Venus is a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and undressed me completely. She then began covering me in sunblock, something I had not expected to feel as sensual as it did. Although it should have felt strange standing there completely naked on the deck, her young manicured hands roaming across every inch of me, it did not. She beckoned for me to lie on a foam mat and towel that was on the decking next to her which I did, very aware of the fact that despite just coming I was hard again. Not only hard, harder than I had ever been, no small part due to the amount of lotion she had rubbed on it.

She stood over me and I no longer felt as dominant as I had. Although Dom by name, I was not 'dom' by nature, and much as I enjoyed what had just taken place, I now wanted to satisfy her. She knelt down across my chest and I hoped that she would pull aside her costume and let me lick her, rub herself all over my lips, drown me in her own orgasm. She brought her face close to mine, her coconut-scented hair forming a screen around us.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered, "but I want you to fuck my ass as I don't want to get pregnant, oh, and I want to be on top."

As her soft mouth pressed against mine I could taste my salty seed lingering on her lips, and that, together with the thought of my first-ever experience of anal sex meant my cock had become almost painfully hard. This girl was truly like some angel sent to reward me, but for what I had no idea.

I felt her shuffle back and heard a snapping as she pulled her costume aside. Her lips touched mine again and her tongue explored my mouth. I felt her pendulous chest pressing against me and then I moaned as she slid my well-oiled cock between her thighs. Her heat and the feeling was so intense. I felt her position my cock against her hole and then began to squeeze me inside her.

She was so tight it felt amazing. I had always wondered if anal sex would be good and I was not disappointed. She began to take me in deeper and deeper until I felt her thighs resting on mine. All the time she kissed me and her breasts rubbed me. I felt her shift position slightly and then she began to fuck me. It was so unbelievably pleasurable that I hoped she was enjoying it too. I was comforted by her gasps and sighs, and pleased as she took control, using my cock to give her the satisfaction she so deserved.

Once again I was lost in time and had no idea how long this girl used me, but much as I wanted to delay my own climax, the intensity of feeling her hot ass was creating was not something I could do anything about. I felt a sudden surge rush through me and groaned. She responded by pounding down on me faster and harder. For a second time, I poured my seed into her as my cock juddered and a protracted moan passed my lips. I felt her shriek and tremble uncontrollably.

We lay there. The connection between us was still physical, but there was a much deeper mental connection following the mutual pleasure we had both enjoyed so much. I felt something warm and damp on my stomach and she kissed me as if her life depended on it. Then she stood up and ran inside. I lay there, basking in the heat of the sun and the moment, aware of my nudity, but uncaring. She returned in a loose-fitting summer dress with two more cokes and a wipe. I wiped myself, pulled on my shorts and we sat at the table with our drinks, talking about what a lovely day it was until there was a silence.

"Is Venus a star?" She asked out of the blue and somewhat mischievously.

"If it looks like a star, then it is a star," I replied, remembering what she had said last night.

"Smart guy!" She teased, "but you don't really believe that do you?"

I thought for a while and watched a solitary cloud wandering across the sky.

"On one level I do. If I Google 'Venus' then I will be told it is a burning hell-like planet. I have no reason to deny hundreds of years of human learning, so I accept that as a fact. Last night, when we were looking at her, Venus was just like another star in the sky, but the brightest and most beautiful star by far. Venus is a beautiful star, that was my experience and that is my reality."

I was quite pleased with my eloquence and continued to watch the cloud as it gradually changed shape. Ella was unusually silent and I looked over at her. She was quietly weeping.

"Oh, I'm sorry! What's the matter Ella," I said hurriedly, "I do talk nonsense!"

She looked up at me.

"That was so beautiful," she said. "You have no idea how beautiful or how much that means to me."

I was puzzled, but gracious.

"I'm pleased," I said, "but I don't like to see you all tearful."

"Sometimes tears are good. These are good tears." She laughed. "You are so sweet."

"I really like you, Ella. You have no idea how much. You make me feel complete. Like you've filled a huge hole that I didn't know was there. I guess that sounds stupid from an old guy like me."

"No Dom, you really are sweet. I'm glad you feel like that and I loved the way you filled my hole too."

She was incorrigible! We both laughed loudly and for the next few minutes every time one of us went to say something, we just laughed. I had never felt this way before with someone. It was so beautiful.

"When can I see you again." I finally asked. There was a pensive silence.

"I don't think we should." She said.

It was like a knife through my heart.

"Why?" It was my turn to plead.

"I'm complicated and you're married."

I reflected that the latter was certainly true, even if it was a sexless marriage, but I could not see why Ella was complicated. I realised that I could not know that. Perhaps she was. I barely knew her.

"I think you should go, Dom," she said, her eyes watering.

I steeled myself to the reality of the situation. To deny it and argue would spoil everything that had gone before. I pulled on my shirt and loafers. She kissed me goodbye so tenderly!

***

I never did see Ella again. I didn't even have a picture of her. I would ask Janet about Nick and, on rare occasions, throw Ella into the conversation with some contrived link. Janet never seemed surprised though which on reflection I thought was strange. She told me she was also in San Francisco and doing fine. I did end up having a fling with Janet after I ended up fixing up her front-door. It was a big job and meant I had to stay over one night because it would not lock. That went some way to filling my own personal hole again. She was quite passionate, she even did anal after a drink or two, but I always felt like there was an elephant in the room and I wondered if she knew about my time with Ella.

Eventually, Charlene became really suspicious and, fortunately, Janet had already decided to move house to be closer to her son. I felt very lonely again and one evening, when I was feeling especially low, I remembered Ella's joke about the trap. I became a bit obsessed with the idea and wondered if there really were any hot transgender girls around the area. I found a transsexual club in a nearby town. The manager was so hot I could not believe she had a dick and I soon found that it really did not matter that she did. I became her boyfriend and got a contract as the club's maintenance guy.

Her name was Venus. Venus was definitely a star.

12