Venus and Her Mummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy knows that her baby has only met Daddy when it's dark. You've been such a sweet girl, petting his pet snake while he helped your tits feel good." Melissa's eyes were starting to glaze over. Venus found herself getting more hot at the idea of a stranger, entering a dark room, and molesting her in such a manner. She lifted her hips and bit her lower lip, squeaking impatiently, making Melissa visibly pant harder. Her hands wound her fingers around both sides of her underwear and pulled. It audibly ripped, starting where the fabric was struggling the most. A 7 inch cock, looking as real as the pussy Venus had licked to orgasm, sprung from the white wreckage sporting a thick ball of precum at the tip. Venus felt herself freeze, trying to figure out how this strap on looked so, real. It throbbed and she hardly noticed that Melissa's tits were freed from their confines as well. She palmed her cock and started fucking her hand as she neared the bed, between Venus's legs. The bed dipped, sank, and held as the older woman knelt, rubbing faster as she buried her nose between the restrained girl's legs. A ragged groan erupted from between her labia as Melissa began to suck and savor the excitement that Venus had produced. The slapping noises that emitted from her cock being vigorously stroked were neither quiet or subtle. The grunting noises started to mount and suddenly a hot splash of liquid drenched the back of Venus's right thigh. Melissa's mouth released her pussy to bellow a shout of pleasure. Venus's brain started careening again as she realized that the liquid coating her leg was cum. She was able to lift her head just enough to see the now angry and red head of the cock pulsing and the sticky line of cum that connected it to her.

"My sweet baby was so good to my pet snake. Daddy wanted to make sure that Mommy made you feel so good before he gave your kitty their cummies. She worked so hard to keep me from scaring you when you played with your kittens. It was so hard not filling you with my cum before. But now, you're ready for playtime with Daddy." Venus's mouth snapped open and closed as the mottled red cock head was rubbed against her slick lips. She was trying to follow the story line, but was so thrown by the realistic feel of the rubbery tip that she could not speak. Melissa tweaked one of her own stiff nipples and started to pant again, as Venus's pussy slowly parted and molded to the cock head. "Such a good girl. Such a good pussy taking my cock," Melissa crooned and growled when Venus's hips bucked in reaction to her cock rubbing against a sensitive spot. Spit was starting to gather, as if her mouth was watering, and Venus felt her cunt start to pull and suck the cock in.

"It's so real," She gasped, unable to not try and make sense of it. Melissa suddenly thrust her full weight forward, plunging the rest of the way into her. Hot, sweaty, dangly flesh started to slap against her perineum. They felt like real balls, and Venus felt her pleasure begin to mount. Melissa's right hand had started smearing fluids against her clit, and she jerked when the woman spit on it. It felt incredible, the cock was hot, thick, and firm as it pumped into her. Her clit was hard and aching, well coated in spit and the juices Venus had milked out of her by Melissa's fingers and lips earlier.

"It's real baby, I am your Mommy and Daddy. Daddy isn't hiding anymore. When he wants to fill his baby girl's belly, he's going to-" Melissa's sentence paused as she started moving her hips faster and faster, matching the speed in which Venus's climax was approaching. "Feed his little girl," she choked out. Venus could hardly give two shits about how real the cock was at this point, her toes were curling her eyes had started to roll into the back of her head.

"Mu...Mummy....so good, fuck, Daddy," she whimpered, and suddenly her body was shaking as she clenched and throbbed around the cock inside her. She let out several screams when her pussy started to gush and soak the sheets under them. She vaguely recognized that she had squirted for the first time. The second climax was already sending her into hysterics, again, as a hot spurt of cum coated her insides. Melissa had not stopped fucking her new baby girl through the first orgasm and had latched her teeth almost angrily around one of Venus's nipples when the girl started cumming. Her cock forced the fluttering walls to stay open, ramming against any velvety obstacle that tried to close the channel. She spat out Venus's nipple and started making those snuffling noises that she made earlier, sounding more like deranged livestock than a human. Her words came out gravelly and thick.

"Daddy is breeding his baby," she gritted out, and she was. More and more hot strands of cum were painting the velvet walls that had been thrown into a second round of mind-bending pleasure. Venus's eyes were completely rolled back into her head, and she looked as if she was having an exorcism. She felt as if the hot, sticky cum was pouring into her, filling her to the brim. Lewd squelching noises were coming from where they were connected. When Venus came back to earth, she dully noted that Melissa had started fucking her again. More roughly, face red and mouth puckered. No words were spoken when she shot her load into her again, sperm pushing its way out desperately, dripping and collecting in the v of Venus's pelvis. Melissa bellowed like an ox and stopped thrusting. She seemed to wilt on top of Venus but held herself up. Venus's eyes were wide, and she felt her confusion and fear start to mount again as she watched Melissa's cock pop out of her and begin to furl inwards. It seemed to sink into her pudendum, tightening and reshaping itself as it went. In the end, a swollen, shiny clit sat atop two puffy, pink gleaming labia. She fainted.

12