Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
A supernatural occurence flips the tables. I deserve it.
1.9k words
4
13.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: 'Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 01' is going to have two separate sequels, this one, where a supernatural occurrence (body swap) completely changes the dynamics and turns the tables, and another more realistic sequel that will be named 'Vengeance Gone Real Ch. 02'.

I suddenly felt different, my eyes were closed and I was lying on something hard, it was hurting a little. I wasn't thinking straight but assumed I fell down. I opened my eyes and saw myself standing there, with a confused look on my face. It didn't make sense, there was no mirror involved.

"What happened?!" was asked with my mouth and voice. "Why do I see myself"?

"I'm also seeing myself" I responded, and then I realized the voice I said that with wasn't mine. I started realizing that we swapped bodies. "No way, did we?!"

"Oh my fucking god, we swapped bodies!" she said in my voice. She was free now. Meanwhile, I was now handcuffed and unable to move from a fallen chair. I tried to get loose but it was no use. I saw she was testing my body, moving around my arms, realizing she was free.

"Get me loose and then we can investigate what happened," I told her.

"As if I would trust you, you were about to rape me." She responded with my deep voice. I was getting worried now, realizing she wouldn't just let me go. Suddenly she picked up the chair and me and placed us down. "Wow, I'm suddenly so strong."

I saw my old face change, it started grinning. "Maybe karma did this or something," she said as I saw my eyes become scary. I gulped. I looked much bigger than usual and I suddenly felt really scared. She looked at me, examining me. "I look so incredibly cute from this angle," she said.

I noticed the fly of my pants was still open and I saw her bulge, my penis, growing in the underwear. "I think it's about time you find out what it's like to be treated like that," she said. She grabbed me by my cheeks. The hand felt so strong. I felt so sensitive.

"Open up" she commanded. I ignored her and looked at the bulge. She freed my cock out of the underwear. My cock looked huge. I knew I deserved this, I knew what was about to happen, but I didn't want it. "Please no, I beg of you!" I pleaded. "I'm not gay!" I exclaimed.

"That's okay, you're a girl now," she said with a smirk. "Open the fuck up!" She said angrily, using my deep voice to make it sound threatening. I was shaking, I slowly opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I didn't see it but I knew my cock was moving towards my mouth.

Suddenly she shoved it in. I was forced to taste my own cock, it felt huge, it widened my mouth. I wondered how it fit earlier, it's too big for this mouth. I opened my eyes only to be met with a scary smile on the face that was once mine.

She started moving my cock, shoving it in and outside my mouth. I felt really uncomfortable and the thought of a cock in my mouth disgusted me. I was glad it was just my own, it didn't taste strongly. I made strange noises and at times felt like I was choking on it.

She was being overly careful, I realized I was too careless before, I must have hurt her like this. "Start sucking it already!" she commanded. I had no idea how to suck a cock but I automatically tried. I sucked, licked, and moved my head. My cock moved in too fast and deep to focus on the dickhead.

I noticed my cheeks were getting really hot and I started feeling really aroused. I felt my new pussy get wet, or at least I felt something like that. My new and small hands still were handcuffed and I couldn't do anything to stop this. I felt completely helpless, at the mercy of my old body.

Not much later she started moaning softly and manly like I used to do. I knew she was getting close and I was afraid of the cum that was about to be shot into my mouth. She started grabbing my new hair and pulled my face closer. My own cock being forced deep inside my throat. I felt my eyes becoming teary.

Not much later and she started spurting cum directly in my throat. It was an amazing amount. She moaned masculine and loudly. "Now you know how it feels like you pig!" she said as the ejaculation finished. I felt really weird and wouldn't know how to describe it. I randomly started sobbing.

She wiped the dick off on my cheeks and put it back in her underwear. It was her underwear now, her dick now and her body now. And I was her prisoner, a prisoner in my own house. She inserted a finger in my pussy. "Wow you really are wet, I bet you secretly enjoyed that," she teased with a smirk.

Not much later took out my phone and used her new thumb to open it. She checked my notifications and probably checked my photos and some other stuff.

"You really are who I thought you were. It's strange, I never thought you'd be someone like this, if you wanted to have sex with me so badly, you should have just asked"

I was still silently sobbing, not really listening to what she was saying.

"You got much hotter too, she said as she took a selfie with my phone. Maybe I will enjoy this for a while." She said. "First things first, tell me everything I need to know about you. What are your pin codes? Do you have anything important soon? Where are we even?"

"I don't want to say" I replied, worried about a reaction.

"But you have to! But okay, I will let you rest and think for a while, while I explore this place."

I still couldn't move from the chair. There was a little bit of cum drying on my face and I was still shaking a little bit. I started to calm down and think about my situation. But not much later I couldn't resist crying my eyes out. I cried like a little girl.

I was a little girl now, I was so short. Sure she was still an adult, but everything about me was so tiny. And I was also stuck as if I wasn't helpless enough being so small. I was still so scared. She'd get to find out everything about me, there's so much information on my phone.

She'd have access to my money, my savings, my assets, everything. She could also gather all the evidence she needs to get me into prison after switching back. "Will we switch back though? What caused this?" I was thinking to myself. "Maybe I deserved this."

A few hours later she came back. She had showered, her new hair was wet. By now I was out of tears. She slowly walked towards me. I felt an urge to run, but I also froze, not that I could move much anyway. As she got closer I realized again how big and tall she was in my body.

"I found a loooot of things about you. I think I actually want to live like you for a while, you really have potential and I've always wanted to experience being a man." She told me. "So what exactly do you know about this swap?"

"I honestly have no idea," I said in a soft voice. "I'm as surprised as you are."

She made eye contact with me and it made me feel shy so I looked down. "Look me in the eye and say it again."

I obeyed, but the eyes still scared me. "I honestly have no idea!"

"Okay, I believe you. Now about you, tell me everything I should know and want to know!" she demanded.

I had no idea where to start and just remained silent.

"I think you still don't understand the situation you're in. I'm in charge now, you're the helpless girl now, and to be honest, you deserve it."

I remained silent. Then she suddenly slapped me hard. It hurt a lot. "Well?" I still didn't know how to respond and she slapped again. I started sobbing again, despite not having many tears left.

I was still nude. Her new body apparently had my old male libido. She got an erection again and the bulge showed. She uncuffed me with the keys she must have found in my wallet. She held both my small arms in her big hand and pulled me. She was too strong, I couldn't even struggle.

She pulled me towards the door and we went into another room, my bedroom. She didn't turn on the lights but she threw me on the bed. She was going to rape me, her own body. I was going to do it to her too, I deserved it. I didn't resist, I just did nothing. The thought of being rape did arouse me and my pussy got wet again.

The pussy juice did save me here. And she wasn't as much into foreplay as I was. As she jumped on the bed she directly inserted my, no, her big cock into my pussy. It seemed far too big and I squealed when it entered. But apparently, it stretched just fine and it barely hurt thanks to my natural lubrication.

She fucked me slowly at first. It actually felt amazing, the feeling was completely new to me, and it felt much better than the other way around, it was so intense. I started softly moaning. She sped up the movement. Our cock sliding in and out, getting wetter and wetter. I had my first female orgasm not much later and surrendered to pleasure.

I'm sure I was moaning loudly by now. Admitting how much pleasure I was having. She suddenly choked me. I had no idea she was that kinky. It hurt as her grip was tight and seemed unmovable. It went on and on and on.

I was surprised by her endurance, I think I would have ejaculated by now. She made me change positions, trying out doggy style. I still felt amazing through and through. She pushed my face into the pillow and ravaged my pussy. I had multiple orgasms for sure.

She started pulling my hair again, I knew she must have been close. It hurt and my eyes got teary again. Not much later and she came into my pussy, filling it up, while she had a short masculine moan with my old deep voice. I felt used, but I loved it. I loved how the cum felt in my pussy. I loved how it still dripped out slowly minutes later.

I felt so helpless and girly, I really had become a girl and I felt I had become mentally feminine too. I was suddenly worried about getting pregnant, I never had even thought about becoming pregnant as I obviously couldn't become that before. I felt the urge to hug my old body and did so. I hid my face into her chest. My old body seemed so big and muscular, yet soft enough to be comfortable.

She didn't say anything. She just patted my head and hugged me back. She must have known how I felt and feel especially emphatic to me because it was her own body. I fell asleep on her chest, which used to be mine and the last thing I remember is that she kissed my forehead.