Vengeance Gone Wickedly Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky polished off the balance of the champagne and then half fell, half slipped back under the covers, thinking they would offer her some measure of protection. They didn't.

Now laying prone on her back, Vicky found her face being twisted back and forth as it was showered by the both of them with dozens of soft delicate kisses.

All during the exchange of kisses, she felt her breasts being fondled sweetly by two separate pairs of hands. This dream she was having was indeed wicked and was about to get even more so.

The full glass of champagne she just drank down so quickly allowed Vicky to become utterly relaxed, despite the wicked things happening to her. In fact, she became so relaxed she actually felt herself dozing off again, even as her two bed partners whispered to each other back and forth.

Vicky just managed to catch a few small snatches of the conversation before she dozed off with it sounding like her son asking the other if he could, "take off her stupid bra."

A female whispered back, it had to be Seong, "No honey, she will only protest and it will wake her up some. We want her nice and relaxed for what must happen next."

The last thing Vicky' remembered of the conversation was a very dejected, "OK" coming from her disappointed son. It actually filled her heart with pride knowing how keen he was to remove her bra.

A few minutes passed, again she couldn't say with any measure of certainly how much time passed, as she continued to doze before coming awake. Somehow, she knew she was fully awake now, although her thoughts were still quite hazy and disjointed from the champagne. Yes, that last glass of champagne had really did it for her leaving her hopelessly intoxicated and incapable of clear, concise thought.

The kisses had stopped but not the maddening, sweet way they were fondling her tits. Resisting the urge to open her eyes, or protest what was happening, or even ask the simplest of questions, like was this really Seong in the bed with them, Vicky instead forced herself to fully relax while pretending to be asleep.

The fondling of her breasts finally came to an end as Vicky felt the bed shifting on both her right and left side. Where they leaving her?

She hoped not as she simply did not want to be left alone when she felt a bodily weight settle down on her midsection.

"Is this about right?" she heard Conner whisper.

"No, not quite hon, you need to scoot up just a bit more."

Knowing it was Conner now sitting on top of her, Vicky held her breath wondering what they were up to.

Curious, Vicky opened her eyes slowly. The previously dark bedroom was now awash in soft candle light. She flickered her eyes around the room, noticing how on both the nightstands flanking the bed there was a pair of flickering candles, allowing her to just make out the upright figure of her son as he sat softly on her mid-section.

Vicky's heart raced. He appeared to be fully naked. Behind him was the owner of that soft female voice. She was clad in a sheer white bra top, along with matching bottoms, equally sheer. Tied around both of her upper arms, were two pairs of brightly colored scarfs. Apparently, the same ones Vicky spied earlier in her explorations of the closet.

Her gorgeous dark hair was half pulled up by yet another dark scarf Vicky noted as the stranger-- or was it a stranger, as the woman was starting to look somewhat familiar to the champagne addled Vicky-- gently commanded, "Move up just a bit more hon so that big hard cock of yours can snuggle up and in between those gorgeous tits of your mommy's."

Vicky suddenly knew what they were planning and started to struggle, albeit only halfheartedly.

"Hmm, the mother cat is awake and is planning on denying her kitten his rightful play time," the female whispered. "This will not do."

Conner easily resisted her lame attempts to struggle out from under him by pressing the full weight of his body down upon her.

"Stop Mommy, you must relax," he whispered to her.

"What . . . what are you planning on doing to me?" Vicky cried as she finally found her voice. "Whatever it is . . . you can't honey."

"Do not engage with her Conner . . . help me first with this . . ."

Vicky watched the sexy Korean woman, it now hit her, the woman bore a striking resemblance to Seong, reach up and undo the scarf holding her hair up.

"Hold her head still now Conner," the female commanded.

Conner reached out, using both hands to keep his mom's head still as the other one make quick work of wrapping the scarf around Vicky's head securely before adjusting it down to cover her eyes.

Although unable to see now, Vicky still had her voice. "Let me go, Connie and get dressed . . . you can't . . . we can't do this . . . it was all just supposed to be a prank and the stupid girl is taking it way too far."

"Prank . . . what prank, Mom?" Conner asked.

"I said do not engage with her Conner!" the voice angrily snapped at her son.

"Yes, sorry," Conner meekly replied . . . much to her mom's disappointment as he usually, without fail, always came riding to her defense, but apparently Seong had him uttered cowed for whatever reason.

Vicky decided it had to be Seong in the bed with them . . . to think otherwise would be just too much to accept.

"We can't have her talking nonsense so . . . Help me Conner, lift her head up again."

"Connie don't listen to her," Vicky cried out desperately.

The female quickly untied one of the scarfs from around her upper arm, using it to gag the whining Vicky.

"Shhh, Mommy," Conner whispered in her ear.

"She needs more champagne . . . to calm her nerves and make her wholly complicit," the female voice said.

"Yes, more champagne," Conner added eagerly.

Vicky's muffled protests were entirely ignored as she felt her head being raised and then the scarf being pulled down from her mouth. Before she could get a word in edgewise, the champagne was being poured into her open mouth.

"Drink Mommy, drink," Conner softly implored her.

She drank just a little bit before deciding she would not give in so easily and twisted her mouth away.

Seong was now hissing softly in her ear. "I don't want to hurt the boy, he is so sweet, but I will if I must. You have to obey Mrs. Hall . . . you started this game now I am going to finish it."

The implied threat finally thoroughly cowed Vicky. Her strength was waning as was her will to fight. But even more was her need to protect her son. What if all this was not an incredibly authentic dream, but instead was real, and Seong, what did Vicky really know about her, was some half-crazy sex lunatic?

Vicky made the snap decision then to go along with whatever they told her for the balance of the night. She also made the firm decision it really didn't matter as this was all just a very convincing naughty dream and she only thought she was fully awake.

The nearly full glass of champagne was at her lips again. They gently prodded her to finish it, and wanting to make them happy, Vicky did just that, slurping down the balance of the glass in three large, sloppy gulps.

This final glass of champagne sent her careening over the edge. She was now happily blitzed, beyond belief, even going so far as to put up no resistance when she found her arms being stretched out above her head and then pushed over to the sides.

She even giggled a bit as she felt a pair of scarves being wrapped around her wrists. In a mere manner of seconds Vicky was bound by both her wrists to the two upper posts of the four poster bed. It only made her giggle all the more as she mused to herself what a truly naughty dream she was having.

Helplessly bound and gagged, her vision cut off, Vicky was truly at their mercy . . . and they took full advantage.

After helping get his mom secured to the bed, Conner was once more softly sitting on his mom's mid-section. His rock hard cock jutted out like some kind of thick eight inch spear aimed at his mom's tits.

Vicky felt a tongue lashing up and down, and all around, the exposed parts of her chest above the bra. The confident way the tongue darted to and fro indicated it had to be Seong's tongue.

As if confirming her thoughts, she heard her whisper, "Gotta prepare those delicious tits of yours for the pounding they are about to take."

She heard the woman spit loudly, and then felt the wet saliva being rubbed in, and all around, on her chest.

Vicky, despite the scarf cutting off her vision, closed her eyes anyways. She simply couldn't believe what was about to happen; or maybe, more accurately, she simply couldn't believe what an absolutely naughty dream she was having . . . and how very realistic it all was.

Vicky felt his hardness being snuggled up and in between her breasts just before the bed began to squeak softly. She felt the soft female hands pushing her tits together as her son began to pump his hips forward.

"That's it honey, fuck your mommy's tits . . . go on, fuck em harder," the soft voice implored him.

"Oh God it feels so good," Conner exclaimed as the old bed began to squeak even louder, and then louder still when Conner started to lose control.

Vicky knew her son was not only young, but suspected he was highly inexperienced when it came to being with girls so she could not imagine him lasting long.

She was right. Within a matter of ten seconds, as his thrusts got harder and more desperate, she heard the female cry out. "Wait . . . Conner not yet. Let me help as I want your aim to be true."

Vicky felt Conner's desperate fucking of her tits come to an abrupt end. Wondering why, she opened her eyes and found if she tilted her head back, while averting her eyes straight downward, she could just barely see out from under the sloppily applied scarf.

She spied her son's cock, it looked simply massive from this angle, jutting out over her tits. Wrapped securely around his cock was Seong's hand. Not surprisingly, she was moving it up and down, ever so slowly, before picking up speed.

A hand interrupted her vision just as a voice in her ear harshly snapped, "No peeking."

The scarf covering her eyes was yanked down, cutting Vicky off from anymore of her peeking, followed by a whisper in her ear.

"Tell him. Beg him to come on his mommy's tits and on that sexy bra of hers, Mrs. Hall. Please . . . for me."

Vicky felt the scarf being pulled down from her mouth giving her the power of clear speech once more. Deciding it will still be wise to hedge her bets and play along, Vicky obeyed her whispered orders.

Making her voice as sweet as possible, Vicky told her son, "Conner honey, you wanna come on your mommy's tits, on her pretty black bra . . . go on baby, do it for me . . . for us. Please baby."

Conner was whining now as the hand wrapped around his cock picked up speed. "Oh God that feels so good . . ."

"I bet it does baby. Is she stroking you nice? Come on . . . do it . . . come on your mommy's big tits baby." Turning her voice into a soft whine, Vicky added, "Please sweetheart, pretty please . . . for your mommy."

"Yes, come on Conner, sweetie," Seong cooed to him. "I know you wanna come all over your mommy's big tits, like she is begging you to do . . . Go on baby . . . please honey, I wanna see it."

Mere seconds later Vicky heard her son let out a loud grunt, and then felt a warm load of cum splash down all over her chest.

Once again, she comforted herself by whispering quietly, "It's just a dream."

"Yes, just a dream . . . now go back to sleep, Mrs. Hall."

She felt her hair being stroked softly, just the way she liked, allowing her to relax and slip back to sleep.

Sometime later, she couldn't rightly say how long, she came awake. Her neck was being nuzzled sweetly on both sides of her. Or maybe she was dreaming again and only thought she was awake, marking this supple nuzzling of her neck as the beginning of some new and exciting dream.

Either way, Vicky found herself in an even more vulnerable position than before. She was still bound to the bed, but now she was completely and utterly naked. Sometime while she slept peacefully they had removed her bra and panties and reapplied the scarf around her mouth.

The light nuzzling of her neck turned into some equally light kisses, causing her to sigh gently, before it stopped abruptly.

Slowly, the blanket covering her body and keeping her warm, was pulled down to her waist.

Vicky waited for what might happen next, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

There was some quiet whispering being exchanged between the two of them, but despite her best efforts to hear what was being said, Vicky couldn't quite make it out.

Then Seong announced loudly. "Do you wanna see your Mommy's tits honey? I can pull the sheet down also if you want."

Vicky heard her son whisper quietly, almost as if he was afraid to answer, "I . . . I do."

Vicky's heart thundered in her chest as she felt the sheet being pulled down, ever so slowly, to her waist.

"You like them sweetheart? You like your Mommy's big boobies?"

"Yes, Conner answered hoarsely. "They are . . . beautiful."

"Hmm, they are and I bet a whole lotta fun to play with. Do you wanna play with your mommy's tits sweetie? I bet she will let you . . . if you ask nicely enough."

When Conner said nothing, Seong spoke up again.

"Oh Mrs. Hall . . . you have such a shy little boy. Afraid to ask if he can play with his mommy's boobies . . . How adorable. I just love shy little boys . . . don't you?"

Vicky felt the bed shifting again as Seong settled down next to her, on her right side. "Answer your son," she whispered in her ear. "Tell him now, Mrs. Hall that it will be OK for him to play with his mommy's boobies."

Vicky took a deep breath as something came over her; a tiredness maybe of being told what to do by the half crazy Seong.

"No, he must certainly can't," a defiant Vicky retorted. "Now you've had your fun, now let me g-"

Seong cut Vicky's ill-advised request to be let go by rudely shoving the scarf back into her mouth.

"I see your Mommy must be taught a lesson, Connie. Go over there and open the window about half way please while I go to the closet and get us a couple blankets. No reason we should be uncomfortable as the temperature in the bedroom begins to drop."

Vicky's muffled protests to the contrary were ignored as both Conner and Seong hopped off the bed to go complete their individual tasks.

She watched, hoping against hope, Conner would come riding to her defense but instead, he did as instructed, wrenching open the bedroom window, allowing a cold draft of chilly night air to fill the room.

Shivering as the draft of cold air washed over the bed, Vicky was coming to regret her decision to be defiant. The room had been cold enough already, and now without the sheet and blanket pulled up over her naked body, she found herself in a highly vulnerable position.

She shivered again, this time in anticipation, when she heard the quiet clink of the champagne flute being filled with ice cubes.

As both of them settled down on either side of her, Vicky waited anxiously to find out what they planned on doing to her. Both Seong and Conner, after choosing two of the largest of the remaining ice cubes floating in the ice cold water surrounding the champagne bottle in the bucket, gingerly held them in their fingers before applying them to Vicky's bare breasts.

She heard them quietly laughing to themselves as she felt the ice cubes being skated all over and around, both of her bare tits. Apparently, judging by both of their soft little chuckles, they were having lots of fun doing this to her. Vicky struggled mightily, to no avail of course, over her icy torture.

"I guess your Mommy maybe she should have told you it was OK to play with her boobies huh, Connie?"

"I guess so," Conner answered as he watched, eagerly, as his mom's ripe nipples quickly become fully erect.

"Hmmphh," Vicky protested against the stupid scarf stuck in her mouth. Her tits, especially her nipples, were highly sensitive and this maddening, freezing cold ice bath the two of them were giving her was simply pure torture . . . in a most wickedly delicious sort of way.

"I think she wants to say something, Conner. Be a doll and pull down both scarves from her eyes and her mouth. She should be able to see what her stupid little act of defiance got her."

Conner reached up yanking first the scarf from his mom's eyes, before pulling the other one out and away from her mouth.

Vicky took a deep breath, trying to figure out just what she could say to get out of this mess but before she could say anything at all Seong snapped at her.

"Say nothing until I ask you to speak. Just lay there and watch, Mrs. Hall. If you say anything at all, if you try to speak that is, I will make sure your icy punishment lasts for . . ." Seong paused, fixing Vicky with a most wicked smile before finishing, "quite a long, long time. Do you understand me? Nod your head if you do."

Vicky quickly nodded her head yes.

"Good, now watch as me and your son have a little play time with those big, beautiful, and soon to be even more than they already are, freezing cold boobies of yours, Mrs. Hall."

The next few minutes passed in an icy blur of deliciously wet, cold torture for the supremely helpless Vicky.

Both of them, holding their respective ice cubes in their fingers, continued to skate them all around Vicky's sizable tits making her shiver. Adding to her woes was the continued drop in the bedroom's temperature thanks to the half open window allowing a steady draft of cold air to fill the room.

Vicky sighed, hoping it was at an end when finally, after a good minute or so, their ice cubes both melted away to practically nothing. Instead, she found herself having to steel herself once again when Seong fished another pair of decent sized ice cubes out of the bucket.

After handing one to a smiling Conner, the icy torture started up again but only a bit different this time. The first time Vicky's tormentors had made it a point to avoid rubbing their respective ice cubes on her highly sensitive nipples. Her luck was about to change as both of them, from the start, concentrated their icy assault at the very summit of Vicky's mighty tits.

Vicky let out a loud hiss, gritting her teeth as both of them simultaneously, skimmed their ice cubes around the top of her breasts, in tightening circles, before slithering them across her erect nipples.

Squirming all around from the cold, Vicky tried to somehow avoid the icy coldness as she clenched her mouth shut to keep from protesting.

"Wow . . . look Connie, honey," Seong whispered sweetly, "look at your mommy's big boobies shake and wobble all around as she tries to avoid our icy assault. Doesn't that look absolutely delicious?"

"Oh God yes," Conner whispered. With his blanket wrapped tightly around his naked body he felt almost sorry for his mommy. Almost, but then again, she was warned to obey and besides they were not really hurting her, but only making her a bit, OK maybe really, uncomfortable.

The ice-cold assault again did not last long as the ice cubes quickly melted away to nothing. Vicky watched apprehensively, hoping against hope they would not get more ice cubes. Her poor boobies, especially her painfully erect nipples, ached with coldness.

Reaching out, Seong quickly snatched the scarf down one more over Vicky's eyes before whispering to her, "Can't have your next cold surprise ruined, Mrs. Hall."

Vicky stifled a whimper, not wanting to show weakness to her captors, while praying somehow they would grow bored quickly of teasing her with those stupid little ice cubes.

Leaning over her, Seong whispered something in Conner's ear. He immediately turned away from her, moving up toward the nightstand.