Veni, Vici, Veni

Story Info
Brave trans warrior dominated by a musky orc!
3k words
4.62
9.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,503 Followers

Hello! This is a story featuring a brave trans gal warrior who finds herself totally subservient and dominated by an orc woman with VERY compelling pheromones! 3000 words of musk play is what I'm getting at, so definitely be advised if that's not your thing. Some mind control is inferred but they're still the same person at the end just really into orc sweat but, y'know, if it's not your thing head's up there.

Anyways! Hope you enjoy!

****************************************

"Your reign of terror has come to an end, Torka Headcracka!" Gilly boomed in her best hero voice, trying to avoid looking at the orc woman's nearly naked body. The day was sweltering, so her dark green skin was glistening in the afternoon sun. Her only clothing was a small skirt made of furs and some heavy boots of the same material. Her enormous breasts were exposed for all to see, drawing in Gilly's eyes like whirlpools. Torka was the largest woman she'd ever seen, in more ways than just height.

The large orc woman sighed, setting down a fearsome knife onto the large flat rock she'd been using for a table. A boar lay in pieces around the blade, ready for roasting.

"You're interrupting my dinner," Torka growled, "Again."

Gilly clanked forward, metal bits in both her pack and armour clinking together to make her stride nothing less than a cacophony to the orc's sensitive ears. But hard experience told her that Torka was not one to be underestimated.

Gilly unsheathed her short sword, a thin mithril blade that had cost her a small fortune. "I'll warn you, I'm prepared to use this!"

"Little adventurer, you've yet to learn your limits. How many times must be perform this dance?"

Gilly blushed. Her sword hand tensed when she remembered how she'd been bested thrice in increasingly humiliating ways. Her order had tasked her with dealing with the local village's "orc problem", which was a nice way to say they didn't enjoy the giant with the big tits hunting all the local boar and showing up all the manly men. But so far, no matter how hard she tried, Torka had her beat!

"T-those were minor setbacks," Gilly declared, "I've been practicing!"

"Oh? So have I." Torka showed off her astounding physique, making that lingering desire Gilly experienced grow in her heart...and other places...despite her best efforts. "I've grown weary of your attempts to subdue me. I think this'll be our last."

Gilly slashed her sword from one side to the other. "Not a chance, you brute! You'll never kill me!"

The orcess barked a hearty laugh, its deep sound reverberating off the trees around them. "You think I want you dead? No, adventurer. Don't be silly. I want you for a servant."

The humid air must have been getting to Gilly, as she immediately broke out into a sweat. "That's...that's ridiculous! I'd never serve you either!" she said, trying to ignore the images of her kneeling before the brutish woman, obeying her every command like a good girl. That thought had no appeal, she desperately told herself.

Torka shrugged. "That's what you think. But over our last few encounters, I feel like I've demonstrated that you cannot best me in single combat. And more importantly, I've gotten you accustomed to my pheromones."

"Phero-whats?" Gilly asked. Her nose itched something fierce, but she kept the focus on her target.

"Ah, I suppose you wouldn't know. You aren't exactly a learned member of your species," she chuckled to herself, then folded her huge arms. "Pheromones are the special signature that many animals use to lure in mates. My people are no different. In times past, that's how we picked our partners. We inundated one another with the smells of our sweat, drowning each other in hormonal need. Of course, to compete, our sweat had to be potent. Far more powerful than the pitiful kind human bodies produce."

"That's disgusting! And wrong. No creature holds sway over me!" Gilly readied to charge. "En garde, knave! I strike this blow for my Order, my people, and the honour of knights everywhere!"

She darted forward, sword flashing from side to side and a bellow of rage on her lips. Torka grinned, stepping to the side to allow the maelstrom to pass. Gilly skidded to a halt after a good three metres past her target. She'd had completely missed!

"Already my pheromones have settled in your mind. Your actions are slowed, your reflexes are shot. Just let me win."

Gilly scowled. The itch in her nose was only getting stronger, followed by the realization that she was indeed smelling the Orc woman's body. She tried to hold her nose, but it was a terrible way to fight. So she tried to breathe through her mouth, unconscious that each breath was another inhalation of orcish musk regardless of whether she smelled it or not. The prolonged exposure to an attractive woman and her pheromonal assault was making one particular part of her anatomy hard to ignore.

Her embarrassment turned to outrage. She screamed and attacked with a wild overhand slash. Torka easily dodged, then grappled Gilly from behind. Her sword arm pinned, she was helpless and unable to defend herself. What's more, she was closer to the source of the scent than ever before.

Torka's mocking laughter reverberated deep in Gilly's chest. "You foolish thing. I'm going to enjoy using you. But first thing's first." She tore the sword from the human's hand and tossed it into the deep brush to her side. Then she started peeling at the armour Gilly wore. Only when she was down to arm and leg protection did she break away, though even then she felt more vulnerable than ever.

"Oh? What's that there?" the green woman asked. Her eyes were locked to Gilly's skirt, now featuring the unmistakable bulge of an erection. "I'm going to have so much fun the moment you let me win."

Gilly tried to thrash and throw her fists around. Torka's hold was vice-like, only allowing her to flip from back to front, locking the adventurer's head in her powerful right arm. The human had her nose pressed up against Torka's armpit, leaving her unable to escape the powerful musky scent.

"See?" Torka said, her hand running through Gilly's hair, "It's so much better when you stop fighting. Lose yourself to my scent."

Gilly moaned into her armpit, her every breath soaked in the orc woman's sweat. Her hand moved on its own, finding her cock and starting to stroke. She wasn't defeated yet, but it was getting close.

"Mmnf. Some kind of orc trickery. Not my fault!" Gilly mumbled.

"Of course. Or maybe I was lying. Maybe there's nothing special about my sweat at all. Maybe I was just excusing the fact that you're a depraved musk slut, to save your fragile ego."

Torka let the spent adventurer fall at her feet. Gilly flopped, feeling like her orgasm had been forcefully dragged out of her despite the obvious truth of what happened. She'd cum in such a humiliating way that it robbed her of even a token justification.

"What happens to me now?" Gilly asked.

The orc looked down at her, but not with the smug dismissal she'd displayed before. A flicker of pity, perhaps.

"Next, you stand up."

The adventurer raised an eyebrow, a part of her concerned that this was some kind of trap. But, since she wasn't struck down while she was completely blissed out on musk or sprawled in post-coital defeat on the dirt, she'd have to take a chance. She stood up, dusting herself off as best she could.

Torka orbited Gilly, probing the young knight's assets with the eye of a hunter. "You have promise, hero. Despite losing to me several times, you kept coming back. As much as that is annoying, it's also a mark of someone with guts. Determination. I can respect it."

This was the first positive thing her enemy had ever said about her abilities. "I...I thought you thought I was weak?"

Torka shrugged. "Weak is just the first step to getting strong. All it takes is the right training. You find your strengths, focus on those. Build them into mountains. They cover your weaknesses. Here, let me show you."

She fetched a bow from her camp. Gilly expected something crude or stolen, but it was in fact the finest ranged weapon she'd ever seen. Almost as if the wood had been grown for this exact purpose. Torka thrust it into her hands.

"I'm a knight! Knights don't use bows," Gilly replied.

"Why not?"

"Ranged combat isn't as honourable!" she shot back, word for word what her instructors had taught her.

Torka wasn't impressed. "Honour is all well and good, but what matters in combat isn't what you feel or your enemy feels, it's if you win. Here," she held out an arrow by the fletching, "Try and shoot my wicker basket over there."

Gilly paused, considering her former opponent had just handed her a weapon. But for some reason, there was something in the orc's voice that made Gilly want to trust her. So she did.

"I...I can't pull it back," she said, trying to work the string, "What's wrong with it?"

Torka snorted. "It's the draw weight. 180 pounds, by your measurements. We'll work on your strength. Your arms and legs are just as important as the weapons you wield. Come! Let's see how much you can lift."

Their impromptu training session went long into the night, with Gilly sleeping over on the same bedroll as Torka. Getting so close to the orc's scent made sleep difficult. Thankfully, Torka was kind enough to let her masturbate to 'get it out of her system'. The casual debauchery had the knight confused, but willing, and the two finally slept with Gilly's seed spilled onto both of their thighs.

Over the next few weeks, Gilly started a new training regime in earnest after helping her new mentor move further out from the village she'd been commissioned to help. Torka taught the younger woman all she knew about fighting, both with a bow and with a sword. She learned of the hunt, of trailing prey for miles of forest to make the silent kill. To move quietly, her armour had to go. At the beginning, she was only comfortable with being fully clothed, but under Torka's encouragement, her top joined her pants in a neat folded pile at their camp site.

The exercises were intense. Gilly's training as a knight was lax by no means, but the orcess' ideal of physical fitness was at another level. Calisthenics blended seamlessly with weight training and fighting drills, and soon both women were dashing through the forest, armed to the teeth, pushing one another to the limits. This evoked more musk from the pair, and Gilly felt her body become adjusted to the presence of the orc's body odor. Instead, the knight remained in a near permanent state of arousal, one they both worked to address.

Torka kept her apprentice on task with rewards. A successful accuracy test got a handjob. 30 mile hikes earned a chance to thrust her cock inside the larger woman's plump asscheeks. All of it was non-penetrative, however. Torka said that was only for 'true warriors', and that Gilly would have to train hard for that right.

Months passed. Gilly's training left her resembling nothing so much as a shorter version of Torka herself. Though her breasts were nowhere near as impressive, her intensive exercise gave her a firm behind and well-toned arms. She wore tops only in towns where the prying eyes of the citizenry made conversation difficult. Anytime else and her clothing was minimal. Just enough to keep her (frequently erect) cock from getting in the way, and some footware to muffle her steps.

"You are almost ready," Torka told her after a long sparring session, followed by vigorous intercrural sex. Gilly had her dick pressed in between the orcess' powerful thighs and hump them, growing impatient and frustrated as her mentor's pussy drizzled femcum all over her shaft. There it was, the object of her desire, and she couldn't fuck it. It still felt good to fuck Torka's thighs, and it would only take a few more moments to blow a thick load all over her green skin. But being held so close, and yet so far from stuffing her cock deep inside...it was maddening.

"What more do I have to do?" she asked, more neediness than indigence pouring through her plea.

"Beat me," Torka said simply, then squeezed her thighs. The effect it had on Gilly's prick was immediate, and the former knight shot cream in sticky ropes all over the two of them. It barely grazed Torka's exposed pussy lips, adding insult to injury in the level of unsatiated desire. "There we go. I still have you under control. But if you want to fuck my pussy, you'll have to prove worthy of it. Go. Gain wisdom, gather your talents and weapons. And if you can beat me in single combat, then my body is yours."

***

Her Order had written her off for dead, so she started her career as a reliable adventurer from scratch. Her intimidating appearance made some question if she was robbing them, not soliciting work. Still, she eked out a living clearing bandits and gathering pelts. The difficulty of her taskings increased, and her fame rose in tandem. Some said she was a half-orc, others that she was possessed by a beast when in combat. Though already good, she strived to learn from every encounter, adjusting her tactics and gaining new insights into her foes.

But still, something was missing. In the weeks after she left camp with Torka, Gilly felt there was a strange absence. A hollow feeling that she tried to fill with combat, or will material wealth, or even the company of some willing wenches on the road. But her thoughts always turned back to the orc hunter. It had to be that they had unfinished business. Gilly was now a master at combat. Not only that, but she'd proven herself time and again to be able to outsmart her opponents. She resolved to find Torka and face her in final combat. Then she'd claim her prize...and be hailed as the strongest warrior of them all!

Tracking her down was easy enough; the art of the hunter was one of the first things Torka had taught her. Gilly followed a trail of bent branches and bloodstains to a clearing, not too far from the place where they'd first met. She cringed at the memory. How had she been so overconfident then, knowing so little? Now she was prepared. The orc had simply trained her too well. Her steps were silence, her motions smooth and confidence. She'd never replaced her armour, and she was naked above her waist save for the quiver on her back. A simple skirt kept her cock concealed, and a pair of furred boots to muffle her movement. She withdrew an arrow and waited to catch sight of her quarry.

Torka looked much as she had when they'd parted. Her arms full of chopped firewood, she dumped the bundle in a pile at her feet and pulled out a waterskin. Again the shimmer of sweat on her skin caught Gilly's eye. Of course, she'd been exerting those powerful muscles of hers. She entered the clearing with her bow raised, unwilling to claim victory with a sneak attack. She'd prove herself the better woman out in the open!

"Torka Headcracka!" the former knight called out, "Your reign of terror has come to an end!"

Torka's head snapped around, her hand going to a large hammer laying on its side. But her hand halted at the haft when she recognized the source of the shout.

"Been a while, Gilly. I take it you think you're ready to beat me?"

Gilly nodded. "I've proven myself to everyone but you...and myself. Have at thee!"

Torka approached, unarmed. Gilly thought some madness had overtaken her to stalk toward a woman with a bow in hand! She pulled back the string in a single, swift motion. A disabling shot, nothing more. Her arm landed on the meaty thigh of the approaching orc. She readied to strike...

Torka was a few feet away when Gilly smelled her. That arousing, intoxicating musk she'd been deprived of for months all arriving at once. Her eyes rolled back, her brain swimming in orc sweat. In a moment her cock grew just enough to spurt thick, stored up cum all over her skirt. Pleasure rendered her insensate, all the expectation of combat turned to embarrassed bliss. She fell to her knees, bow and arrow both dropped from her fingertips as she helplessly disgraced herself over and over again until she'd shot herself dry. She kept her eyes locked to the ground, incapable of meeting the eyes of the woman who had proven to be her better with nothing but her scent.

"You poor little human," Torka said with a gentle laugh, petting Gilly's disheveled hair. When she didn't respond, Torka lifted the fallen knight's chin with her finger. "My scent bends weak minds to my will. I'll give you a final choice: leave now forever...or succumb completely."

The heart of a warrior yearned to be free, to flee on all fours into the woods and live to fight another day. But the rest of her, the part overwhelmed by the smell of orc sweat, already knew the answer. Torka lifted up her skirt, revealing her green pussy.

"Then take your reward, warrior," she said. Gilly leaned in and licked at the glistening lips of her mistress, eager to please her. Her head swam in smells that drove thoughts of escape away forever. How could she abandon this? Between Torka's legs, pressed up against her armpit, jerking and trembling and squirting like a totally taken muskslut, that was her destiny. And in that way, she had reached a final victory.

And for a warrior, victory was life!

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,503 Followers