Venus and Harriet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Harriet rolled off the couch, knelt on the floor and gave me a smile. "Well, what do you think? Did you get some good pictures? When can we see them? I need to pee. Want to come watch me? I need a beer. You want one? Hey Val...you want a beer? You can diddle yourself with one hand and hold a beer with the other."

Venus grunted and sat up, "When you're done pissing bring me a beer too. I've got a taste in my mouth and it isn't pussy." She stood up and looked down at me, "You can put that sorry looking pecker away. It's not going to get any more attention around here. I don't know why I did that. Maybe Val wants to give you a poke or suck or maybe both. What do you think Val, can you get him hard?"

Val pulled her hand out, looked at it, all wet and shiny, "No I'm not going to give him suck or a fuck. I did it one time and told him it was all he was going to get from me. I've got a husband that gets all my loving. Where's my beer? I'm thirsty."

I got up, zipped up and wandered over to the laptop. By now the beer had arrived. Val had stood and arraigned her skirt. As we watched her she blushed, "Okay so I took care of my itch. Any problem with that you guys? Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do."

Both Venus and Harriet had put on robes so everyone was presentable in case the preacher showed up. The picture on the TV may have shocked him a little and the smell of sex in the air was kind of strong. But we were not showing any parts that were not seen on the street every day.

I was surprised by how many of the photos were good. The others felt that they all were good and complained when I deleted a few. I suggested that I come back in a day or so and we could pick out the best and let me have some for my own. "You want some jerk off material Hank?" Val asked me.

Venus explained that they had agreed to let me have some that didn't show faces. "Just puss is all he gets. A little asshole I suppose. But now that I think about it he did get a very good blow job. What do you think girlfriend, should we still let him have a picture or two?"

Val and I walked back to our apartments. As we walked between the buildings she looked around and then pulled me into a hug. "Maybe we can get together one more time. But just one more time, no more than that, what do you think?" I told her I would love to do it again with her and I was willing that any time she called I would be ready. She mentioned that her husband had another out of town job in two weeks and she would give me a call. It was sealed with a deep kiss. "Hum...that was good. I like kissing you."

I went back to the ladies apartment two nights later. Before I had left I had downloaded the photos to their computer and showed them how to run it so they could look at the photos if they wanted. Apparently they had because they had picked out the ones I could have copies of. And they told me that I wasn't going to delete any more. So I only had to copy my photos to my computer. We had beer while we waited. Old computers are kind of slow. When Harriet asked how long it was going to take I told her I had no idea. "So...I feel kind of bad. I offered you a poke and you never got it. Would you like one now?"

I looked at Venus, she smiled and nodded yes. Grabbing my hand Harriet pulled me into the bedroom and quickly dropped her robe. She must have been planning this all along because she was naked under her robe, the bed covers had been pulled back and on the bed stand was a tube of lube. She helped me undress and as clothes fell away she would kiss the exposed skin. "That is a nice prick you have. If I was straight I would want one just like that for my very own." She caressed me and I caressed her. She told me, "It's time; I'm wet and let's do it. Fuck me hard, I like it hard. With our strap-on it's great when Venus fucks me hard."

So I did her hard. She didn't reach the plateau but I sure did. Five minutes of hard work and I came in a rush. "I'm sorry you didn't enjoy that. Will you let me spend some time so you get some pleasure out of this?" She thanked me for the offer and told me she didn't expect to have an orgasm. Venus would solve it later.

I left and was feeling good but guilty. Maybe I would get another chance to repeat the experience. How often to you get to photograph two lesbians having sex or getting a blow job from one and a fuck from the other.

The End

I hope you enjoyed this little story. It's just a fantasy. Please share your thoughts. And votes are appreciated.

12