiful, yet scary and infamous Lady in White. Oh and its Halloween to boot."

"Now that you put it like that I guess the atmosphere is actually more than pretty good for your story. It's actually nearly perfect."

"Hmm, nearly perfect. What could make it more perfect? You are the expert, Connie. I mean you have seen about every single decent scary movie ever made."

"Yeah, well, there is a couple more things we could do to like . . . improve the atmosphere."

"Tell me what then," she prompted him.

"Well, it's really all about making yourself both vulnerable and attractive as possible to the monsters or ghosts or whatever might be after you. The more vulnerable you are, the more you will put yourself in a position to be scared . . . to be a victim."

"So how can we make ourselves more vulnerable Conner for when I begin telling my ghost story? You must have an idea or two from all those horror movies you love watching."

"Let me see. There are two things actually in any decent scary movie that potential victims do to place themselves in a more vulnerable position. Now on the flipside, generally there is one thing a potential victim might do to save themselves."

"So tell me first what potential victims do to make themselves more vulnerable to attack."

He gestured to the nightstand where the bottle of champagne sat. "Haven't you noticed how the victims in scary movies have often been like . . . partying?"

"You mean like drinking or doing drugs."

"Exactly," Conner replied.

"Well we definitely have the drinking part covered and since I am fresh out of drugs to feed my young son I guess that will have to do . . . but hey . . . doesn't it follow the drunker the potential victims are the more vulnerable they are?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well," Vicky said as she reached over and grabbed the bottle of champagne. "One more shared glass of champagne could only make us all the more vulnerable . . . right hon?"

"Hmm, sure," Conner replied. He was secretly thrilled his mom was wanting to get even a bit more tipsy as, yeah, she tended to get real friendly, and sometimes, a little touchy-- feely when she got drunk.

After filling up the glass of champagne, Vicky was about to take the first sip when he said, "Wait . . . before you drink maybe I should tell you about the other thing that makes people vulnerable in scary movies."

"Sure hon."

"OK, well, I have noticed that the victims, especially the female victims are two things: both pretty and scantily dressed."

"I guess we are batting five hundred, maybe, in that department as I am not very scantily dressed, considering this is my professional business attire I am wearing since I didn't have time to change after getting home late from the club tonight and as for being pretty . . . I guess I will leave that up to your discretion."

Conner smiled at her. "I am not sure what my discretion tells me, but I know what my eyes, for sure, tell me."

"And what is that?"

"That my mom is a very good looking woman who would make a rather attractive target for any ghost or monster."

"Hmm, and would she become an even more attractive target . . ." Vicky stood up, stripping off her suit jacket. "If maybe she was not so . . . ahh, overdressed."

Bringing her hands to her blouse, she flashed him a sly smile before she started to unbutton it. "Let's see if your theory holds any truth about the scantily clad, good looking women always drawing the scary things to them like moths to the flame."

Conner simply could not believe his mother was starting to strip in front of him, but then again, she was a bit drunk so . . .

He watched as she slowly stripped off her white blouse. She almost seemed oblivious to him, as if she was in her own little world, and maybe she was, after all, she had been a stripper some many years ago before getting her college degree and moving up into management.

As his mom slowly peeled off her blouse, revealing a sexy black lace bra underneath, one thing became certain to Conner: his mother still possessed a great set of tits.

Almost sadly, he had precious little time to admire them before she turned her back on him. Reaching around, Vicky patiently unzipped her dark gray skirt. After her skirt hit the floor, he found himself admiring his mom's fleshly ass shown off so very nicely by the matching black lace thong she was wearing.

Turning back around to face him, she hit him with another beguiling smile as she whispered, "There honey, now the pretty woman is scantily clad so, according to your scary movie logic this should help attract the ghost you so desperately want to see."

"I . . . yeah, I mean . . ." Conner was stammering as his mom stood there boldly facing him in her sexy as hell underwear, "It . . . it can't hurt."

"Now speaking of getting hurt what it that one thing you said that potential victims could do to save themselves."

"Yeah . . . that, well I have noticed in most scary movies if someone acts all sweet and innocent they sometimes are spared. I mean, it just seems like the really sweet characters in a horror movie often are the ones that survive."

"Well then since I am such a prime target because, as you said, I am a very good looking woman, and I am obviously scantily dressed, I guess I better start acting all sweet and innocent and I think that applies to you too, Connie . . . you know, just in case, that wicked Lady in White is lurking about watching us . . . unseen and just waiting for the right moment to attack us."

"You know Mom, I don't think you should joke about that. I mean, she could really be here you know." He dropped his voice to a quiet whisper. "I get the sense we are not alone in this bedroom, Mom."

"Really? That is the exact same way I feel," Vicky whispered back to him. "That we are not alone and that we are in a bit of danger."

Vicky did her best to suppress an evil grin, knowing Ms. Seong, dressed up as The Lady in White, was waiting in the closet to scare her son. She would only be waiting until Vicky left him alone for the night and then . . . Boom she would pop out of the closet with her scary mask in place, hopefully giving Conner a nasty little Halloween/birthday surprise.

But in the meantime, Vicky would indulge her son's lust for scary movies by playing along with all his suggestions.

"So what should we do? Maybe start acting all sweet and innocent, Mother?" Conner asked.

"I think that would be a very good idea and you can start by stop calling me 'Mother'. It's way too formal. It would be much sweeter, I mean you would look much sweeter and more innocent, to anyone watching or listening, if you started calling me 'Mommy' like you used to when you were so young and sweet and innocent."

"OK . . . Mommy . . . I can do that. What else?"

"Well, I think along that theme of when you were younger and sweeter I do remember how I used to tuck you off to bed, after helping you get undressed, and then after reading you a nice bedtime story, I would kiss you good night. I think it might look real sweet and innocent if we relived a bit of our past and did just that again."

"Yeah I remember that. That was nice and sweet but, Mommy, I'm not so young anymore. I mean I'm eighteen and too old to be tucked into bed, too old to have you help me get undressed and too old to be read a bed time story."

She stroked his face gently with one hand. "Nonsense on all three counts honey. You may have turned eighteen today, but your Mommy still regards you as her sweet, innocent little boy . . . even if it's not true in reality, in my heart it will always be that way. So . . . stand up."

She helped him to his feet.

"You really wanna do this?" Conner asked.

"Yes, baby, I do," she whispered before leaning in close to him. She brought her mouth up to his ear whispering, "We must put on an illusion of innocent for our watcher honey."

Pulling back she stared at him seriously. "Right?"

"Right, Mommy," he whispered back to her.

Raising her voice, she said aloud, "Now before Mommy tucks her innocent little boy off to bed she needs to help get him undressed. At least down to his underwear anyways."

"I don't know, Mom usually it's only the women who are . . . you know . . . half undressed."

"Hmm, well honey, this is our movie, so let's blaze a new trail shall we."

Not leaving any doubt to how serious she was, Vicky boldly started to undo her son's belt. "Besides," she whispered, "I can't tuck you off to bed fully dressed . . . can I?"

Conner was in somewhat of a panic as he murmured his agreement. While not totally hard from seeing his mom in her bra and panties, he was more than a little firm down there. He sighed as his mom continued to fiddle with his belt while hoping the semi-erection he was sporting would not be too noticeable in the pair of briefs he was wearing. He could only imagine his mom's reaction if she spotted how obviously excited he was down there, but then again, his mom was anything but normal so who knew what her reaction might be.

"Mom . . . Mommy I mean, I can . . . I can get undressed myself."

"Yes, I suppose you can, hon . . ." she said as she began undoing his jeans, "But letting me undress you adds a bit of both innocence and excitement to things . . . don't you think . . . now Shhh and let mommy finish undressing her little boy before she tucks him off to bed and tells him a bedtime story."

Vicky did, in fact, notice how nice and firm her son appeared down there, and deep down inside it excited her greatly, even as she made it a point to look away.

Conner stood there in his underwear, watching his mom patiently pulling back the blanket and sheets on the bed. The whole thing seemed totally surreal as she helped him in the bed and then tucked the covers up around his neck.

"Now since you are older and a bit mature I think maybe you can handle hearing a scary bed time story . . . maybe a ghost story even. You like ghost stories right baby?"

He nodded his head yes as he watched her settle down on the bed next to him.

After blowing out all the candles but one, Vicky took a minute to collect her thoughts as she pondered just what to tell him. The whole time she sat there thinking, Conner found his eyes drawn to those big, delicious tits of hers. Lucky for him, she seemed totally unaware as to where his eyes had settled as she started talking.

"OK so here is the story. It's called The Lady in White. Once there was this house, abandoned and forgotten mostly as it sat all alone up on Spyglass Hill. Well one dark Halloween night a pretty young mother, her name was Vicky, and her doting son, his name was Conner, were returning from a Halloween party they attended out of town when their car broke down. Neither of them could get a signal on their cell phones so they decided to make the long trek back to the nearest town. But as they walked the night turned stormy with the sky opening up and drenching them both. In the not so far off distance, the young boy spotted a shimmering light coming from an upstairs bedroom of an otherwise dark house. What he spotted was the House on Spy Glass Hill but, unfortunately, since they were from out of town, neither the boy nor his mother knew of the house's wicked reputation.

When the boy cried out, "Look Mom, a house. Up there on the hill. Maybe they will let us use their phone to call a tow truck. Let's go . . . we need to get out of the rain and cold."

She foolishly agreed and a good ten minutes later, mother and son, both thoroughly drenched by now, were inside the house, gaining entrance, after they determined the house sat empty and abandoned, through a busted out lower window.

It did not take them long to figure out the old rambling wreck of a house had been abandoned for some time. Making their way up the creaky old steps, the mother leading the way, holding up a lit match she retrieved from her purse, they entered a long hallway."

Vicky paused, leaning over she grabbed the bottle of champagne and refilled the glass. After taking a small sip, she offered it to Conner with a gentle smile. "You like Mommy's story so far honey?"

"Yes, you are a good story teller. I can't wait to hear the rest."

Conner took a big swallow of the champagne and was happy to see his mother polish off the rest of it in two large, greedy gulps.

"Hand in hand, they started to make their way down the long dusty hallway, trying each door as they went. Each was solidly locked . . . except the last door on the left. Upon entering the bedroom, they found it to be remarkably clean and dust free. The room was empty of furnishings except for a large bed with a pair of nightstands flanking it. After crossing the room, toward the bed, they could just make out the dark outline of several large pillar candles spread out nicely along each of the two nightstands.

Vicky wasted no time in getting the candles lit, casting the bedroom in a soft romantic glow. Testing the bed with her hands, Vicky found it to be nice and firm. Leaning down, she pulled the blue checkered quilt back to find the sheets to be both clean and fresh.

Looking at her son, she said quietly, "The bed is nice and soft honey and is clean so if you don't mind, I mean I'm really tired and cold, maybe we could both get out of these wet clothes of ours and crawl into bed. If you want, maybe you could even put your arms around me and warm me up some as we snuggle under the covers.

The dutiful son nodded his ascent as they both began to get undressed. Conner tried his best not to spy on his mother as she stripped off first her simple white blouse before struggling out of her tight Levi's but he basically failed as his restless eyes kept darting over to his mother. He liked the sexy black bra and matching lace panties his mom was wearing and was once again, after she got undressed, reminded of what a great body his mother had . . . especially her big tits which he found simply mouthwatering."

Vicky paused to gauge her son's reaction to her story. It was as expected. He appeared to be blushing, and maybe squirming a bit, under the covers. Contented with his reaction, she continued her "fictional" ghost story.

After they got settled under the covers of the bed, they began to cuddle close together in an effort to get warm quicker. Soon both were growing desperately tired. "Are we going to sleep here, Mommy?" the boy murmured.

"You want to hon? I, for one, do as I feel quite contented with your arms wrapped so tightly around me." By now, quite naturally it seemed, they had fallen into a tight spooning position with him on the outside.

"So do I," the boy whispered back.

"Well, how about a good night kiss first baby, before we both drift off to sleep," she asked.

Conner, who faithfully never missed an opportunity to bestow a kiss upon his beautiful mother, of course, agreed.

She twisted her head around to face him, planning on kissing him sweetly on the cheek but somehow, it was almost as if there was a gentle guiding force at work directing her kiss, the kiss instead fell on his lips with Conner dong little to dissuade it from being placed there.

Vicky, going with the flow, simply kissed her son, once and then a second time, before trying to pull back. Neither had noticed the flowing ghostly figure in sexy white lingerie slipping out of the closet and gliding across the room toward them. Neither had noticed as that same glowing white figure settled itself down lightly on the bed next to Vicky, but what the mother did notice as she tried to break away from kissing her son a third time-- directly on the lips-- was that there was now a soft, gentle hand, its fingers tangled deeply in her hair, keeping her from pulling away.

Their first kiss on the lips had been nice, the second even nicer, but a third would be dangerous. The mother knew this. She had drank too much champagne that night at the party and it had left her feeling both desperately reckless and . . . horny. Yes, indeed a third kiss would be dangerous so she tried to pull away but couldn't-- not with that maddening gentle hand at the back of her head keeping her not only in place, but asserting just enough pressure to push her lips more firmly against her son's.

Conner did little to stop things. He had always had a secret crush on his mother and being kissed by her--on the lips--was nothing short of a dream come true."

Again, Vicky paused, casting a sly glance at her son, even in the dim candle light, she could see he was blushing something fierce, before glancing over at the closet. Vicky thought she was telling her story in just a loud enough voice for it to carry across the room. Hopefully, with the closet door now partially open, it would allow Seong to hear her naughty little bedtime story to her son.

Vicky, had heard the stories about the Seong, about how she was a bit of a freak when it came to the sexy stuff, so if anything the story might actually turn the girl on a bit, adding maybe a fun dimension to when she came out of the closet to scare the unsuspecting Conner.

Clearing her throat, Vicky continued her story. "The soft smacking sound of their lips parting, and coming together, over and over again, soon filled the bedroom. Again, neither noticed the bed shift as the Lady in White settled on the edge of the bed right next to Vicky. The weight came from the Lady in White's uncanny ability to add, or take away, substance from her body as she saw fit.

Vicky felt a hand stroking her hair, before the silence of the room was broken when a feminine voice whispered aloud, "Do you mind, either of you, if I join in."

Vicky jerked, as did Conner. Breaking off their kiss they both stared at the ghostly figure of the Lady in White. She was utterly beautiful and totally sexy, dressed in her see through white two piece lingerie set.

"Hmm, let's start with you," the Lady in White murmured as she reached out to Vicky. "I don't think you son would mind seeing us kiss."

The assessment was very much, of course, true as what horny young teenage boy would not like to see his pretty mother, whom he had a secret crush on, being kissed by another beautiful woman . . . even if that woman was indeed, wholly not of this world.

But as the drunken mother, seemingly more than a little willing to kiss this mysterious stranger, pursued her lips while closing her eyes, Conner excitement soon faded. The once beautiful stranger was morphing into something hideous as she moved her now swollen, misshapen mouth toward her mother. Casting a quick glance up at the boy, the stranger smiled, revealing a mouthful of razor sharp teeth.

Conner screamed, "Mom, Nooo." Reaching out, her yanked her back, and then pushed her off the bed as The Lady in White let out a piercing yowl at having her meal snatched away from her at the last second.