Venice Vacations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approach my uncle and give him a kiss on the cheek while watching my former classmates start their new life as slaves, 'See you for breakfast and tell me how everything went;' I tell him.

'Be careful Emily, there are a lot of innocent young girl hunters out there and I don't want to see you tomorrow for sale at the auction;' Uncle Francesco says kissing me back.

'I'm not exactly an innocent young lady;' I tell my uncle with a mischievous smile, 'Besides you know my mother will cut your balls off if anything happens to me;' I tell him smiling.

'I'm clear you know how to take care of yourself Emily, but please be careful;' my uncle tells me with a serious gesture.

'Don't worry uncle, I'll be very careful;' I tell him stopping joking, 'Besides you already have three of your gorillas following me to prevent anything from happening to me;' I add at his surprised face.

'Damn you Emily, when did you find out?' my uncle says to me very angrily.

'As soon as I got off the airport in Rome;' I tell my uncle; 'Pippo and Nicola were my bodyguards in New York when I was ten years old, when I couldn't fall asleep, Nicola would sing me Verdi operas until I fell asleep, how could I forget him;' I add in conclusion.

'I can't wait until they pass the slavery laws in the United States and you take over that part of the business, you'll make us all so much richer. See you tomorrow, take care;' my uncle says giving me a kiss on the forehead and then turns to join the orgy and enjoy Mary's virginity.

To be continued...

12