All Comments on 'Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 03'

by Lausunaht

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

as a reader i kinda feel ripped off. like you led me on with one premise with the first chapter, then switched to this sci-fi/fantasy feminization plot out of nowhere with no lead up to or hinting at it. your author's notes said you were going to branch into this but also do a more realistic alternative version. i think it was a mistake for you to not do the more realistic version under the same name and thus follow the continuity established in your first chapter. then you could do this feminization version under the alt title.

but whatever, it's your vision and it's still pretty well written. objectively i give it 3 stars.

LausunahtLausunahtover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. That's exactly the reason I wanted to write two sequels, as this was my original idea but I felt like realistic version was also needed for those that don't like supernatural things.

Maybe I should have kept this the title for the realistic story, as that would be more popular, but it's too late for that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rating

I have a body swapping fetish and this was one of the best things I have read on Literotica. I rate this 5/5 stars. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous