Vengeance Gone Wickedly Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up, she glanced to her left where Conner was just coming awake. Stretching, he smiled at her. "Sleep well, Mom," he asked sleepily, "I slept like a log myself."

"You did?" she asked doubtfully. Surely if her dreams had been real could he have been acting so casually toward her? She felt around the bed searching for the offending scarves. They were not there.

"What are you looking for Mom?"

"Ahh nothing, really." Glancing up at the two upper posts of the bed she didn't see any scarves there either. She was also, once again, wearing her bra and panties. In the second and maybe third dream, the memories of them naughty dreams were starting to run together like a pair of twin rivers, one flowing into the other, she had been naked . . . hadn't she?

"You look confused, Mom," Conner said to her.

"I . . . I well, did anything happen last night . . . between us . . . I mean unusual honey?"

"I was scared remember from your stupid ghost story so you . . . I am ashamed to admit, after I begged you, you crawled into bed with me and held me until I feel asleep . . . I guess you could call that unusual."

"Really and . . . and that is all?"

"Yeah, why? I woke up a couple times and you were sleeping . . . not so peacefully maybe as you looked like you were dreaming. I mean, you were kind of mumbling and moaning in your sleep. Did you have some bad dreams of something?"

"Hmm . . ." She reaching out, ruffling his hair, relieved that it had all been just some wild disjointed dream. "I did have a couple dreams . . . but they weren't so bad."

Hopping out of bed, Vicky made her way out of the bedroom and down to the bathroom. Honestly, she wasn't sure how she really felt knowing last night's little adventure had been nothing but a series of wicked dreams. If pressed, she would probably admit she was as equally disappointed as she was relieved.

After taking a pee, she was splashing some cold water on her face, when she noticed it. There was a rather pronounced stain on her pretty black bra. Upon further examination the stain was white and crusty--in other words--it looked like someone, Conner, had come all over her bra.

Vicky let out a small gasp as the memory of her alleged dream came back to her, albeit the memory was a bit fuzzy, but still, it could not be denied. Glancing at herself in the mirror Vicky whispered, "Did that really happen then."

As she stood there trying to piece together just what the hell happened last night, something else caught her eye. There was another stain, this one on her face, up around her forehead. Leaning in close to the mirror, she also noticed a white crusty substance on the lower part of her forehead. Again, wicked memories filled her whirling mind reinforced when she finally noticed the crusty white substance was also stuck in her hair.

If Conner really did that to her how the hell could he be acting so casual about things this morning?

After taking a minute to clean herself up and decide on the best course of action, she would say nothing to him for the moment, at least until she had spoken to Seong, Vicky exited the bathroom.

After getting home, the first thing Vicky did was grab her phone, intending on calling Seong and giving her a real piece of her mind, but before she called she checked her messages. There was one: from Seong.

Vicky pushed the play button: Hello Mrs. Hall, its Seong, I am afraid I have bad news. I won't be able to make it tonight for that little prank you want to pull on Conner. My sister just went into labor early. I gotta run to the hospital. Again I'm sorry.

Half dazed at the implication of the message, Vicky called Seong, who could do nothing but gush at her sister's new born boy and how happy she was to be an Auntie.

Vicky mumbled her congratulations and hung up.

She had to sit down to keep from falling over. If her mad wild dreams were, in fact, not dreams at all, and she had the physical evidence to prove they weren't, it could only mean one thing: The Lady in White was real!