Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
I degrade myself and submit to the girl inside my body.
1.7k words
4.2
14.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning. She was still sleeping and I found out I had drooled a little on her masculine chest. I felt comfortable for some reason. I started thinking about my situation. This was a good opportunity to escape, it was my house and I knew where the spare keys were.

But I didn't act, I felt too tired to try, I was too scared to attempt and I had no idea where to go once I left the house. She could also wake up any moment and I didn't want to make her angry. So I just laid there for a while, only to fall asleep again.

A few hours later I was woken up. I still creeped me out that it was my face and my hands that were waking me up. "Good morning, sunshine," she said. I noticed I was wearing a collar with a leash now, that I bought like a year ago. She was wearing some of my best clothes.

"Good morning," I replied.

"So as we are still swapped I have decided to become you, and I want you to become me." She explained. "And I also want you to become my slave! I read your browser history and you sure are a fan of femdom."

I blushed and felt embarrassed. She said it was cute and that my cuteness fitted my new body. She charmed me, she was so charismatic, even in my body, maybe even more so. Her eyes didn't seem scary anymore, they looked beautiful now. I've always thought my eyes looked good, but now I could see depth into it.

"I want you to call me Master from now on, and I want you to identify as Isabel and as a girl."

I nodded. This didn't really surprise me and it's not like I had a choice. I just let her take more and more control over me. I felt my submissive side take over.

"Now, tell me about your old life, Isabel," she asked in a comforting way.

I told her pretty much everything and answered her follow up questions truthfully. After talking for hours she knew how much money I had, what my job was, and my most important social connections. I gave her the idea to cancel work for a week so I could teach her everything she needed to know.

If we ever switched back, I would want to keep my job, so I didn't really see the problem. I was worried she would spend my money though, but I felt like she could easily see through my lies, so I didn't even try.

I also told her about my sexual fantasies, about how I'm a switch and have this submissive side, and how I enjoyed last night so much. I gave her my passwords and everything she needed. We talked for hours and hours and got to know each other well. She also told me a lot about her and said I should remember everything.

She later checked my laptop history too and found out I also had a humiliation fetish. "Why didn't you tell me this?!" She said in a semi-angry voice.

"I'm sorry," I said while blushing.

"Bad girl! I will have to punish you now," she said.

That excited me and it aroused me a little. My submissive side made me instinctively get into doggy style position on the bed and stick my ass up.

She laughed at that and that made me feel shy, but it aroused me too. She was about to spank me and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

The first one was soft. She was being too careful. I felt the masculine hand hit my bubbly butt, it felt more humiliating than painful. It did arouse me though and I felt my pussy get wet and I was worried she'd find out.

The next one was harder and I felt a small amount of pain. She must have noticed my lack of reaction and decided to up the intensity. The third one was very hard and I reacted with an "Oww".

The next one was even harder and it scared me. The next one was harder than I thought I was capable of, I was really in pain. My ass cheeks got red and I started sobbing, pushing my face in the bed. She slowed down after that but finished to ten.

Afterward, she hugged me tightly. I felt so girly, I didn't believe I was ever this sensitive before, this body really influenced my mind. The hug was so comforting and made me feel safe. I felt like I could trust her, or him now.

"Thank you, master," I said politely.

My master started feeling up my body, or her body. Caressing my boobs and feeling my pussy. It was so wet by now, and she had noticed that. I blushed because of it.

Her deep voice started whispering in my ear. "You naughty Isabel", she said almost giggling. I wanted to hide my face from embarrassment.

She suddenly carefully placed me down on the bed and moved backward. Then she moved her face towards my slit and gently kissed it. She started licking it gently. It felt amazing, she knew what she was doing. She would know exactly what her body would like and did so. I felt in heaven and I wondered why my new master was so sweet to me.

Not much later I orgasmed a few times. I was moaning a lot and that made her smile. My body felt so incredibly sensitive.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she stood up on the bed. "You know, your cuteness and submission make me feel very masculine, I really feel like a guy now".

He casually put his arms behind his head and looked at me. I got on my knees in front of him and reached towards his pants. I was so short I could barely reach it, but I could. I undid his belt. I felt very nervous about this and was afraid to look upwards to my master.

His bulge was huge. I couldn't believe it used to be mine. I kissed the bulge a few times. It made me feel so slutty and submissive as if I knew what I was doing. He randomly took off his shirt. I didn't look up much, but I started to see his V-cut clearly, it looked so attractive. I worked my ass off in the gym to achieve that, and now it would even seduce myself.

I slowly freed the cock. It suddenly was right in front of me, swinging up and down a little. It looked huge, as if it wouldn't fit in my mouth. But I knew it has been in there before. I recognized my cock, it was exactly the one I used to use, it only looked even bigger. It felt humiliating to please my own cock, but that only aroused me more.

I was too short to even reach the dickhead while it was standing up. My master went a little through his knees and allowed me to reach it. I kissed it first, then licked it. I opened up my mouth as wide as I could and slowly put it over the cock it.

It actually tasted quite good, my old familiar dick. At this point my pussy was dripping again and my cheeks were burning. I put in more effort and completely put the cock in my slutty mouth. I was somehow still surprised it fit in.

I started doing my absolute best to please my new master and tried every trick I remembered from porn and did the things I liked to receive myself. I gently played with the balls, being extra careful knowing how sensitive they can be. "You slut!" he randomly said, trying to satisfy my humiliation fetish.

I felt completely submissive, I was his now. His slave, his property. Both our bodies were hers/his now. I existed to please and support him and to make him feel good. My mouth's priority was his cock. He wasn't good at humiliating me yet, but I humiliated myself just fine, both mentally and physically.

He started moaning softly. I felt like I was doing a good job. I finally felt confident enough to look upwards to my master. He looked down upon me. Our eyes met and we both knew I was completely surrendering to him with this act. Giving this blowjob was more intense somehow than the heavenly oral pleasures I received earlier.

He was getting close. I was ready to swallow his load, knowing it will be huge. But he suddenly took the cock out of my mouth and decided to cum all over my face. He was doing my typical orgasm moan. As he came he pulled the leash of my collar, choking me a little.

It felt warm, the hot sperm landing on my face. It was so much, my small face was mostly covered by it. It was so hot and aroused me intensely. I truly felt like his slutty property now, marked by her master.

I instinctively cleaned his dick with my tongue and slurped up the cum. I liked the taste of his cum now. It was my own cum anyway. "Maybe both our bodies are his now, but the cum is still mine," I thought by myself.

I felt proud for having done this and having pleased my master. I felt proud to admit my inner slut and proud to serve my new master, who was a much better version of my former self. I wondered how I changed my mind so quickly and so much. I guessed I fell in love with him.

As my face was still covered in cum, I was too scared to hug my master, but I innocently smiled at him. Then he hugged me and didn't care about the cum on my face. I felt more loved than ever before. Then he suddenly picked me up and carried me as if we're in a movie. He walked towards the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and I was still lying in his arms, I was leaning a little on his shoulders. He hopped in the shower when it was hot enough, taking me with him. The cum quickly washed from my face and then he suddenly kissed me.

It was so romantic. I guessed I wasn't just his slave now, I became his girlfriend. His cute girlfriend, his Isabel, lying in his arms. "I love you," he said after the kiss. "I love you too, master!" I responded with red-hot cheeks.